It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 422
<< 419  420  421    423  424  425 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I am absolutely stupfefied. Its a fantastic evolution like the drones Dr.Dil and Sid.. The thing has 100* plus hits already!. "somebody is "watching" he he.
Indeed the hounds of Baskerville are loose.
Speaking of awards, lets not forget the "behind the scenes crew"here for their Amazing audio production, the SCC mp3 "Incident at DRT HQ'". For sure the ARC stays busy. No loafers here.
I have a feeling we have lots of material to inspire wondrous creations of our own.

The memorable quote of the year for me was "How Many Ions did you count to reach that Conclusion" by Elmer Dingle .. Simply a taste of the talent on this side.
More to come later I'm sure.
If we can get the rest of Lindas pictures it would be great, after all,

Thats why Ty said same thing like Chad, and sent it to her and wrote

So that's why I'm sending it to the one place I know will alwayscover stuff like this!

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Research goes on, but still we have no Chad. We could be getting close, though. I think this guy might be his father.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
alienware.com

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e21676b4c6ab.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e5016c2992d4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7d74a358a6b.jpg[/atsimg]

Yes, we've been expecting you all.
From their last BREED 6 clip march 26..Yusney Jay and winni wong executive producers.
And you wonder why Winnie Wong sang that song , that first time around, and stonewalled to this day, along with Linda.
l. She even got extra thanx and backslapping in the later credits.
Well deserved I'm sure for the best BREED of LAP poodles I've ever come across.

lets keep our eyes peeled boys., and off the junk ufo videos, half human cows, mutilations, mass extermination crap and other bizarre items streaming in.
Its that time and the rest of the gang is starting to coming out the barn now.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
2007 one side of her neck said

Banzai email
Re: New Alienware Laptop - CARET Language Engraved
« Reply #7 on Nov 16, 2007, 6:12pm »
Hi ________,

Thank you for your email. It’s great to hear that our promotion has reach out to you and your Forum group regarding the CARET document. Alienware did NOT create the information regarding this phenomena or the CARAT linguistics. This is NOT an intellectual property of Alienware. The information has anonymously spread throughout the web for some time. We have taken the CARAT linguistics and have applied this as a marketing tool to draw attention to our promotion.

Regards,

Director of PR Communications

Alienware Corporation

emphasis added in not by me

2008 the Other side of her neck said

Thank you for your interest and your inquiry. Our version of the alien
language is proprietary to Alienware and is protected by intellectual
property rights, including trademark application nos. 77/557,495;
77/557,500; and 77/557,502.
At this time we are not granting permission to others to use the
language commercially.

Regards,
Winnie Wong

Why would a major dept head of a multimillion dollar enterprise choose to be so dishonest or confused?
Of, course, its not "dishonest" to them, merely clever. She's been in on this from the get go. Always email, never a public disavowal , simply because then they would be really telling a " Big Whopper", should a leak develop.
Everyone of their staff, can not t work in their postions, unless they are active players in their games, be it Warcraft, Crysis, or Grims Bionic Commando they are pushing. The videos, with her as executive producer along with Yusney, is proof of intimate knowledge and hands on, Yusney stating it was all from scratch, then what, the other half "borrowed"? it.Its a requirement to have the gamer mentality, win win win.according to Nelson Gonzalez, the CEO and progenitor of that concept. IMO, they've lost sense of reality as well as ethics. more than some in ufology have. In their mindset, They really think they are playing against Ork tribes, us, or some guild when they do their projects. This is like one big ancient Pangea to be carved up and prevent the HP, Toshiba, and Asus clans from dominating. Its old Macciaveli, "ends justifies the means". Dishonesty and subtrafuge are indispensable tools. Once you win, you can always re-write the history to your liking.

The problem is, unlike in their game fantasies , they just ran into some real and very territorial Orks with ideas of their own for a proper alternate ending and we're playing to win..

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
www.ft.com...

Advertisers brace for online viral marketing curbs
By David Gelles in San Francisco

Published: April 2 2009 20:38 | Last updated: April 2 2009 20:38

Advertisers in the US are bracing themselves for regulatory changes that they fear will curtail their efforts to tap into the fast-growing online social media phenomenon.

Revised guidelines on endorsements and testimonials by the Federal Trade Commission, now under review and expected to be adopted, would hold companies liable for untruthful statements made by bloggers and users of social networking sites who receive samples of their products.

The guidelines would also hold bloggers liable for the statements they make about products

I love it..

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
www.ft.com...

Advertisers brace for online viral marketing curbs
By David Gelles in San Francisco

Published: April 2 2009 20:38 | Last updated: April 2 2009 20:38

Advertisers in the US are bracing themselves for regulatory changes that they fear will curtail their efforts to tap into the fast-growing online social media phenomenon.

Revised guidelines on endorsements and testimonials by the Federal Trade Commission, now under review and expected to be adopted, would hold companies liable for untruthful statements made by bloggers and users of social networking sites who receive samples of their products.

The guidelines would also hold bloggers liable for the statements they make about products

I love it..

Hi Sys,

I wonder if this means that all previous –undisclosed- viral marketing websites and campaigns will be required to declare the specifics of their intent?

Still, I doubt that this would make ‘honest men’ out of the marketing/advertising industry, in fact it’s a chance to make their methods more clandestine and send the hardcore viral marketers –even further- underground.

Depends on how they regulate it I suppose.....

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I'll bet we know a few paranoid types who think this new regulation is aimed squarely at them. Something else for our hoaxers to worry about.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ah thats going to make things interesting
, although obviously it doesn't apply outside of the USA unless adopted elsewhere. So they will probably just move to using other locations or have their company based on paper in another country.

Wayne....

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I had thought along those lines as well, but I think they still have to get there work done thru people here. Bloggers here would not want to risk getting caught "holding the bag", on a deceptive advertising suit, and well they might if this the way they said it would be. Since advertising and prducts are about imagery, as well, An out of the country firm , might not want to have their "good" name associated or named on a federal blacklist, or or government buyer beware site.
You see how fast buzz gets around, and instant net mobs appear.
Certainly smaller "no name" brands may want to risk it, but in a dollar scarce global economy, the risk of being targeted would be a fatal one. Thus,, a far greater deterrent in those cases. Bullet proof? by no means, but the free lunch for hoaxing or lying would be reduced to some meager pickins, when they are caught, and its well published as a scandal should be.
I hope, even if naively, that will be the case.
Lets see how it works out. Is obvious lawyers were not forgotten on either side, and I imagine, they too have gotten hungry as of late as well and need a stimulus boost.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I have just been Informed by Special Intelligence unit of the ARC that
its Sidds Birthday.
Happy Birthday Sidd and Many More from All of those whose lives you have touched . You elevated the discussion here to great heights.
We are indebted to you for keeping the Search for truth so Civil and clear and enjoyable. You are a good friend and Komrade. Live long and prosper!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c37ef63956d.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

A real big birthday Ditto.

Hope yours is a great one, Sidd!

-Klat-

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well now, I just went over to Coast 2 Coast and was quickly redirected to their new "beta" website:

beta.coasttocoastam.com...

Yeech!

But that's just me...

(Please Springer, don't EVER surprise us like that!)

[edit on 14-4-2009 by klatunictobarata]

I just blocked some of the junk ads and stuff so perhaps it will grow on me...thank God I use Opera!

[edit on 14-4-2009 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The seasons kicked off Klat, with a drone sighting that tunred out to be a kite, but did not stop earth files from linking it to Cropcircles,
Sherwoods came on Paracast April 12 to talk about the circles, then on 14 one appears in UK and 19th , last Saturday another in the mecca of circles wiltshire. This is both transparent and hilarious.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6be7d31f49a9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/817765035aae.jpg[/atsimg]

The Drone I call Bee drone, and Linda calls Spider drone, is really a waldof boxkite ..Kiting popular in Netherlands, a recognized windsurfing and kiting area.
Unfortunately, the cameras info did ithe story in as well, as the time taken 2 years ago, and just coming out now, was after sunset, different from what pix showed, and there wass plenty of wind, unlike what witness said, none. I checked charts, so I knew I was right. 11 11 pegged this right from the gitgo..bogus..
Did those minor facts stop them..heck no..
Anyway..get the popcorn out..its show time.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
The seasons kicked off Klat, with a drone sighting that tunred out to be a kite, but did not stop earth files from linking it to Cropcircles,
Sherwoods came on Paracast April 12 to talk about the circles, then on 14 one appears in UK and 19th , last Saturday another in the mecca of circles wiltshire. This is both transparent and hilarious.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6be7d31f49a9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/817765035aae.jpg[/atsimg]

The Drone I call Bee drone, and Linda calls Spider drone, is really a waldof boxkite ..Kiting popular in Netherlands, a recognized windsurfing and kiting area.
Unfortunately, the cameras info did ithe story in as well, as the time taken 2 years ago, and just coming out now, was after sunset, different from what pix showed, and there wass plenty of wind, unlike what witness said, none. I checked charts, so I knew I was right. 11 11 pegged this right from the gitgo..bogus..
Did those minor facts stop them..heck no..
Anyway..get the popcorn out..its show time.

Lets not forget the Earthfiles Friends the Sherwoods, when the drones came out, they had the whole knitty gritty on them..They never came out the closet..
source Rajon.com aka cropcircleships etc..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aad24f6c8658.gif[/atsimg]

OH MY God That looks (Err Well Almost) Like the Drones!!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd2e660dba8d.gif[/atsimg]

Snatching kite sitings is so pathetic, but in a way smart..because, they come in so many forms..Why imagine the possibilities!!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
God Bless the Good people of Wilshire, and Avebury, UK, you have to give those Brits some long overdue credit for sure.they are going full steam ahead this year. Cropcircleconnectors reported two more.
I am astounded , simply astounded, they have not been named Drone circles , as they look a tad like it, more than that silly kite..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/214cb888f243.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fabc56da454c.jpg[/atsimg]

They most certainly are a needed stimulus boost for The Crown.. It will take a small hired army to keep up with them this time!
I bet our Simon Grey is bursting with pride for these lads
Keep up the good work!!

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
As I believe AW, who lied if not misled, was part of the overall campaign, and not necessarily the creators, but working with the creators of the campaign , such as could have been Warners who brought some rights from Halcyon who own all rights to T projects,and then Fox who purchased the SCC program from Warners by mutual agreements I will be shifting operations to Outrageos thread the viral fantasy.
If this turns out to be a blurr or a series of unfortunate coincidences, which I highly doubt, then I will leave open the possibility, then I will return here..
Besides that thread is much shorter and we can always direct folx to the summaries at Dronehoax.com so they can catch up.
May is nearly upon us, so I expect some surprises besides beautiful crop circles.
Cheers All

Meet at the OK Corral for Viral Discussion, hold your breath, and click here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It was a hoax, badly rendered CGI that anyone in the industry could spot a mile off and Im just shocked it got this far.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have to say that i love seeing this come back to life (Or was it ever dead)?

I have been following in the background on the odd occasion and just want to give a big shout out to you guys for doggedly looking for some sort of truth to this.

I remember when it first came to light all that time ago and feeling awesome excitement. I just sh there was a final answer to it all.

October

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by October

Hey October, how's it goin'? This mess is something of a zombie, shuffling around clumsily, eating brains wherever it can find them.

Something is about to happen, it seems. We don't get the old "believer" gang coming out of hibernation for nothing. I hope their shtick is at least funny this time.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
October!! great seeing you again!! We re close to something..what we ran into were their cover up and decoys ..Now we have something in sight..
click on that link and it will explain ...The trick iwill be capture it alive
!
Lev is back! See what spring brings..Is it candy in the air? or what?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 419  420  421    423  424  425 >>

join