It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO The Greatest Story Ever Denied

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Just watched this video on Google (well, still in the middle of it actually)....dont know if this has been posted before, so apologies if it has.
This is an amazing video. If you dont have time to watch it all, just watch the first 4 minutes or so and see what infra red cameras have picked up.

This astounded me, i didnt know cameras were seeing these things.
Is this for real?
If it is, then there cant be any doubt that the governments know that we are surrounded by ufos daily.
If you do get time, it is well worth watching. Some amazing footage and interviews.

UFO The greatest story ever denied

Oh my God, i defy anyone to watch this and tell me there is no such thing as aliens. It's incredible.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by geek101]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Are you alright?
If not, I am not watching these 4 minutes. What if it's like 'The Ring' movie? Who is going to be responsible for my dissapearance?
Elaborate and spare us, those, with slow Internet connection.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
lol....i am fine.
ok, to sum up, it shows various things, it covers the LA battle, roswell, has various interviews with astronauts, ex-army, etc. But the footage is the most amazing thing. It shows parts of the sky looked through by infra red, and you can see ufos, where there were none with an ordinary camera.
it also has some great nasa footage of a 12 mile tether that came off some satellite, and immediately was surrounded by these ufos.
i havent watched it all yet...but it is good. i am not usually one to sit here and watch long vids on the pc cos its uncomfortable....but this one...has got me hooked.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This one is definitely one of the best UFO videos of all time IMO!

Loads of cool photos and footage, especially the smoking gun NASA footage, and all the Disclosure Project material....

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
This one is definitely one of the best UFO videos of all time IMO!

Loads of cool photos and footage, especially the smoking gun NASA footage, and all the Disclosure Project material....

glad you agree :-)....it is totally unlike any footage i have ever seen, thats for sure. I'm about half way through now and my back is aching from sitting in this crappy chair but i cant stop watching it

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I always liked the Gemin 7 footage and audio, it can be seen here at about 4:40 in:

www.youtube.com...

That sends chills down my spine, if it is real then that is it 100% undebiable proof, Astronauts orbiting the moon film and report a flying disk, how can anyone deny it?

[edit on 30-6-2007 by Shinji]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
There are some huge implications in "Greatest Story", like the fact that UFOs are around us all the time but often invisible to the naked eye, and the powers-that-be have at times targeted and downed them with space-based weapon systems.... I'm surprised people don't discuss this more!

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
yeah me too. I was watching this thread disappear from view, so thanks for bumping it for me :-)

I thought it was excellent. It was interesting that that woman said someone told her that there would be 5 stages...Russia, Terrorists, Third World Countries, Asteroids and then Aliens. I thought Aliens would be next.

Really fascinating documentary. The implications of it could be enormous. I dont know if you caught that quote from Bush Sr, to a reporter....something along the lines of..."if the public ever found out what has been happening, they would chase us and lynch us"

Its a very weird feeling though....thinking what huge secrets are being kept from us. I was never really interested in the Disclosure thing until now.
Ah well....this thread will probably disappear now so i'll say goodbye to it...lol
ba bye now

EDIT (for spelling)

[edit on 30-6-2007 by geek101]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by geek101

Really fascinating documentary. The implications of it could be enormous. I dont know if you caught that quote from Bush Sr, to a reporter....something along the lines of..."if the public ever found out what has been happening, they would chase us and lynch us"

Yes, Bush Sr's comment to Sarah McClendon, the White House reporter who also helped Steven Greer set up the NPC conference in 2001.

The PTB have taken actions that could have initiated interstellar war, if the visitors were not as forgiving as they are!

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is definetly one of the best UFO docs out there, its in my top two favourites.

I can wait until Jose Escamilla released his next documentary

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up watching it now seems pretty good so far, good to see a docomentry covering the issue seriously for once.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Had to add my vote. This is the best, most convincing UFO Doc I've seen.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Totally awesome. Is there a site to purchase the DVD? I'd like to add this to my library.

Flagged.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Totally awesome. Is there a site to purchase the DVD? I'd like to add this to my library.

Flagged.

cheers...i am sure i saw it on dvd somewhere on some site, but i just checked Amazon (uk and usa)....not there. It would be great to own this, i agree. to watch it on a bigger screen as well...

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
buy dvd

here you go...link to site where you can buy it.
they do overseas too.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Thanks geek!! Just purchased it. This and "Out of the Blue" are must-haves for any UFO enthusiast IMHO. Very well made, and both really make one think of the possibilities and realities out there.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
you're welcome. I have heard of Out Of The Blue....never got round to watching it...might do so now knowing its as good as this one.
Does it deal with the same issues (disclosure...nasa...etc)?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Yea thats one that introduced me into all this. 2 months ago, I never knew about this site, never knew anything of UFOs, didn't know a single Effin' thing.

Since then I have 29 documentaries and conference recordings on my computer that I've coded to watch on my tv thru my xbox, wmv style.

I show my friends they go home believing... hahaha..

You can learn a #load from Google Video, I encourage people to upload to Divx quality movies they do! Amazing isn't?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Thank you so very much. I've only watched the first ten minutes of this and I'm already mesmerized by it. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
In regards to the comment in the OP; yes, Escamilla's film has been discussed here before.

The general consensus was that; although he covers some very interesting and compelling footage regarding UFOs; he somewhat tarnishes his credability with his rehashing of the "rods" topic. It's generally accepted that "rods" are just fast flying insects who's wings seem to "spiral" due to the shutter speed when photos are taken.

Edit: I've added a "jose escamilla" tag, at the bottom of the page, to make it easier to find related threads

[edit on 6/30/07 by redmage]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join