It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 421
<< 418  419  420    422  423  424 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Hi double, gee I went looking for page 420 in the occult book and only found 405, and couldn't figure out where the other 15 went., before I realized you meant 420 here! hahaha
Wow. thats 8400 posts .
anyway, I saw a post at another site, where they seem to be trying to give it a new spin , since Disclosure with Salla and the Battlestar Galactica event, did not pan out , they retreat to where since the hoaxter can't be found, and if story was true, then aliens somehow are collaborating, and will always a step ahead. Therfore, the ET's could not be excluded. No matter how much human hoaxing was found.
This while the poster compared themselves to Davy Crockett at the Alamo under siege, by the forces of Santa Ana. Which I assume, must be us.This was after they saw Zens post he did on illustrator. Which I must say, again was quite good.
I almost scratched a bald spot on my head trying to make sense out of that one.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well, it has now dwindled down to a few sick little bastards who are powerless to do anything more than follow the well known templates for delusion, cultish behavior, and various other easily recognized patterns. Sad, really. It's almost like the drone hoax has taken them over, and they can't deal with the real world at all. They will just make up more and more ludicrous fantasy scenarios in a futile effort to make themselves look clever. To themselves. I can't watch any more, it's too disgusting.

Over and out.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Perhaps its time to close the thread as was planned originally. It was a good experiment to leave open while we studied the sources. But at somepoint we have to let Zero tolerance for hoaxes take its course and make the message resoundingly clear. We know it stopped at lindas doorstep, and we narrowed down the list to the people that may have fed it to her, and who she then facillitated, despite observations, and warnings to the contrary.
If we find the spike to nail these suspects on our own time, then we can always contact Springer, he can always reopen at that time. In addition, We have several avenues at ATS, always have. I personally owe them a huge debt of thanks, and so do serious and objective researchers like Zen and Outrageo, Fill000 , Klatu, Arc members, and many others working on cases like Ohare and Stephens.. Its his call.

@Freelance_Zenarchist Would you give your consent to that Illustrator Summary being used by that Elmer chap, as a reference, with that Followup work just done done by him ? It would be a most welcome addition to the summary evidence thread they have at other sites.

Thanx!!

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Go right ahead, I put that up as a sort of peer review so anyone can use it and look it over and see if I went wrong anywhere. It's been up there for 3months and no one has disputed anything. Post it anywhere you feel like.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hi Zen,

I just drop in to say: Well done! I did not read all that stuff over there, because it was boring, to see 11august's solo dance, trying to revive this dead story with a pseudo-scientific study of the nonsense. I mentioned Eco here and than during the many months... Reminded me of the book "The use of mirrors in chess"(, which is as none-existent as the drones).

"They sought it with thimbles, they sought it with care;
They pursued it with forks and hope;
They threatened its life with a railway-share;
They charmed it with smiles and soap."

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Sid,
I was told it was one of their best checked out books, in the Invisible Library,
www.geocities.com...
copy and paste whole link below for original main library
web.archive.org...://www.invisiblelibrary.com/
Its almost true, in fact, I signed up some time ago.

They claimed they sent me membership card, but I haven't seen it anywhere, and I check my mailbox everyday. When I find it I will check the book out and read it , and post a summary that will read much better than that gobbly gook being spouted as non fiction by the DRT.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Thanks, Sys,

I never told you, I have Chad on tape.

Here he goes:

www.youtube.com...

;-)

Happy end. Ain't it?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

That was an awesome, hilarious bit of entertainment, Sidd!

Nothing like a cool drink from the ludicrous fountain to make one's day!

Play it again, Sam...

[edit on 3/27/2009 by Outrageo]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
hahahahaha that was unbelievable, I died ten times laughing,
That describes what is happening right now with 11A . Let me pause and catch my breath.
Thank you Sid,

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Thanks, Sys,

Here he goes:

www.youtube.com...

;-)

Happy end. Ain't it?

I almost choked on my oatmeal listening to that!

Classic and nice work. You do your own background music composing and playing?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Star for you Sidd! That's some funny stuff, there. I had forgotten all about Chad's brave neighbor. I hope he's okay, you know, not suffering any ill effects after all that radiation from the malfunctioning Cloak-0-Matic, or anything like that. I did a little research, and found out who made those Cloak-0-Matics. I bet they are really sweating the possibility of a recall.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Star! , Oh Double, that is too much, its amazing what a diagram and silver tongue can do, I thought he was reading the LAP outloud!

Odd that it was called a quarterly report, usually prepared after a quarter, and its still dated, just December. Oh. let me stop...
We really need to pull the production crew together for a season finale, like the studios and even Linda does, perhaps take a page from Ambrose Bierce, name it "Incident at Deer Creek". It will be a blockbuster, I'm certain of it.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
He he! Here's another good one. Seems Chrysler liked to keep their tech materials updated. The second half of this one is the best, and some things look kind of... familiar.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Thanks, Sys,

Here he goes:

www.youtube.com...

;-)

Happy end. Ain't it?

"Location, I'd prefer not to say for now....."

Fantastic Sidd!!

Are you going to Jigg it?

Greetings!!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Well I was going to quote some of the post but there are just to many on this page to quote..

So let me say that this whole page is cracking me up..

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
@Dil: I just put it on ijigg, but that site has become more uncomfortable, since they tried to improve.

@Katterfelto: Yes, usually I use my own music - in one case I used The House Of The Rising Sun, since it is a traditional. In this case here I was rather lazy, just created a loop on the pc using existing files.

I believe, that everytime when a person laughs, a new drone is born.
So we should be able to make them visible for everyone that way.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I'm still grinnin over this, while I was cleaning out my old files
I ran across Keith Breazeal, an avionics expert for the Navy, kbvp.coms drone pix of chads drone.

as well as his final conclusion of hoax back in July, 2007
He was pretty disgusted
as intially it showed promise to him. that was, until Isaac Came out.
www.kbvp.com...
But, in april, He and many others were interested in that anomaly that looked like an artifact
but he says was a 3d object. I'm wondering if it was inserted as a gag,

As I remembered it looked a lot like this.

Some of you are into RCs so You know what I mean. It was prob put into there to
as a double red herring on top of cgi.
as the clouds are suspiciously a lot like

Puff the Magic Dragon and the Man in the Moon.
The dish and spoon were probably in isaacs lunch box while he was snapping pictures, and hadnt got the munchies yet.
Anyway, I just can't seem to edit that pic of his, the grey blow up part in gimp.
nor in paint.net the corner little picture yes.
It has a weird holographic affect to it when you look at it at angles.
And i swear at hi res looks like barely faint outline of fingers holding the controller.
its probably my brain filling in gaps just like the clouds.
I am surprised DRT did not elaborate more on him and his analysis, as he also has had
TOP Sercret clearance with the Gov..then again, his conclusion was not to their liking
I am sure I just answered my own question.
As for that vectors thing, I hope they don't waste to much more as that was pretty decisive
on that illustrator and succesive menu correspondences in scaling.
Perhaps if they check T/marks at the time who led to development of printshop via broderbund. But even the developers e general Cad in the 90s, were turning to adobe for their fonts, because of file incompatibilities.
lots of vector used in simple clipart. like these Fs

or these x's
www.plaquemaker.com...
go thru a -z for some cool lettering., but like Myriad, not until after1986 but 1992, including the closest 30 fonts. See Idfonts.com For the history of myriad and , of graphics see..
en.wikipedia.org...
or just see Siggraph for those years. We certainly saw them in august 2007 then but not 1986 or before.
Perhaps they can get Petit, the French Physicist and UFOlogist , that was recommended several times ,in good faith by the way, as he pioneered some Cad software as well, about the same time as Pacl, Pickle, and Parc.
You cannot get better than that. Perhaps, even get Daniel Ramsey, err, I mean Daniel Sheehan, to confirm, the alien letters, as he knows them first hand.or even his thoughts, even to say, looks a "little bit like them" at least a Teeny bit. It would go a long
way with this. After all, they can make a whole 2 story house from the corner of a picture., so I can Imagine what they can do with that.
Of course, thats just me, Silly Sys.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Thanks, Sys,

Here he goes:

www.youtube.com...

;-)

Happy end. Ain't it?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

OMYGODSIDD and OMYGODDrDIL

AS official ARC ombudsman, I nominate you BOTH for the first ARC Grammy Award!

Prolly win an Oscar too for sheer creativity!

MTV and VH1 accolades to follow.

Now, all we have to do is translate into French...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Mega props and kudos my friends!!!!!

[edit on 29-3-2009 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Sidd said: "I believe, that everytime when a person laughs, a new drone is born."

I now believe that, every time this music video plays, a new drone gets its wings!

new topics

top topics

<< 418  419  420    422  423  424 >>

join