It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer in Montreal on august 9th, 2007

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

Well I find your response a bit more reasonable than the unabashed alien enthusiasm shown in Greer's recent book. As for myself, even after having my own UFO experience, I would never seek them out under any circumstances. You couldn't pay me any amount of money.

Greers work on public disclosure, however, is far more interesting than the UFOs themselves IMHO. I also like the idea of commercializing exotic technology, which he also claims to be doing. It will be very interesting to see how that pans out, and if successful, to see if anyone lives to tell about it.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

We think the same MrdDstrbr.
We are responsible for our acts. That's why I'm doing what I'm doing now.
I don't expect god, or jesus 2 or ET to save our ass. This is our mess, the mess we created from our Inactions, including mine in the past. This is our mess, and we will fix it.

ETD

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

Correct, I can support this. Again this year, all batterie packs of any digital equipment went dead on a CSETI Training.
Try to explain that...
ETD

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Ahahah.
I saw Steven and shook hand with him
He does exist.

Now Jesus...there is a good chance he did exist. He's story has very likely been distorted over time, to fit the agenda of the people in power.

There is a good chance he understood universal consciousness to the point where he could do these feats.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

If people could only put in their little empty heads that, we all have within us, the ability to contact and accept these beings as neighbors.
People are so darn anchored in their beliefs, they are totally blinded by the truth that is been displayed in front of them. All the tools are already out there to do contact, yet they are too darn busy complaining on these sites.

Go figure...

ETD.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join