It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer in Montreal on august 9th, 2007

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Good day fellow ATSers.

I understand that people don't have Steven Greer at heart, but I think it still important to see where he will be seen next. He will be in Montreal for a conference on August 9th.

I got this from a Blog I follow closely amongts others.

Thursday, August 9, 2007 - Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Dr. Greer will speak that evening at a local auditorium, to discuss his memoir "Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge". He says “This book is my own disclosure – what have I personally seen of UFOs and secret projects? What really happened during the high-level briefings we conducted for the President’s inner circle, the CIA Director, the UN leadership? Who is maintaining this secrecy – and why? And how has all of this affected me personally? Why are we still using Mid-East oil when the definitive solutions are already developed in covert technology projects? In many ways this has been an anguishing journey – and yet, I am certain that once the people know the truth, we will bring out these new technologies." Listen to Dr. Greer himself tell his story!

More information can be found here: richardlalancette.blogspot.com... ent-reminder-mini-training-near.html

I'm going to be there, so I can report of the conference once I'm back.

ETD.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Proper link: Blog

For some reason, i couldn't edit my previous post.
ETD.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'll be there too. Looking forward to seeing him do his thing in person. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
please do me a favor and ask him what time frame the word 'imminent' has in his opinion... if you're confused now: take a look here => www.abovetopsecret.com...
ofc there are so many questions you could ask, but this is by far the most important imo. greetings and i appreciate your actual 'report' after the event took place! still some time though...

[edit on 27/6/07 by EBE154]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Line up the questions here. There might be a question period during the lecture.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The day after the conference, Steven Greer is actually going to take a group of people out to the country to "vector in" UFOs, as he calls it. I have my doubts about Greer, but I'd love to attend and see what actually happens at these little gatherings. I was considering it until I found out the fee was 500$!

ETDisclosure, do you have that kind of dough to blow? It'd be great if someone from ATS could attend and report back.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Ask Leader Greer why he posted pictures of moths and called them alien energy anchor beings.

Ask Leader Greer why hundreds of people are filming and having contact experiences with ET, yet he can't produce any evidence of it.

Ask Leader Greer which G? country he is working with to initiate contact protocols with the Universal Eldar Peace Ambassador ETs and why it has not yet happened.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Or ask tezzajw, why he is so anchored into his belief system that he would open his mind to a spiritual path Steven Greer is offering. Peace, love and compassion...

He can't produce the films because you would only see flying white dots? Would that satisfy you? No.

Is it satisfying for the people that go to the training and see those orbs zipping around them? I'm guessing it is, cause they has been no complain from anyone that I heard of.

Do I agree with your interpretation of the pictures Debbie Foch presented? I don't. I think you are mistaken.

Last time I checked, we were still in 2007... So the G8 country assisting in contact is still on the plate.

I'm supposed to go to the Montreal training, so, i will report back to you guys. I doubt you will be satisfied, but i will report anyway. I think I'm going to get crucified like all the other people that have gone to the training, but I'm ok to live with that...

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
Or ask tezzajw, why he is so anchored into his belief system that he would open his mind to a spiritual path Steven Greer is offering. Peace, love and compassion...

You don't have to ask me anything. I'm not the one organising a conference to fleece people out of their money.

He can't produce the films because you would only see flying white dots? Would that satisfy you? No.

Flying white dots? Is that it? Is this the proof that Leader Greer has been raving about? How do you know it is white flying dots - have you seen it yourself? Why does Leader Greer call his Cult the Disclosure Project if he doesn't disclose anything?

Is it satisfying for the people that go to the training and see those orbs zipping around them? I'm guessing it is, cause they has been no complain from anyone that I heard of.

In another thread, Fry posted a link to a person dissatisfied with Leader Greer's fraudulent activities on the *cough* training sessions *cough*.

Do I agree with your interpretation of the pictures Debbie Foch presented? I don't. I think you are mistaken.
Last time I checked, we were still in 2007... So the G8 country assisting in contact is still on the plate.

No, let's not be mistaken - the pictures were moths, not alien energey anchor beings. Which country is it and when is it all going to take place?

I'm supposed to go to the Montreal training, so, i will report back to you guys. I doubt you will be satisfied, but i will report anyway. I think I'm going to get crucified like all the other people that have gone to the training, but I'm ok to live with that...

Remember when you go, to close your mind, but open your heart and wallet and Leader Greer will see that you are well looked after.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Is ATS about to become the new recruiting board for the cult of greer ?!

The amount of new threads about this liar is quite astounding.

You want questions ?

Ask Leader Greer why he posted pictures of moths and called them alien energy anchor beings. /and "loved one", if i may add.

Ask him, how it really feels deep inside to squeeze money out of the cancer death of his assistant or out fo 9/11.

Ask him, how an ordinary owl can make crop circle noises.

And don't forget to ask him, why HIS OWN "witness" says he got a "very, very bad habit of greatly embellishing what he sees"

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure

Peace, love, compassion? Since when is exploiting the death of a friend in order to further a fraud a sign of compassion? According to Greer's followers, Shari Adamiak was killed by agents using 'energy weapons'. To quote Millerman, "Well, the ETs apparently didn't save him and his assistant Shari and his dog from being attacked by directed energy weapons and getting metastatic cancer, as according to him, that happened too..... "

Now, as I see it, having a weapon used against you that results in your death is an act of murder. Can you ask Greer what happened when he reported Shari's murder to the police? If he hasn't reported it, ask him why he is covering up a capital crime.

These 'flying white dots' are known as satellites in the real world. It's only in the Greer world that they become ET spacecraft. Like owls become 'crop-circle noise' and insects become 'alien energy anchors'.

Grammatical mannerisms are a bit like fingerprints - they tend to identify people. When MrDstrbr started posting it was clear that he was the old Millerman under a new name.

You, ETDisclosure carry a grammatical fingerprint that it very, very similar to Tock/Richard LaLancette's. The very person whose blog you have linked us to. Are you LaLancette? Just curious

And a brief reminder of LaLancette's opinion of ATS, "I would highly recommend to avoid the Above Top Secret website, unless you want to get served a good dose of garbage every time you read their UFO/Aliens forums."

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
i used to belive Greer was a good man trying to get the truth out but many years gone after his 2001 conference and nothing happened at all.
On TDP website there are no news,only links for selling his new book which me too i bought.But his last book doesnt say anything new,it lacks of logical connection and it doesnt explaing nothing.
One Year ago i emailed Debbie Focher and asked her why they they dont want to release the gulf breeze footage and she replied that nobody would even belive it's true so it is not their intention to release any proof.
I am sure Greer was doing a good job with the disclosure project,then maybe somene scared the hell outta him and now he's off of the ET/ufo subject at all.
His purpuse is to earn money,that's all,is all about the money.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by umbracode]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
He is just making money of all this and telling same stuff since 1997. Recently i saw 2 videos, one from 1997 conference and one from 2005 or so and it was almost identical speech. People like Greer are used to direct people away from the truth. Sure, he has interesting stuff to tell, he needs something in order to catch your attention.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Darn, it's too bad I don't live near there or else I would go. I hope somebody records it.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Well, It boils down to this.

What you expect a UFO to be and what they are really.
Most of Dr. Greers haters have a misconception on what ET craft are made of.
YOU will never be satisfied my friends. Sorry.

The other aspect you are missing out, is the alternate reality. That Quantum Unity Field. You think Steven Greer is brining new concepts on the table? Not at all. The concept of one single mind shared by many people is very old.

You respond to the unknown just like the population responded to the unknown 400 years go when they found out the earth was not flat...and that is a serious mistake on your part.

I would on my end, never join your cult. It's old, it's going instinct. It's gone. The materialist and self-centered, war-mongering cult you are cherishing is over...

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Would you please answer to

You, ETDisclosure carry a grammatical fingerprint that it very, very similar to Tock/Richard LaLancette's. The very person whose blog you have linked us to. Are you LaLancette? Just curious

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Ahhh, the exact same group of haters hating on Greer, clapping each other on the back, giving each other stars.... how refreshing!

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Grammatical mannerisms are a bit like fingerprints - they tend to identify people. When MrDstrbr started posting it was clear that he was the old Millerman under a new name.

I wish the staff would let Millerman come back, he was neat.....

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
You're talking about the millerman, that HAS NOT been banned, as can be easily seen in his profile ?

So, don't accuse the staff of banning him, your points might reach a new alltime low.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry
You're talking about the millerman, that HAS NOT been banned, as can be easily seen in his profile ?

Our good friend milleur's account is suspended.

So, don't accuse the staff of banning him, your points might reach a new alltime low.

Oh God, no......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join