It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheShadow

Are you so insecure with yourself that you need to result to petty namecalling and throwing out insults? Why does it bother you so much that someone else views this in a different way than you see it? Is your perception of truth the only way one can see it, and are you so confident in your perceptions that you would lay down your life for them? You sound like a cult fanatic.

[edit on 6/25/2008 by pjslug]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Once again, pj, you have missed the point. See...

Oh, never mind. G'bye!

Viva La Arc!

[edit on 6/26/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
After reviewing the TRIPE coming from the wannabe Ufologists (the supporters of this horrific HOAX) and the friction between those who are HONEST in their search for the perp(s) of this Drone HOAX I have decided that since this thread is the ONLY "real media" attention this ridiculous HOAX is getting we will CLOSE this thread by sunrise (CST) Thursday 26 June, 2008.

Everyone who wants to, needs to "chime in" tonight.

Springer...

The only ones who have brung anything to the table on potential hoaxters has been ATS. The others still persist on working with forensically worthless photos. Those that push the inconclusive do not delve into the real meat of the rest of the case, as if the entire case rested solely and exclusively,on the pictures., demanding analysis that they themselves won;t pay for. and when having gotten other people on their own forum to do some analysis , they like Sqt and Marvin, and Troval, surprise surprise, all concluded fake. Yet Only the DRT persists with contortive exercises of reason. If we paid for an analysis, which a true forensics person might not even take and put his name on it,because you see, the pictures have been cropped, compressed, and all bear adobe fingerprints, and custody horrifically compromised,
That STILL would not be acceptable to these people.

I think it good it be locked, as there are ways we can still look for the hoaxters, without the kind of distractions, not discussions, we have experienced.
ATS has been more than generous, exceedingly so, supportive in our search at every turn, and tolerant even when there were occasional distractions.
We know its a hoax, and it seems to me, there are still attempts to revive it, via the attention it gets here.
I can live with the truth that I have not singled out "A" hoaxter per se, but am comforted , we came very close to the truth, so much so , we may have already broken it, the hoaxes legs, by pressing relentlessly on the glaring chasms and disparities in witnesses reports, their credibility, and pointing out the same vested interests that continued pushing this. It does not take a Graphics expert to add the 2 and 2 of this case. I am glad ours did, and even the semi pros at OM, the same thing, except of course the LMH puppets, the DRT.
That being said, it is only fitting, that we send a signal to the hoaxters,
no more free rides, on this forum or thread.

My fellow ARC brothers and sisters, are free to choose what they wish. We had stopped, until someone said the sun had set on us at ATS. Bad move.
Words do have power and repercussions.
I think now, we can "Close the Curtains" on the hoaxers and their extremist dupes, and end this abomination and insult to our community as a whole.

When ATS declared it Hoax, the hoaxters took a big hit. A very big hit. The enablers of this farce are losing money, the real propulsion system of the drones, as well as their credibility. And they will continue to lose it, based on what has transpired HERE and the efforts of honest people elsewhere., and what WE brought to
light.

and still falling.

Some will say, we didn't catch our man, and others like ATS and ARC can say, well, he didn't get very far did he ?
So its time to tell the Hoaxters they have worn their welcome out here, and give Isaac and his Groupies an unceremonial Anniversary present :Goodbye and Get out!
They know the way out the door.

Good night.

Sys_Config
ATS ArmChair Researchers Commitee
Viva La Arc!

Thank you Springer and Thank you ATS
Lock it and throw away the key!

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Well I could put in my two cents to this but how can I follow up with what Sys has posted so eloquently......

Viva La Arc!

[edit on 25-6-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Not at all I am just tired of wannabe researchers that claim to have special skills make fools of those of us seeking real truth. IMO tomi deserves everything i say...she makes a mockery of UFOlogy and her beloved DRT and LMH by supporting nonsensical drivel. I want the truth as much as anyone, but i want it to be verifiable and tangible proof...the drones do not cut the mustard!!!

Springer......this thread needs to die!! Good call!!

Sys and members of ArC...you guys are awesome...it is nice to see logic prevail. Thanks to you and your efforts far fewer will be taken into whitley, Lindas and the DRTs new age drone-ligion....you may have saved lives.

To those that believe....DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAID!!!! There is no spaceship waiting behind the CARET laboratory to take you to zeta reticuli!!

To the hoaxers.....you can fool the fools.....but beware the ARC!!!!

Edit to add........Viva La Arc!

[edit on 26-6-2008 by TheShadow]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
My 2c.

Springer, it would probably be fitting if Sys last post above was the last post and it be locked for the reasons stated.

However there should be an avenue whereby ARC could continue it's public search for the persons responsible, on ATS (why elsewhere), away from those single posters taking a peek at the longest thread and, with this fresh start, be free to become disengaged from the regurgitation of old arguments and the bickering from such polarised viewpoints.

Within this utopian aether maybe the ARC could formalise it's structure and in the process of restocking and reorganisation have the time to remember what the R stood for.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by chunder]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Drive by post warning but I had to get in before the lock with my one and only post in this entire saga.

As someone that has followed this thread from the beginning and read it every day I would just like to thank all the major players for their incredible efforts. It has been very interesting and often confusing but also extraordinarily informational and strangely satisfying. Sid and Sys have almost become family even though I have never spoken to either.

From the early days, I thought that finally the undeniable smoking gun of ufology had been found. Either that or this was one of the greatest hoaxes ever perpetrated. Yes, I’ll admit to disappointment as it all became unraveled which led to anguish with the realization that there’s still no more proof than there ever was and finally anger that the credibility of ufo "science" has again been tarnished by this clever hoax. Did I want to believe? Sure. Am I glad that I now know the truth? Absolutely.

Although I would have liked to have seen the tail pinned on the donkey, this thread has become historical. Isaac/Chad/LMH/ DRT et al. will all go down in the annals of ufo lore but not with the same distinction as the work done here at ATS in this very thread by all you guys. It should be preserved forever on a golden pedestal in an airtight glass case as a shining example of what can be done with a little critical thinking and tireless intensive investigation. Yes, this has been one of the most intriguing and complicated ufo related stories ever and you guys busted it.

I salute you all. Long live the ARC!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Well, it is up to Springer I guess;
He da Man!

But what will poor tomi do, folks?

Women just hate to be ignored!

And to the smart ( I used to think so) guy who said this

"whereas the drones do look authentic."

Well...SHAZAM!

Miss you all all ready!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Well all things come to an end I suppose. With the end of this thread goes some fun entertainment and good laughs...

Several posts here @ me were so funny.. Good shots. I still laugh at the one about patching the hole in ceiling because she might fall in and we'll be stuck with her.. That was hilarious.

The drone saga research is far from over and because of that I'm sure another venue will open up for those who want to perpetuate this hoax theory... I will pop my head in occassionally to counteract the hyperbole. But I will not fall in. The gauntlet still remains..

[edit on 26-6-2008 by tomiuk]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
HOAX

HOAX is all it will ever be, I wager

I know, sad but true.

Missing you all; until we meet again...

Sincerely, Klat

[edit on 26-6-2008 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I do have one burning question though:

I wonder what tomi really looks like? (Bet she is HOT!)

[edit on 26-6-2008 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Good timing!

We are in the finale of the EC. So I can watch that game without thinking for drones anymore...

...unless one hovers over the stadium...

Greetings to all!

Sidd

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well as much as I admire the uncanny effort of the ARC, and the last remaining few percent to pin the tail on the donkey very much has been revealed and learned.

At the same time there could be any one of a number of various groups perpetrating this hoax and tomi, herself provided a link.

These people, dedicated enough to produce a video years before the drones, suggest that any one of a number of groups of the dedicated, to have fun at the expense of the UFO community, could proceed with today's current graphics technology and the Internet. And then sit back and watch.

forgetomori.com...

Equally of concern, assuming that hoaxers should be exposed, is the proliferation of what I call the Internet experiencer, those whom for what ever reason whether it be simply a hoax or a grasp for attention spill the story of their abduction and relationship with aliens.

As an example all you have to do is go on the Mufon board and search for Tweaked who believes her DNA has been altered by aliens, timetraveler96 who has a three-part series titled something like the Salt Lake City incident, and other three-part series on OMF, and even an interview on ATS, Suzanne who talks of the mothership and her religious tripe, add to that the current randy, who tells of his experience from childhood with an alien base in San Francisco and the many others who join in, buy-in to this love fest of alien abduction fantasy.

So I ask what about these hoaxers I know it's hard to disprove somebody's single testimony but I think far beyond the drones these new Internet experiencers are every bit of a credibility concern on a par with the drones for any respectable consideration within ufology. I most certainly don't mean to imply that all abductions or sightings are a fantasy, but you don't have to be a Ph.D. in psychological analysis to see what's going on.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Well said Gorgo and of equal concern the people who are there ready to help them along with their experience, and share the same with their peers, even provide gizmos and gadgetry to enhance their experiences, for of course a price, But its not just any group where we throw our hands up in the air and walk away because we can't tell., or the little veggie stand along the highway, Thanks to Sidd and Tomi, we have the script or gameplan of how this thing was to be, and what shape it would take, and who would benefit. Thanks to Doc we saw the timeline and who was helping execute to this very day. No, its not just anybody, and I agree, we don't have to be sherlock holmes to tell.

Many of the arguments concerning proof and common sense that coursed thru the veins of this story is well captured here and wraps up this case via the ultimate medium of humor , the Dead Parrot

www.youtube.com...

Now I really do bid you all a farewell, to this thread, but I take with me many friends and good memories. it was fun to start with, and no less appropriate to end it with with what it deserved a good laugh.
Lets be clear , Its goodbye to Isaac, not the Arc we close this thread. . Lets not confuse the two.

There are more Hydras where this one came from as well as threads to bind and hang them with. We have the practice, we did not before.
We too only rest to rise again where needed.
And so we wait, Ready.

^i^/ ^i^/ ^i^/

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Touché & kudos Tomi.

(In the meantime looks like I may be running the *gauntlet* all by myself…..
)

Cheers!!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Many of the arguments concerning proof and common sense that coursed thru the veins of this story is well captured here and wraps up this case via the ultimate medium of humor , the Dead Parrot

Now I really do bid you all a farewell, it was fun to start with, and no less appropriate to end it with with what it deserved a good laugh.

This ‘drone’ is no more! It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late ‘drone’. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't touted it as real it would be pushing up the daisies. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-‘drone’ ……

Although this is closer to the truth.

Viva La ARC!!

Cheers for everything Sys & Sys_Gang/The Exiles.....

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
As I see, the thread is still working... Rare enough...

Sean, I found a lie of your's. Won't discuss it openly.
Please, contact me via my email address, if you want to clarify.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Siddharta]

new topics

top topics

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join