It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer in Montreal on august 9th, 2007

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
Do I agree with your interpretation of the pictures Debbie Foch presented? I don't. I think you are mistaken.

So by this I take it you believe that the moth, or 'Loved One/Light Being' as CSETI called it, was really an extraterrestrial manifestation of some kind and not a common woodland moth?

I'm supposed to go to the Montreal training, so, i will report back to you guys. I doubt you will be satisfied, but i will report anyway.

If your answer to the above question is yes, is there really any point in 'reporting back' with additional tales of fluttering moths and hooting owls?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
One day Greer will be overlord of the solar system cause hes the only one who botherd to try and befriend the anal probing greys and he will hunt Greer haters and use their lungs for protien shakes that he will absorb through his big shiney forehead. This is gonna happen so start Greer loving now.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by gonquin]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'll look forward to what he has to say, hopefully something new. I have my doubts about him as well, but you still have to give him credit for some of the progress that has been made.

The overall consensus seems to be, "where is the proof" which I agree with. However, I believe he has something worth showing but he's made an agreement with certain folks in our gov't not to simply lay it all out at once. Rather, I think he has agreed to do it, but in an orchestrated way with the consent of the powers that be, whenever that may be.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
So by this I take it you believe that the moth, or 'Loved One/Light Being' as CSETI called it, was really an extraterrestrial manifestation of some kind and not a common woodland moth?

If your answer to the above question is yes, is there really any point in 'reporting back' with additional tales of fluttering moths and hooting owls?

What you call moth, I don't know what it was. But to me, it didn't look like the same phenomenon explain in the various threads with bug wings.
You're entitled to your opinion, SO AM I!

What you call Loved one, is a big bright object that was flying about the girl's tent, that's why she took the picture. It's not like if she took a random picture and the ORB showed up...
Where you there to verify what she took? I believe so NOT.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry
Would you please answer to

You, ETDisclosure carry a grammatical fingerprint that it very, very similar to Tock/Richard LaLancette's. The very person whose blog you have linked us to. Are you LaLancette? Just curious

I am not Tock. But I have been following the defenders of Steven Greer in all the ATS threads closely. We share a common understanding, IMO.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   

What you call moth, I don't know what it was. But to me, it didn't look like the same phenomenon explain in the various threads with bug wings.

It was a moth. That's not opinion, it's fact.

What you call Loved one, is a big bright object that was flying about the girl's tent, that's why she took the picture. It's not like if she took a random picture and the ORB showed up...

She took a picture of a moth. Now, I won't be arrogant as to try and state the exact species of moth, but it was a moth.

No, we were not there, but we could see the moth in the picture. It's a moth - that's a fact.

But I have been following the defenders of Steven Greer in all the ATS threads closely. We share a common understanding, IMO.

Yeah, you sure do share something, no arguments here about that one.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   

You're talking about the millerman, that HAS NOT been banned, as can be easily seen in his profile ?

So, don't accuse the staff of banning him, your points might reach a new alltime low.

Some people are cut from posting, but without having been banned. This happened a few times in the past to a few undesirable members. Especially if they support Dr. Steven Greer.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I call it a moth, CSETI/Greer and his brainwashed followers call it a 'Loved One'.

How do you know she saw this thing flying about the tent before she took a photograph? Were you there?

[edit on 3-7-2007 by torsion]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I like Greer alot, what he says resonates alot with theorys I already had, however the picture to my eyes was an insect ...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This is the photo in question in case anyone hasn't seen it. CSETI removed it from their web site when they realised that people weren't being fooled. Apparently, they placed it in a members only section - it would seem that CSETI members are easy to fool.

This is the type of thing you can expect to see on the Montreal training weekend. You may also hear owls hooting in the woods. Greer will claim that this is 'crop-circle noise'
and a sign of extraterrestrial presence. It will only cost you $500 to be part of this weekend nature trip.

Also be aware that you have to sign a liability release that states:

"I agree to hold harmless CSETI, Steven M. Greer, M.D., ... in the event that participation in any event... leads to any physical, emotional, psychological or mental injury or harm to me, including my death or disappearance."

So even if anyone does go they may not survive the weekend in order to report back here!

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

So even if anyone does go they may not survive the weekend in order to report back here!

Wow, torsion, you seem really determined to turn people away from Greer....

It was also strange that you refused to even take 5 minutes to send CSETI an email and ask them questions about their photographs and video footage, eg. the Gulf Breeze footage.

Hmmm.... HMMM.....

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hey buddy,

don't forget about the rest of us. Problem is, talking to the cult of greer is kind of redundant and, well the complete lack of anything remotely close to something called evidence get's boring.

And talking to the cult ?! Bit far fetched, don't you think ? Would it make much sense to ask scientologist, if they're brainwashing people ? Would a priest tell you, that the christian god is a lie ?

That said, why do you want us to get into contact with the cult ?

hmmm......HMMMMMM.....got it - recruiting. Simple one, as always with the cult of greer.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Wow, torsion, you seem really determined to turn people away from Greer....

It is CSETI/Greer's documentation that implies the possibility of attendees ending up dead or missing while on the 'training' course.

It was also strange that you refused to even take 5 minutes to send CSETI an email and ask them questions about their photographs and video footage, eg. the Gulf Breeze footage.

Why would that be strange? I have no doubt in my mind that the organisation is deceitful so why do I need to ask them if they are? They're not going to admit it, are they!

You contacted them and got no satisfactory response. Why would anyone else get anything different from them?

As has been said before, they are aware of this site and these threads so they can come and defend their 'evidence' if they wished. They don't because they, too, know the photos are bogus. They are only interested in the kind of people that think the pictures are real so they can start taking money from them.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

It was also strange that you refused to even take 5 minutes to send CSETI an email and ask them questions about their photographs

Unless Cult Greer can identify the species of moth, then there is no point wasting five minutes to email them.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

That said, why do you want us to get into contact with the cult ?

hmmm......HMMMMMM.....got it - recruiting. Simple one, as always with the cult of greer.

Actually, because it's really, really easy to talk to them, the CSETI coordinator usually answers emails within a day, and actually talking to them is better than trashing them behind their backs, which you guys seem to love to do....

If the need to post their evidence is made clear to them by enough people, they may actually cave in and do it.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Why would that be strange? I have no doubt in my mind that the organisation is deceitful so why do I need to ask them if they are? They're not going to admit it, are they!

Refusing to even send them one brief email asking them about the Gulf Breeze footage or their other evidence, clearly shows that you have an agenda against them. And if you have an agenda against them, then anything you say is suspect.

You contacted them and got no satisfactory response. Why would anyone else get anything different from them?

I wouldn't say that.

They have admitted that they have more footage than they have made available online, so if they are lying it should be very easy to catch them in that lie.

Also they have no objection to a researcher from ATS attending a training, which indicates to me that they are not hiding anything. They are not afraid of scrutiny by researchers or media at all - and indeed as we have seen, news media have accompanied them on expeditions before.

I'm certainly disappointed in them for not making their evidence available, but I still think that they do have it. And if they do have evidence, then all your "cult" accusations etc fall apart.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   

if you have an agenda against them, then anything you say is suspect.

I'm amazed that you think what I say is suspect. I say that the object in the photo is a moth, people who have been on the Ambassador Training state quite clearly that Greer pretends that everyday things are extraterrestrial. I'm confused as to why you don't think Greer is the suspicious one!

I'm certainly disappointed in them for not making their evidence available, but I still think that they do have it. And if they do have evidence, then all your "cult" accusations etc fall apart.

They did post the evidence then hid it in shame when they realised they can't fool all of the people all of the time. The Gulf Breeze video is the same as the TRIANGLE TRIANGLE video that is available on line. The reason that CSETI won't release it is because they know it is as worthless as the photos of moths and the recordings of hooting owls.

You say you are disappointed in them, but that continued disappointment should turn to suspicion. They are up to no good, plain and simple.

Will your attitude change from disappointment to mistrust when the promised G7 contact never materialises or will you accept whatever feeble excuse Greer comes up with?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I talked to the girl that took that picture by email. She was at the Mt. Shasta training in 2006. She saw a big bright orb above her tent and took a picture of it. That's the picture shown here.

So you say that big bright orb is an insect now? Have you lost your mind?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gonquin
I like Greer alot, what he says resonates alot with theorys I already had, however the picture to my eyes was an insect ...

She didn't picture an insect. She took a picture of a big bright object Hovering above her tent...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I'm amazed that you think what I say is suspect. I say that the object in the photo is a moth, people who have been on the Ambassador Training state quite clearly that Greer pretends that everyday things are extraterrestrial. I'm confused as to why you don't think Greer is the suspicious one!

Ahaha

Making stuff up now. So you are now creating false testimony? So out of the thousands of people, you get one guy that is not satisfied complain, and you take everything he says for granted? That's just plain stupid. I would bet my life on the fact that idiot was too stupid to open his eyes and he's probably a stubborn skeptic that doesn't want to see the truth for what it is.

As far as I'm concerned, that doesn't hold. And once more, you have failed to show us CSETI is there to fool people.
For each of the tales those skeptics come up with about CSETI, there is 100 great experiences...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join