It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
no comment really necessary. The explanation is because it was a fake. yet you continue. Does it give you pleasure, knowing its fake, not to say anything especially as a professionaL Who is it you fear. You help a small group with no conections to you, you say, push a lie you know on the rest.
This is the part, that is Alien to me. Why would you do this, and not care. To make such pretty art, and have such a ugly heart. That is indeed the mystery. And you do it for free so it must be pleasure.
Like the husband who has an affair, and says to his wife.., sorry, she didnt mean anything to me...
That makes it ok.. I guess.
Good night.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
no comment really necessary. The explanation is because it was a fake. yet you continue. Does it give you pleasure, knowing its fake, not to say anything especially as a professionaL Who is it you fear. You help a small group with no conections to you, you say, push a lie you know on the rest.
This is the part, that is Alien to me. Why would you do this, and not care. To make such pretty art, and have such a ugly heart. That is indeed the mystery. And you do it for free so it must be pleasure.
Like the husband who has an affair, and says to his wife.., sorry, she didnt mean anything to me...
That makes it ok.. I guess.
Good night.

so i guess this is the official post then? or is the more nasty previous?

i guess the most dignified response i have to you, sys, is that like you i want to be thorough and go down every avenue of possibility till every single street has been mapped.

i can no longer have a rational discussion with you. you just accused me a few posts ago in 2 paragraphs of having removed my site. your like a headless chicken running around...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I would have to be headless to continue this, you are quite correct. You're the one thatt said you locked the account down because someone wanted to do a raj on you. I went back to the chadquito thread, which I had just come and I see the depth now of your displeasure not with me but the PTB here, and the experts they had at the time, that still stand by their conclusions. What you do is take an opposite postion based on your statement t that all the images had so much compression neither hoax nor realness could be proven. Making then as Marvin said today, forensically worthless. So we are entiltled to say Hoax, because they are forensically wothless, the witnesses are worthless, and the experts except Arthur, who only spoke on concepts, are also nowhere to be found and therefore worthless. Only people bent on deceiving would disappear like this en masse.
You wont move from the pictures that is your safe haven that goes to neither good or bad. But its more than the pictures, its the Big picture, the people. You cant tell the forest from the trees. Its Something you know nothing about, or you would not be doing what you are doing, and calling or considering yourself professional. When ATS says hoax, they looked at whole picture the BIG picture, not just the little pictures you are playing with .
Call me whatever you like.
It does not change those facts, no matter how much eye candy you have made in your life. And that tells me, if the the sun is setting, it is for you , and the future does not look bright at all along the path you now walk.
good night.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Hot damn, I just knew we couldn't die off just like that!

Now all we have to do is hear from Tomi.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Well.. it looks like the boys are back... in town.

Same old same old...... they see what they want to see..

Look at that image Lev just posted of the roto rooter with his enhancement filters, and you tell me CGI experts out there.. that it still makes sense saying this is CGI..... This is a mystery, whatever it is.. calling it something else when it still presents more complexity is premature, to say the least. JMHO as usual..

[edit on 25-6-2008 by tomiuk]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Well it proves nothing, nada, zero..But it does show that Lev knows how to blow up parts of images....
Thats all this is...Is part of a CG image that has been blown up...

If you create a detailed model in a 3d app...You are going to get a detailed pict when you zoom into a area where the model is.....

LEARN before you study and investigate....

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM
If you create a detailed model in a 3d app...You are going to get a detailed pict when you zoom into a area where the model is.....

LEARN before you study and investigate....

Like I said above you see what you want to see. I see complexity and detail in that device that defies the patience, time and capacity of most mortal humans.. You seem to think otherwise.. Please find me one CGI example out there that gives such extreme detail within detail and perfect composure and shadows at such a small level.

Oh, and please stop posting to me like I'm an idiot with responses that skirt the issue and attack instead. Thank you..

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Well I guess you can look through these sites and tell all these users that they are not convincing anybody with their artwork and should not get paid for it...Or even spend their time using any kind of 3d application...
Oh yea don't forget Levs site in here also....
www.maxon.net...
discussion.autodesk.com...
www.turbosquid.com...
usa.autodesk.com...
www.highend3d.com...
www.renderosity.com...
www.catiacommunity.com...
There is also many many more.......

By the way heres my favorite
www.maxon.net...

[edit on 25-6-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by spf33
and again, i illustrated where the shadows should fall in 3d space given the exif data and using rough geometry of estimated scales and rough positioning. this doesn't explain why that shadow isn't visible in the photograph.
[edit on 24-6-2008 by spf33]

Correct Sean,

and so you came to the conclusion:

but the point of the matter is where is the expected shadow in the rajman-pic16 photo?

lost in the ambient white surface? diminished due to distance from the arm? atmospheric haze?

and now that i've had even more time with this image, i'm more ready to call this photo fake than i was 2 weeks ago. i'm beginning to think there are too many lighting inconsistencies here.

page 88 in this thread, dated 08.07.07

Still you defend Raj:

doesn't make any sense why a hoaxer would have even put the images with exif up to begin with knowing that someone could gift the high res.

page 323, 11.06.08

That's exactly the point, which I don't understand. You also were very passionate at Rajman's flickr account, even started to attack a CGI man rather harsh. And then again there was the same arbitrary position:

and again, i don't believe these photos are real.

And also:

one glaring reason why i see a reason for these to be faked is that we have heard nothing from any of the 3 original photographers.

Now we have even two more photographers, who never came out - even worse: everybody disappeared, including family and friends.

Do you ignore your own verdict? Or do you use these twisted arguments like "If one photo/drone/story is fake, this does not mean, the others are, too."?

How do you explain your own finding in the "photo" away?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

You're the one thatt said you locked the account down because someone wanted to do a raj on you.

see sys, this is why i sincerely have issues with you sometimes.

the account while being locked down was never unavailable at any point!

yet in your half-cocked, accusartory assuredness you had to post here accusing me of taking it down when in fact it never went anywhere.

how am i take anything you say seriously after that mistake? is this how you verify and research your claims before posting?

Originally posted by Siddharta
Do you ignore your own verdict? Or do you use these twisted arguments like "If one photo/drone/story is fake, this does not mean, the others are, too."?
How do you explain your own finding in the "photo" away?

have i ever claimed raj's photos as real?

am i not allowed to come down off the fence once and while and look around?

explain away what? the missing shadows? i think i've been pretty clear on what the possibilities are as far as explaining the missing shadow.

besides, i think omf user jpt's noise analysis on raj's photos far more indicative of something nefarious happening.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
You are not reading correctly

Me:I'm confused too SPF33 did you just suddenly block off access ? not statement

You : had to go thru and lock some things down after dreamhost alerted me to a couple unauthorized login attemps on my domain.

ME: if you take the site down ..

Thats prettty different than saying I said you took the sight down, and you had blocked off access, right then..

On the jpg noise..if you have anonaly like that both say it real..trhen you opine something nefarious another say something innocent, take away both opinions you syill have the real anomaly the noise that you both agree.
so now you say nothing nefarious, everything explainable except on that of course, thast one and the light one you cannot explaing, but you say not nefarious. you have no expalanation. By own definition to seek every avenue..when you have none..what other explanation is left but fake.
HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK WE ARE?

YOU FAKE AND CONTRITE PERSON HERE , YOU CANNOT UNTWIST WHAT YOU HAD SAID
SID IS CORRECT YOU ARE FAKE AS THAT PHOTO WITH NO LIGHT AND THE OTHER WITH NOISE
IRONIC ITS THOSE YOU CAN BETAGGED WITH.
COME OFF FENCE WHAT FENCE, YOU ARE IN A CEMENT BUNKER, AND STILL SHOOTING LIES AND TWISTING LOGIC AND REALITY PATRICK!
THIS IS PSYCOPATHIC BEHAVIOR NOT NORMAL!! YOU KNOW THAT NOW EVERYONE CAN SEE THAT!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

you have no expalanation.

possibilities for noise anomalies in raj's photos based on the assumption there is no hoax;
1. unknown jpg history - raj or family did processing.
2. flickr did some sort of processing on raj's photos on upload.
3. incorrect exif data for camera

possibilities for noise anomalies in raj's photos based on the assumption there is a hoax;
1. hoaxer lacked the required knowledge to match camera imaging sensor signatures.

possibilities for missing shadow in raj's photos based on the assumption there is no hoax;
1. unknown environmental conditions - reflected and ambient light.
3. assumed positions of objects in photos incorrect.
2. unknown materials exhibiting unknown behaviors

possibilities for missing shadow in raj's photos based on the assumption there is a hoax;
1. hoaxer got the sun alt\az wrong in his composite.

i'm sure i probably missed a few...

HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK WE ARE?

i'll assume this is rhetorical.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Yes we see what we want to see tomi.....and those of us here see the truth!! The drones are fake and your opinion means NOTHING!!!!! You proved your ignorance and bias by claiming the Thumper pic lev created as real!! As of that point you became completely irrelevant!

Sys, and members of ARC why not stand firm to your word and let this nonsense die? Why feed these moronic trolls egos by continueing a debate you have decided was concluded?? We know the truth, let them go back to their silly little forum that doesnt allow varied viewpoints and live together in their delusion following their new cult leaders Nemo and Linda into the delirium of history as the nutjobs they are!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheShadow

Thanks, Shads, that was well put. About half the characters in the "believers" camp (that would be five or so) have a lot to answer for, but outside of the regulars here, nobody cares. They will continue to make up bs about optical delusions, twist evidence and attempt to rewrite history as long as someone gives them an opportunity. We knew the drones were fake a year ago, now everyone in the real world knows it except the few who will believe no matter what. This thing is dead, and starting to stink.

[edit on 6/25/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
reply to post by TheShadow

Thanks, Shads, that was well put. About half the characters in the "believers" camp (that would be five or so) have a lot to answer for, but outside of the regulars here, nobody cares. They will continue to make up bs about optical delusions, twist evidence and attempt to rewrite history as long as someone gives them an opportunity. We knew the drones were fake a year ago, now everyone in the real world knows it except the few who will believe no matter what. This thing is dead, and starting to stink.

[edit on 6/25/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

They will believe even if the obvious is in their face.
Speaking of rhetorical questions anomalies and curiosities Sean, i love your selection of flowers in this work and the description the magazine has of you and your work.

www.laspirale.org...

La spiraleeeh..French indeed is the language of Love and Seduction.

Digital parasites, chimeric structures, macroscopic perspectives... Sean Patrick Foyle explores the myriad dimensions of his surrealistic universe armed with the most sophisticated of graphic tools. His creations openly flirt with abstraction and are simultaneously evocative of industrial processes, the emergence of nanotechnologies, and the fusion of femininity and machine.
the above was year 2000.

Just Curious, SpF33, have you ever worked as propmaker in films?

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Nice find, Sys! That shot looks oddly familiar...

"Digital parasites!" I love that phrase!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShadow
reply to post by tomiuk

Yes we see what we want to see tomi.....and those of us here see the truth!! The drones are fake and your opinion means NOTHING!!!!! You proved your ignorance and bias by claiming the Thumper pic lev created as real!!

Oh pleeese.... you forget that I took the time to VERIFY and get proof...
Even if it meant having to be wrong about my information that originally came from Lev when he said he didn't create it. I was wrong. I took the time to find out what the truth was and not stubbornly cling to my beliefs..
You do the same and you might be as "relevent" as I am

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Myself I cling to FACTS not a belief..I don't mix those two together they are totally different when dealing with the drones....Only then can you have a real look at the big picture....Its like having a relative working for you..You have to set aside that they are related otherwise you will be bias in your attitude and privilege towards them....

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

"My cat's breath smells like cat food." --Ralph Wiggum

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Sean, i love your selection of flowers in this work and the description the magazine has of you and your work.

thanks. that photo used in the composite was taken up in the mountains at the mt.wilson observatory the same year i first moved to la.

Just Curious, SpF33, have you ever worked as propmaker in films?

nope.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by spf33]

new topics

top topics

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join