It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 423
<< 420  421  422    424  425  426 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
[double post]

[edit on 29-6-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
All hands to battle stations!
All hands to battle stations!
This is not a drill!
I repeat. This is not a drill!

Anomalous data defying logical analysis, have been intercepted.

ATS Thread: Crop circle with alien language

Quoting Dr.Spock from Star Trek:

"Fascinating" is a word I use for the unexpected. "Interesting" shall suffice here.

"Interesting" because, somehow I knew something like this would eventually happen..

www.geocities.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Uuuhh, yeah.... no...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-6-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
ATTENTION:

ARC MEMBERS DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

THIS LATEST POST re: CROP CIRCLES and ALIEN LANGUAGE IS JUST A LOT OF CROP!!

KLATU
OFFICIAL ARC OMBUDSMAN

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hi guys..ooh wee a chandlier cropcircle or is that like a jellyfish..hahaha geez..
I bet that must have taken a lot of reverse engineering to make..Amazing what you can do with strings circles etc..Circlemakers site has a lot of that good stuff..they show how..
Remember also there are earth religion type groups for who this is a really big deal.Gaians, .Zoroatrians, and even native American people known as heyokas or contreros..helping thru disorder or opposite behavior, usher in the fifth world and the Thunder people.(ETs)..so..from cultural and religious..standpoint some of these things can be interesting..
I wonder..have any been spotted in China? or Tibet?..just curious..
www.circlemakers.org...
There a very small percentage..that arent explainable..though I am sure with ample study and resources, which is really scarce.. some rationale is possible..
How much science does it take to reverse engineer celing fans and chandeliers..these people must be in home decor business..
I knew with the economy tanking..there would be people with idle hands , more so than religion at heart, willing to do anything..during the depression..thats where the word geek originated forom as well..I think..jump in a septic tank..glass of water , bite heads off chickens..true..

Its okay klatu spacebot is a great source of info..not a promoter of this hoax..
I had not seen that.. That klxon bell warning was kewl..
Greetz Space Bot..Yasu!!...lomg time no see old friend..where have you been? still havent found that soyuz>>good gawd..hahaha..nice to cya again.
But given everything its expected to continue..

anyway
Whats amusing is the PIs of the DRT are doing an investigative summary report, at the where else Nov 2009 crashrtrieval conference..in Nevada where our ususual ufo talking pieces will present the case for..I guess crashes and secret ops..where I am sure they will point out that mystery x witness. and the octopus ufo he saw...who worked as a guard..and of course..explain hopefully, how they all happened to come from same area
San Jose..Los Gatos and Campbell. But rest assured no one has the remains of so much as a seatbelt from those collisions.. To be fair..we know aliens arent fond of seatbelts with their dampening fields generators which make good anti collision devices..and bypass laws of momentum. There is always that slim chance you know..

I will post the itnrary..its interesting how they divided the speakers up.

its nice to know that the letters were seen not ony in the keksburg case
video.google.com...

according to mufon, hollywood productions like serenity, thanx Marvin!, and Warner, scifi, and Josh Whedon, who shape our reality.They should be visible in the library if you click on my profile. By the way we missed listing Phil Coscenza(ck spelling) a video and graphics expert as another anylyst..you will find his analysis very clear..and polite and smiles..so as not to end the show right there..

Register today at www.UFOConference.com
Conference Prices are:
Full Conference $189 (I can take ten people to Ryans Buffet on that)
Friday Only - $60
Saturday Only - $100
Sunday - $100
Banquet Only-$69
Tentative Schedule follows:
Friday, November 6th
4:30 – 5:30 PM James Carrion - Introduction to Ufology
5:35 – 6:35 PM Stephen Bassett – Exopolitics & Disclosure
6:35- 8:00 PM Dinner on Your Own
8:00 – 8:45 PM Meet the Speakers for Dessert & Drinks
8:45 – 9:30 PM All Speakers Panel & Press Conference

Saturday, November 7th
8:30 – 9:30 AM TBD
9:45 – 10:45 AM Dr. Robert M. Wood- Forensic Analysis of Edward Teller & UFO Documents
11:00 – 12:00 PM Linda Moulton Howe – Vietnam War UFO Encounters
12:00 – 1:30 PM Lunch on Your Own
1:30 – 2:30 PM The CARET Detectives: An Investigational Report

note LMH isn't ebn touching it at the conference..James Carrion was smart staying as far as possible but I though it better if he would have just called them out on it anyway..
Specially when I found a deborah mckinley , same name as the first witness.. staying right near them in los gatos/campbell area..of course thats ancient history..

If it was really revealing..you can bet LMH, whitley, and others would be would be soaking it dry.
But we can expect I hope, more terminator leaks which spell out whats going on here

Klatu..Not many left at the gate old brave ..we write no books..collect no reward..gather no fame..but the young ones can count on us and learn...as sure as the sun rises and sets, and the full moon waxes and wanes, because we are as you well said..just like the
Fukawi
battlhammer.tripod.com...
[edit on 30-6-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Whoops...my bad.

How could I miss that obvious crop circle - LAP - alien language connection?

Ergo, hereby resign my post here and another can ombuds much better than I.

Like Sys who has always done a fine job.

Sorry folks.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Unless, of course, our glypherites decided to, oh, you know - toss us the enigma-bone to chew on for a while.

Perhaps it's the Caret-Crop-Sumerian-Mayan-Katakana-Zodiac Killer-CIA Kryptos guy! Yeah - that's the ticket! It's not a SINGLE cryptographic puzzle we're dealing with here - it's an amalgamation of several!

Ahh.. insight - ain't it wonderful!?

I hereby name the drone writing (and their correlative protagonists):

"SCHIZOGLYPHS!"

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
OR and Klat ,You are both right, I dont see a resemblance in the glyphs, I think its that solar warning one on another thread..I cant find where its connected to a drone..but since its here.. it almost has an arabic look to unlike the the katana/aurebesh hodge podge the lAP. Cropcircles was one of four themes being pushed , Cropcircles, Anti grav, free energy, and disclosure .Looking at events concurrent was the disclosure project..see face book..which had one million signatories and even people discussing whether to put stuff out in publicmight be a good way to get disclosure.lots were pushing for that..hard...and even talk of usefulness of lies along with truth as a means to get disclosure. try as some did , that not work here. Sounded like that Orwellian Newspeak.
People dont like lying period..Neither from hollywood nor believers. nor skeptics..I hope they learned from that.
we dont have to repeat that cycle here.
The isaac sites maker Todd/morphius/whoever posted doesnt that look like crop circle designs..the same with Linda and whitley..and they have been pushing that with the Barbee doll castlle circle,
and pi, ad infinitum, even a kite spotted in Holland , had a nice circle design linked to it
immediately..Those Dutch know their kites... God lets not forget Sherwood..same pagelink..
very dedicated fans. we have seen every major symbol in the end of the world scenario from mayan to nike sneakers to much more clear and universally practical messages:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e30ef6103421.jpg[/atsimg]
its really the other big money maker in the realm of so called fortean events, which seem to follow hollywood more than the other way around. isnt it the 40th anniversery of 20th century foxs Star Wars coming up or did that pass already..i dont keep up with that stuff. But is a nice ritual, plant the circle, nurture the buzz, and harvest with nice expensive conferences afterwards in the fall.

kLatu you are just fine as ombudsman, your resignation request is therfore denied..as long as it isnt the other Ommm Buds Man
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b110b46eb2ea.jpg[/atsimg]
popular in those green top cola fields..or you might start manifestingthese things too with our divine instruments, keyboard, mice, and graph tablets.
.like android.. then we are in beeeeg trouble. I just noticed..has anyone found a crop circle growing in any marijuana or opium..fields either..
hehehehe
Why Yes!!!
www.boingboing.net...

maybe SpaceBot can tell us what he saw..april-june was always crop circle time..and wiltshire the main source..they certainly keep up with the mythology and commercials and as long as we have the same talking heads and empty suits reporting and writing books and making the equivalent of infomercials..they will keep appearing.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
duplicate delete

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
mod please delete these two posts..by error thank you

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
A quick hi to all and I will jump right to what I have to say..

I see a lot of brainpower has been accumulated the latest decades in the western hemisphere, expertise in every area of science, military, medical, physics etc. and now with the internet we can share this information and make thorough analysis of any "extraordinary evidence" we might stumble upon.

I hope we keep going in this way.

The recent economic crisis and the past decade economic trends displayed one thing. That the economic balance is shifting towards the east in an accelerating pace. My worries are if the amounts of free information sharing and the analysis capacity we see the western society has been developing and might be signaling a notable change in our civilization in the near future will keep going unhindered despite of any economic dangers we might be facing in the future. When money slows down, innovation slows down, the levels of education drop, free time disappears and free or cheap resources slowly could start fading away. In this thread many people have been providing links be it either simply text web pages or even filled with photos and videos, that other people had the time and inclination to make but most of all also some type of expertise about the matters we discussing in this thread and trying to make a thorough analysis of the CARET case.
How many things would be different if our habits, personal liberties, free time, information sharing habits, limits of sharing information, studying habits and our societal structure in general would resemble what we can find in the eastern hemisphere in the past decade and even today? The scales have started shifting, will the Isaac Caret's of the future be able to get away with their schemes? Would any of us expect a thread similar to the Isaac caret hoax to be surfacing in any Russian, Brazilian, Indian or Chinese audience, made a thorough analysis of it and later rightfully being declared a hoax out of it?
The Western society has been developing some very advanced tools which can only end up in the hands of the few as we see powers shift the balance from West to the East. A poor West and a rich but clueless East. Probably a trick for Global dominance to be achieved by the few and secretive who want to control our freedoms.

What is Caret? Caret is probably a seeding project. Seeded ideas and thoughts and or tried or still trying to "prepare" some portions of the public.

What are Crop Circles? Crop Circles are probably a clever trick for passing the time from some very clever individuals, steering peoples thoughts and seeding ideas, much like the Caret project. The first Crop Circles or the most genuine and original ones are in the form of what we know as Sigils.

What are Sigils? Sigil (magic) are according to people who like to deal with the occult and all types of Arcane arts and flavors of Magic, tools for their craft. Symbols with which they can influence and communicate with "entities", produce events, etc etc.

Now imagine a device, that resembles the Crop Circle philosophy of geometry and riddled with Sigils, coming alive in many "eye witnesses" eyes. The caret drones. What we have?

We have someone trying to influence the public and seed new trends and ways of thinking about and old and forgotten aspect, that magic and technology can blend and probably help us to solve our problems. Who else do we remember that has pulled the same trick in recent history?

The Third Reich. The Nazis.
It is very interesting that someone posted a link about the kecksbourg UFO incident. It has been rumored that that thing would probably be the Nazi Bell itself or a spin off from the kind of "wonder" technology that Nazis were developing secretly during the WWII and US, English and Russian secret intelligence tried to acquire. Some even say that the Roswell incident is a complete hoax manufactured to cover the fact that for ex. the US had acquired "wonder" technology from the Nazis. It would be plausible.
Anyway here it is that the Nazi "wonders" made it to our discussion.

The matter is that we, the parts and forces of society that either influences or simply studies UFO and the paranormal seem as it is making a full circle and we are back at where we initially started before 60 years ago. Now magic and technology is once again the most innovative trend among inquiring minds perusing the internet about alien technology, IMO.

What next? Should we see Adolph Hitler resurrecting?

With an unsuspected and clueless public, they succeed.

This new crop circle I posted is interesting in the aspect that we might want to look out for possible connections to professional crop circle makers who might be using the caret case for their own reasons. We already have searched most of everything else.

Yasu Sys, and everybody else
I was, well.. around.
Happy to see that many of you people are still around and as always vigilant.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Spacebot..all you can do is all you can do..
As was said, and wisely so..God grant me the strength to change the things I can, and the serenity to accept the things I can't, and the wisdom to know the difference..
Unless people are willing to break the law, and risk jail, or die..ie sacrifice..things will remain the same...seeds cast in a sea of lies.. like this never grow..only scattered by the wind..or scorched by the sun.
peace bro..I like that xprize thing you posted on link.

I was just reviewing some old videos , and I found, on top of that mufon hunters analyst Coscenzo , here is another one that I had missed where the police said they examined the Raj foto and found it it doctored. I wonder how we missed that. It also raises the many questions we raised over and over..
I will add that news to my library too ..source drt
KSBW, March 27, 2008 droneteam.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Another strange effect of the CARET drones...

Many people had the urge to investigate about them, air them as primary part of their respected news pieces from their respected networks, people not afraid to show their faces on similar news channels, not afraid of getting ridiculed because they would occasionally peek to catch a glance of anything unusual above there, although the majority woul seem like implying, "yes we might be watching about strange things from time to time, maybe..", and definitely admitting "not we didn't see such a thing like these caret drones".
Other people would make music about them, videos, art, an investigating thread 423 pages long (and still growing)...

WTF is going on with these drones?
What kind of repulsive or attractive resonances do to they seem to generate in to the hidden subconscious minds of many people, including us?

Kind of making me thing that either the geometry about them and the caret design style in general either has something very very peculiar about it/them ..Well actually not. Just over glorified Sigils with a techno twist ..and or something else was "airing" with all those drones episodes all this time.
Is there supposed to be shows we can't watch, well at least ..consciously?

What would be the point right?

What would be next?
Arcane arts finally getting modernized in our electronic era?

[edit on 2-7-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

WTF is going on with these drones?

edit on 2-7-2009 by spacebot]

nothing

and from the cast of people who kept force feeding the meme last year..
* LA Times article Cover (A cold case from outer space), Full Article
* Fox News, March 20, 2008 droneteam.com...
/FoxNews_200308.flv
* KSBW, March 27, 2008 droneteam.com...
/KSBW_270308.flv
* CBC Radio As it Happens March 21, 2008 droneteam.com...
/SOUNDS/CBC_As_it_Happens_TK_Davis_210308.mp3
* NBC, The Today Show, April 24, 2008
* Quantum Leap radio show KRXA April 26, 2008
* Saratoga newspaper
* Fox News May 8, 2008
* Linda Moulton-Howe, Drones, Coast to Coast AM May 26, 2007. 22 minutes
* Linda Moulton-Howe, Shirley, Coast to Coast AM May 26, 2007. 6 minutes
* Linda Moulton Howe, Radio Ici ‡ Maintenant, February 3, 2008,
23minutes
* Whitley Strieber and Linda Moulton-Howe March 21, 2008. 5 minutes
* Linda Moulton-Howe, Paranormal Cafe, September 14, 2007. 10 minutes
* Linda Moulton-Howe, Drones, Coast to Coast AM May 30, 2008. 18 minutes

nothing either.
it was never geometric spacebot...always arithmetic..nothing from nothing leaves nothing..something from nothing..leaves someone in a hole..the more they dig..the harder to get out of..

I find it rather fitting and very comforting that still holds up don't you?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
As for sharing our technology with the rest of humanity which is hell bent on eliminating us....heck no..I'm surprised I was not asked anything when inquiring at the Escher institute at Vanderbuilt Univ in Tennesee on this drone matter..as they have plenty of Darpa school research contracts and working on autonomous craft..
www.scientificamerican.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a08ecb39b48.gif[/atsimg]
This above is the real slim shady

That nonsense someone smuggled military documents and sharing with world , and the site still up after 2 years and LMH and whitley and c2c happily still dealing their other wares, after long conversations with chad and Isaac...was always BS. They know it too.
Had there been a kernel of truth as the disclosure fanatics still hope for..its enough for all the above to be jailed..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c583f64fb1f9.gif[/atsimg]

Escher: A New Technology Transitioning Model
Janos Sztipanovits, Vanderbilt University, John Bay, Air Force Research Laboratory, Larry Rohrbough, Escher Research Institute, Shankar Sastry, University of California, Berkeley, Douglas C. Schmidt, Vanderbilt University, Norm Whitaker, DARPA, Don Wilson, Raytheon, Don Winter, Boeing

Embedded systems and software provide the basic engine of innovation for a broad range of industrial sectors. This technology transforms products, creates new markets, and disrupts the status quo. Rapidly progressing embedded-design technologies have a tremendous potential impact on industrial competitiveness, creating significant pressure to make technology transitioning more effective.

The US research community has a reputation for aggressive commercialization of innovative developments. Despite this reputation, an innovation's technology-transition path from lab bench to marketplace remains the most risky and unpredictable part of the process.

But to all the looky loos, be my guests..go there and peep what you can and report back to us and "share" with the world simply because

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf343db13304.gif[/atsimg]

Professor Schmidt at Escher

We believe and We wanna know!

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Good news video and article Sys as usual. Thanks.
Excuses and alternate explanations that ignore any logic will always follow like flies on BS.
Perfectly OK to release ET info that would be shattering in it's implications yet nail some guy over a simple man made military drone. Oh I know why the Issac stuff was left up ... the PTB's were sure it is too complex for anyone (including themselves) to ever figure it out. What a joke.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Thanx Katt, yes, lets not forget the flies that come to the funeral of their partners. Some that came around briefly in May of 2007 with the first swarm are still scurrying about wondering what happened..
but the goal is obvious..if statements like this are all put together.
Raj's Fickr account hacked and left with a menacing graphic and derogatory statement. That would freak me out a bit. Let alone so many folks intensity on the website. Mentioning the Dan Smith material and imminent disclosure certainly added gravity to the situation.

The Paracast was the least convincing of all using blatant narrow minded arrogant debunking with no true skeptic process in place. I will not fall for believing glib bullying authorities at their word without any proper deconstruction of any one photo . I got the distinct impression that they were lying.

That is hilarious..

Say...
Did you ask me for a copy of woys 45meg pic before ? The original?
in.solit.us... lap downloadlink
should work now..
While he is still pulling the rabbit out that looooonnnng hat,.you will find
areas of interest are that satellite looking part.. zoomed in at 400 percent..try gradual increments..hope your monitor is good.
Letters and portholes look for adornment..may have to play with hue and sat..select area with rectangle first then do that..quicker results..
again if your system is slow..i did slices I can foward you that wont gobble up resoources. Do not desaturate pic...
on occasion I got crc error at head of file..disregard it opens up..
If you have probs..PM me..

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Thanks but I was able to get that 45Meg file right after woy rehosted it a few weeks ago. It's now exceeded the download limit.
Someone was looking for it today on OMF in woys magic act thread.
Weird thread at times. I know what (not how) he's trying to do but don't have the math and programming background to really comment on it. My background does say to me it may be a unique approach but unfortunately unique does not always make it better or smaller as he's attempting. But I've got to give him the benefit of a doubt. Why he picked OMF Isaac threads may not be the wisest move as some others mentioned but who knows.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Katterfelto]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Maybe someone can expand the 45Meger to a nice even exact gig with none of those extra bytes that seem to always tag along. It can demonstrate the inverse principle of what woy is trying to do. Small does not always have to be faster and better.

Sys, got your PM, thanks. My post count is too low here to reply via PM.

I noticed the same phrasing and style of that poster. Interesting and not surprising.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
it looks like real stuff, but i am sure it is a fake and hoax.

I don't know for sure..

top topics

<< 420  421  422    424  425  426 >>

join