It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 375
<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

This seems to be the right company...
center.spoke.com...
Seems its just taken you to advertising sites..Possible set up for ad-words to earn some dough.......

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Possibly could be just a fan of drones...Or maybe for the hits and advertising...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM

This seems to be the right company...
center.spoke.com...
Seems its just taken you to advertising sites..Possible set up for ad-words to earn some dough.......

Yep, and there was some concern over some blockage by yahoo, over accounts with that xeex in santa monica.
Not having posted since march, more like a trampoline to weirness and than anything els.e. Comments were funny, ranging from I saw one to nice a few asians going, hey thats photoshopped. heheheh One software hep site mentioned connection p2p terrorist group, what is that CF?

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I sent you a U2U with that sys..Some links that I don't want to post...I don't want anyone making money from those......

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Sys_Config, from what I see the "Contact Info" that you got from Weirdness.com is "Private Registration Info". When you purchase a website you have the option to purchase a "Private" package that will replace all the registration information of the domain, with information to the domain name registrar. Most people do this to hide their personal information from people who do WHOIS lookups.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I sent you a U2U with that sys..Some links that I don't want to post...I don't want anyone making money from those......

Be nice to your friends. I could need some money right now!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Thanx guys, and welcome back Allisone, our Prodigal Son !
Thanx CF for the confirmation, same thing happened with Eliis friend the Caret man, one of those private scrambled boxes. Why would a legitimate enterprise need that? I remember Pisces, same setup with a caterpillar mailbox, prob one for each leg. Its a jungle out there.
Cheers all, be careful what you say, the Penguin is listening.

In the meantime we keep surfing.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Well much like those sites, I know some ways for you make money on the internet..."Just by my book and it will show you how"..Buying the e-book and re-selling it..

Always happy to Sys

[edit on 22-7-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Siddharta

Well much like those sites, I know some ways for you make money on the internet..."Just by my book and it will show you how"..Buying the e-book and re-selling it..

Always happy to Sys

[edit on 22-7-2008 by CFandM]

Well I sure wont be buying Isaacs ebook.

Chads images 2 and 4 seem to have the same issue with them..The only difference is the background changes drastically in scene and location of the photographer..But the drone seems to stay the same size...
Observation,Analysis and proof by Radi

This Is going into our library

I am looking foward to hpos. but I noted today tha LEV posted a model he has had for a year,
source Leviathan aka ter123abc DRT
and rather than use that on the shadows and illusions problems he let the group go thru all of hoops, . He then goes on to warn the group about everyone else, except himself. No doubt he is shooting a "bird" at everyone with this one.

Such a friend, they can do without.
But I know Nemo has an eye like a hawk too, and like he said about that green paint, and then the screwdriver, he too is looking at things that are out of place.
So I know he is thinking the same thing, as we do.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
But I know Nemo has an eye like a hawk too, and like he said about that green paint, and then the screwdriver, he too is looking at things that are out of place.

So I know he is thinking the same thing, as we do.

Yeah, he’s thinking how much easier life would be if everyone thought like him!!

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The heck with the models, guys...

Today's brand new offer is: A REWARD

I am going to WIN the $100 prize that 'you-know-who' is offering to ANYONE who finds the location of the mysterious Raj lamp post/telephone pole.

It's a treasure hunt for real money now!

Who is with me on this?!

special reward is at:

droneteam.com...

[edit on 23-7-2008 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

Hmmmm. It would be interesting to know precisely how the drt came by those "sanitized" photos, with no bizarre "objects" in them. I say if they are CGI, they are extra nice ones, at least in the low res versions. Maybe they found 'em an Expert.

[edit on 7/23/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

I think this was offered a while ago with the PIs...Hmm I wonder if they looked by PACL......I mapped inbetween there and PARC and the lights seemed to be the same...More than other parts in Cal. that I looked..Good place to begin the quest...
Good luck hunting....

@sys...Darn that Radi..Spoiling all the fun and he owes me for those shirts to...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Guys, come on..The Drone Hoax was obviously FAKE...we don't need anymore evidence. There have been no sightings since last year. It's over...let it go. These things are CGI...any laymen Star Wars fanatic can tell you that. No reason to keep this going on.

A.) These images are CGI...who cares who made them
B.) The craft made by the CGI artist are so "UN-AERO-DYNAMIC" it's not even funny. Hell, even "real" extra-terretrials, UFO's, Military Craft use geometric shapes to propel themseves (UFO's being Saucer, Two-plated shapes...and Aerial craft being variations of triangle crafts, the triangles being wings, disguised by black hull's.
C.) These drones are SO OUTRAGEOUS, it's just not true

You guys have known this in your hearts..these things are fakes...they are hoaxes...it's time to end this thread and move on to more pressing issues such as Why is the Earth Warming? or What is the saucer shaped object?

Quit analyzing the CGI, these things aren't real...you know they're not aerodynamically fit! Let's go guys, IF disclosure is approaching it is time to get serious.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
We know that DE but its like the gragitti on the wall, we want to know the artists and Leprachauns who will lead us to the motherload. Right now, they cant get off the ground as long as we are looking for them. And fable has it if you take your eyes off of one for one second, he will disappear.Look at us like the Mucrackers from the old days, paving the way for reform, we are the Raiders of the ARC, so to speak. My heart just wobbles a bit when I stop to think about it.
Yes indeed it does. We've been cursed, and spit at , the proverbial gnashing of teeth. Declaring hoax was the easy part, finding the leprachauns is something else.
Thats why the promoters of this thing are worried, those like the big 3, they have had a rough time this year, as more and more people woke from their sleep.

Well, us thats left here, don't have to much of a choice now, thats why
I reckon , we walk the line...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
Guys, come on..The Drone Hoax was obviously FAKE...we don't need anymore evidence. There have been no sightings since last year. It's over...let it go. These things are CGI...any laymen Star Wars fanatic can tell you that. No reason to keep this going on.

A.) These images are CGI...who cares who made them
B.) The craft made by the CGI artist are so "UN-AERO-DYNAMIC" it's not even funny. Hell, even "real" extra-terretrials, UFO's, Military Craft use geometric shapes to propel themseves (UFO's being Saucer, Two-plated shapes...and Aerial craft being variations of triangle crafts, the triangles being wings, disguised by black hull's.
C.) These drones are SO OUTRAGEOUS, it's just not true

You guys have known this in your hearts..these things are fakes...they are hoaxes...it's time to end this thread and move on to more pressing issues such as Why is the Earth Warming? or What is the saucer shaped object?

Quit analyzing the CGI, these things aren't real...you know they're not aerodynamically fit! Let's go guys, IF disclosure is approaching it is time to get serious.

Well these silly drones have been everywhere...If disclosure comes can you imagine what would happen then.......With things like drones around the powers that be might look at this sort of stuff and say that we are not mature enough to handle this.....Or perhaps it will start getting even farther out of hand and disclosure will just slip in and no-one will believe it anyway.....Ahh Just another hoax.....Kinda like the drones...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I was reading over Knowhows 2 thousand word post which he posted copyrighted on his thoughts on the drones, and how quickly he dispensed with any earthly designer from which he then went on to astronomical concepts., and ratios, between dimensions and dimensionless, masses of the planets, all right up OTFs alley, being an iventor, fabulous computer programmer, innovator, who wrote some nifty translation of mathematical terms in all kinds of languages, TV on line projects, just on and on. it made me wonder if knowhow was his old partner Douglas , who is an astronomer physicist.
Perhaaps SP has this kindred connection, because of that understood ideology, like getoff the planet, and they are drawn together, by their collective disatisfaction with mankind and the establishment, and well They have the answer to make it better and should be in charge with the new regime.
Again he knowhow mentions of course mankinds folly and all that whatnot stuff ,we here in the states saw in Waynes World, We're not worthy, we're not worthy to be saved. All except I am sure himself and the esoteric circle of friends, also in the know., after all, he has such a deep unerstanding of whats going on with this eons old civilization, possibly on neptune no less.
What was amusing more was Levs response to this tour de force and epic dissertation, words to the effect errr..yeah, I guess theyve been here a long time..
I enjoy the change from they to the hive collective we..throughout these posts by Lev, making you thing he is possessed, and am curious as ES was about how he got that lip on the end of his year old model down so pat, as I thought all could be seen on the photos until recently were tapered edges..
Perhaps someone here can fill me in on that, I must have missed something somewhere.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Even with anti-grav propulsion these things could simply not move in the manner described. If I were ET, I'd be laughing my ass off at these photos. They were designed to look scary, they did that for a week before the "sheep" finally said "HEY WAIT A SECOND...WHO CAME UP WITH ALL THESE PHOTOS AND WHY DO THEY ALL HAVE WIVES OR HUSBANDS?!?!??!" Couldn't a single guy on a hiking trip have seen one of these? Or do they discriminate against single men / women?

And no sightings for about a year. Hoax. Hoaxer got bored. End of story.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by DocEmrick]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Now, there was indeed a hoaxer participating in this thread.

Remember, who said, that the whole story smells like John Titor and we should be looking for Oliver Williams? The same guy, who said, Saldfingers is the hoaxer? The one, that brought us the pipepig?

This guy now say:

I am John Titor. I got the idea from Art Bell's 'time traveler caller phone line' in 1997 and came up with the story, I have 1999 posts that can back this up, I will make a vlog about it sometime. My 1st name is John and I'm a John Travolta fan and I wanted the initals to be JT, I chose T erm I na TOR because I'm a Terminator fan. Anyway, just forget the whole story, try to focus on a story even more true to life, Back to the Future!

www.bttf.com...

And at youtube he calls himself John Razimus aka John Titor:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
Even with anti-grav propulsion these things could simply not move in the manner described. If I were ET, I'd be laughing my ass off at these photos. They were designed to look scary, they did that for a week before the "sheep" finally said "HEY WAIT A SECOND...WHO CAME UP WITH ALL THESE PHOTOS AND WHY DO THEY ALL HAVE WIVES OR HUSBANDS?!?!??!" Couldn't a single guy on a hiking trip have seen one of these? Or do they discriminate against single men / women?

And no sightings for about a year. Hoax. Hoaxer got bored. End of story.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by DocEmrick]

Well Doc emerick, We have already stated this is now for searching for Hoaxter, several times. NOT to prove real or Hoax. Do you understand the difference? Continued rants sayin its fake its fake, because anyone can see its so obvious, derails what is actually going on because after a while it gets to be troll like, we just had one like that earlier.
I would appreciate, we all would, as for us, it is a done deal, and get on the same page , I dont mean that disrespectfully either,
Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join