It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Keep the music going guys the party is not over yet , the nights still young

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
A special message for Captain Sys-co.

www.youtube.com...

Good bye all! It's been fun.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Is is locked yet?

OK - Honor system, I get it.

Bye!

[edit on 27-6-2008 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
On May 30th I saw one near Mt. Hamilton. I reported it to Mufon.

So, they're no hoax. Please believe me.

sarc

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
is the report online? if it is, can you provide a link? i'd like to read it.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Haven't read the whole thread seen these yet ?

www.ufocasebook.com...

[edit on 27-6-2008 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic

On May 30th I saw one near Mt. Hamilton. I reported it to Mufon.

So, they're no hoax. Please believe me.

sarc

Thank you Kermit I believe you believe what you saw. And well and good you say you saw it and dilligently reported it. I see no mention or description of any drones for that period or reference to the observatory area of mt hamilton. So keep reporting and please start a thread appropriately as this is a rather narrow type of sightings thread. We have to be careful about mufon of course, you are well aware anyone can post anything as in the second pic below illustrates about spiderwebs.
Thank you

Do like the rest when we keep seeing things, and are helpless, go out and get a stiff drink. I know I would

Cheers

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

Your kidding right? Old news...proven hoax!!! Isaac is an imaginary engineer and there are no drones!!!

Thought this thread was getting locked......if that post doesnt prove it should be i dont know what will!!!

Lock her down Springer!!! Put this sick puppy to bed already!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheShadow

I agree 100 percent Shadow, any loose ends we can wrap somewhere else here when the time comes. Its as they say. When a fly dies, a hundred come to its funeral.
But who knows what might happen between now and that moment.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hehe!

Cannot withstand to tell you what commercial I see right now: DELL - endless possibilities...

Did I ever tell you the joke about that nun, who had no petrol anymore?

Now, she had nothing but her pisspot to get some drive. So she went to the next pump station and filled it up. Coming back to her car and filling it with that petrol, a truck driver saw this, stopped and said to her:

Sister, I wish I could believe as much as you do!

Final curtain!

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Very appropriate this thread should close with the truck driver making assumptions, prejudging and being wrong....

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Sorry couldnt allow the pawn spokesperson of LMH and the DRT have the final word in such an important and historic hoax busting thread!!!

Springer.....it is time!!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShadow
reply to post by tomiuk

Sorry couldnt allow the pawn spokesperson of LMH and the DRT have the final word in such an important and historic hoax busting thread!!!

Springer.....it is time!!

Well, I really hoped there was something to report from Tomi, some last minute "blow our socks off", Perry Mason TV Style, as she told us privately one time before, from the PIs, who took a LONG nap after looking SO HARD for the telelphone pole , and witnesses, came back again without so much as a splinter.
Instead what we hear, is, the lead (supplied by Tomi to Pis from a clerk)that a reporter had since left the Sentinel, the one that Raj allegedly contacted , according to a clerk, according to Tomi, left of their own accord. And that Tomi had found the name and passed it on to the PIs, who traveled hours upon hours, without announcing their "Arrival" to this person. That they spoke to the "Family", and waited around until the next day. As I understand, cars were there but "no one opened the door" and later the cars were gone. and that was it. Hmm there a subtle message there? They returned empty handed. From Nemos latest posts, one would think this person 'confirmed' Rajs pics and email, but it turns out Nemo clarified that he had been hoping to hear that. Were it not for someone asking, it would have stayed, Raj confirmed, a favorite linguistic tactic of LMH, (MOTL)Mistress Of The Lock, counterpart I think to MOTK(Master Of The Key), that gave us the impression ,via her own words, she had been in contact with these witnesses all along. But she had not. As for the quitting or layoffs, anyone looking up whats happening with the newspaper business, will find out in short shrift, the massive losses they have incurring beyond last year, with loss of adv and readership going to the internet. The smart reporter will quit and find himself or herself another line of work, rather than wait for a layoff. The allusions to MIBs or pressure is ludicrous. Again, more fancy, no substance,

So we get more undelicious "droppings" from our feathered friends at the DRT.
I think thats why Springer left it open, to allow that last opportunity to the PIs, because thats the kind of person HE is, and we are as well. But this is totally unacceptable.
I want to thank OTF for having Myself, Sidd aka Young Reader, and others on his blog cover of THE PILL for believing this was a fake.
onthefence55.googlepages.com...
Its time they took a "Chill Pill" themselves. Don't you think?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

I'm gone for good.

I only meant it to be humorous, not insulting...

APOLOGIES!

[edit on 27-6-2008 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
We don't need her pic, anymore than they need ours Klatu. She is a very pretty lady, and an extremely good person, I can voucher. Swept in this like the rest of us. We have work elsewhere to do friend, Thats all that matters.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What are you guys going to do with your spare time now? No one to squabble with or accuse? You might turn on each other now
You guys did a heck of a job finding the hoaxer, wait, you did a heck of a job figuring out it was a hoax, wait... What did you guys do exactly?

Tuna!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
What are you guys going to do with your spare time now? No one to squabble with or accuse? You might turn on each other now
You guys did a heck of a job finding the hoaxer, wait, you did a heck of a job figuring out it was a hoax, wait... What did you guys do exactly?

Tuna!

Sorry, Nice Try Charlie, But Ony the Best Tuna get picked for "Star Kist",
If Tunas could read you'd know what we did here .Better join a "school of fish" and start now before it gets too late!

Better luck next time!!

Addendum .Don't mistake an instruction to stand down and civility, as squabbling amongst ourselves, we don't believe in overkill, if that helps you any.
Especially with the 3 Amigos

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk

I can only assume the above is a photo of DRT members. Nemo (hear no hoaxes), Numbers (See no hoaxes) and tomi (speak no haoxes)!!

BTW, tell the PIs awesome work on that last bit of evidence... money well spent LMAO!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well if Springer is waiting for the odometer to roll over to 7,000, this gets us one closer.

There have been many interesting advances in cancer research recently, along the lines of shutting off the blood flow to tumors. Seems pretty promising.

top topics

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join