It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
It's a shame this thread has now degenerated into the hypocritical behaviour now exhibited by a few.

There was a time when differing viewpoints were afforded a degree of respect. Questioned and debated of course but without the insults and egotistical preaching.

Maybe some self moderation is in order. No doubt any responses to this post will determine whether that is the case or not.

Yep, total shame. 11 11 comes back and starts with the flaming and bashing again, making false accusations as always. If that's what this thread is going to turn into again, I won't be sticking around long to watch it.

I've already said many times in the past the last time you people pointed fingers at me: you can have Springer or ATS verify any of my personal information. I have nothing to hide at all. How many other people here would let Springer verify their personal info?? I'm sure not too many. Surely 11 11 won't, or he'd first be banned again. (But I won't get drawn into any of his flaming matches again, and this is the last post I will make regarding any such accusations.)

[edit on 6/18/2008 by pjslug]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
well,
now that we've gotten all that off our chests we can renew the hunt.
Nothing like a little ol sparring among old friends to get the juices flowing I say. There isn't a pub arounf the worl that hasn't heard of our verbal bruhahas by now . So lets leave the hatchets buried ehh mates?

I don't recall 11 too well, but whoever can help and remain focused and is willing is welcome. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Its not just th PDF in mid July , matey, its the timing. TIMING, it was created just before Linda cancelled. Their was no final.. something happened between then and that cancellation. Arthur said he was interviwed but there is no record, as she does with all her emmy award winning podcasts. yes someone told them to shutup but it wasn't MIB. Its more like NDA, imo. But someone is letting them continue with a modified plan, that doesn't need Isaac. Its too executed systemmatically from first sightings all named by Isaac then fini. this includes all the instant experts too,on jul1, and 6, all days from Isaacs appearance, and all the designs linked to photos.
to have been just picked up and hitched a ride on. Thats why Linda had her shirley lined up, complete with letter and all. Yes, imo, we are one!
ovnis-usa.com... Reyes Document. Just space the dots and connect them and they connect just nicely. factor in a high ranking DRT spokesperson, that met secretly with Reyes via email as a study group, innocent in all, yet never revealed to the membership at OM, until pressed HERE, denying she was part of it, or recollect where the PDF came from. THEN DRT, to this day, collectively surround LMH like a castle mote, and you have what you have today, including getting whitleys story straight for him.
OPEN your eyes world. That kind of timing and conections do not happen in a vacuum, it takes planning, with careful forethought.
So lets roll our sleeves up and get busy, shall we?

]

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config

We are after hoaxters
we are talking about suspects
yes, a teeny group and promoters like LMH and Whitley are struggling to keep the fires burning

Well, keep it up.

I guess going after the hoaxer is a decent idea... may be a fruitless endever... but... who knows....

Is LMH still touting this as real? I remember she went CRAZY over this... beliveing anything people sent her, even if it said, 'This is CG', she still thought it was real...

Good luck on getting to the bottem of this... this is probaly one of the most famous UFO cases in recent memory, weather fake or not, if fake(as it probaly is) it should go down as the greatest Hoax in ATS UFO history...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

I hope you enjoyed the psychology of a hoax by wildalf, or our very own Siddharta here. We certainly did. Hey Marine HUUUaaah! We are indebted to be here just enjoying this small freedom here, thanx to you..
Cheers.

@thank you Chunder , I give my word the only surgery we do hence is psychic surgery, (totally bloodless

@Sid those mp3s are in your regular email I need feedback asap.

Update. In terms of my proposition above on the LMH, We know that initially Isaac claimed he would only deal with c2c.
everyone was surprised of the sudden shift to LMH without explanation.
Yet today the following was posted at OM by the DRT spokesperson who comes here and graces our presence.
To the effect that LMH had knowledge or convesation with Isaac before c2c
So, the story if this is correct originated with LMH and Isaac. I am sure I am not misreading, but certainly explains Whitleys odd statements. Is this a valid reason to conceal this meeting, stonewall, keep evidence, Isaac run and hide , nearly 20 alleged people vanish, and misdirect us? I don't think so.

Tom01uk at OMF today 6/18/2008 ano dominus

I assume that LMH may have briefed Isaac about all the drone sightings and images before he finalised that paragraph where he mentions the witnesses by name.

This could easily have been done in the hours before those documents were released. All I know is that Isaac did not know of all the sightings when he and LMH spoke.

The gist of the conversation was that Isaac was surprised by the geographical spread of the sightings. That is the sum total of what I know about this.

How can he surprised if he was briefed already by LMH? the only sightings was the old alabama and Shirley sightings from Linda herself. NO others!
So we can drop c2c, the transmission device, and that leaves LMH and whitley and Isaac for who knows how longer before the 26th. Last June Whit called it a "lame story: Now The drones are messiahs.
YOU make some sense of this folx and tell me what it tells you!
Thank you

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Pj, I just wanted you to know that I also read the Popular Science full page classified ad on Wetherill and his "Law of Absolute Right" and I said it left me more than a bit confused. Neither you nor anyone else either explained this abrupt philosophical interjection or showed how it would be applied to this current ATS thread. I was asking for your follow-up explanation, that's all.

And considering that you asked me:

"I've never gotten an e-mail asking me to do anything metaphysical before. What mailing lists are you subscribed to?"

You were the one that just now mentioned remote viewing, right?

I did not bring that concept into the picture, but it seemed a tad coincidental that the e-mail I received on remote viewing just a few days ago had a profit motive, just like the profit motive associated with the LMH site, C2C, and Whitley's books and subscription site.

So my questions and comments, while pointed, were no less valid and truthful. I am sorry if you took offense at them as it was not intentional.

And I agree with your assessment of C2C and LMH but wonder when you say:

"I think it's more likely that someone told them to shut up or else."

Do you have any evidence of this or leads we can pursue, or is this just your gut feeling?

Also, when you replied to chunder, you said:

"But like I said, perhaps tangible evidence is not the way we need to go about this. Do you remember a long time ago one of the participants in this thread made a few posts about conducting a remote viewing project with a group of people on the drones? He concluded they were real. Perhaps we could find more people willing to do this."

Sorry to be so blunt, but if no one here thinks this "non-tangible evidence" is a worthy pursuit, unless you personally are volunteering your time and resources pj, then the "we" I am referring to does not think much about this expenditure of resources or line of inquiry.

Unless you are going to put your own time and skills into this remote viewing venture, why just drop a hint and expect us to pick up the ball?

You, like the rest of us here on this thread, are free to work independently and bring your results to the rest of us to review.

I welcome your contributions concerning these things, pj.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Guys I love you all, but Later for that remote viewing junk, nobody's doing remote viewing, we need to focus on that important update I JUSTput up.
Does anyone understand its significance?
Please read..
Thanx

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Tomi assumes??? Yet later on she lashes at Kris for assuming..Tomi is the other piece in this puzzle of imagination and sweat.....Acting as the liaison between LMH and Isaac..She had contact with Arthur....Shes had contact with LMH...She is on the DRT site....She is very outspoken about how the drones are real and quick to diminish the facts (At least try to discredit the facts) and turn them around to lead people who post the facts to question themselves and the facts that they present...Agrees with those who post things that put a positive spin on lies....Sounds like I said before she is a intern working for LMH or c2c...
Maybe this was all just for sweeps week..A ratings booster..people are still talking about it so Whit..Decided to finally climb aboard full out and help out LMH and her ratings....

Even thou he forgot what he said last year about this whole Hoax....

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yes and well ,if he Isaac didnt ,as claimed by Linda ,know about all the sightings, then he didnt author that letter, as the letter references all the sightings. Is that like aristotlean or euclidean logic? whatever.Someone lied no matter which way you look at it. Or is that my supernatural spiral processing. I've been told by gypsies I have a gift you know.
Oh yes the Gordian , maybe even origami , knot gets tighter
and its all on record.

@cfandM in the meantime while the dust from that settles, perhaps we can do a little info scenting and cognitive engineering of our own.
I passed you the links to youtube video in U2 CF

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I am all ready for more digging sys...I did my work for the morning and put a new pot of coffee on brewing..I am settled in and ready for some Pirate Hunting..

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Since Tomi is confusing the world once again and avoiding answers as usual, it is difficult to say, if she is that kind of friend, that makes it superfluous to have enemies at all, if it is just her bad memory, or if she is just some kind of ELIZA program...

I don't think, that her newest story has much to do with reality, at least not in this dimension.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I just saw something overthere. You know in this whole thing, Sidd, I know you felt the most genuine goodwil and fondness for her. were it not for the degree of people like LMH, I do not think she would be that way.
She has been used in my opinion. Perhaps best she be left alone . We can still pursue the LMH and Whitley Thing. We have what we need as far as connections, and their statements. We don't need to pursue her.
I was gloating before, and honestly I am quite sad what this was turning us into, or me anyway. You boys are made of sterner stuff than me for sure, and she even more than I! but we all have hearts and feelings.We can solve this without the madness. I am to blame for some of it too..I will return later

Sys

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Yep I agree let Sys rest ...Take some time off Sys and go on vacation..Seriously...

Sys mailed you a couple of links..They would not work in u2u for some reason..

[edit on 18-6-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Are you talking about the article titled at earthfiles.com Clarifications and comments by Isaac? If so here is a quote from the article.

"3) If he (one of many critics who emailed Earthfiles and which I shared with Isaac) believes the pictures are fake, I certainly can't do or say anything to prove otherwise. He sounds very sure of himself."

So I guess there are two Isaacs.
If you have a subscription you can check the article or if you archived it.
This quote is in the second email.
Also can anyone update me on recent things? Sometimes I don't understand what is being talked about.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I agree, Sys, about Tomi. She is the sort of hard core believer some of the more mendacious of her associates like to pretend they are. While no one is making her do their dirty work, Linda and now Whitley seem to be pretty happy with the arrangement. If those two are not the birth parents of the drone litter, they are very enthusiastic adopted guardians.

The "pi" crop formation appears to be genuine, or at least as far as I could tell when I looked into the early reports. I think it's funny that some of the other apparent "codes" were not broken by us humans in seasons past, so they kept dumbing it down till we got pi, with the decimal point even! Anyway, if it is genuine, it suffers greatly by being presented alongside some of the most notorious hoaxed nonsense of recent times. It doesn't even look like that image from Isaac, and what is the significance of its supposed (by WS) self activating characteristics? Does it turn into... a circle? A geometry book? If you spraypaint that exact image onto the side of a boxcar, will it transport you to Flatland, where you will be greeted as an honored Sphere? I hear the food in Flatland is pretty disappointing.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This is getting bizarre and more Bizarre, Vonstern of the Academy of Drone Sciences Is now lending his support to guide the Dronees in their interpretation of t of mirrored letters pointed out as suspicious some time ago
Seeming to be learning more from DRT them in style than the other way around, he "explains it away" as follows

The reason they are mirrored is in my opinion, that their purpose is to be going both forwards and backwards in some liquid or gas inside a ring of the drones..A specific instruction, capable of executing itself....mirrored to do so regardless of action.

Hmm Could it be a BariumSalt used extensively by alien probes and barium enemas perhaps? After all we are just speculatin..

Odd I thought the letters on the wings did just fine with one line without mirroring. why need that ?Air is a gas too, and the Pandas flipped around just fine without the letters doing that. Sorry, Go to the back of the class Doctor

Of course we have that commercial break.
Coming up: Further investigations of the Drones.: VonStern Magazine July 2008:
Thank you EVS
Back to class..
Their brightest pupil Leviathan did a mock up of the alien pig cleaner. I imagine 3d model in green which, to his credit Nemo examined very very closely and saw the most horrible crud from lousy spray over painting.
Nemo Being polite he commented in the blue part.

.To me, whether a generator or a model..
it looks like the coat of green paint
kind of dripped.. around the edges
...i'm probably lacking of a better world...

Even Nemo has his limits.
BRENT get in here! Lev go to the principles offic you slackard!
Of course Tomi is at no loss for words either

Lev, I took you images and used a magnifying glass to look at the details. It's indescribeable. Unbeliveable.. but all the more true.. Must see under strong large magnifying glass. Thank you! Thrilling, it really is

Tomi has not lost her touch for sure. and they are looking at the same green crud.

As for lev I wonder if he ever straigtened out his past problems with wiki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Suspected_sock_puppets/Kephera975

@double they are all trying to get on the same page to get something out of the whole smorgasbord but like Johnny Cochran says, If the Drones dont FIT You must throwaway the ...

Atto and Sherwoods people already said it only a special field from a special person...like whitley. Like the bibles last chosen few..

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Yeesh! I think this is the most pertinent part of everything you have quoted or reported from Drones R Real recently:

"that their purpose is to be going both forwards and backwards in some liquid or gas."

You sure that's not from the DRT's mission statement?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I love that:

"...i'm probably lacking of a better world..."

This explains a lot!

Edit to add: I just found the ultimate proof for the model theorie. The following snapshot shows clearly, that the craft - obviously from the family dronicus bigbasiensis - is attached with invisible strings to... err... two drones...

Source: uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
um. i'm certainly not an expert or anything but don't the diagrams in "isaac's" report look an awful lot like crop circle diagrams connected together? anyone else notice this?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
um. i'm certainly not an expert or anything but don't the diagrams in "isaac's" report look an awful lot like crop circle diagrams connected together? anyone else notice this?

Yes Neo who owns Isaaccaret.com and set it up 7 hours after Linda, noticed that too the VERY same day he set it up. In fact lots of people come and tell us that, like Rajon Industries, or Sherwoods Crop Circle business people, and even Linda herself, and her friends Arthur and Whitley. All these BUSINESS people can't be wrong can they? Of course not. But what can we do Anonymous? Its just an advertising billboard, cluttering up the Internet Highways and byways.(and not very best one either) meant to make so many connections on so many levels, yet failed miserably, He was SO smart he was DUMB. Anonymous, have you ever met people like that?(sigh) A wannabe Hippie, just another 80s me me me Yippie I gather from clues..well..it eventually wound up being just a another bunch of bad Kodak moments,sadly enough. Someone MUST have died and left him an HP CAD Plotter or something. You know the kind.:But I Digress..Just like Isaac, and someone else here

Yes Anonymous, we know.

But you know what, if we can't beat em Join em..Yes I'll promote the cropcircles as long as it keeps people employed like these, a kind of Retail therapy for me actually. The ET s never hired anybody I know of, but these good fellow terrestials have.

Good night.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Just remember Sys..The quote of the year and advertising...If you can't beat them or

alternatively you could hang around wheat fields in Wiltshire during July

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join