It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 342
<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I was perusing everyones name and on a lark, out of sheer boredom, Chunder I did yours. Its probably just a coincidence chunder.com.... based in australia, which is where you hail from. I looked a little further and I noted its run by a Bruce aka Brucee Ellis which wiki informs me is an exceptional software engineer, formerly with Bell Labs.responsible for development of operating systems and the like.
hes an excellent writer having blogs, and acquaintances like the below named Caret. Who is also a computer person named Neil Russel. among his other friends and noted computer guru too and PHD Mark Shand, who worked at one time at Palo Alto, HP etc..Odd Stephan in the email said he got his camera from a Mark..hmm nahhh.This can't possibly be you can it Chunder? You told me you were an EE. This guy does quizzes in flash, word games , and that sort of neat stuff. When I asked you if you could do an alphabet analysis like Isaac suggested, on the glyphs, a sorting routine , you said you couldn't. You were just being shy werent you? So it can't be you, Isaac has a mega Ego. plus this was 1997. Maybe you can use HIS sorting routine he has posted in there and give it the old Aussie Roo try.
I know you can do it.

www.chunder.com...
I u2u you hoping to get an answer but I havent yet, so something might be wrong with the u2, maybe filled
I am amzed to that this guy also travels back and forth to France, and California, to expos and Housebot escapades whew he is in demand. chunder.com... and was a musician(lolita and the Lollipops, mmm sounds sweet to me) with the kind of REBEL spirit like Shirl, (RIP) no not Shirley but Shirl , that Isaac has, releasing the documents. He once released an Ieee letter of an interview with the maker of C++, and later would neither deny nor confirm it. It was Hilarious!
The friends he has he keeps ,like Mark A Shand, now at Let it wave, and Caret Man (neil)and Kelvis,(ken) (In fact, on an unrelated thing he has a splendid collection of carrot wavs and southpark l). Like Isaac he uses the style and Phrase in one narrative, but I digress, in another exposure to strange technologies, that of course was just some new music equipment. means nothing. Or his friend Kenny J or Kelvis , just rang Elfiss to me for some reason.
Still he fits a profile worth looking into and having fun learning, which Isaac would CERTAINLY approve.
Im glad he picked YOUR nick for his site, Jump back Judy, providential for us!
Whilst our friends are reviewing all of this, what do you think Chunder, can you help us with this googley mess?
any suggestions anyone?

It would be so good and fitting to see a Chunder catch a Chunder!

Lets Hurl!

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
A bump in the night to bring down the rain

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hi Sys,

I have replied via U2U.

We could have had some fun with this, my next door neighbours dog likes eating PIes, but that would have been hypocritical !

For the benefit of others the content of that U2U was that I will happily provide Sys any information needed regarding myself to the extent required to prove that I have no connection to the website / people / info that Sys has posted.
Excellent research Sys, it deserves looking into further, which I will, but I can categorically state that I have no link to any of that nor do I to the drone images / Isaac material other than as an interested observer.
You flatter me too much, I was not being shy - I simply do not have the talent required in those areas.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by chunder]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The person Sys found, regardless of identity is extremely interesting. I noticed there's a Didier in the crew and a warm visit to France. The Australian thing was a bit of a wall until I saw confirmation that certain people did indeed work at PARC and have connections to the "drone forest" area of California.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Sys,

Your curiosity is obviously warranted and appreciated, but be careful how you question others. I don't believe anyone posting in this thread is involved in this, but if they are they surely wouldn't admit it after all this time. I know I've certainly not appreciated the accusatory manner in which people have approached me, and I'm sure others won't appreciate it if they receive that from you, especially considering you've been one of the most respected members of this thread.

I'm all for uncovering the truth, whatever it may be. But it should be done in a humble manner where innocent people aren't judged unfairly just because they take a different stance on the drones than most in this thread do.

Anyway, that is my humble opinion. PJ is all for keeping the peace around here.

[edit on 6/21/2008 by pjslug]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I agree and wouldn't want to hurt or impugn anyones integrity. Hoaxing unfortunately arrays good flox against those who do not play by gentlemans or chivalrouse codes. It is by plan deception at its best with layers ptentially additional layers of deception. Doubles This appears to be one of those googlle flukes tht yields bizarre data. which is why I used the chunder catching chunder phrase, as I have run acoross hits where one participant had my same real name.
That is most likely what has happened here in a slightly different way.
I know you had the same concern about reyes, not the hoaxter, but materially involved knowingly or not at the foundation level. Certainly he has demonstrated he could care less what anyone thinks, but he wote the draft.
Here, I would tend to believed I may have accidently hit upon a a different perent person of interest Ellis.
I would tend to think that that Chunder here is really our Chunder and not the hoaxter, unless someone else can come with some additional information.
and even Ellis, a bizarre curiosity but too important from my perspective, especially after being raised earlier by others, to NOT bring to the table. and thats the whole basis of discussion and a forum and this thread is. Not Ellis? then we move on. Another lead put aside.
If there is another method than naively just asking "Are you? or using a crystal ball ,then someone please let me know.
As to our Chunder here, you are good to go.
On Ellis, I will have to scrutinize a little more. He is not the only lead I am following, and I wish people would get that straight, and I am one of many doing the same.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
lol sheesh good thing i've always used the same nick everywhere I go on the internet! Fortwynt is transparent! Just Kidding Sys, you know I am and always will be enthralled by your very thorough investigatory methods! Didn't you say you used to be a cop?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Let me make this simple, this is a search. In Searches things come up. Google yields curious results. This is not an ordinary search. Its for hoaxters, professional liars, not saints.. Sometimes we get a person of interest by sheer serendipidity. I am sure OURChunder is not the hoaxter , but I dont have a master list of ip adresses I carry around, at least not yet.
So I ask, and I still have to put the Ellis information out as it was interesting, hopefully for, discussion and further analysis whether its our Chunder or not.
Theres no otherway, other than to go quiet and someone post the hoaxer found on a bulletin board. If i did that whats the purpose of this thread. Its a participatory thread, not a bulletin board. Its a lead an unusually interesting one , but not the answer. So we all need to put the little girl feelings aside for a moment, for we are not little girls, and I know what I am doing.
Like reyes, he was a suspect early on for me, you expressed the same concern. No he wasn't the hoaxter, but he was a material witness and participant in what happened, knowingly or unknowingly. He wrote the PDF, not me.
Like it or not, I still have to followup Ellis, among other leads I have, but he was the more important to bring to the table . I did not do this lightly either as he the OTHER Chunder has spoofed the net with a a Lisp based chainmail aka Mark V Shaney en.wikipedia.org... which gave him notoriety in the 80's. Don't think for a second that a person with a PHD or expertise will not get their Jollies off on groups like ours, Like Ellis did to usenet groups, in the very same manner and place Kris found the drones.

Otherwise I will just leave yellow postit notes "still looking" as I go along.
Thank you.

@fortwynt Hi !
HMM My last post did show up I thought it was lost, but it just can't be said too many times so I said it again!

@Our Chunder Thank you.
I have downloaded the declassified Enigma code machine document Ellis had at his site . Those who are into coding and decoding know what that is. I wonder thinking about how "complex that alphabet was whether something like that was used or was it just pure art.
chunder.com... scroll all the way down to ENIGMATIC

If this is not a valid lead, then Ellis aka Brucee is off the hook, and the Bungie chord snaps right back to the other suspects The big three who are working feverishly to connect the latest cropcircles to Caret and the flying crap machines, what they have just does fly on its own, and BS in this case, is a highly innefficient powersource.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

That is an old warhorse...Find where that came from here at this link..
www.turing.org.uk...

Some info about what that is also...
cryptocellar.org...
www.codesandciphers.org.uk...

@Chunder...Whats weird also about that site is one can find my real name there also...What's even more strange is digging further you can connect my last name as well..

Its like connecting the dots to make a picture of a horse..But the problem is its supposed to a boat...Even googling my nick one can find me...But also one gets some weird sites with some very weird stuff on it....

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I agree, just like that weird Mariotti hit whith the typo Shands. Both in same place canuga california. Even more strange, Didiers name in france. But not our Didier of course. Too good to be true right there, not that he could not, he is highly intelligent.
But, However WE are NOT done until we finish with Neil Russel aka Caret man. in the truckstop page where he is picking his friend up he says meeting the man from Caret not meeting Caret. there is a difference. We know why Brucee likes carrots, but nothing about the Caret man himself, we know all the names he has are legitimate and verifiable. We know their track records . even personal pictures. and ability to travel any point on Earth.except that man. who sent Brucee or Ellis that picture, even if fake.
could it be that maybe, the name is Neil Rusell . Possible.
Because I found a site, where a Neil Russel uses first 1 L then two. That changes the whole thing. he then uses his name at the computer retro magazine in the first link to catapult the reader to his origin. They talk about compuserrve a lot which is Brucees very favorite topic, and old computers and such..nice site too.
So lets not be so quick to kill the horse, or sink the boat, it could be a boat carrying a horse to cross the river, like the chicken cross the road on a moped. OK?
ok
see for your self
neil russell or neil russel
blog.modernmechanix.com...
d-the-word-email/#comment-1055637 scroll on page to comments not many
www.captainvideothemovie.com...

Now Their is a Neil Russell a physicist in michigan, I dont think its him.
he looks too young .

and their is the Neil Russel who works as a Dr Who film producer at Torchwood studios. They came up on the letters and the T as possibility a long time ago with these people.

So, we cannot drop till we find out which. You cannot release the Caret Man or Man from Caret , he is more important than Ellis.
Then if nothing, we sink the boat with the horse on it. Good way to hide a mistake. It is a technique I see Dronteam use all the time and works

OK?
ok.
We still have the Golden Triangle, the Big Three, that fits the logic puzzle better than anything and everyone..

Good Luck!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

I agree sys that three fit more than anything else at the moment...
Perhaps I should have added more to that analogy..We want the boat not the horse

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hi Sys!

You did a little homework on me too, as I recall... even found my myspace and sent me a message there... although.... was it set to private at the time? I can't recall.

What would you have seen? Ah... yes... right up front is the video by DRONE and my professed love of memes! You would have seen I am an artist and I love words. I used to study Japanese and am quite familiar with katakana.

But alas... as much as I love the CARET story, I am not behind it. Wish I was, though... it's *"%^ing brilliant.

Happy hunting!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hi Tada, yes and I was quite nice to you too. on this thing however, I must say actually, its alive because we gave it life by looking for the hoaxter, otherwise. Poor Issac would be a footnote on an obscure online journal somewhere. by now. There was no truly original work in it, unless you can point it out for me.Even the narratives seemed to have been swiped or can be found at places like Escher institute. Had the craft been submitted to Steam punk, it might stiill garner an amused audience. But considering the attempts at rescusitation by the golden Triangle and disciples, its quite dead. A transfusion by cropcircles won't help it.The attempts to revive are like electropads on a corpse. Its no breath of fresh air for sure working around it, and we are doing the best we can to hold our breath while we work.
Thanx for stopping in though I always loved that avatar with that spiral effect, especially that green.
Cheers

PS I thought your myspace was quite nice, andyou should share the work you do here, not the thread, but the forums, start a thread as its quite fascinating.
Honestly

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I know..... (sigh).... I know it's not alive and kicking. Just wanted to stop by and hopefully make you smile. I still like the story though...

My avatar is the Fibonacci Grid laid over a photo furled leaf. A bit of an obsession with me.

[edit on 6/21/2008 by Tadarida]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tadarida
I know..... (sigh).... I know it's not alive and kicking. Just wanted to stop by and hopefully make you smile. I still like the story though...

My avatar is the Fibonacci Grid laid over a photo furled leaf. A bit of an obsession with me.

You did, those universal constants or series are quite beautiful when seen in nature, the cosmos, and in man/et made art, like the ciircles.
Mathematics, the true universal language, and the highest of truths.
And I did need a smile right now as a matter of fact. Thank you. xoxo

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CFandM

There seems to be a lot of that kind of weird synchronicity in this epic saga. That's familiar territory for any student of Forteana, but like Sys said, we have to sort through that stuff too, if we intend to sort this out. There has been a lot of truly remarkable behavior from some of the "suspects" along the way, I must say.

Sys, I like your Steampunk comment! If the Chaddrones had some brass gears showing and some flyweights shaped like marlins, they would be in the Steampunk Hall of Fame by now.

And speaking of suspicious coincidences, what do y'all think about the promotional art for Whitley's upcoming festival in Nashville?

www.unknowncountry.com...

That art nuevo ship is of course vintage Billy Meier! Is Whitley now adopting the orphans of ufology and trying to give them a respectable home? That's awful nice of him, but not likely to be very profitable.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
hahahaha Double, we call it in the school system, Back to Basics.
like the 4 rs here should have been. Resolve to Research and Report Responsibly..
Like when they tried to introducce that new coke, went down like a bomb.
had to bring the old one back in. THats why when the LMHS and Whitleys of the world see all these bizaree 3d ccs and and knowing they could be fake, still push it as an ET when most people can tell on their own its a dis service to ufology.. And so when the real thing comes along, they have cried wolf too many times. Time to read the old classics and start over.
But they are going to have to get out in the field, with real people, no scripts, away from Junkets, and they may survive while there is still time.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hi everybody,

I am a little silent, because I am watching the European Championships in football (soccer, as some say).

Just trying to catch up, I looked at the different forums now - after the Spanish team threw out the Italians.

Funny message at my favourite French forum:

[edit on 22-6-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Sidd, You mean a pre emptive ban? thats a first! They took your ip, figured the only one with DE had to be you. and banned you and you never even posted? WOW. Isn't that what they said those hackers were going to do set up a dummy site to catch Isaac? Hmm Ironic, they are identifying all the smart people and banning them That will work really good Sidd, now they have a site that will see and and keep only the dummires.
Nice Job guys!

[edit on 22-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I honestly cant believe this thread is still alive......come on people. Lets move on...U2U your gripes and close this garbage

top topics

<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join