It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 373
<< 370  371  372    374  375  376 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CFandM

Hmmm. Flipping drone. Reminds me, there may be another possibility here. What follows is form a web site that is now defunct, I'm pretty sure. I never was able to find out who wrote it (though I have a strong suspicion), but it's great so I went and dredged it up from a forum where I posted it in June of 2000. I'll be happy to post a link in here if someone can tell me where it's from. I'd love to claim it myself, but I just copied and pasted it years ago.

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The Air Force has issued a top-secret memorandum warning its flight crews to steer clear of all UFOs -- because one out of four alien pilots is drunk!

Researchers charting the erratic movements of UFOs have found them to be "nearly identical" to those of drunk drivers here on Earth, according to the two-page report.

"Our analysis shows not only the classic weaving pattern, but even the tendency to slow down and creep along for no apparent reason, just like an intoxicated motorist trying to overcompensate and pretend nothing is wrong," said an Air Force researcher involved in the study.

The report is based on a review of more than 350 UFO sightings reported to the Air Force since the 1940s, said the insider, who insisted upon anonymity. Authorities were trying to figure out why there were so many flying-saucer crashes.

"You're talking about a technology hundreds, perhaps thousands of years in advance of our own and so you would expect a crash to be virtually impossible," the insider explained.

"Instead, the record shows dozens of UFO-related accidents all over the world, with alien vehicles careening into mountains, colliding with each other -- even coming dangerously close to commercial airliners. We knew there had to be an explanation." That explanation is that the aliens appear to imbibe a substance similar to alcohol.

"When alien remains were recovered from the wreck near Roswell, N.M., back in 1947, the autopsies revealed high levels of a chemical similar to ethanol alcohol," the insider said. "At the time, the pathologists assumed that it was a natural part of the extraterrestrials' makeup."

But the new findings suggest a simpler explanation: The E.T.s were plastered!

"Intoxication was probably a contributing factor in the Roswell tragedy," the memorandum states. In the past, Air Force pilots were ordered to pursue and identify any Unidentified Flying Objects.

The new orders state that they are to "take evasive action, remain at a distance and observe."

Said the insider, "You don't want to be anywhere near one of these saucers when they suddenly swerve or dip."

The shocking substance-abuse revelation does have a positive side, notes Dr. Gordon Zanderby, the well-known British UFO researcher and expert in alien abductions.

"This is evidence that however different the extraterrestrials may appear, they share a great deal in common with us," he said, "That includes the need to escape from stress using artificial means."

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
And this will pull it down. I think the above story may be from the Onion. It does have that certain SNL Weekend Update type mastery of the style of "real" media.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I saw a drone myself a couple of moonths ago.

MUFON ignored me and this place calls it a hoax.

That says volumes about where this place is ideologically speaking.

Pushing conventional conformism by discounting individual experiencers.

This isnt a forum to take too seriously. That's alright. Whatever.

sarc

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

Hmm does have that quality or Character about it...

Its also interesting to know that aliens have such human problems I wonder if this so they can fit right into the world..
Well did a quick scan but nothing so far....But if you think of where it might also be from meaning another site..you can always travel back in time...
Via the wayback machine...
www.archive.org...

@Sarcastic...Report to the Drt offices right away...

[edit on 18-7-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I always wanted to taste frog... Only the French know, how to prepare it...

Hope some French will invite me, when it is prepared...
(But the French German friendship seems to suffer from the drones... Never mind. There are other countries to be friends with.)

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

Cut the crap and post a link to your report. Or better yet, post the report here. In other words, put up or shut up.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Frogs legs MMMMM, ohh you mean sarcastics back I have him on ignore..heheheI had fish today anyway, no legs though..there was a time they walked I heard.

@double, have you seen th 6 religiously threaded posts at Mufon, all in PA, same young guy. He said he was like chosen messenger, like an alien Virgin of Fatima. Why do only Virgins have visions?
anyway..yes that was on there..I am going..geez..the guy links his videos..and all..but he is on a real mission. Kinda scares me actually..anyway.

I was perusing here and there on my daily jog thru the net, and I ran across one of the very early first renderings of the tahoe drone. done by fxmodels at flickr. Now this lad did this in about 2 hours, just for fun, not to duplicate pixel by pixel the atual models. He rendered it in radiosity. Note where the only bolt appearing also wound up, but of course this could be an optical illusion too, Lord knows, but Trovals theorem of plane and a simple ruler, says, its not aligned. Greetz and salutes to Troval from ATS.
fxmodels link

Of course, he got a few compliments, and as one would expect, detractors, among those he wound up arguing with was an SPF_34 , richardakai, and some reiredafb person.
I found a second gallery with far less pix than spf33, but I am sure thats his, as he has the pix copyrighted now, and has that transformer thing he did on the Raj pole. the date there was may25.
So its it was fun traveling back then and seeing the state of mind of people, and of course, their work too.
SPF_34 flicker linkI wonder if there are anymore stashes around, this is like gps stash game isn't it. I forgot the name..
But I gues we can add radiosity to the list, making it 5 software packages.

@double I am laughing so hard that that the mouse curser was going up and down, like the bushes in Tys pix..

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

I wonder what spf35 is hoping no one notices. Or spf32 maybe. This could take longer than we thought. That's some kinda optical delusion there, Sys!

I forgot about that Ignore technological advance. Now where is that button...

And now I need to go to Mufon's free for all forum and try to recall my login info. If that place didn't let the fuzzy frog post, it must have been some silly crap indeed.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config

But I gues we can add radiosity to the list, making it 5 software packages.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

Radiosity isn't a software package, but a lighting technique (you can find it in 3d max etc...). Just to clear that up.

Wayne...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
As I read, the critics are not expecting too much of Emmerich's "2012".

I think, he forgot the drones in his script, though they could be inserted here:

Meanwhile, Jackson and the kids arrive at Yellowstone to discover that the military and teams of government scientists, led by Adrian Helmsley, have taken over sections of the park for reasons they cannot fully reveal. Jackson also encounters crackpot radio host CHARLIE FROST, who believes that all signs point to a major catastrophic event beginning in California, spreading to Yellowstone, and eventually destroying the whole world. Jackson is understandably dubious, but back in Los Angeles the previously small fissures become massive, yawning cracks in the earth.

Source

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Wow they sure trashed that one good, it sounded just like the old disaster movies of the 70s . When worlds collide was way better than that. Then whitleys 2012 war of souls, from warnerbrothers,may not fare well, after all, so many coming out. I saw some some stuff about building ships or pods for saving some of what we have now. I think SP was into that, and has a nice one page somewhere on that.
Thanx Wayne, yes thats what it is, was just testing to bring the experts out, and only you did, so, therefore. you win the prize..You are the ONE..hahaha, kidding of course my friend. But now we will have to fire the others, for sleeping at their posts. hahaha.
. Its hard to get good free help anyore.
I went to a website fxmodels.com and it had a great listing of the softwares used, post had closed before I could edit, it was late in the night.

Cheers

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Did the isaaccaret.fortunecity.com website just go back up?
or has it been online this whole time?
I've been going to the site, and clicking on links to the site since I started reading this thread a few months ago and the whole time the original isaac site was down. What would be the reason to put it back online now?

Also, I thought Springer was closing this thread, why did it stay open?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Gentlemen of the ARC:

Did anyone see HPO's model today at the 'other place' or on the French Quarter site?

Here, I mean on OMF's "Topic: Offset screw/bolt anomaly discussion":

lucianarchy.proboards21.com... on=display&thread=3360&page=8

and here:

ovnis-usa.com...

Anyone want to comment so far?

[edit on 19-7-2008 by klatunictobarata]

[edit on 19-7-2008 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
Did the isaaccaret.fortunecity.com website just go back up?
or has it been online this whole time?
I've been going to the site, and clicking on links to the site since I started reading this thread a few months ago and the whole time the original isaac site was down. What would be the reason to put it back online now?

Also, I thought Springer was closing this thread, why did it stay open?

Sometimes the fortunecity site had some problems, I guess bandwith. But it never was gone at all.

Why we are still here? Now I guess, because we are all too nice people, to flush us down the doughnut drone... This has become a very popular pub, and we are watching every stranger, if he looks like Isaac...

(You surely have seen that scene in a film or even in real life: All the village people sitting there with glasses in their hands, staring at the door... Who is that one now?)

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
Did anyone see HPO's model today at the 'other place' or on the French Quarter site?

Yes, I have seen it, klatu. Very impressive. Have to compare it with the originals. Nobody yelled out: "We were right!" yet. So I guess both sides must take another look.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Yep have to give HPO props for the modeling abilities...

This is a great place to hang out and people watching saying to myself...Is that him...Is that him...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CFandM

At least he proved, how easy one can recreate these thingies in 2008. Wonder, why they did not get this during the last 25 years.

Maybe they were too busy with the lettering instead of the modeling...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

I also hope we don't see new images with real models this time..
Maybe contact Raj, Chad or even isaac for those decals...Or maybe go to the local sign shop by Roswell for some vinyl lettering...

[edit on 19-7-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
He's Alive!!

He's Alive,! Yes my friends, Isaac has been in contact with Tomi, err no Linda has that is. There is a difference you know. I think.

per ES at OM

Better yet, Linda told Tomi she has his email, and writes to him , and had communicated as far back as late September, 2007. This was after the story that someone had hacked his account. So now the story changes, to of one of mutual accord. Linda still writes, but does not get answers to this secret address. Someone study and make sense of this now before LMH changes her story to Tomi again, And Isaac has nothing to do with TY pics, Is he in a secret place too? So LMH has given Tomi several different stories now.

source droneteam.com
Author: Tomi

Isaac Info Releases
« on: July 19, 2008, 10:07:42 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As conversations with LMH continue, a greater depth of information is shared about what happened with Isaac. LMH continued conversations and emails with him up to late September 07. At which time he informed her he would like to go underground for a while. He provided an email and she continues to email him, but as far as she has told me, her last contact from him was late September.

When Isaac pulled out of the phone interview with LMH for on-air broadcast, he still continued to maintain contact. She has indicated to me that there is some information Isaac has shared that he knows has never been released by LMH at his wishes, and this will always assure him that there is a secure confidence for him with her.

LMH told me that Isaac never heard from the witnesses. She told me that she never asked him what he meant by that wording of .LMH told me that Isaac never heard from the witnesses. She told me that she never asked him what he meant by that wording of "what they should do with what they know"....
Many people forget that reporters would go to jail before betraying their sources. This is very important to them professionally

Nice , real nice, and I love the Reporter confidentiality concern, or face jail.
Sure. Face Jail, ? Knock Knock..Helloooo..we know the source!!, and dont care where he is!!. Its to answer the questions WE made up..not Lindas or c2cs or whitley's.. So this looks like, someone is shelving this one, for the right opportunity. What the Heck, Rambo was on the shelf for 10 years before it was released. Smart move. But Isaac is no Rambo.
Hopefully, we'll all be smarter in 10 years too.

]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Is that the same jail time for faking those fake official government documents....

Umm Pacl Documents

Dang..what kind of documents were those again

[edit on 19-7-2008 by CFandM]

new topics

top topics

<< 370  371  372    374  375  376 >>

join