It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer in Montreal on august 9th, 2007

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry
But can't they let them drop their guns and grab the guitars ? As greer himself stated in "Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge" Now please come on, you can't have it both ways. Please answer this very simple question - How can both accounts be true ?

Ahh, and just for the fun of it - as our own ATS big guy Springer has stated here

External Quote from Reality uncovered

We had a couple Members of ATS who went out to his "UFO boot camp". The business model is excellent, he getting $800.00 a head for spending a couple days out in the desert with several people and his hard costs can't be more $15.00 a person. What was reported from this is very discouraging indeed. They weren't allowed to film anything and the "UFOs" they were *guaranteed* to see were "different" for each person because each person is different. Oh lest I forget, everyone was encouraged, to buy his book before attending "boot camp". Surprised

It HAS been done, ATSers HAVE been there.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by Phil J. Fry]

Are you saying that the task should be easy? Are you saying that people are not satisfied because the contact they had was not close enough?
Did you know that if any member of the group was to soil their pants if any close encounter happened, they won't come close? Very considerate I find.
This was experienced many times in the past.

Was it easy to cross the ocean and encounter new races in the past? Explorers etc...NO.

So you expect that encounter will off-planet cultures to happen the next morning? Get real man. Hard work, dedication, that's what It takes.

I read on the CSETI forums that some people go there, and sleep instead of watching the sky... I LOL at that. What kind of idiot would go there, to SLEEP.
You gotta be patient. And I'm sure they want to know if you are serious about all this, before Initiating contact. Would you be careful if you were them ?

I have the impression some people can't have a vision, OUT of the BOX...
Too darn stubborn.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by ETDisclosure]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Here's the protitame virginalis in context with Greer's alien being for easy comparison. Take into consideration that Greer's moth (alien being, I mean) has been photographed in flight and the comparison example is a pinned specimen - this results in some minor differences.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Here's the protitame virginalis in context with Greer's alien being for easy comparison.

Good find torsion.
I think there's nothing to talk about,i mean its so easy to understand that if someone requires fees to be paid in order to enter in contact with alien beings (moths) he/she is just a cheater.
@ EtDisclosure: why Greer doesnt share the dsiclosure project's dvd on internet for free (i.e. youtube/p2p) instead of selling their videos?
It's just a shame : KNOWLEDGE HAS NO PRICE,IT MUST BE FREE FOR ALL THE HUMAN RACE.

Dude is all about the money.Did any of these very high offciale senior in NRO,DIA,joint chief of staff,cia director etc etc ever confirmed they indeed had meeting with Greer?No.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by umbracode]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Did you notice the "orb" on Protitame virginalis ?!

Darn, Moths must be THE preferred species to alien visitors.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry
Did you notice the "orb" on Protitame virginalis ?!

Darn, Moths must be THE preferred species to alien visitors.

omg

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
I personally believe that strange and incredible things can happen in the presence of a group of very spiritual people praying and invoking the power of God, as I have seen and experienced a little of it firsthand; but I wouldn't expect people who don't have experience of such things to believe that.

MrdDstrbr, you have gone from claiming that Leader Greer can control ET powers (forcing people to drop guns and play guitars) to now claim that Leader Greer can invoke the power of god. YAAAwwwnnn...

Firstly, I don't believe in god, that's all a myth as it stands. Secondly, if there was a god, then why should it listen to Leader Greer?

Why are you trying to elevate Leader Greer into a religious icon? His Cult zealots already believe in him, they don't need any further confirmation beyond his supreme Universal Ambassador Peace Protocol Powers.

As for the ETs, if that NASA footage of them being shot at is to be believed, then evidently they CAN'T prevent the powers-that-be from shooting at them.

I have some physics questions for you...

At what speed does plasma travel at when it is shot in to the upper atmosphere, aimed specifically at ETVs?

At what speed does an EMP travel at when it is shot in to the upper atmosphere, aimed specifically at ETVs and can we even see the EMP anyway?

Does the NASA footage show a plasma weapon or an EMP weapon? Which is it? You have to be specific, since you're making the claim that it is one of them.

Interesting find. It's not clear from this that these ATS members saw no UFOs though; it only says it was "very discouraging".

Also - were these ATS members ones that Springer knew personally, or were they random anonymous members saying "yeah we've been to a training and it was very discouraging"?

You have taken up millerman's lead and have been campaining for an ATS member to attend a Cult Greer vector party and you have been doing it with gusto. Now, when it is reported to you that THIS HAS ALREADY HAPPENED, you dismiss the results with your predjudiced bias towards Leader Greer. What do you think the words 'very discouraging' mean when read in context? It means that they DID NOT see any UFOs that Leader Greer vectored in.

I mean, we've also had an ATS member who gave his real name and location, everything, and who said he DID see UFOs - Richard Lalancette. (Though of course everyone accuses him of "marketing" for Greer......)

Richard was, and still is, marketing for Cult Greer. He was rightly banned for supporting a fraud and perpetuating a hoax.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
Unlike some other people on ATS, I do my research. I would certainly know enough about CSETI, before I engage with them and spend my money on Training. Would you not?

So your research is based on fact and you know for certain that Cult Greer told you no one has been injured.

Fine... then you type this:

ETDisclosure
Did you hear of anyone that paid to go for any training coming back injured?
I think we would have heard on the news if such thing would have happened.

Are you basing the claim that no one has been inured on FACT or are you merely guessing because we have not heard something on the news?

Ok, I'll play along with you for a second and assume that you're correct.

Leader Greer takes participants out in the woods, vectors in a UFO, which is shot down by the NWO using a plasma/EMP weapon. Shards of the UFO hit one of Leader Greer's trainees, killing him. The MIB/NWO arrive and cover everything up. Now, because it is such an important event, we will hear about it on the news. People will tell. I agree.

Now, using your same anti-logic... Leader Greer's assitant, Shari Adamiak and Leader Greer himself are both struck down by a cancer causing NWO secret beam weapon. Shari dies. The MIB/NWO cover it all, but because it is such an important event we should see it all plastered over the news, right?

Which is it? Everything Cult Greer does is so important it reaches the news, or nothing that Cult Greer does is important, so it doesn't get played?

Hang on, wasn't it Leader Greer himself who complained that his stories get pulled from the news, as they media is NWO controlled? How could the death of a Cult Greer trainee be reported if his stories get pulled?

Which series of lies are you going to spin to me in response to TRY and sort out the contradictory mess that you believe?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Here's the protitame virginalis in context with Greer's alien being for easy comparison. Take into consideration that Greer's moth (alien being, I mean) has been photographed in flight and the comparison example is a pinned specimen - this results in some minor differences.

Good god!
She had an ORB above her tent.
An orb, floating above the trees, about 30-40 feet high...
How many times are we going to have to repeat this?

[edit on 5-7-2007 by ETDisclosure]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by umbracode

@ EtDisclosure: why Greer doesnt share the dsiclosure project's dvd on internet for free (i.e. youtube/p2p) instead of selling their videos?
It's just a shame : KNOWLEDGE HAS NO PRICE,IT MUST BE FREE FOR ALL THE HUMAN RACE.
[edit on 5-7-2007 by umbracode]

How is he supposed to afford the plane/trips to various countries, without been taxing his family.
How is he supposed to be able to bring the witnesses on these trips to brief various governments.
How is he supposed to keep his employees fed, the one that are doing the hard work behind the scene?
Are you saying that he should pay all this, out of his personal savings? I do not agree.
I could say the same damn thing from politicians, WHY Don't they pay for their campaign?

By the way, the disclosure project national press club has been free since 2001, downloadable from www.DisclosureProject.org and available on YouTube and Google Video.

So, If you can solve the income issues of a Non-profit organization, I want to KNOW now! Please tell me.

ETD.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Firstly, I don't believe in god, that's all a myth as it stands. Secondly, if there was a god, then why should it listen to Leader Greer?

I'm glad, we now know your true nature, and we also know why you fight all this so feverishly.
Just like a crusader, going against a religion...

Richard was, and still is, marketing for Cult Greer. He was rightly banned for supporting a fraud and perpetuating a hoax.

Last Time I checked, he is promoting various organizations and Individuals. Did you see that?
Wait, you see what you want to see, not more, not less. In fact, that's borderline debunker's attitude

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Hang on, wasn't it Leader Greer himself who complained that his stories get pulled from the news, as they media is NWO controlled? How could the death of a Cult Greer trainee be reported if his stories get pulled?

You haven't done your homework.
Check out, Eisenhower, Senator Inouye and JFK.
They will tell you of a secret government, that will lead you to understand media is bought out.
They show what works with them, what works with their own agenda.
If you haven't got this yet, you have a serious hole in your understanding of the whole cover up.
Get back to work...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

You haven't done your homework.
Check out, Eisenhower, Senator Inouye and JFK.
They will tell you of a secret government, that will lead you to understand media is bought out. Get back to work...

And you, sir, need to get back to work if you think these references have anything to do with the NWO at all. Most people here, I would guess, are familiar with Eisenhower warning about the Military Industrial Complex, and most know that Senator Inouye was referring SPECIFICALLY to the Iran-Contra affair, not any NWO. As for JFK, your reference is obscure. JFK, in fact, in response to a question asked by a White House reporter insinuating the government controlled the news, said that if that accusation were true, the government certainy wasn't doing a very good job. (Reference: I heard him say this in response to a famous reporter, first name Helen; it got quite a laugh.)

Both your facts and your understanding are questionable.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by umbracode
i used to belive Greer was a good man trying to get the truth out but many years gone after his 2001 conference and nothing happened at all.

Ditto on that
I even went through the faxing your local sentator/Mp thing and sent him/the website a copy of it.
They even posted it on their "Responses" page

"Tim has asked me to acknowledge with thanks your letter of 25th February about The Disclosure Project and related issues. He is going to take the matter up with the Government and will come back to you just as soon as he receives a response.
Fiona Gunn, Parliamentary Assistant to Tim Loughton MP, 020 7219 4471
POSITIVE ACTION

www.disclosureproject.org...

But....all the stuff he's claimed recently and the $500 trips to go "vector" ufo's...just seems he's taken it to far and is in it for the money now.
He kinda reminds me of that "Prophet yawaah" or whoever.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Did you hear of anyone that paid to go for any training coming back injured?
I think we would have heard on the news if such thing would have happened.

No, but I have heard stories of bandits attempting to murder the meditating Greerians

They were a rogue group of police roaming around extorting money from people, they weren't specifically after the CSETI team.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I personally believe that strange and incredible things can happen in the presence of a group of very spiritual people praying and invoking the power of God, as I have seen and experienced a little of it firsthand; but I wouldn't expect people who don't have experience of such things to believe that.

MrdDstrbr, you have gone from claiming that Leader Greer can control ET powers (forcing people to drop guns and play guitars)

NO, I have never once claimed that!

Greer DOES NOT control the ETs. THEY are the ones firmly in control of the situation and running the show. THEY decide who to make contact with, THEY decide the level of contact, THEY decide what level of video/photographic evidence they'll allow people to capture, etc....

I speculated that they may have been watching the incident with the bandits and decided to save the CSETI team by use of some kind of mind control technology, that's all.

to now claim that Leader Greer can invoke the power of god. YAAAwwwnnn...

Anyone can invoke the power of God.

It's not something I would ever expect you to understand, because for you it's an intellectual thing. You're looking for "PROOF" of God. But it's not something to be PROVEN, it's something to be believed and felt and experienced.

For example, I know people who are in a Roman Catholic prayer group, and one time I was at one of their meetings with my girlfriend at the time, who was not a religious person at all. But afterwards she said to me, "okay that was seriously weird, when they started praying together, I could FEEL some kind of presence or energy there!"

Strange and incredible things can happen when many people pray together. Blind people can begin to see, paralyzed people can get up out of their wheelchairs and walk around, UFOs can show up, and on rare occasions people can even LEVITATE. (It's true, look it up in the history books!)

Again, I don't expect you to ever believe this, because you don't WANT to believe, and you never pray, and you are never around people who do. You'll likely just write it all off as "mass hysteria/hallucination" and whatnot.

Why are you trying to elevate Leader Greer into a religious icon?

I'm not. He's just a guy that prays/meditates a lot. When he was young he would sometimes meditate like 6 hours a day, and he was a Transcendental Meditation (TM) instructor before he became a doctor.

You'll never want to believe that strange and incredible things can happen around very spiritual people that pray/meditate a lot, and no amount of talking about it will ever convince you.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

And you, sir, need to get back to work if you think these references have anything to do with the NWO at all. Most people here, I would guess, are familiar with Eisenhower warning about the Military Industrial Complex, and most know that Senator Inouye was referring SPECIFICALLY to the Iran-Contra affair, not any NWO. As for JFK, your reference is obscure.

The NWO, the MIC, the "secret government", the "shadow government", the Cabal, the PTB, the Illuminati = all different names for essentially the same people.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I didn't ask if you were Tock- that was a disposable user name which is no longer in use. I asked if you were Lalancette.
So I will ask again - are you Richard Lalancette?

I am not.
And who I am is not your damn business.

Considering the recruiting nature of the thread, ie drawing attention to Greer/CSETI to which Lalancette is involved, I felt it important and relevant to the thread to clarify your identity - mainly because I believe you are Lalancette.

Fingerprints are formed of loops, arches and whorls. Grammatical fingerprints are formed of repeated phrases, uncommon word usage and grammatical errors.

For example

Originally posted by Tock 25-3-07
You guys are funny.

Originally posted by Tock 26-3-07
You guys are funny.

Originally posted by ETDisclosure 5-7-07
You guys are funny.

Originally posted by RichardLalancette 20-4-07
You’re making stuff up now?

Originally posted by ETDisclosure 5-7-07
Making stuff up now.

Originally posted by RichardLalancette 17-4-07
You are not willing to do your homework

Originally posted by ETDisclosure 17-4-07
You haven’t done homework

Originally posted by Tock 25-3-07
Thank you sir.

Originally posted by Tock 26-3-07
Sir this is not what we see in movies.

Originally posted by ETDisclosure 17-4-07
You sir have the worst manners

As you can see there are many similarities, and these are only a few examples, of similar grammatical whorls, loops and arches.

Now you have stated that you are not Richard Lalancette. Maybe these fingerprints are simply an amazing coincidence, just like the unfriendly and at times aggresive nature of the Tock/LaLancette/ETDisclosure posts. Oh, and also the common Canadian location

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I speculated that they may have been watching the incident with the bandits and decided to save the CSETI team by use of some kind of mind control technology, that's all.

You what? You speculated? In another thread you claimed how much research you have done about Cult Greer, but now you are merely speculating about an important phenomenon that should be making world news??? Far out, if the NWO.MIC.PSIOPS dudes could force their enemies to drop guns and play guitars as good as Leader Greer, then the war is won!

You speculated without any facts at all. So, your claim is junk.

Ok, that rates about as high as I have ever seen on my all time list of favourite one-liners. So, anyone can invoke the power of god. No problem. I think I'll just leave that there, as it is, for the world to see.

It's not something I would ever expect you to understand, because for you it's an intellectual thing. You're looking for "PROOF" of God. But it's not something to be PROVEN, it's something to be believed and felt and experienced.

Replace the word 'god' with 'ET contact protocols' and you see how Leader Greer sucks in the weak-minded zealots who cling to salvation.

Strange and incredible things can happen when many people pray together.

Yeah, they do in Cult Greer's case. The praying people pay hundreds of dollars to witness moths and listen to owls.

Blind people can begin to see, paralyzed people can get up out of their wheelchairs and walk around, UFOs can show up, and on rare occasions people can even LEVITATE. (It's true, look it up in the history books!)

Right... your solid evidence of all the above claims is where? Undeniable proof, please?

Again, I don't expect you to ever believe this, because you don't WANT to believe, and you never pray, and you are never around people who do. You'll likely just write it all off as "mass hysteria/hallucination" and whatnot.

You don't know what I believe and you don't know who I associate with. Leave your personal assumptions about me out of this. You're breaking a Universal Peace Protocol Ambassador Elder Law by disrespecting me. Obviously, you'll be wasting your money on Leader Greer's vector party. You can't even be nice to me here, so how do you think that ET will show up for you to witness, when you attack instead of offering me love?

[edit on 6-7-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I felt it important and relevant to the thread to clarify your identity - mainly because I believe you are Lalancette.

Sad thing is, he would never acknowledge, since it would mean another rightfully deserved ban.
By the way and offtopically asked - anyone counting, how often lalancette has been banned under various aliases here ? i know of toc, tock, richardlalancette....thinking about this, what was/is it with this lala guy ? masochism ?! After at least three bans,personally i would consider to check my attitude.

How many times are we going to have to repeat this?

As it seems, we'll have to repeat this several times, since ...well, you know, there are still a very very few people outside, calling it LovedOne/alien visitor, while it clearly shows a MOTH, as has been proved in several instances now.

Last Time I checked, he is promoting various organizations and Individuals

Let's check it once more, from his own frontpage.
So, what do we see here

1 - greer in Montreal
2 - greer training more "ambassadors of the universe"
3 - the disclosure project
4 - cseti
5 - greer book
6 - nice try here, book from bearden, who just happens to be an employee of greer
7 - mighty 25 member ufo group link
8 - gimme your money

Yay, that is SUCH a widespread range of organizations and Individuals.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You speculated without any facts at all. So, your claim is junk.

I didn't make a "claim", I speculated. Duh....

Ok, that rates about as high as I have ever seen on my all time list of favourite one-liners. So, anyone can invoke the power of god. No problem. I think I'll just leave that there, as it is, for the world to see.

Yep! Good! Since we are all One with the universe and with God, we can all invoke the power of God.

I personally know someone who experienced a physical healing, for example, but I don't expect you to believe it.

Blind people can begin to see, paralyzed people can get up out of their wheelchairs and walk around, UFOs can show up, and on rare occasions people can even LEVITATE. (It's true, look it up in the history books!)

Right... your solid evidence of all the above claims is where? Undeniable proof, please?

Why should I, when you're never going to believe it anyway?

Research it yourself if you're actually interested.

I remember C3 recently linked to a page on Roman Catholic saints who levitated.

You don't know what I believe and you don't know who I associate with. Leave your personal assumptions about me out of this. You're breaking a Universal Peace Protocol Ambassador Elder Law by disrespecting me. Obviously, you'll be wasting your money on Leader Greer's vector party. You can't even be nice to me here, so how do you think that ET will show up for you to witness, when you attack instead of offering me love?
[edit on 6-7-2007 by tezzajw]

Oh COME OFF IT! You direct sarcasm and ridicule towards me CONSTANTLY, so don't even start talking about me attacking you!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join