It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 352
<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Thats Bob the Doctor of Divinity...You can try to contact him through this site..I have had no luck when trying..
www.hypnothoughts.com...

[edit on 29-6-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Always weird when posts don't show up right away..

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

talking to someone in person and I know if they have good or bad intentions, as well as if they are lying or not. Would this not be worth pursuing? I would think it would be, if you are truly interested in finding out the truth.... but it sounds to me like your mind is already made up.

I dont have to be in person to read what they say, check out what they say, look at their history, their track record, and so on to determine whether they are telling the truth or not..That has been done exhaustively by dozens of people on this forum, not just Sys, ARC or Springer himself, We are talikng here about thousands upon thousands of man hours, non paid . How, can you possibly say what you just said is mind boggling whether intentional or not and questions the character of all of us here who did the research. Bullying is what was done to myself, and others that joined me here. Now, the truth is out, and the tables turned.
You could do what you say, and call her. I guarantee it would take an act of congress to make that woman budge on releasing any name or emails or pix to you. She didnt for Mufon, and they have very good privacy protection. And most certainly, she will not for anyone else, except whitley her puppetmaster.
We had to work around her, and by golly it was done.
and if the results of what I posted in my comments, Sid in his pschology of hoax, and Doc in his analysis, Paracasts OMFs and ATS experts, then there is nothing, absolutely nothing PJ to discuss anymore. The message was fake, as were the messengers. You knew that from the beginning, and it seems you forgot. It was not that long ago. But we have not, even if you have.
The truth is in here if you go back, and refresh on what was done, while you were gone. I will not go in circles here with you. But as Double says, there are places where you can go, like the DRT with people right next to Linda, who will welcome you with open arms, help you get an audience and the Truth you want to hear. But here we have what really is, and not just what we want to hear.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Hi, PJ

I am still trying you see what the heck you find so "probable-its gottabe real" from the leads you gave us a few pages back.

But really, you say - concerning the LMH/etc. details of the Northridge witness report of someone sighting something - that you could do this:

"If I spoke to him in person and felt he was telling the absolute truth, how would you dispute that? I am a good judge of character when talking to someone in person and I know if they have good or bad intentions, as well as if they are lying or not."

How can you expect us to buy into YOUR personal judgement of human nature and psychology when you are a self-stated "Writer Pro Graphic Artist?"

Is sure looks like you are able to detect the same 'character' that tomi speaks of but with a person now and not a crafted image. CGI/Photo imagings is your field of expertise, correct? Psychology now also?

Unless you can point out specifics and more than 'just your gut feelings' - well, why should we believe that your deductions point to the reality of something that the evidence leads most of us to the hoax scenario?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

Klat,
If I were able to telephone interview him, I would record the conversation so you all could hear it. But I would much rather do it in person if possible. I guess I wouldn't expect you to believe my character instinct from an interview, but I WOULD expect you guys to listen to the recorded conversation if in fact the truth is what you are after.

Sys,
I have no desire to go to any forum where they are just babbling nonsense that people want to hear. That is not at all what I am interested in. But when I have an instinctive feeling about something and no hoaxer has been found, I am not going to jump on the bandwagon even if 90% of the evidence points to a hoax. I've never said you were wrong in your conclusions... You're probably correct. But "probably" is not enough for me to go on. --- Remember how many people you kept thinking were the creators of this "hoax" only to find out time and time again you were wrong? So how can you be so sure this time? You've taken so many positions on the drones that I find it hard throwing my belief into the one you choose now. Apparently (from his recent posts) spf33 sits on the fence, too, which is where I remain. In addition, anyone who blindly believes in ANYTHING is doing themself a disservice -- and until CONCLUSIVE proof of hoax is revealed, I remain a skeptic to both sides of the saga.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CFandM

Well if he has a first and last name and he lives 2 miles from me he shouldn't be that hard to track down. I will be trying.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

It’s a little like Religion PJ, around (I think) 90% or so of the population believe in an omnipotent supreme being who is everywhere at the same time, sees everything and has been around for longer than time itself, where is their proof?

I can’t answer as I’m agnostic and to me the world’s religions appear to be fear-based and centre around what will happen to you in the *next-life* i.e. if you fail to acknowledge and respect whichever supreme being the faith recognises in this life and as such it’s a hypocrisy-based belief as every religion believes theirs is the right one and there’s simply no middle ground. Catholicism even goes far as to rate believing/worshipping any other deity as a cardinal sin, what happened to turning the other cheek? I’m getting a little off-track, sorry.

My point being it’s about belief, isn’t it?

The regular posters of this thread very probably feel the same as yourself in that their belief in the Drones being hoaxed is probably above 90% but because of how they qualify and quantify this information based on their experience then this is enough to justify searching for the perpetrators of this hoax, that’s what this thread is about, isn’t it?

We search for hoaxers while the DRT search for witnesses but what’s in a name?

Either way we are all searching for the originators of the Drone images but merely categorise this search according to personal beliefs. Or to break it down even further we search for the ‘conclusive’ proof of hoax, while believers search for ‘conclusive’ proof of real, often examining the same evidence but assessing it differently.

Why does everyone take this ‘belief’ so personally?

Why the compulsion to try and convert others to your way of thinking? (Not just you, obviously, I’m as guilty as anyone of this.) I’ve said many times if I ever stumbled across ‘proof’ of these being real then I would be shouting it from the rooftops and I would make it my life’s mission to ensure the ‘word’ got out, and not in forums like this, I mean to the general public as well. I would of course present this evidence regardless of which viewpoint it corroborated, I’ve always wanted the Drones to be real but I’ve just never thought this was the case. I based this conclusion on an examination of the evidence to date, much like you have. I think a more interesting question is why up to 90% of this evidence suggests to you it’s a hoax and yet you still don’t factor this into the equation when searching for your elusive & conclusive ‘proof’. I still factor the very small percentage that at least one of the images is real into any avenues that I research.

And regardless of my ‘belief’ I’m still interested in bringing a little closure to the entire debacle, but until I have proof then that’s what it is, merely a ‘belief’. But using this logic then isn’t the way we view everything based on no more than a ‘belief’? Everything we do everyday is based on our belief and this belief is based on and directly derived from the previous experience of ourselves and of others. So why should the Drones be any different?

Just for the record I suspect several persons of perpetuating the Drones and their myth for financial gain but I have yet to see convincing evidence for any of these being the originators of the original Drone images & witness accounts, I do however see striking similarities between the existing images & accounts (I mean literary nuances rather than corroborating details). Same with Isaac, I personally believe the broomstick metaphor used in the CARET documents was wrote by the same person who penned the Isaac email to C2C & the written information on his website. Because for the genius that Isaac purports to be he sure used some badly constructed metaphors, especially for a man who has the qualifications he claims he has.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

And as to all of the subsequent Drone witnesses without images, they may well be telling what they believe is the truth. There’s an old quote that the police use but it eludes me, although the premise of it is that you will never understand how frequently (& badly) honest people misconceive events until you hear two witness accounts of the same traffic accident. Indeed, human history is littered with misconceptions & preconceived notions manifesting themselves as evidence which is then presented as fact…..

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
what I have of SPF33 who joined ATS in may and a couple of days later at OMF, He first just posted a link to his image shack account before entering into a heated debate with the ATS experts and Staff, including Springer himself.

but you know what? i wont declare the images as real or fake because there is not enough pixel data in any of the images, and what is there is compressed to all heck, to declare hoax or real with any solid foundation

But even if if the thing were proven CGI, SPF33, the self appointed "Hitman" for the DRT Photo Team, which of course he graciously advises of his own free will, , would tell you this as he told Wayne in his Chadsquito recreation of a quickie drone.

very nice. but as has been said with each "drone" recreation regardless of skill level; "so what?"
you've proven nothing to me other than the technology you've used can be used to recreate photoreal imagery

so much for on the fence if he is already saying to us, nothing we show will convince him, even if photo perfect. In such a position, he is free based on his knowledge and experience to delay and pick holes at liesure, without contributing anything, but a contrarian and cynical position, as he did at Chadsquito. Meanwhile, he holds all his dronelike work silently, not even considering to tell us it may have a bearing on at least, someone maybe being influenced by it. So there is no neutrality or objectivety that they DRT and him, so proudly flaunt, as they too knew about it while we , especially me, Silly Sys, Shameless Sys, Darth Vader Sys, Exile Sys, Debunlionaire Sys, Headless Chicken Sys, spun wheels looking for such types of work. You are all polite people, I am not so polite, I call it dishonesty.

He is totally photo fixated and not witness or whole story fixated, except of course when he got a hold of Rajs account, and downloaded the hi res adobe marked photos, without Raj ever even knowing it. He certainly did not hestitate there. When Isaac came around, we can say we have the pixes we needed. and if the other pictures are worthless, then that must be worth "something". But interestingly, It was not the pixels that did ty in, it was perspective, and two people Marv and Torval established that beyond a resonable doubt.

If I were to recommend a thread to a newbie coming in, I would recommend the Chadsquito thread. only eleven pages. I even saw Sidd drop in by accident.
I saw my old friends, Nola, Schuyler, Outrageo, DocMoreau,Xphiles, and Yuefo, and the experts Wayne, brilliantly assess the situation. from both sides. I can rest satified ATS gave this a more than fair Shake.

All I did along was look at possibilities and people. The letters..I found with Tom Hall, and ancient writings in Enochian Tablets, and even Sci fi programs. Why keep that to myself.
The 3d elements, why even Lev has posted that on his site livyatan blog and Noala and Alex Uk spotted them as well.
Arthur reyes? haha, he is in the mix!..whats unfair about that?
Pisces? they claim they had a participant spirals, why not follow that.?
Chunder? all I did was ask? to explain the coincidence of Ellis. and it was one hell of a coincidece a beaut. i consider him a friend. always will.
Spf33, err excuse me..you can ignore those pics if you want to. but it proves if anything, That isaac, the drones, are anything but unique and or alien, in fact nothing of Isaac and the drones is original. Its a chimera of sci fi and meta science and wishful thinking.
I just ask questions and went places a few didnt, thats all. Every mistake you say I made, yielded me something valuable, like reyes, or a new lead.
If you want to be an investigator, then you need to get prepared for many twists and turns, and disregard comments like that that I was wrong before. Thats easy for outsiders to say. I am surprised again you are saying that as you know these things! Perfectly understandable to an experienced researcher or investigaor who is especially collaborating with others , and gains insight from their work too, as the ARC did, from the work of those great posters before them, and used to great effect and quite openly and honestly to help bring this to a close of Hoax, and where future hunters may find their person of interest, should they choose to do so. thats their choice. Thats the ATS way. You are free to choose yours and find your way. We here have found ours.
Good luck in yours.

@DrDil I agree on that thing, but your blog says bandwith exceeded the last few times. when I tried to post.

@CF Yes that is strange for Mariotti to not be contactable. par for the course in cases of high strangeness.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
@DrDil I agree on that thing, but your blog says bandwith exceeded the last few times. when I tried to post.

He, he, Sys it’s only been down a day or so (hasn’t it?)

I’m in the process of moving hosts, site will be back up on the 1st July and when it is it *shouldn’t* happen again.

I’ve just spent the majority of the last three days at the hospital and I won’t go into the gory details, sufficient to say I’m proud to announce a new fledgling ARC member as my daughter was born in the early hours of Saturday morning, so alas, everything else has suddenly taken a backseat……

Hope all are well.

Cheers!!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Holy Cow! PJ, if you think you can tell if someone is lying by talking to them on the phone, or even in person, you should talk to a cop about that! Or an attorney. Or a social worker. Or a business owner. Or a school teacher. Or a psychiatrist. Or, well, hopefully you will eventually get the picture.

One of the many serious problems with this sorry episode is the amazing number of "investigators" who don't have a clue about what a real investigation entails, don't have a clue about what evidence is, and are completely out to lunch when talking about "proof." I don't blame LMH for all of that, but she has been running a very successful school for bogus investigators for a long time now. Believe whatever you want, but don't come and tell a bunch of rational adults that you have "proof" unless you have the goods. If you don't know what that involves, do some homework!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrDil
I’ve just spent the majority of the last three days at the hospital and I won’t go into the gory details, sufficient to say I’m proud to announce a new fledgling ARC member as my daughter was born in the early hours of Saturday morning, so alas, everything else has suddenly taken a backseat……

I knew there would come good news one day!

Congratulations, Dil! Keep her away from the 2007 drones (too many spikes!)...
But baby drones will do, as the newest photo shows:

Greetings also to Mrs. and little Miss Dil!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

Welcome to Earth, Newest ARC Member!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

sufficient to say I’m proud to announce a new fledgling ARC member as my daughter was born in the early hours of Saturday morning, so alas, everything else has suddenly taken a backseat……

Hope all are well.

Cheers!!

Congrats
Welcome to the newest member of the ARC..and the youngest..

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

And as to all of the subsequent Drone witnesses without images, they may well be telling what they believe is the truth. There’s an old quote that the police use but it eludes me, although the premise of it is that you will never understand how frequently (& badly) honest people misconceive events until you hear two witness accounts of the same traffic accident. Indeed, human history is littered with misconceptions & preconceived notions manifesting themselves as evidence which is then presented as fact…..

This is how a tyrannical mind handles an inconvenient truth told by someone he doesn't know.

May 30 at 6pm I saw the Tahoe drone over the Oakland hills in California. I reported it to MUFON and at least one lady I know did also.

Call me a liar, fine.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hi all and thanks for the well wishes…..

Originally posted by sarcastic
reply to post by DrDil

This is how a tyrannical mind handles an inconvenient truth told by someone he doesn't know.

May 30 at 6pm I saw the Tahoe drone over the Oakland hills in California. I reported it to MUFON and at least one lady I know did also.

Call me a liar, fine.

Tyrannical, yeah sure!! A little melodramatic, don’t you think?

You’re somewhat missing the point as I was proposing the possible solution if the conclusion was already reached and it was believed as a hoax as that was what the post was about, nowhere did I state what I wrote was fact, I was discussing the hoax possibility as it is the reason for this thread.

No-one has called you a liar so how’s about you grow up, stop playing the martyr and stop acting as though you have been wronged when I didn’t even mention you?

(Tyrannical: Ruling with absolute power over a population cruelly kept submissive and fearful).

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

Here you got it, even black on white:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM

sufficient to say I’m proud to announce a new fledgling ARC member as my daughter was born in the early hours of Saturday morning, so alas, everything else has suddenly taken a backseat……

Hope all are well.

Cheers!!

Congrats
Welcome to the newest member of the ARC..and the youngest..

Congratulations to the proud parents ! All the best wishes ! Cheers

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
well Sarcastic Kermit certainly deserves a place up there, but I am having some difficulty finding that mufon report he mentions. I already note like the old drones, he adds new things as he goes along. So that would be consistent with the embellishment of a small unverifiable item. Initially he spotted one on or abouts Springers Birthday. Then he returns demanding an apology from Springer for some perceived slight and theatens never to post again.
No apology came, so he does the froggly thing to do, and hops back here with a new sighting a drone, with more specific geographical data. A lake Tahoe Drone, aka we can call, the Johnny Carson Drone. I assume he means drone, as that is what this thread was intended for. Despite our good advice and invitation even by OTF to talk "over there" he does not. So he returns, slighting Dr Dil as Tyrannical.
Of course we are supposed to disregard, his opening statement at his profile commentary that he always lies. and has problems or issues with rules ie authority.

I think he/she is wearing the welcome mat out rather thin, and I see a very insecure attention seeking person hiding behind the guise of skeptic on his Avatar, while in essence really behaving more like a troll ,hoping to elicit, as with the Springer remark, ANY kind of response, especially divisive ones like that,, as trollers generally hope to do . Perhaps its best to take him at his first words at his profile.

But I would hope if I am wrong, our Sarcastic friend would elaborate on the E-game learning systems, GUI develpment almos like SPF and others interactive art , that he visits . Its really quite more intriguing than an unverifiable report and commentary on our Tyrannical atmosphere.
blog.enspire.com...
imo.
Cheers.

@Doc A most hearty and sincere congratulations on the new addition to your family, and of course Consider us Your extended family as well. This indeed is a great moment for the forces of light . And indeed you have brung that to this forum, and she will no doubt bring that and joy to this world.

^i^

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

Hey, sarcastic:

You admit to being seventeen and go to school at Lincoln High in lovely San Francisco in your ATS profile, right?

Well you did say this:

Comment from: sarcastic on: 5-5-2008 @ 12:39 PM

"BTW, I always lie."

SO, you say you saw a drone?

new topics

top topics

<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join