It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 346
<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
As I see, some of my friends are not lucky, that I revived the story after I said, I won't discuss it anymore.

I did not discuss it anymore.

Sean, you are either part of the hoax, or you are the worst researcher in this case, having such experience and still doubting every other expert, who says, it is a hoax. I only know one, who has the capabilities and is on the believer's side: NicLev.

You attacked nearly every other CGI guy, maybe you are lucky with him.

As I understand you, you are still undecisive after more than a year... That is your expertise, as you present it.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Since posts on a new side don't appear until a second post is written, I want to remind you of Rajman's explanation after the hack:

He had been away for a while - why he did not answer to mails and not realize that his account was hacked. Work was hell since Monday. So we can guess - writing on Wednesday - that he was away for work.

And he was tired, because some joker called him at home in the nights... Very loud phone bell?

He even did not mention spf33, who had sent him a mail, telling him, that he updated his account... What would I think, if I come home, find that mail and get knowledge of my account being hacked?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
More people believe Spinal Tap was a real band than believe the drone nonsense. I wonder how many movie producers or record producers are in the former group.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Sean, you are either part of the hoax, or you are the worst researcher in this case, having such experience and still doubting every other expert, who says, it is a hoax.

no, sorry. i have nothing to do with a hoax.

maybe you should stop and think for a moment that my expertise is what allows me to see the alternate possibilities far more than the average person?

do you think my confident position here is that of a hoaxer or of one who has nothing to hide?

I only know one, who has the capabilities and is on the believer's side: NicLev.

lev is talented for sure, but unless he's been deliberately holding back on his skills i don't think he is capable of the level of skill involved in the drones and isaac work.

As I understand you, you are still undecisive after more than a year... That is your expertise, as you present it.

correct. depends on the day though. some days 50\50, some days 51/50, some days 50/51.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by spf33

correct. depends on the day though. some days 50\50, some days 51/50, some days 50/51.

Does anything in your story add up?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

yes.
for example?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

BOLOGNA!! You claimed it was real....insisted Lev did not do it.....demanded we believe it as you claimed and then several weeks later Lev took credit AGAIN and only at that point were you willing to admit you were wrong!! So quit twisting the truth to protect your ego!!! Go away you bring nothing here....we are trying to let this thread die a dignified death and leave you moronic believers with only your pathetic little believers forum to pat each others backs with your awesome research!!

[edit on 25-6-2008 by TheShadow]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
One thing for sure, after looking at your photo and flowers , is that what all trainees do, same perspectives and flowers?, Just t don't quit your day job for photography, stick to cgi and animation and ad art .You stuck to it here for a year, because thats what it is and you feel comfortable with that. Thats what Diebny did, however he has more experitse than you, and helped author photoshop, and that still weighs more, than what you say here, and I think that is what agravates you more. He also had more courage , as you still feel embarassed to to give name and be associated..not so with the others. Its pure ego tripping, and cowardice at the same time. If all a professional forensics person said the photos are worthless because of the compression, the cropping, chain of custody, and subsequentl handling, how in your right mind could fault Diebny and the others for doing what could only logically be done, skip a report on worthless photos, and EYEBALL it, and their experience, an experience which outweighs yours, individually and collectively with your associates, Drt and the Leviathan group.
So its a moot issue, If I could increase the height of the fonts at the head of the thread HOAX , i would not hesitate to do it. .

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by spf33maybe you should stop and think for a moment that my expertise is what allows me to see the alternate possibilities far more than the average person?

This is exactly, why you are highly suspect to me. If I really have to stop now, I would be left with the impression, that you reacted to others in an arrogant and ignorant way, just the words, you used to them, and you still don't have no clue, what you are talking about.

An expert sounds different.

I am not the picture guy, as you said you are, I am the text guy. The rest is common sense.

The latter is, what I am missing in all your attacks against CGI experts and - as you seem to do, since you are the guy with those nice pictures - the words of the "witnesses".

I also had the impression, that you always used models, which were initially created by others. Correct me, if I am wrong.

Why would that be?

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
One thing for sure, after looking at your photo and flowers , is that what all trainees do, same perspectives and flowers?,

dunno, but that's what people do when they want to take photos of grand vistas.

Just t don't quit your day job for photography, stick to cgi and animation and ad art .

which is it? am i skillful enough to have produced all the drone\isaac materials or am i lousy and incapable?

You stuck to it here for a year, because thats what it is and you feel comfortable with that.

no, i stick around because i haven't been convinced of hoax.

Thats what Diebny did, however he has more experitse than you, and helped author photoshop, and that still weighs more, than what you say here, and I think that is what agravates you more.

lots of people have more experience than me, more experience than db and this does not aggravate me.

beidny helped author photoshop?
gotta link?

how in your right mind could fault Diebny and the others for doing what could only logically be done, skip a report on worthless photos, and EYEBALL it

you do realize that the drone story has made it to national awareness.
television news multiple times, front page of newspapers, multitudes of websites, etc...
and i suppose all the other people, tv producers and newspaper editors and all their contacts are just as gullible as me.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The latter is, what I am missing in all your attacks against CGI experts and - as you seem to do, since you are the guy with those nice pictures - the words of the "witnesses".

maybe because i don't have any major problems with the witness accounts?

I also had the impression, that you always used models, which were initially created by others. Correct me, if I am wrong.Why would that be?

man, you people don't read at all, do you?

i've explained this already. all the drone investigations are a major time drain.

i've lacked the patience to build my own detailed model, (and for nitpicking sake, i have used my own simple geometry from time to time) as this would be the most time consuming aspect of 3d forensics.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
anyone want to talk about the legality of forging us government and military documents, making them available online and claiming they are real re:isaac's docs?

are we not 3 letter alphabet investigational territory?

anyone want to talk about how i am being publicly accused on abovetopesecret.com of breaking a potential federal law?

[edit on 25-6-2008 by spf33]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
dunno, but that's what people do when they want to take photos of grand vistas

Yes, they dont all put them in magazine art gallery with idigitally nserted mechanical mosquitos flying around just like the drones, and same time of year and .
You claim you saw one as a child would you care to share that experience, and is that experience the basis for your bias. The experts are also believers, but it did not cloud their judgment as it seems to have clouded yours.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

anyone want to talk about the legality of forging us government and military documents, making them available online and claiming they are real re:isaac's docs?

are we not 3 letter alphabet investigational territory?

anyone want to talk about how i am being publicly accused on abovetopesecret.com of breaking a potential federal law?

[edit on 25-6-2008 by spf33]

I hope, you are joking now. This is too ridiculous.

I have some respect for you - if hoaxer or not (but in the moment your defence seems rather bad) but this stupid "law" crap really is not necessary.

If you don't fear to be outed, why bother at all?

Sue me for thinking, if you want! Maybe there is some court in another dimension that will judge me.

This does not make your point more believable, rather ridiculous...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I have some respect for you - if hoaxer or not (but in the moment your defence seems rather bad) but this stupid "law" crap really is not necessary.

why?
i'm composing a letter to the fbi and the department of homeland security right now, thanks.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You claim you saw one as a child would you care to share that experience, and is that experience the basis for your bias.

i was being tongue and cheek...wishful thinking drone sighting wise.

what most of my family saw in the late 1970's is of no relevance here. and had i not had aggravation towards you right now i might tell the story.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spf33

He he! I bet Sidd is scared of the FBI! Really, you should have Tomi write *all* your stuff!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

why?
i'm composing a letter to the fbi and the department of homeland security right now, thanks.

Why of course thats why you have stuck it out all year, and cared so much about national security you are writing them now

Thats why one of the links in that Young site specializes in government documents and certificates. You know darn well, based on my previous posts you can even purchase watermarked look alike papers. What disingenuity. Your whole business is based on fantasy and art and creating buzz. So what the heck are you talking about. Or is that another part of ufology as well as photos you are in denial about. I can't believe you even can think that in a dream state even.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

Think Sidd is out of their jurisdiction!! SPF, What do you expect the feds to do? Do you really think they are gonna spend one minute investigating this ridiculous hoax?? Do you think they really care that some loon created a bunch of documents (lacking any classified markings) and claimed they were stolen from some top secret caret underground base? Do you really expect them to do anything other than send you back a form letter and a tinfoil hat???

Good luck with that!!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Thats why one of the links in that Young site specializes in government documents and certificates...You know darn well, based on my previous posts you can even purchase watermarked look alike papers.

you are so off the mark, it's comical.

i don't work with young for almost 10 years and haven't seen or spoken directly to him in about 6 years. i have no idea what document site you are talking about nor do i have any clue how it's supposed to be connected to young or me.

Your whole business is based on fantasy and art and creating buzz.

well there's the duh quote of the week. however, it is not part of my business or my desires to deceive.

top topics

<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join