It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 426
<< 423  424  425    427  428  429 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Katt
you don't need dual monitors..

I did this on a cheap 300 dollar Toshiba laptop with 128mb video card and 3 gb of ddr2 memory..these last few postings were done on Corel x.4 photos shop..I was on Gimp most of the time..
I dont see how you can avoid rescanning after you print originial file.. you wont get this without printing it out or you have fairly high end sysem..this is poor mans way..before you print out go printe preference..
adavnced settings and check to enable printing at higher than 600dpi which is standard. print out corr of course..
disable any auto correcting...if possible you do want any auto cropping and clean the image tools on..do as is..
same thing with a scanner..take print out and that one page and scan back into computer at least 1200 , schech menu..when scanner isn....try that..most of scanners out now do that and 2400..and higher..
start at 1200
set display on monitor to 14 00or higher..its very inport or all you will see ae large spread blotches..most monitors d this..

no algoriths..or expensive equipment..everyone can do this..

I hope you are ptinting in color hahaha if not all you will get is a donut hole..

any guesses as to that signature. its a full name ..curious what screen.. res you are viewing. at..not 800 I hope..wont see jack on that..

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by theprofessionalnyc
Linda Moulten Howe thinks they are real.

i do have to say that her interviews sound very real and very sincere.
my take is that the craft actually exists, but a model has been built and thrown out there to show it to be a hoax. (images, video, etc)

the people she interviewed definitely had the tone to their voice of realistic sincerity, and from people that just didn't sound like they were into this genre at all.

that's just my take.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Zoo..So did that lady who drowned her kids..or that hoaxter teacher in Nj with the flares..all sounded sincere..
Believe half what you see..nothing what you hear..you'll be a happy person.
You're right..they weren't into this genre..they were actors.

Ok I have uploaded the very upper corner of the lap cover sheet..
for you to start with. PerhapsI am overloading you with the other stuff.
this is an 11 meg file you can work with..it is 1/20 the whole page..but says a lot.
I had put whole page but this will work better for you all
it has some of the initals i already discussed like PJ ca3 etc..an tha corner has nore. that
after you use contrast and bright..that dna suff are the crews initials ot tag names..ignore the cute faces underneat..
hope that helps.

in.solit.us...

Not letting this work get buried either..

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Objective "to determine authorship of Isaac story
pacl front cover sheet or storybook cover

assmptions: Based on previous scattered findings..there is pictorial andtext info along edges/borders in condensed form barely visible to
naked eye. Most authors will leave a penmame or such. Most books have that on front cover.
I willtreat this as a story book..like a allegory to Dantes inferno but with obvious difference..it is like a journey to differnt realms.

Methodology..
recompress using almost like Valor original jpg lap files by simply reprinting at 4800 dpi..I call it the Bolero Method..because of the circles and forth Ive been doing due to limited
equipment..ie scanner ..max dpi back into computer was at 1200 dpi.this resulted in a working file of 432 megabyte.
when opened..
I woill be ignoring characters unless important to the themes which appear to be several..

observations thus far

starting at bottom of this page at the small bar
circled in pencil

I noted lettering at about 400 percent
which appeared to say in exclamation 1 ? CA as in who is number one? EA!/?

that was all I could find on that little bit.

and going up to

Bottom left ring

files.abovetopsecret.com...
at bottom of ring I noted the word SPTA or SPIA to farther right hand corner LWAR it in faint blue

AT top of ring ..
this one is for you and and special girl Sid
The mouse that roared

moving up to middle ring I found CA'3 i ave P I stands for industrial Ave probabaly
Other lettering is there but too faint to make out.

moving up to ring one was a Keni Xay or Ray...
and SIM 755, latter prominently

Findins so far I am correct in my hypothesis..imagery and text not merely confined to the LAP designs. This is a nice sotybook
And all the helping elves are leaving their signatures and calling cards.
To be continued..Theres is a lot to finish on page cover.
I will upload this file directly for anyone else who wants to work it.
I will replace psosted with better images as I tweak them

Lots of more visible lettering along the left side border almost to the top.

Just as I was about to retire i noticed a speck underneath my mark of target at the first ring at top. right uner the T.

zooomed in at 800 percent
and it was a signature all by itself.

I rotated image 90 degrees..to left..to get and adusted clarity to get upright as best I coould

You tell me what you think it says
maybe its the proofreader signing off A-OK

G'night..I mean Good morning..I'm crashing Bye.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hi Sys,

There is such a thing as over-analyzing images. Even if something looks like letters and words, it doesn't have to be real. Compression, random dots and scanning artifacts do create interesting shapes. Also, there may have been some traces of previous documents left on the Xerox machine that was used to copy the documents.

Honestly I see nothing there worth of further analysis.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The parts you see in black were gone over the dots by hand by them
I know exactly what you are talking about..just background of paper itsel can lead to the mental assembly of dots i..
Unless you train your eye., like Neve did....and discern between layers..you will be swamped.. Ive been doing this over a year before anyone....I didnt have the tools I have now. And a few people knew about this before we even began..woy is very familar with the pattern recognition.and he has equipment far far superior to mine and most people.
So dont worry I will be all right thank you for the concern.
that block I posted was a perfect example of that..with the dna type strands..was an overlay on other imagery below it..easy to confuse the xy and dots..but it was not the only thing there.

Anyone who doesnt think there is anything please move along , there is nothing here..

This really kills the drones doesn't it..

Hey you were all up against members of game and film maker cgi artists and the like..some very kewl people with a message..
with a sense of humor too..didn't stand a chance..
besides this is fun!.
Though its info I'm after.
I can't wait to hear about what the PIs have to say..

In the meantime I will keep excited about the inkdots.. Somebody wants us to see different things.. some numbers some letters some other things.
Why put so much in edge of a page..
This would make nice wall paper..

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Dopefish again?

I thought we were past this one. I saw that Woy is creating his own universe, but that does not mean, we have to build our's beside his, like in Lego-world.

Nada es nada. Don't give too much credit to this childish drawing. It was good, but it was not that good. You are hypnotizing yourself with that. Nothing in there!

Last call from the ghetto! If you want to go on, go on...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Katt
you don't need dual monitors..

I did this on a cheap 300 dollar Toshiba laptop with 128mb video card and 3 gb of ddr2 memory..these last few postings were done on Corel x.4 photos shop..I was on Gimp most of the time..
I dont see how you can avoid rescanning after you print originial file.. you wont get this without printing it out or you have fairly high end sysem..this is poor mans way..before you print out go printe preference..
adavnced settings and check to enable printing at higher than 600dpi which is standard. print out corr of course..
disable any auto correcting...if possible you do want any auto cropping and clean the image tools on..do as is..
same thing with a scanner..take print out and that one page and scan back into computer at least 1200 , schech menu..when scanner isn....try that..most of scanners out now do that and 2400..and higher..
start at 1200
set display on monitor to 14 00or higher..its very inport or all you will see ae large spread blotches..most monitors d this..

no algoriths..or expensive equipment..everyone can do this..

I hope you are ptinting in color hahaha if not all you will get is a donut hole..

any guesses as to that signature. its a full name ..curious what screen.. res you are viewing. at..not 800 I hope..wont see jack on that..

Hi SYs, unfortunately no color printer (HP Laser 1320) and older Epson 1640 scanner. So I can’t really replicate what you’re doing. I’ve a Sony 1280DPI LCD running DVI from Asus Radeon A9600XT. Miss my old 20” Trinitron. Have Corel and Photoshop. Monitor set to native 1280 and I can zoom in up to 1600% in Corel.

So I do a web search on Bolero Method and then I see this stuff about Cha-Cha Method. Cha-Cha or Shift Left/Shift Right is a technique to simulate 3D stereographic images. Then I start thinking to myself hmmm….. these guys are pretty shrewd and won’t make things easy to find. What if the hidden clues in the Isaac docs are mono representations of stereo images or vice versa! This would probably require dual monitors, shaking one’s head back/forth and staring cross-eyed until something pops out. That’s the easy part. Hard part is going backwards to reconstruct the 2 shifted images/shapes represented on the single final product sheet. Reverse cha-cha in effect. Don’t have it all sorted out yet in my brain and maybe never will. But as you say it’s fun.

No idea on that signature you posted. Maybe I need more practice. The last image you posted saying it would make a good wallpaper looks like a line of people to me.

Regarding those punch holes in the LAP pages. I’m sure this was covered years ago but was there a conclusion if the pages Isaac scanned had info on both sides? Sequential odd and even pages have different hole patterns and no hint of backside except possibly that blue T thingy. An example being page 119 and 120.
That double ?? on page 119 bugs me too. It’s rotated and the area in question ?? must be a real mystery PACL can’t understand for some reason.

I think I understand your interest in what woy did now that you said you've been looking at this for sometime. You'd think there's some clue droppings someplace if the hoaxers have inflated ego's! It would be a dissapointment if they/he/she did not. But perhaps they are being given too much credit in this area. Who knows except them.

I see masker is pushing the drones may be real pictures and the trees were added to them. Sly as a fox.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
KatT I caught some at some other sites as early march running the same intros and they were run off..hahaha.
anyway..here, no one gets away with posting a simple cryptic maybe or perhaps..its content centric here. its crap or get off the pot.

Katt on your monitor, everyone actually..go to properties of desktop and adjust the slider for gamma and contrast down a few knotches..try keep both windowws open so you can see the improvement in clarity. Most people have set too high.

Iwouldnt worry about getting new equipment..this thing reminds me of the ploy between game developers like EA and PC makers Dell/Aw do with their game development, and even projects with the movie houses..
Its a nice tight matrix.. make a game interesting, heavily coded, and that generates a need for more powerful PCs.. Much like Crysis remember..?

If an adventure or puzzle game was planned it sure didnt work, and as a movie plug, I think it hurt Josh Whedon and Friedmans Chronicles..just reading the fan posts

@ Sidd..I wasn't looking for Dopefish..hahaha..that was funny.
did you know 3drealms the owner closed its doors..and Tom H, its creator.. may get his Dopefish back after all.

But surely you know, I was looking for signatures. I a msure I said that before..Its not enough I found 2 and three letter combinations like at it, xy etc or even lu woy and shapes like his chair he has on his site.

I needed to find something like DnA studios or Zoic something like that to make my day..But four or more letters would be much better even dates..l

on the letter O I found aixiyo or something and I saw it elsewhere with numerical = and = signs- signs

on that last block was in one Raypa and DanP and Botox..so many ha ha's no wonder they named it Isaac..
I will post those tonight from home and upload the highest rez file I have..I will split them into 10 viewable files so peoples systems wont gag...
files.abovetopsecret.com...

The closest definition was for a compression program..
www.hutter1.net...

and the aixyi artificilal intelligence..
www.springerlink.com...
off topic:
Did you know PACL was a compression scheme too? thats funny..
PACL is an advanced command line archiving utility for Windows console environments. ... PACL also includes 5 different encryption methods. ...
www.powerarchiver.com/pacl - Cached

no connection here of course. just acronymalic blur..
Pacl is also a psychometric personality type measuring instrument..
www.21stcenturyassessment.com...

True..maybe thats how inkjet falls on paper..who knows..I know Corel has alchemist brush that gives those holographic looking textures.
Its all repetetive but deliberate window dressing..repetion of images of people toons etc dont belong in the corner of back and white sheet. and its edges...who would think to look?..I would hate to stop..and have to come back later.

So this helps my skills. Marvins and Torvalds and Zens and Radiis don't grow on trees..and we were lucky..we had them . this time..
Not enough to talk a good line..hard data, even if collateral..adds up.

I have not abandoned the search for rest of the hoax machine..
WE have time, its them who have run out of it.
The more we find in it..the less likely someones dream of it being a useful Nessie theme for a book or movie will be
They opened the gate, and we will help spot weld it shut..once and for all.

Salud

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The repetition I forgot to mention is exactly like on a DNA chain..Its Dna art

www.flickr.com...
just when you figure the 3d letters look at their outside in black..it form something else..

here an artist puts his name KURNIKOFF in ..this is eactly what i have been looking at but much more extreme and experienced at it it seems.

thats why they left a hair on the scannere..it wasnt cgi'd ....no accident they wanted you to look.deeper..but gee..you might have to get a better computer..of course...they were not hiding..merely waiting..

part of the techniques used can be found here where Kurzikoff gets his inspiration..and shows step by step how its done. .
Now if I didnt know the name Kurnikoff I might have read Sleekoff until I acclimated my eyes..with time..

This was done on illustrator of course..

A bit of Trivia.April 25, .2007 Marked the 50th anniversary of the discovery of..you guessed it! Crick and watson TWISTED double DNA helix..
God time flies..
www.junkyardclubhouse.com... go down to pic of twister mat mat..brief blurb iends so nicely..
break time

Lets Twist it!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Since you mentioned it..Sid..I went back to check on him. Sadly...I have a feeling some of these folx ate up my Dopefish..They are all in his tank and no one is saying anything..

You can see that same lady's fat had in the middle all the time, they went crazy with cloning these images..
I think I better go look for Ma..She's not gonna like this,
this is at 3200 dpi as above.
at the same time I decided to go to the center of one of the nodes and toy with it.

then this

then to this..

Inoticed the laters I kept seeing bfore and the name Ray Pa..
what its not a person..its a software. RAY POV thats used for stuff like this..persistence of vision..i believe is their catch phrase..

I then relooked at the at the last scribbiling I posted and I believe its not LU j Wog or woy
but Luv is Way I kept also seeing lust ego and I believe the diagram denotes those paths and sins like steal..which we spotted some time ago..
The alien fonts correspond to birth the cradle position, the to sppon spoon position, the one adult leaning over to child..
I think we get the picture I hope. also life death and infinity also to power and corruption like the s sign for money..giving equations detailing result and consequences..imo.
Very nice and inspiring mesaages..
Albeit a little late.
But the petri dish and Dna substrate..people..concept was nice.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Katt or Zen perhaps you can help me me here. If I remember correctly I can take two copies of same image and superimpose one on another with one slighted shifted to left or right..then I would get 3d effect no/yes? this would bring out the blacked area from the colored back graound Tridi mentioned that a while ago..If I already tried 3d glasses..I got the good ones from a local movie theatre..lots of 3d movies out..
but no stereo effect..but we can do that shift left shift right..with images..

We can be sure there is nothing in report..but plenty on top of it.
I remembered Enfineering type clueing us with ELFISSS and with Arlington suggesting at OMf to look at blackened out spaces especially the long ones....specially the long ones.. Need anyone guess why? HHahahaha..
I see writing I see names..I see comments..But not necessary go farther in..we must bring them out..without changing res further..that stereoscopic effect..might do that.. the word BETS also is on cover..at the resolutions I am working out..ie..constant referene to betting by Isaac.and the puppets..and likely the same and still with us.

They intended average people look at within their means..not using multiple monitors....no..but multiple methods. yes... that are .readily available..

How do I combine two pictures like that..is there copy as transparent layer in Corel or photoshop? I can slice pieces out..and try that. They used layers but flattened in..so you cant take out..layer by itself..without take the rest..but we can take two pictures..and do that..If you know how to do..I will pm you two small slices I am particularly interested in.

Let me know thanx

Sid. While I was working above as well as below...on cover face we can get ET Lab Rat ..just dropping out the o's ..that was funny.

Kudos to Masker on his English..its improved from his initial broken accent..to use of Daft..Oft..etc..very very nice..
its not so Bizarre..

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hi sys, if I understand correctly, you should be able to do that in either Corel (Photo Paint?) or Photoshop.
In Corel you create a blank image and if you copy to clip board one of the images and then do a Paste as New Object it will be floating as a layer on top of background you previously created. Open Windows – Dockers – Objects and your see the background and pasted object. There you can move, alter transparency and object merging effects. Copy your other image then paste it in as object. From there you can move, change order and overlay effects between each object and background.

Photoshop is similar except Layers, Opacity and Blending Mode are the buzzwords. You need the Layers Window open.

I’m willing to try and overlay the slices if you think it’ll help.

As to 3D effect, if these were photos, the 2 images are taken at a slight angle or shifted right or left (cha-cha) to simulate each eye you should get it. I’ve never been able to see 3D with any methods even those 3D stereo noise images. It’s due to one weak (lazy) eye I was born with.

I was messing with layers last night looking at the dust, hair and other crud on some of the Isaac photo’s to see if they were noticeable on the scanned pages that had the same images. Jury is still out. It was interesting how the photos were almost exact size as images on scanned pages. Seemed a bit odd but who knows.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
thanx for that katt..I just found out 32 bit vista, actually all other apps won't handle more than 3 or 4 gb..of mem where as the 64bit will.
when you scan in that 48 bit mode or even 24 at 3200 you get massive 4 and 5 gb files..have to be saved to hd then split..

Gee what happened to KenRay..something strange..that NC Broadstreetcafe.org site he dis closed for business. It was apretty neat place in NC.
You know he's a pretty good web designer..his logo has a similar feel to the IA site..that retro look..but thats a pretty popular look anyway. He is also a great art reviewer and advocate for other artists . IA also does logos..
teknidermy.com... I learned at deviant art

www.kenray.org... he's away too...is a skinner phile too.as the site teknidermy suggested..

also real device skins as well.
www.skinz.org...

bit of Trivia:

Ray is a common surname in India, and is also found in many English-speaking countries. In India, the same name is also sometimes spelled Roy or Rai, and comes from the same root as Raj, which is also the root of the Latin rex (king), English reign and royal, etc. The English surname may come from the same root, probably via French roi; it can also come from a Middle English term meaning a female roe deer, or from the place-names Rye and Wray, among other possible roots. Variations on the surname also appear elsewhere in the world.

his favorite band is Lisa Ray is a bilingual pianist/singer/songwriter from Durham, NC (originally from Tokyo) ... Ken Ray is a composer and performer from Atlanta, GA ..and did the cover work for the album as well

thelovestars.com...

I like the latin phrases I saw at one of his blogs ..would make a great magic spell to shut masker up..JESUS yes Masker annoying as a stuck traffic light.

I hope KRs spell works..Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis leo. Aliquam vehicula vestibulum massa. Duis vel tellus. Sed justo odio, elementum eu, aliquet quis, imperdiet vitae, augue. Duis porttitor consequat risus. Donec dignissim varius lectus. Quisque faucibus. Suspendisse potenti. Nam ut ...
Amazing Lev Mask and Arlingtonacid love latin..

I bet they were altar boys when little, just to drink the wine behind the altar.. ..reckon they are in same church.......jk

silence follows.......But I doubt he is Ringleader..maybe knows..helps..but not Isaac..

followed by a chorus of eviL sequentially expressed chromosomic laughter..BUAHH HA HA HA HA

48/bit 6400dpi page 119 corner tab that appears on 3 or so pages..each tag is different.

note LAIMIR Lamer ? at bottom perhaps someone can understand see better.my vision is not great.
lighting up brightness /contrast..

That is hand done not printer nozzled artifact//
I learn I point click pieces at the scanner..so this should help me speed this up..
Isaac certainly did not have to stuff in crack of pants..If guards see that that..they know all is well..
Does nayone here read arabic there was something with the flow and all the dots with some of this..just curious.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It's been cold here lately..I know..But..but..to all my old friends
from in the the Dayz to now..

Yeah Clap Clap..do the Pacl Slide .you don't need a partner.no need to hide...Clap Clap..you can do it by yourself..first you make a circle..then get on the line..you go round and round about twenty times..stop.Clap Clap .jump in the air..yell look over here ..look over there, aint got no money but I don't care....clap clap ! then spin to the left.then to the right if you stay on the line , you are out of sight..if you aint no to cry no need to shout.. cause wiggle waggle wiggle waggle you is out.. ! Clap Clap..

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

It's been cold here lately..I know..But..but..to all my old friends
from in the the Dayz to now..

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
hahahaha thats what i'm talkin bout..Dr.Dil that is soo funny! I'm gonna down load that nd scan and mmake a wall mural!
Dang they took the stars off the thread..that is a good one you always have the touch ..

Good to see you here too.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

"This is the greatest thing happening now on this planet!"

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I see this has reared its ugly head again.....

LINK

Oh deary deary me......

as a reminder of 2 1/2 years back I posted a few mins ago:

my analysis back then LINK

Below is the render I replicated in 2 hours way back (by about page 4 or something I think) and below that a more 'correct' one done at the same time.

a 'correct' version I did back in the day to prove the fakey-ness.

I could probably do a far better job 2 years later than I did to bust this back then. What I realised from this is that people will never let the facts get in the way of a good story (or belief system)

Wayne...

[edit on 25/7/2009 by the secret web]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hi wayne..Don't sweat it..a good foundation of real facts and work has been left behind..by everyone including especially yourself..this will happen again and again..People have to do their homework..
Say while you are here..can you tell me what method is used to get images into work at te scale of the images like I posted above..and what equipment would it take.
That will be real helpful to us..
Thanx!

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
We sank the Yamato in 1945..that was real and verifiable..
We sank the drone ..a cartoon..for all sakes and purposes..
If someone wants to praise the cartoon..let them
I will praise the men of both sides of the war..
their courage under fire..unlike our cartoonists..
a real battle of ideas, things that seemed intangible but very real like
freedom, duty, country, honor, and loyalty.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Sys_Config]

<< 423  424  425    427  428  429 >>

join