It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeff Riff
I honestly cant believe this thread is still alive......come on people. Lets move on...U2U your gripes and close this garbage

Hi Jeff, thank you for your kind words, But I'm afraid You need to take your gripe or issue up with management.
On behalf of Arc and ATS, Thank you again for your insight and support and look foward to you and all our well wishers returning again with more pearls of wisdom.

Cheers
Sys
ARC

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

If you want a pearl of wisdom then listen to this.....This post is labeled as a HOAX....move on. Thank you

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
snipped for coherency and keeping the peace

[edit on 22-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Another drive-by. They are so helpful.

He he, it seems our persistence is annoying to eleven people now.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Well since you are an expert do a simple search...I have commented on it...hell I started a thread when UFO hunters did a show on this proven hoax.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mind your manners.......seek the truth buddy

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

We know it's a hoax. See, we are trying to figure out who is responsible. Maybe if you read the last several pages or more, you'd see what's going on here. Why do we bother you, anyway?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
Another drive-by. They are so helpful.

He he, it seems our persistence is annoying to eleven people now.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
am i really going to read over 300 pages?? No...Are you going to find out who is responsible for the hoax?? No......Be happy wasting your time and being hard up on ATS points.....They mean nothing when it comes to proving your "point." Whatever it takes to justify it guys.....

SYS....sorry for pointing out your waste of time...Keep the personal attacks coming. Its funny because I dont know you.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Jeff Riff]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Man if you are so intent on pointing out the rules....then what is the point? Why are you even dealing with me? I point out the "fact" that you are wasting your time, and all you can do is attack me?? Lets get something straight. This "drone" HOAX is ALL OVER the internet.... You are not going to able to sit here and put your two cents in and figure out who started it.... You can try all you want.

If you are interested in UFO's then be progressive and quit worrying about ATS rules and my conversation. IT DOESNT MATTER Right? At least that is what you are trying to say arent you? That i dont matter and I am "breaking" the rules?

Lets spend time on seeking the truth and pointing out that which is ludicrous....such as this whole thread and the people that are trying to keep it alive. I have no need to get management involved because I am an adult.....if you need help you know where to go....

You suggested it

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
snipped for peacekeeping purposes

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

at least you are sticking up for what you believe...... It must suck having people questioning you. Thanks for making it obvious.... Management please help...I am apparently completely lost when it comes to giving my opinion. My point reflects the fact that I should know that I cannot question a ridiculous post. SYS has more points than I do and thinks that I should be punished for questioning him....

Lets continue trying to find out who started this drone hoax....... My ears are open to the hilarity....

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeff Riff

at least you are sticking up for what you believe...... It must suck having people questioning you. Thanks for making it obvious.... Management please help...I am apparently completely lost when it comes to giving my opinion. My point reflects the fact that I should know that I cannot question a ridiculous post. SYS has more points than I do and thinks that I should be punished for questioning him....

Lets continue trying to find out who started this drone hoax....... My ears are open to the hilarity....

The points reference was to establish by this time better protocol, and the reason hoaxes are all over the internet, is that most people stop the moment its declared hoax, and strive not to get to the bottom of it, and are doomed to repeat the same thing over again, get taken hook line and sinker, by the same people. Thats what many coming dont get. No problem if you stay in the bleachers Jeff, just don't be throwing beer cans at the players.
Thats All

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Please read my U2U....I do respect the beer can analogy.....its fantastic.

We shall go from there. I call a truce because i think you have a brain....I shall respond according to your response (not a cop-out but a plea for peace)

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
has anyone taken at look at the 'photo's of the machine parts, its rendered straight out of Maya the look of Mental Ray is unmistakable..I cant believe people are still talking about this dodo its a JOKE lol

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
That Jeff Riff . . . "ATS hunter."

This is so darn funny . . .

Hey, Jeffie:

Why don't you try the DRT and OMF sites?

I just KNOW they will appreciate your intelligencia, your good manners, and your feel for 'character.'

Ask for tomiuk . . . she will use your skills as appropriate.

Go . . . shoo . . . scat!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
OK Guys..Situation Resolved amicably. Thank you Jeff . I understand what happened and the review helped. we can now proceed with the hunt.
Hi Klatu and fellow members and welcome newcomers. Its understandable that newcomers will see Hoax an wonder why are discussing Hoax, after its settled hoax and no mention of looking for the culprits? Perhaps an entry in the Channel Header might help a bit. And we can avoid confusion.
I will make that suggestion to Springer as he knows how to do that and only one that can. We still may get the same, but maybe less frequently.

AS you can see Ksavoy, who has jjust left did almost the same thing.
I have deleted my own comments to preserve the peace as well, and left only explanatory ones beneficial to us all.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Jeff.

You are the one who came here talking trash...how about you just leave people alone, eh?

You are fine with what you know/don't know about the issue, why feel the need to pester others and try and make them feel foolish for doing something that interests them?

Calling a Truce on a five minute tirade that YOU started? Whatever man.

I have an idea, someone just robbed a liquor store dressed as president nixon, why don't you trot on over there and tell the cops they shouldn't worry so much about who it was, it's over, and they only look foolish if they worry with figuring anything out further....sheesh my friend....maybe not a perfectly apt comparsion, but again there's no need trying to stir up strife, no one was bothering you, so leave it at that.

Based on your argument probably about 1500 threads on this board shut be empty.

--

whoops just saw your comment sys...excuse my rant...and by all means, welcome jeff, i didn't mean to come across as hostile.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by fortwynt]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I just decided for myself, that I won't support this hoax anymore. I will keep writing about it, as far, as there is something to write. But I won't discuss it anymore.

Bye to you all. It was some nice time.

Greetings

Sidd aka Reader

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
I just decided for myself, that I won't support this hoax anymore. I will keep writing about it, as far, as there is something to write. But I won't discuss it anymore.

Greetings

Sidd aka Reader

Auf wiedersehen.....

(Greetings
)

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrDil

Originally posted by Siddharta

Greetings

Sidd aka Reader

Auf wiedersehen.....

(Greetings
)

www.abovetopsecret.com... mini library
wildalf.fortunecity.com...
www.ufo-blog.com...

Go back to the beginning.
And you have your Answers in the Golden Triangle.
I have added Isaacs last 2 emails to LMH in my library. They are at bottom, with my comentary. Couple the timed releases, LMH release, and Whitleys latest statements, and Lindas and whitleys alleged conversations prior to the 26th release by LMH, and do your arithmetic.
My colleagues are correct. Our discussions now are what give it life.

until further notice.
we salute Springer, who exhibited such restraint,
and all the friends we made here.
It was an enjoyable an eye opening experience.

adios.

Motion to adjourn
motion carried and so approved

The ARC is now in Recess!

new topics

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join