It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 347
<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheShadow

Let's review: How many people have been arrested for faking the MJ-12 papers? Or maybe the other documents, hundreds of them, with CLASSIFIED stamps all over them? That's right, this is just about but not quite as funny as "Maybe Chad or someone else flipped the photo by accident."

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShadow
Think Sidd is out of their jurisdiction!! SPF, What do you expect the feds to do?

no idea, shadow. the only thing i know for absolute certain is that i have no part in this or any hoax.

and if it takes alerting the alphabet soup agencies to a potential us federal law being broken that's what i'll do to ensure this witch hunt doesn't continue to soil my name.

you few can accuse me all day of crappy photography and shoddy investigations but start accusing me of hoaxing the drones\isaac and we're going to continue to have problems.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

lev is talented for sure, but unless he's been deliberately holding back on his skills i don't think he is capable of the level of skill involved in the drones and isaac work.

Spf33, you have hit the nail right on the head. Especially the portion I underlined. Nic/Lev is a player. He is extremely high on the lists of usual suspects. And I am sure that you are aware of Nic/Lev's involvement as you are on the same list. The good news is that the Drone hoax has failed miserably, which speaks well of the online UFO community. They didn't fall for it as a collective whole. The bad news is that a few did indeed fall victim to this hoax and must either be viewed as

A:'victims'

or

B: originators of the hoax

or

C: the 'victims' have been infiltrated by the hoaxers.

Either way, I gather comfort from knowing that it takes more than fancy CGI composited photos to fool the critical thinkers of Ufology. That a few were geniunely fooled ( or acted as such ) is of no consequence. The believers, or possibly, the hoaxers have gathered at their drone sight to entertain themselves as the rest of Ufology moves on. Enjoy your drone forum. It won't take long until the dronies turn on one another. Then some truly revealing information may surface. Revealing but not suprising.

Ciao!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
Let's review: How many people have been arrested for faking the MJ-12 papers?

i don't know the history of the mj12 docs, so i don't know where and when they popped up online.

but how many us companies have ip logs indicating exactly the ip address used to post to fortunecity, flickr, earthfiles, c2c, craigslist and proboards?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spf33

You yourself have admitted there are eerily odd similarities between your earlier work and the drone and isaac stuff.....

So let me ask you SPF, is it more likely to you that the drones are a hoax or you are psychic?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

you few can accuse me all day of crappy photography and shoddy investigations...

finally, a glint of truth tells me you are coming around just fine. All things in due time of course.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

So let me ask you SPF, is it more likely to you that the drones are a hoax or you are psychic?

hoax.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spf33

Boy, am I lucky! I already thought the FBI stood infront of my door!

Okay, Sean, so now do the right work and stop attacking other CGI-people!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by spf33

hoax.

Looks to me like we have a definative answer.....now please go tell Nemo Tomi and my old friend 10538 the truth!!

This thread IMO can now die!!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I noted a post by Dregdata that seems to compare artwise as far as LAP with the mayan glyphs. This is most fortuitous if true as we know who has a vested interest in 2012. I will begin porting some images and interesting links from ES directly. this now brings us closer to these people, rather than take us farther away. If this was a second phase, I want to pull the legs off the cockroach , so it can't walk away.

@SP, the art is superb, we know that.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Looks to me like we have a definative answer.....now please go tell Nemo Tomi and my old friend 10538 the truth!!

you have an answer to your specific question as to whether i consider myself psychic versus the aesthetic coincidences or inspirations.

even if i were to admit to some sort of precognitive powers i would really have to be an idiot to say so here.

This thread IMO can now die!!

gee, i hope sys continues indefinitely.
he's only got about 6.8 billion people to left to accuse...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Okay, Sean, so now do the right work and stop attacking other CGI-people!

sidd, you seem to very up on my "attacks".

how deep are these supposed attacks supposed to have been?

i can only think of a maybe few wise cracks that could hardly be considered attacks!

gosh, am i allowed to propose alternate view points or possibilities using both text and imagery? in the most polite, most non-aggressive manner obviously...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by spf33

gee, i hope sys continues indefinitely.
he's only got about 6.8 billion people to left to accuse...

hahaha SPF33 You WISH my focus was spread out like that.
I havent accused anyone, just exposed things on people who purport to be one thing are then found to be another. . Not even Tom hall, just put elements of what I found.

We dont have one , inot a one ,including our experts, anyone with a viral marketing ad and art background and histrory.as YOU tried to keep secret, except from drt, and are NOW worried about you and your company's good name. Why isnt David Biedny or Jeff or Mufon as concerned as YOU are about their own. Its absolutely gaulling, and thats what is really funny here, your inability to admit mistakes. So if the shoe fits wear it and stop complaining. It doesn't become you. You can explain way all day, These things just came up, its not like you've been badgered by me every day since you have been here and elsewhere. You have been egging it on the boards since day one! Its your stuff, very drone inspired but predating it, and perhaps may be the reasons why you are so dedicated to one perspective only, and only on a narrow part of that as well and not the most important part, considering its value, and with the most myopic viewpoint I have ever encountered.
So If I have to go thru those 600 and more photos your old DNA and other past associates like Jen have, I am going to do it. Its plain research Sp, not a vendetta.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

reply to post by tomiuk

BOLOGNA!! You claimed it was real....insisted Lev did not do it.....demanded we believe it as you claimed and then several weeks later Lev took credit AGAIN and only at that point were you willing to admit you were wrong!!

Well you don't keep details straight do you? Lev said he didn't create that photo at several stages of this saga, and there suddenly became an important reason in the drone team to verify if that picture was created by Lev. It was me alone through numerous emails with Lev that resulted in Lev producing the proof he created that photo by showing an earlier version of the "thumper" model composite. That was exactly the kind of proof we needed at the time, and Lev gave it up to us, me specifically.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

WRONG AGAIN my delusional sista!

Lev took credit for that pic early on and then changed his story............ all the while you and only you were fooled by the thumper drone.......me thinks its the crazy british chick that aint keeping facts straight!!
Since you believed that drone pic was real even though there were numerous people pointing out glaring mistakes in the CGI how can anyone take anything you say seriously.....you will go down in history as the girl that followed LMH down the rabbit hole and was discarded by LMH and the DRT when she is no longer needed........your a pawn in this hoax tomi nothing more.....a disposable discardable, pawn!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
We dont have one , inot a one ,including our experts, anyone with a viral marketing ad and art background and histrory.as YOU tried to keep secret, except from drt, and are NOW worried about you and your company's good name.

so let me ask you, why in gods name would i've come here, and omf, and flickr, and drt, and registered with the spf33 user name when i have been clearly using it for years if i was a hoaxer? knowing that any dimwit can google "spf33" and trace that moniker straight back to the real me? why? don't you see the problem here?

sweet crap, how many times and in how many ways do i have to say i didn't want this drone crap to be the first hit on google when searching my real name? is that so impossible to understand? but now the damage i feared is done as far as i am concerned.

Why isnt David Biedny or Jeff or Mufon as concerned as YOU are about their own.

i'm not now.

Its absolutely gaulling, and thats what is really funny here, your inability to admit mistakes.

which mistakes do i need owning up to?
please point me to the error of my ways. when and where?

and with the most myopic viewpoint I have ever encountered.

ok, until i am personally satisfied as to the hoax or real outcome i guess i'l be your definition of myopic. but knowing that i have considered and do consider there to be strong evidence of a hoax how does that make me myopic?

So If I have to go thru those 600 and more photos your old DNA and other past associates like Jen have, I am going to do it. Its plain research Sp, not a vendetta.

600 hundred photos? who the hell is jen?

hm. sorry sys. i no longer see you as the polite and ultra-curious researcher but rather a crass individual hell bent on tearing up the entirety of the internet in a schizo-paranoidal rage without a care in the world as to the ramifications of your behaviors or who gets affected by them.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Sorry Tomi,

I tried to ignore your comments as long as I could. Now you are really a bit far out. I don't know anything about CGI, but I declared this one to be fake long time before I ever heard the names "tomi" or "lev"...

And I saw you support this long time after the hoaxer did. You probably will support it for ever and Billy Meier, don't you?

Just to mention....

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
reply to post by tomiuk

Sorry Tomi,

I tried to ignore your comments as long as I could. Now you are really a bit far out. I don't know anything about CGI, but I declared this one to be fake long time before I ever heard the names "tomi" or "lev"...

And I saw you support this long time after the hoaxer did. You probably will support it for ever and Billy Meier, don't you?

Just to mention....

Oh pleeeassseee... you have to be kidding ! Both you and that misanthrope pal of yours who dares to carry on about one mistake I made.
When your judgements here run criss/cross, helter skelter, fly by night and everywhich way... YOu have to be kidding !

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
You're not the hoaxter SPF33. You are ,imo, the damage control guy, there just by coincidence to help RAj out, and of course to help out Chad, when someone spotted the adobe elements. DrDil pointed out the following post

Quote:spf33 (posted on 22-5-2007 @ 03:49 PM )

i emailed Lex, the c2c webmaster, this morning requesting the original "chad" images exactly as chad had sent them.

He was kind enough to reply and forwarded along the higher res images to post with his permission.

Lex said he didn't alter them, except scaling, before posting to the c2c website.

He did used Adobe Elements to scale the images to fit the format of the c2c site, so that explains that metadata info.

Wow you are helpful SP. Unbelievable I guess that explains that away. Yet it looks like I can't access that link as it shows you registered may23 2007 at the OM
Johnny on the spot is an understatement.

top topics

<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join