It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 348
<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
You're not the hoaxter SPF33. You are ,imo, the damage control guy

that's it? damage control now? why do i keep getting down graded?
and again, i had nothing to do with a hoax. neither in a primary role nor a supporting role in any way, shape, or form.

Wow you are helpful SP.

no, just literally stunned at the time that the chad photos had been out for a while and were being discussed here...in low res.

how much longer would ats members have been discussing low res photos when the high res photos were a simple email away? you're welcome.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

One huge glaring mistake which happens to prove you are not an unbiased researcher but rather a pawn of the DRT spewing forth their talking points to any fool that will listen!

You have been here and OM claiming to be able to tell the difference between CGI and real and then claim you made a mistake on the thumper drone?? Be real tomi.....how can the worst fake drone be the one to fool the girl that claims to be able to tell the difference? And now you claim that being fooled by that ridiculous thumper drone doesnt completely and utterly destroy your previous claim of being able to tell the difference?? Love to hear you explain this!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk
Oh pleeeassseee... you have to be kidding !

I'm fairly serious.....(Occasionally!!)

Both you and that misanthrope pal of yours who dares to carry on about one mistake I made.

Misanthropist or realist?

Does one mistake repeated many times still amount to only one mistake?

When your judgements here run criss/cross, helter skelter, fly by night and everywhich way...

Every which way but loose babe, every which way but loose…..

I've always been the kind of man who doesn't believe in strings
Long term obligations are just unnecessary things.....

I'm testin' my resistance and its wearin' mighty thin
I got the feelin' I should leave before the roof caves in......

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

Thanks for that last little bit there DrDil.....that was PRICELESS!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Good one, Doc!

It's funny how so many bs artists have congregated in one place. They will begin eating one another soon enough. It won't be pretty, but it will be funny.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Would you rather I downgrade some more to simple dupe, or someone looking after the interests of dupes? You Hope to somehow keep the flame alive for ufo's, and this has nothing to do with ufos, it has to do with hoax. Your plays with words are indeed amusing. You've brazenly disregarded the reality of hoax hisory, and the overwhelming number that are found fraught with fraud.and why based on what has transpired you simply act as if that could not have happened here, as if we had the witnesses, and flawless photgraphs, and nothing Sean , nothing could be farther from the truth.
You are protecting a lie for a reason. Whether you want to be called an interested bystander or zealous samaritan, , or even the magic elf ,if it suits you, I will gladly oblige.

No, you have made yourself the centerpiece now and we want you to enjoy the limelight while it lasts and new information comes in now. If it was so all out in open, why not reveal it in the beginning. Control. Simple control. You expected it to be found, and it was. Why the chagrin now? You tried to control every aspect of all the pictures, but you made serious errors along the way. Errors that won't go away, nagging doubts that linger, can't be explained away by you, and will follow you until this is over.
Good Day.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShadow
reply to post by tomiuk

One huge glaring mistake which happens to prove you are not an unbiased researcher but rather a pawn of the DRT spewing forth their talking points to any fool that will listen!

You have been here and OM claiming to be able to tell the difference between CGI and real and then claim you made a mistake on the thumper drone?? Be real tomi.....how can the worst fake drone be the one to fool the girl that claims to be able to tell the difference? And now you claim that being fooled by that ridiculous thumper drone doesnt completely and utterly destroy your previous claim of being able to tell the difference?? Love to hear you explain this!!!

Love is blind

Besides it wasn't the photographical qualities or even the objects themselves, it was the composition that made me question which claim Lev made was true. I took the compositional quality of that picture which is so different from his other work on-line as a significant reason to doubt that he did it.

I judge the main photos and the material released by Isaac from an entirely different perspective. Detail and components instead of the compositional setting I weighed in the Lev photo.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Would you rather I downgrade some more to simple dupe, or someone looking after the interests of dupes?

sure, i'd much rather be labled a dupe than a liar.

Your plays with words are indeed amusing.

most of them unintentional, but as a creative the stuff just comes out that way sometimes.

You've brazenly disregarded the reality of hoax hisory, and the overwhelming number that are found fraught with fraud.and why based on what has transpired you simply act as if that could not have happened here, as if we had the witnesses, and flawless photgraphs, and nothing Sean , nothing could be farther from the truth.

you have your opinion, i have mine.
don't assume i am so blind to the history and possibilities of ufo hoaxes.

You are protecting a lie for a reason.

protecting which lie? no, i'm just cruising along reading, thinking, and digesting the case. the only thing i want to protect is an honest and open dialog.

No, you have made yourself the centerpiece now and we want you to enjoy the limelight while it lasts and new information comes in now.

no, you made me the center piece. otherwise i was just spf33 the 3d guy who was posting some 3d studies of the drones.

If it was so all out in open, why not reveal it in the beginning.

are you blind or attempting to frustrate? how many times are you going to ask this f'ing question?

Control. Simple control. You expected it to be found, and it was. Why the chagrin now? You tried to control every aspect of all the pictures, but you made serious errors along the way.

control? please. let's see some examples of just how i control the drones on the world wide web?
the chagrin comes from the fact that your accusations are so far off the mark combined with my name being public.

Errors that won't go away, nagging doubts that linger, can't be explained away by you, and will follow you until this is over.

errors? for the second time, please point these errors out so that i may at least respond. otherwise, i am assuming no errors.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
All I did was level the playing field . Instead of some shmuck with decent knowledge of graphics, You're a wiseguy, a pro nonetheless in graphics, . That way the pros wont feel bad about having to treat you with kid gloves, like they generally do with non artists and amateurs. You know that. by the way I didnt know you did creature art for elder scrolls from Bethesda. . That is waaaay kewl. By the Nines, in Oblivion, I just made Champion of Cyrodill! (in God mode of Course) have you worked on that one? Anyway, What kind of dialogue exactly were you expecting. I am still wondering how you find the time to do all those things at your latest gig, and the likes at the old studios, and literally spend everyday in the forums, do your diagrams, and things, which, is why it gives the illusion its a project and not a past time. Because I cant find any other forum discussions prior tto the appearance drones with your nic or even variations of your name .
I find plenty of commercial applications going back to the commons project group an dna studios and before that at the Chicago school of art . ,but no forum discussion whatsoever pertaining to ufology. Just the dazzling commercial art. Deviant art where you had an account in 2005 ~cough was cleaned out or empty.and my example earlier to clarify was Jens Karlsson,chapter3.net... once affiliated with one of your jobs, I would hardly call crusin galleries destroying peoples lives.
So there is only really a history of business or commerce , but not not the intense involvement you have here,since you appeared on the forums for the drones. So can we be faulted for thinking business motive as we come across the drone like drawings? As well as protecting actuall the Drone pictures which you clinically say you have no opinion?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

You left out the "character" part. You know we all love the "character" part!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Excuses excuses and more absurd excuses!!! Why not just face FACT tomi.....you are unable to differentiate between real and fake!!!! That has been proven as FACT!!!! You have spent so much time trying to convince the masses the drones are real because YOU can tell the difference between something created on a computer screen and a real flying craft....all you had going for you was your acute and astounding ability to tell the difference, which you no longer can claim as proof of a drone reality!! Face it my dear, your precious drones are fake, your leader is a fraud and your life as a UFO researcher is now proven to be worthless.....my oh my where do you go from here??

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Okay, it's well known they can pump out the nonsense, whether they are billing by the hour or they do it out of religious conviction, for as long as we provide the venue. What say we leave it alone until something substantial comes up? Sys will probably find another amazing coincidence in a day or two, and we can all watch it being explained away in ever more ludicrous and convoluted travesties of "logic," but until then we are just chasing our tails.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Anyway, What kind of dialogue exactly were you expecting.

i've thought about this and i think with the combined discussions of ats, omf, and drt i'm i guess am seeing the dialogue i want to see. so...

which, is why it gives the illusion its a project and not a past time.

12-17 hr days in front of a monitor.
today is tweak, render...render...render...tweak...render, render, render....tweak...(added for clarity - lots of time sitting patiently waiting)

Because I cant find any other forum discussions prior tto the appearance drones with your nic or even variations of your name .

right. and as anyone who knows me would say i am a very quiet guy.

but no forum discussion whatsoever pertaining to ufology. Just the dazzling commercial art.

and i've never seen so many clear, unique yet familiar, photographs of a ufo.
that are fascinating to me as both an artist and a layman.
and thanks.

and my example earlier to clarify was Jens

jens is one of the very few artists while in whose presence i feel very small, skill wise.

. So can we be faulted for thinking business motive

no, you cannot. but who's making money? me? alienware? lousy tshirts and dishes?
lmh and ws and c2c and the millions and millions of subscriptions they've all gotten since may 2007?

and can i be faulted for wanting to make sure the grandiose claims of both real or hoax are 100% solid with no possible alternative?

you have no opinion?

when i'm done, i'm done. and i'll let you know what side of the fence i hopped down on.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by spf33]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Please find me one CGI example out there that gives such extreme detail within detail and perfect composure and shadows at such a small level.

They can't Tomi, because one doesn't exist. I think most people just like going along with the crowd's decision; it takes a strong backbone not to be a lemming.

I'm not saying they aren't CGI either, just saying that no one has yet to make or present a CG image that is on par with the drones. The photos are more likely to contain physical models inserted into random backgrounds than to be designed from scratch in a 3D program. One of the photos that could truly be CGI, however, is the antigravity device in Isaac's documents. There was a part of one of the nodules that had transparency to it, and I believe that to either be an artifact of CGI or to be some weird property of light-bending from an alien device.

Well, all this has been discussed before.

But Springer, until a hoaxer is discovered and we have a name for that person or group of people, it would be very wrong for ATS to close this thread. I'm not saying that's what you're planning to do, but after reading your last post, who knows. Even labeling it a HOAX is, in my opinion, premature (until we have proof of the hoaxer(s)) but obviously you guys don't think so.

Carry on.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
After reviewing the TRIPE coming from the wannabe Ufologists (the supporters of this horrific HOAX) and the friction between those who are HONEST in their search for the perp(s) of this Drone HOAX I have decided that since this thread is the ONLY "real media" attention this ridiculous HOAX is getting we will CLOSE this thread by sunrise (CST) Thursday 26 June, 2008.

Everyone who wants to, needs to "chime in" tonight.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CFandM

The problem with those photorealistic CGI renderings, and yes they do look amazing, is that they are TOO perfect. They contain a mathematical precision that just doesn't look natural or authentic, whereas the drones do look authentic.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Don't you advocate truth? Denying ignorance? Why would you shut down discussion of this topic until these "hoaxers" are found?

I don't get it. Lately it seems like more and more disinformation is coming from Team ATS. Take for example the Clifford Stone stuff. If the truth needs to become public by any means possible, why does ATS feel the need to control the flow of these documents and release them to the media in "their own, special way?" If I'm missing something here, please try to help me understand. Controlling the flow of information is exactly what the government likes to do. If important information is out there which you posess, why wouldn't you want to get it out to the public as soon as humanly possible? It seems like you're employing similar tactics as a one Dr. Steven Greer.

I come here to learn about the wealth of information that the users bring to the table, and they do a very good job of that. But when the mods and owners decide that a topic like this should be shut down (when no hoaxer has been discovered) yet they have no problem letting fairy tales from the mind of one John Lear fill up the servers, it makes me wonder what side Team ATS is really on.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Well, since the thread will be closed, thus giving me one fewer place to find interesting conversation, I'll say my final unimportant post (of many):

I don't think this issue has been resolved, at least not in my mind. I can accept that it is largely a hoax, due to the vast amount of analysis demonstrating hoax (to my satisfaction anyway), as well as the vast amount of logical deductive reasoning, but there are clearly "pieces" that still ruffle my feathers a little I have to admit, like the suggestion that even among folks who are expert cgi artists, no one has produced what I would say is as "perfect" a rendition of the "drones" as the originals.

Does this mean I think some of the photos are real, or to put it another way that the drones are a reality?

No.

The "model" theory keeps me awake thinking some nights.

Will those reponsible for creating all this mess ever stand up and admit it? I doubt it....I was toying with the idea of creating a line of "drone" toys (ya know, gotta love the kiddies as im a father of a small child myself) as close to the "real thing" as possible, and using all materials available for that endeavor, and something tells me someone would stand up and say "hey that's my stuff you're using there". Or possibly making an actual movie about the "drones" utilizing the photos and LAP in some way...well anyway you get the picture....

aside from that, I doubt they'll ever make themselves perfectly known.

Anyone who wants to get with me on either of these projects, you know where to find me.

And to all my friends/foes(?) on this thread, it's been real....or fake....well you get what im driving at.

And a BIG shout to Sys for sparking the fire in me to examine it all more closely.

PeAcE

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I have mixed emotions about the closing of the thread.

On one hand you are correct that this thread gives attention to the hoaxers, where none is due.

On the other hand, I am proud of what Sys and others have done here.

Gentleman....I salute you!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Thanks, Springer. This rotting mess doesn't deserve a decent burial, but it is stinking up ufology. The burden of proof is on the claimants, and the claimants are all fictional. The digital parasites have failed in their mission, even if they have not been paraded around in cages as they deserve, "two bits a gander." Soon there will be another silly hoax for the believers to flock to.

Happy trails, everyone. I hope I get invited to Sys's next party!

top topics

<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join