It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 374
<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CFandM

WOW CF what a terrific Link at your signature.., that stuff is kewl on top of those terrific items the Department of Atmospheric Security has , of which I am applying for senior position one day too.

Those filters are a blast!.
Imagine taking a drone shot with that wide ange lens.
forgesmithandelectroflux.blogspot.com...

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
repeating tomis quote.so it doesnt get buried.

As conversations with LMH continue, a greater depth of information is shared about what happened with Isaac. LMH continued conversations and emails with him up to late September 07. At which time he informed her he would like to go underground for a while. He provided an email and she continues to email him, but as far as she has told me, her last contact from him was late September.

When Isaac pulled out of the phone interview with LMH for on-air broadcast, he still continued to maintain contact. She has indicated to me that there is some information Isaac has shared that he knows has never been released by LMH at his wishes, and this will always assure him that there is a secure confidence for him with her.

LMH told me that Isaac never heard from the witnesses. She told me that she never asked him what he meant by that wording of .LMH told me that Isaac never heard from the witnesses. She told me that she never asked him what he meant by that wording of "what they should do with what they know"....
Many people forget that reporters would go to jail before betraying their sources. This is very important to them professionally

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
So, I am certain someone will correct me if I am wrong, but what this boils down to is: The email address used by "Isaac" still works. WhooHoooo! Boy, sure is hard to argue with Proof like that!

Or is is that the email address worked as of September? There is so much bs accumulated around this joke that it's hard to keep it all sorted out.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
So, I am certain someone will correct me if I am wrong, but what this boils down to is: The email address used by "Isaac" still works. WhooHoooo! Boy, sure is hard to argue with Proof like that!

Or is is that the email address worked as of September? There is so much bs accumulated around this joke that it's hard to keep it all sorted out.

hahaha yeah, thats the impression I get a real working email, plus more secret info she is not revealing so he will know to "trust" her.
Its like a chastity till u come home kinda thing I guess.

"

She has indicated to me that there is some information Isaac has shared that he knows has never been released by LMH at his wishes, and this will always assure him that there is a secure confidence for him with her. "

Is the secret info, Its all fake ?

Has he come out from the underground or her poke her head out the studio window and listen to that strange sound from outside..
Its us yelling..
We already know!

For sure..this rules out the innocent dupe, the wrong place at the wrong time, the caught holding the bag, whatever the perjorative for accidental or coincidental happenstance. This is continued control, from beginning to end, and if you believe otherwise, then please.. feel free enroll in a biblestudy course or basketweaving, or origami somewhere, or you will be wasting your time here.
Thank you.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Thanks there sys...I think the IDAS may make you Pres..while I hang around the coffee-maker all day...

Those filters are addicting..This is where my pict that I use came from..One of the many filters that I created..Been there doing that for a little over two years now...Still many ideals to finish...Halftone filters..Anaglyph and ChromaDepth3d
ideals still kicking around in my head....Need to start posting at their again..Its been a while..

There are other apps that do the same thing...Wayne might be familiar with Genetica...But I find the filtermaking much more fun...Need to be more creative in the process...
That wide angle lens works more like old binoculars...I call it a long-range macro lens...

It also works great on the side of mountains and in the backwoods in the snow...

Yelling

hmm I wonder what would be said during that yelling.......

[edit on 19-7-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I was thinking, here we are much ado about what Tomi says. Is there anything on the entire record anywhere, where she is a recognized source for LMH. Yes, she can function as a sort of trial baloon, grapevine leak, stooge, whatever, but what do we have from LMH herself, that would indicate, anything is true that Tomi says in terms of emails, telephone , or other proof of an ongoing relationship? On top of mixed truth and lies, it could very well be all one huge lie, because absent that proof relationship, LMH can at anypoint say, I never said that, or worse, "Tomi who?"
Then all we have left to look at is, Tomi.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

We will never know, since LMH does not share and tomi does not make any notes...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

We will never know, since LMH does not share and tomi does not make any notes...

You are right!
I can see Linda is training her well then, must be a relationship! hahahaha.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM

There are other apps that do the same thing...Wayne might be familiar with Genetica...But I find the filtermaking much more fun...Need to be more creative in the process...

Now there's an app I heaven't heard of in a while! I used to mess around with it all the time when work was scarce... I must try and find time to pick it up again.

Wayne...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hi Wayne, always good to know you are in the background back there, if you have seen the work by HPO Klatu mentioned earlier, feel free to comment whenver you like.

In the meantime, its always good to get an uplifting word now and then , and all of us here at the forum appreciate immensely when one is bestowed on us during these most trying of times.

So I am fowarding a few kind words from one of our many well wishers..

At the Friends of the Drones at Droneteam.com

I may be hard to put into exact wording what this forum's purpose is. I see it as a new forum dedicated strictly to Dronology, which stays open minded to the possibility of reality. This is not a place to argue real/fake. This is not a place to post unsubstanciated opinions. This is a drone friendly forum. The only one on the internet. All the other forums eventually get taken over by loud posting naysayers and open minded, creative thinkers get stifled. That won't happen here.

Penguin Emeritus Numbers 10538
jul;y 19, 2007 Ano Dominus

Bravo! And thank you Numbers, I can assure you, that reality is not only a possibilty, it most probably really does exist

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
That's awesome, Sys!

I am afraid I had underestimated Numbers. It is so good to find that he accepts the possibility of reality. I know, it may not seem like much, but like everyone else, he has to start somewhere. Come on in, Numbers, the water is fine!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Thats good sys..Yes reality does exist once again in the open minded creative thinking naysayers...It always seems these are the ones who actually see the reality...

There that buzzword Dronology...much like the Dragonfly Drone...Remember if you repeat a word or phrase enough times you will get it stuck in the brain...
Kinda like a song or a chant at a brainwashing meeting....

@wayne..I thought you might have messed with it....It just one of those apps that you have to mess with.......

[edit on 20-7-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Funny,

as soon as hpo published his pics, spf ducked and covered, tomi talked nonsense and then the third row appeared to complain about bad treatment of the drones...

It is like chess for kindergarden sometimes...

Hpo already said it himself: Just a shot between, while rain was coming down all the while. Yeah... that's our summer over here...

Nothing really new for the weather and nothing really new for the drones...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Funny,

as soon as hpo published his pics, spf ducked and covered, tomi talked nonsense and then the third row appeared to complain about bad treatment of the drones...

It is like chess for kindergarden sometimes...

Hpo already said it himself: Just a shot between, while rain was coming down all the while. Yeah... that's our summer over here...

Nothing really new for the weather and nothing really new for the drones...

Yep seems he also ducked out of the pixel counting thing and also the flipping photo question...Then the post by torvald..Perfect time to make an escape....

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

You think you are all smart, huh, you wait and see when one lands on your heads. Thats right, all you smarty pants experts, Diebny and Jeff Paramecium website, and Waynes Vicotorias Secret Lingerrie world, , and Reishmuth, and that ALLisone, (I know who you are you and your silly magnets), , and that CFM, with those tablecloth patterns, and that SQT, RWiggles, that Martian exile Marvin, and That traitor Trovald, and Info, and..and..the whole dumb industry for all I care, even HPO and his Laser machine and wooden shoes, The whole lot you of just you wait. Thats just one picture, and Linda, and Whitley , who love ME and Tomi, not YOU, told me so shes got a million more where that one came from.. The real deal. And Spf33 is just taken a beauty nap..thats all,,he'll be back, maybe even sportin a new number even, you watch!

You and those ATS ARC koo koos and Sys Config Exiles, and DrDil Pickle heads, and Sid Readers Panda Club, That phony ambassador for disclosure Murnutball, allllll messed up a good racket and we don't take kindly to outsiders doin that. When we get thru we'll have Drones coming out your kimodes, with every flush too.thats right.
Just you wait!

Thanks for the challenge, Emperor Penguin, but we all have a real life to go back to. And I would not be surprised if Isaac let a few loose in the sewers somewhere, along with the giant alligators, and Pythons. We dont have to look at the sky anymore, just where we are sitting.
good night

]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config

You think you are all smart, huh, you wait and see when one lands on your heads. Thats right, all you smarty pants experts, Diebny and Jeff Paramecium website, and Waynes Secret Lingerrie world, , and Reishmuth, and that ALLisone, (I know who you are you and your silly magnets), , and that CFM, with those tablecloth patterns, and that SQT, RWiggles, that Martian exile Marvin, and That traitor Trovald, and Info, and..and..the whole dumb industry for all I care, even HPO and his Laser machine and wooden shoes, The whole lot you of just you wait. Thats just one picture, and Linda, and Whitley , who love ME and Tomi, not YOU, told me so shes got a million more where that one came from.. The real deal. And Spf33 is just taken a beauty nap..thats all,,he'll be back, maybe even sportin a new number even, you watch!

You and those ATS ARC koo koos and Sys Config Exiles, and DrDil Pickle heads, and Sid Readers Panda Club, all messed up a good racket and we don't take kindly to outsiders doin that. When we get thru we'll have Drones coming out your kimodes, with every flush too.thats right.
Just you wait!

Thanks for the challenge, Emperor Penguin, but we all have a real life to go back to. And I would not be surprised if Isaac let a few loose in the sewers somewhere, along with the giant alligators, and Pythons. We dont have to look at the sky anymore, just where we are sitting.
good night

What?....no murnut?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by murnut

Yea thats not fair you Mur have been around here longer than me...

Should be some type of seniority or something...

@Sys...Thats some mad penguin there...

Did I see Good Racket...Is that another saying for Hoax...Scam....

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
haha ,its fixed. Remember, he has the whole world on his get even list . Would need quite a long thread for that one.
Spf33 has returned and I think he lost his cool, and the thread was temporarily locked down.
And the penguin wants to turn Marvins post into an IQ test. Remember, The penguin once compared himself to Einstein. So be very careful, not to hurt his feelings .
I cant fathom this continued oneupsmanship instead of looking at whats in from of them, and wagering their own intellects, how infantile can you get. Sp forgetting the taunts he did to countless others with what he thought was raper like wit. And now, the turning of the screw.
It was so much easier when no one knew, and didn't have to be held to his own high standards. Now, rank amateurs, are outranking him. How does it feel SP?

Now, on a brighter note,Klatu has come across an odd drone site that opened in March on myspace , www.myspace.com... checking the email to a weirdness.com a publication of a larger media group based in Santa Monica, all media group xeex.com which some people were having som serious problems, with. So I am looking at it along with Klatu, but have no opinion on it as of yet. World media group ..hmm. lets see. Thanx Klatu.

Repaired the Link Now Works

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I get the message, that this user has either canceled his membership or the account was deleted because of violation of the conditions at myspace...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I just fixed it! i
Going thru now
The url is www.myspace.com...
Gave his contact as weirdness.com
from there

WEIRDNESS.COM under world.com
Record Type: IP Address

Server Central Network SCN-5 (NET-216-246-0-0-1)
216.246.0.0 - 216.246.127.255
World Media Group SCNET-216-246

WEIRDNESS.COM is a publication of World.com Media.

Other leading publications include Asia.com
for the Best Deals on Travel in Asia,
Popstar.com for the Latest Celebrity Entertainment News,
Doctor.com for Consumer Medical Information,
Couple.com for Online Dating,
Email.com for Business Email Software and Services,
Paris.com for Paris Travel, Hotel and Restaurant Information
and Find Cheap Flight Deals, Hotels,
Tours and Vacations to New York City at NewYorkInfo.com

These are all under World Media Group
© 2008 World Media Group LLC.
World Media Group, 90 Washington Valley Road, #1128, Bedminster, NJ 07921
world.com

Record Type: IP Address

OrgName: Xeex
OrgID: XEEX
Address: 2461 Santa Monica Blvd.
Address: Suite #517
City: Santa Monica
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 90404

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.xeex.com:4321/

NetRange: 69.26.160.0 - 69.26.191.255
CIDR: 69.26.160.0/19
NetName: XEEX-COMMUNICATIONS
NetHandle: NET-69-26-160-0-1
Parent: NET-69-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS01.NRSOFTWARE.COM
NameServer: NS02.NRSOFTWARE.COM
Comment:
RegDate: 2004-03-18
Updated: 2007-04-20

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE1636-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse Team
OrgAbusePhone: +1-310-309-3715
OrgAbuseEmail: [email protected]

OrgTechHandle: NETWO512-ARIN
OrgTechName: Network Operations
OrgTechPhone: +1-310-309-3715
OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

XEEX
Domain name: XEEX.COM

Administrative Contact:
NR Software Systems, Inc.
Network Administrator ([email protected])
+1.3103093715
Fax: +1.3103093715
2461 Santa Monica Blvd.
Suite #517
Santa Monica, 90404

Technical Contact:
Network Administrator ([email protected])
+1.3103093715
Fax: +1.3103093715
2461 Santa Monica Blvd.
Suite #517
Santa Monica, CA 90404
US

Registrant Contact:
Network Administrator

2461 Santa Monica Blvd.
Suite #517
Santa Monica, 90404

Its sounds like a fortunecity type of setup.
But this guy is just a fan of drones thats all.
his last login was march, he set it up in January, 2008
Nothing I can see that would point me anywhere useful unless I go to all 1400 of his friends , That Santa Monica, of course did pique my interest,
perhaps some of you will find something.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

new topics

top topics

<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join