It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 339
<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

Agreed.

And just look at, say, Whitley's background:

"He was educated at the University of Texas at Austin and the London School of Film Technique, graduating from both in 1968. He then worked for several different advertising firms in New York City, rising to the level of vice president before quitting in 1977 to become a freelance writer."

(from Wikipedia; Whitley Streiber entry)

Can anyone believe his education and experience doesn't scream 'made for drone/UFO/paranormal/self-help' promotions?

I am curious though.
Why did he leave a lucrative vice president position to become a free lance writer?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Most of us share (live in the) the greater reality, thats the moon, thats a moutain, thats the empire state building, fish swim in water, dogs have 4 legs, ice is cold, etc etc things we can all see and agree. Granted some might have trouble with the moon or even fish but most agree, and that is the basic reality from which we all (most) perceive. tt nemo and tomi etc another reality. That you are in a plane is your reality (at the moment) but everyone else on that plane would agree you are there. If not then thats a problem.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Absoulutely, no wishy washee here. we dont have that luxury going on while theyy are lining up their ducks. I saw an incident involving a particularly talented analyst who shook them up so bad that it took sp33 to rturn from his cat and his girlfriend, OTF, Nekitamo together to try and plug a hole in the analysis. I posted it in my commentary. Brilliant work, that confirmed Biednys, waynes and others takes on it.
Thats why I pay particular attention to the sleeping ninjas that are popping up here and there.
They were expected.
There will be no derailing of our efforts.
Thank you allisone. You scare me sometimes quite honestly. But I know where you are headed and its the same place we are.

@klatu thank you for that bit of info, so we have LMH and Strieber both filmmakers in their own right, with the means to have anyzed the fotos, as he said he did, an not one dogone result to us. for confirmation. What an embarrasment he is to ufology. and they talk about sinister forces damaging cropcircles. What kind of imbeciles do they think we are!
I hope they both get put in Orange suits one day. Amazing what the law will allow you to get away with in the name of entertainment is all I can say.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
pjslug:

pjslugs posts

When I re-read your first 4 posts in this thread it only makes me wonder your position in this hoax. Are you Isaac? "Playing devils advocate"??

You come here putting the drone on a pedestal and you claim it should go down in history, you also make it seem like what Isaac wrote was the best thing you ever read. It's like you never read any real science fiction novels before. You also came to tell us the drones made it on the History channel like it was your "accomplishment". All your actions on this thread are highly suspect. Especially the multi-part explanation you posted across multi-posts when you first came to this thread.

I don't care if I am the only 0ne that has his "gut instinct" about you, because I know people have a very hard time trusting themselves. I just know your mindset simply by reading your posts, which makes me think every time I read what you type, that you are in on this hoax.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
pjslug:

pjslugs posts

When I re-read your first 4 posts in this thread it only makes me wonder your position in this hoax. Are you Isaac? "Playing devils advocate"??

You come here putting the drone on a pedestal and you claim it should go down in history, you also make it seem like what Isaac wrote was the best thing you ever read. It's like you never read any real science fiction novels before. You also came to tell us the drones made it on the History channel like it was your "accomplishment". All your actions on this thread are highly suspect. Especially the multi-part explanation you posted across multi-posts when you first came to this thread.

I don't care if I am the only 0ne that has his "gut instinct" about you, because I know people have a very hard time trusting themselves. I just know your mindset simply by reading your posts, which makes me think every time I read what you type, that you are in on this hoax.

I don't think so..if you go to pages 125-128
Isaac, Engineertype, arlingtonAcid..are virtually identical. When Engineertype left, so di Arlington to go to OM
At OM
Arlington , and the dropin consultant knowhow or Jim, also had identical styles, and when I queried, they split
I traced Arlington to Chicago..trail went dead after that.
PJ is quite different.
Most likely believer with a a governtment ops bent. Not uncommon.
My disagreement was with no progress had been made., which was a real stretch and that sayng how he said it, I do agree totally ,gives the illusion the photos remain unquestioned and real and we are clueless who did this farce.Thats the farthest thing from the truth . And like you I considered it a passive aggressive attack.

when you re-read all those posts, you will note the continual fawning over the works references to genius, and untold trillions to replicate. Puhleese..
but that is the ego involved here.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Originally posted by 11 11
Drone = Hoax. No doubt about it....

Can yourself and wildone kindly remove yourself from this thread? Everything you have said over the entire course of this thread is childish, arrogant, and extremely annoying.

We are all totally thrilled that you think it's a hoax. But unless you can substantiate some hard core evidence, can you kindly stop posting as you have been?

I love these CGI people. If they saw a flying saucer 20 feet above their heads, they would still scream "Hoax! Hoax! It's a Hoax!"

pjslug, you are both a writer and a cgi artist, are you not?

If you were truly interested in these drones, why would you ask people to leave? Why would you ask people who are helping solve this hoax to leave?

Oh wait, because you don't want them to solve it, thats why.

Originally posted by Sys_Config
when you re-read all those posts, you will note the continual fawning over the works references to genius, and untold trillions to replicate. Puhleese..
but that is the ego involved here.

EXACTLY. I get the impression that he is complimenting his own work. Much like SPF33 complimented on another thread, of the "greatness" of this HOAX.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by spf33
as someone who has been doing cg for 15 years, i'm really torn on believability of these.

Originally posted by pjslug
(I am a professional graphic artist in the printing industry for 15 years)

Both of them, 15 years in the business. Coincidence?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

They might even have the same girlfriend!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
They might even have the same girlfriend!

You made me laugh, that's hard for others to do in this life. Star for you!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Wow that was hilarious
ditto on the star.

I just found a part of knowhows or Jims report the vp of a smeltering factory
Here is my final word on the hoax scenario. If one looks at the billions of dollars that computer game people and military assimilator developers spend to make their product look as real as possible and still a nine year old kid can tell it from a real photo, you will know that these photos are real and not the result of some gifted computer person. I have spent thousands of hours on major work stations and supervised the efforts of hundreds of other folks on work stations and made estimates to make models of industrial equipment. I have never seen anything that even comes close to photographic image quality. So pardon me if I ignore the hoax option. And you have to be
smoking something special to think any military organization is going to let people photograph something high tech like this at low altitude.

Ovnis and OMF brung this guy to do damage control, ie chuck the lap, and keep the drones.

But doesnt PJ live in CAL and SP33 in chicago?
unless we talk team, then geography becomes less critical.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I saw an incident involving a particularly talented analyst who shook them up so bad that it took sp33 to rturn from his cat and his girlfriend..

cat is doing much better, thanks.

as talented as torvald appears to be his declaration of hoax based on a shared vantage point between p16 and p17 was incorrect and shown over and over, by no less than 4 people, until both he, and marvin no less, agreed with the counter argument that 1 single composited pole was not used for both p16 and p17 and that they are 2 different photos.

how did that shake anyone up? i wasn't shaken up.

Brilliant work, that confirmed Biednys, waynes and others takes on it.

strange, i don't remember reading anything about db or wayne saying p16 and p17 shared a common vanishing point and that proved hoax? got a link?

yep. and we both have hands and feet and eyes and shoes and computers and monitors...quick! grab 'em, they did it!

the stench of do nothing paranoia is so ripe in this place it stings the eyes.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Have any of you herd of "Remote Desktop"?

If I had a computer/server on the other side of the USA, I could connect to it with "Remote Desktop" and I could surf the web from that computer. If I was to come onto a forum, the IP address would be from the remote computer, and not the computer I used to access the remote computer.

So I could virtualy pretend to be in two places.

(just a possibility)

Also, 0ne of the other hoax's that I just debunked that had "multi-views" actually had video from both chicago, and another simular cgi ufo in the southern California area. Coincidence?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Oh dear! Can't someone patch that little square hole in the Space-Time Continuum? I'm afraid she's going to fall through one of these times, and we'll be stuck with her.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You know SPF33 of coursse it did , and all 3 of you there like johnny on the spot. after he posted..please dont downplay it...

I am glad your cat is better, but it is the DRT that will need more than 9 lives

I am glad you stopped over though while we openly field or discussions.
You stated that you knew of no commercial deal by the DRT, are you in any commercial relationship with any of the parties in this story including Ovnis, LMH, or unknowncountry or OMF.
Thanx.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Just took a look and I am droned...

What's going on here? Everybody is arresting everybody? It's a little confusing lately here.

I resume: There is some hoaxer out in the web, who is more important, than Isaac, but that is pj and spf's cat has recovered, but is speaking for tomi, and knowhow said the photo was made by torvald, who was rebuted by as many experts as there are witnesses...

All I understood was, that pj and spf share their girlfriend, but they live far away from each other and thus they use a remote desktop to make that girl available to the PIs...

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Yeah, I think that's about right. A whole lot closer to some known reality than Nemo's latest delirious mutterings, anyway! That guy could get a job working for any number of politicians. Hmmm. Maybe that's his day job.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Also, 0ne of the other hoax's that I just debunked that had "multi-views" actually had video from both chicago, and another similar cgi ufo in the southern California area. Coincidence?

I made a mistake, it wasn't Chicago, it was Dallas TX. Disregard the above quote.

Also, I don't claim they share the same girlfriend, nor do I claim they use Remote Desktop. My mind just knows the unlimited possibilities, and can clearly see similarities.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Oh, please stop, guys

I'm getting a headache...it interferes with my remote viewing session!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

are you in any commercial relationship with any of the parties in this story including Ovnis, LMH, or unknowncountry or OMF.

no, sir.

and at this point were someone to contact me and want to offer compensation to me for my opinion or analysis on the drones i would likely decline any payment.

You know SPF33 of coursse it did , and all 3 of you there like johnny on the spot. after he posted..please dont downplay it...

just as you would were someone to cry "the photos! they share a common vp! the're real!"

[edit on 17-6-2008 by spf33]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spf33

are you in any commercial relationship with any of the parties in this story including Ovnis, LMH, or unknowncountry or OMF.

no, sir.

and at this point were someone to contact me and want to offer compensation to me for my opinion or analysis on the drones i would likely decline any payment.

just as you would were someone to cry "the photos! they share a common vp! the're real!"

[edit on 17-6-2008 by spf33]

Hahaha they did, everybody jump! Ok SPF33 I meant what I said about the cat, I have one too..so ungrateful, then he look at me sad, and I feel sorry.Thank you for your answer. It was a great analysis you all did there whatever it turns to. I wish you and torvald had been on it before the DRT.
But that is life.
Good luck in whatever you do,
I know you will do it well.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join