It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 338
<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I didn't miss out on the last episode of Attack of the Fundamentalist Zombies. I was lurking, but with Tomi on "ignore," so I got one side of the exchange but none of the punch lines. It was fascinating. Reminded me of an extended version of Bob Newhart's old stand up routine, with the phone calls. He was a master at the bemused straight-man, trying to make sense out of what he was "hearing" on the other end of the phone line. This routine was used to great comedic effect on his television shows, too. It worked particularly well in "The Bob Newhart Show" in which he played a psychologist, often taking calls from his patients.

Ah well, looks like it's time for another episode.

'Bye, Dear!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
WoW lady Tomiuk, why are you surprised we have differing viewpoints in this pit of..pit of what Tomiuk as you have no shortage for words over there , why have them here. If he gets cucu I am sure he he will join you too His choice.. Its the Tao way after all. I am so glad you understand Arthur and Whitley They like Tao too. Do you have any clarification that on.that amazing statement of yours with Whitley and the secret conversations with Isaac that occurred? And since only an agent fo them would speak in such glowing terms, Can you tell us if Linda MH will cough up the pictures, or will Whitley speak some more about Isaac. How about when will Whitley unmuzzle Arhtur. When will part 2 of the show start Tomiuk, I know that pitiful cropcircle wasn't it. You seem to know everything, but never bring squat. These are all questions from last year except one or two. Why is there a sudden discolration of you nose Tomi.
When are we getting some answers...blah bla seems to be all these folks get from you.
So what do you mean by this pit of what Tomiuk? so we can see what its like to have you catapulted from this forum that has been very lenient with you.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by fortwynt
reply to post by Sys_Config

I'll take it, sys.

Can ya make sure and put as much fluff on it as possible?

As a side note, I am particularly interested in the apparent eastern direction of drone appearences...almost like a tour?

Vermont is looking like a nice new place to spot one, lots of trees and all.

Hey don't they make ice cream in Vermont, I'll have a couple scoop of that with my pie.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by fortwynt]

Honestly I just can't wait for thet next round to begin, since they (the likely suspects) have a high degree of anticipation to respond to, one can almost guarantee some amazing cards are about to be pulled.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by fortwynt]

Lo and Behold, this just in from Mufon. A "scout" camera which has some interesting (though not necessarily drone related) pictures, straight from (you guessed it) Vermont.

I am submitting higher resolution images of the strange blurry light that appeared on my fathers scout camera. I merged the previous images together side by side and reduced their size which did lower their original resolution. I was only allowed to uplaod three images, and I wanted to show all three night shots plus the day photo. I apologize as it did effect the resolution and made the images more pixelated. The camera's resolution was not set on high res, but the quality of these attached images is better.

notice, if you read the site, this person openly admits "i am a profession graphics artist".

hmmmm

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
He's not submitting it as a ufo, he just wants to know what they are. unlike Like all the other witnesses,, spends an inordinate time explaining how we would feel, and understands, blah bla, ie over compensating, like Rajman, giving us the family album figuratevly.Sounds like a DRT witness and referral to me. He did not see the lights nor did his dad, who the camera belonged to. it was on a stationary place with a sensor, so no one but camera took pic, in a forested area exposed to elents. He is not just a graphics artist, but teaches photoshop, and he showed his friends, who probably, after some nice Virginia tea and beers, said "send it to mufon, they take anything! Looking at his intelligence, thats just what he is doing IMO
That is the one well known factual statement we here can verify.
If thats what the enhanced looked like imagine what the originals.
I wish he sent the pictures of racoons, I like Racoons, they wash their food before they eat it. They really are cute and playful.
So this stays as an unknown nocturnal light like orb or ghost. Maybe he should send then to Ghost hunters. They love Virginia, Virginia Beach is for Lovers they say, so lots of strange activities there .Edgar Cayce from there too, I think.

I will repost here because I want readers , who can think past ther nose, to look at and reconstruct on their own, and pick out immediate inconsistsances. If you are going to be a drone scout, mufon scout, or good boy or girl scout, I would read story first, then look at pictures, in any report.

am submitting higher resolution images of the strange blurry light that appeared on my fathers scout camera. I merged the previous images together side by side and reduced their size which did lower their original resolution. I was only allowed to uplaod three images, and I wanted to show all three night shots plus the day photo. I apologize as it did effect the resolution and made the images more pixelated. The camera's resolution was not set on high res, but the quality of these attached images is better.
So pix are altered then he goes on to say incredibly

Someone questioned if these were altered. They were not. My father doesn't have a computer and brings me the sd disk to clean off all the images that are uninteresting. Of the 700 images that were captured in three days, most are of crows, squirrels and leaves moving. Once in a while we get a nice buck, wolf, or some other large mammal. That's been the purpose of this camera. It was never the intention to capture unexplanable lights.
The last line we have heard before somewhere, fear of being called liar, which is exceeded by our caution to prevent being taken for fools
I submitted them to this sight not to say we captured a UFO, but to get some possible explanations of what it could be other than a ghost or spaceship from beyond. If this wasn't on my father's camera I would be making the same suggestions that it's not real and was altered. I am skeptical of spirits and ufos, and have never seen one personally to convince me otherwise. But there are many stories that can't be explained and I doubt they are all liars.
I have tried to come up with what this light could be. I showed it to other photographer friends and no one has come up with a reasonable explanation. Someone suggested a bug, but it stays too horizontal in all three shots. I first thought a drop of water on the lens, but it changes size and locations. The third shot is the strangest as you can see a tree in the distance in the middle of the lights. That tree is fifty yards away from the camera. Why is that portion of the image lighter?

Each shot was aprox, 10-15 seconds apart. There were no shots directly before or after these for another hour. As I explained previously, the raccoon in the shot most likely set off the camera, not the light source. The motion sensor only picks up a 25 ft range. The raccoon came and went as fast as the light, otherwise the animal would have kept setting the camera off taking more shots. The previous night there were over fifty pictures of that critter - but no lights.

My best explanition is the camera digitally did something I can't explain. While I thank those who do come up with some thoughts of what this could be, I know for a fact these pictures were not digitally altered.

Sorry, we are not a camera repair shop.
Have fun, and thanx Fort. It seems the tectonic plates are tilting and all the nuts in California are rolling towards the East Coast now

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
When you cam tell me tt96 and his ats, omf, mufon following is full of crapola

then the drones would be pudding compared to the likes of this all over the internet..

lucianarchy.proboards21.com...

/6l63cs

do any of you beleive this guy?

This guy spews his vile all over the place and has quite a following,(ats omf mufon etc.) never mind the drones, he has done more harm than the dronnies ever did.

My point

This is what we are up against never mind drones.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by gorgo]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgo

Everybody needs a hobby.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I saw enough that Area51 , A really great guy, and smart, who I have come across in my travels zapped his behind OM. When I saw that TT acronym, I said to my self, oh no The titor thing again, but it wasn't. Thank God, he's due for a publicity blitz by his Lawyer Larry Haber. This guy John Ruff, all I can say when he starts talking like he just came out of near death experience something is not right.
The new agers have a new mantra with new lexicons, earth densities, meditation is called, intent, ala art bell and Whitley.
Reminds me of when the Beatles whent to India to some maharishi out there, for peace, love, and happiness, getting to the God. and all of that, and stayed until the guru started showing a whole lot of interest in fleshly girls than spiritual transcendence...yeah bummer.
This guy reminds me of that so much,
here is an excerpt I know Sidd will love to see, just like and Whitley, and a whole slew of people from that generation as this guy looks like he is from too. Like a refugee from hayd ashbury days.
I always like the oils and incense though. Thats about it.

Therefore, in my opinion, we are not apart from anyone else.
We are, actually, a part of the Whole. We each have our own identity, but it is in conjunction with everyone else as forming ONE.
I see by your post that you are studying different viewpoints and therefore you understand that you are not separate from the Whole.
Nevertheless, to experience such a personal Spiritual experience is truly AWE-some.
Thanks for sharing that deeply personal experience. May you continue to live in Peace.
Jim

So you know where his Ufos , and Mib junk comes from, same place as Whitleys.
Ommmmm Does this mean we are one!? Am I really a part of me?
Geez..we are half way thru June, so expect a slew of these peddlers to come out with their warez and ideas. Just beware ofe the pychotics who like in Truman Capote In cold blood, are harmless apart, but together form a lethal combination, symptoms of which we see in these cult or fringe groups.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chunder

You've got a point there, buddy. And actually one that I never really considered. The letters on the drones in the photos were in the diagrams in Isaac's package of documents. So either it's all part of one elaborate hoax, or someone else had access to those same documents and the drone photos were released as damage control and disinformation because they knew Isaac was coming forward. Unless of course, those photos are not CGI (I'm talking about the ones that Isaac showed on his website, the initial witness photos). And even though they probably are, why can't (or won't) anyone make some with the same level of quality and detail?

Oh well... I guess we're still stuck in the same spot we were 6 months ago. And unless someone else comes forward with more info, we probably won't have any more tangible evidence to sort through.

But like I said, perhaps tangible evidence is not the way we need to go about this. Do you remember a long time ago one of the participants in this thread made a few posts about conducting a remote viewing project with a group of people on the drones? He concluded they were real. Perhaps we could find more people willing to do this.

And by the way... I'm still waiting for an answer from Clifford Stone on the drone issue. I want to see if he knows anything about them. When I get a response in his thread, I will cross reference it here.

[edit on 6/17/2008 by pjslug]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I doubt very seriously we are at the same place we were six months ago, today its declared hoax . Then it wasnt.
Experts are absent, sans the new huy that said they were mind boggling, yet we are not shown text of letter indicating analysis.

Sources were caught fabricating
New witnesses were caught fabricating.
WE have the PDF linking DRT members,LMH, Arthur, and Whitleys work.
Only the above same fabricators continue pushing this.
Latest statememnt from whiley indicate conversations held never reported or outright lying.
We have Time, place, opportunity, and we have motive and we know what the window of opprtunity is and they are behind schedule, making perhaps one last ditch effort.to hide within the cropcircle. We now know some of the herders, and collaborators, and don't think for one millisecond, I just bring things to the table, I also look underneath it too, and know whose toes are touching and rubbing whos. I know who is family, and who isn't. I know the wellwishers, and I know the silver tongued judas.
For the latter we have a special treat.

So, I disagree
we are a long way from where we were 6 months ago.
Though some grasp at air praying the veneer still works and can shield them..
We are at where we need to be.
If you dont think thats progress, then you havent been here for a while my friend and its a slap in the face to those of us who have stuck it out thick and thin
And did the real hard work.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
reply to post by gorgo

Everybody needs a hobby.

Sums it up in one word (HOBBY)

nemo, tomi, tt96 et al

just a cute little hobby

theres the why

and we are all participants, contributing to somebody's hobby.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgo

I believe you just might be right about this being someone's hobby, friend gorgo.

Hey, I know:
Perhaps we can get a 'remote viewing working group' going, so that they can determine who the 'hobbyist' really is.

Here's another possibility I never contemplated:
Since Whitley wrote a book on the TAROT, perhaps we can get a ‘tarot reading working group' going . . .

Yep, that's the Key!

Sys: why didn't the ARC consider this before?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgo

I have been time traveling on Earth since the mid Fifties, and tt96 does a *lot* of writing. Obviously he has done a lot in his slowly building dime novel serial adventure, but he is well educated, well spoken, and in practice as a writer. The typos he makes are the sort done by a pro who doesn't feel the need to go back and tidy up. Too bad the story is lame. I think this is Titor's smarter brother.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

Wow, just look at this E-mail sent to me a few days ago . . . coincidence? You decide?

To: klatu
CC:
BCC:
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 18:11:04 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: "Remote Viewers Make Millions - FIND OUT HOW"

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

reply to post by gorgo

I have been time traveling on Earth since the mid Fifties, and tt96 does a *lot* of writing. Obviously he has done a lot in his slowly building dime novel serial adventure, but he is well educated, well spoken, and in practice as a writer. The typos he makes are the sort done by a pro who doesn't feel the need to go back and tidy up. Too bad the story is lame. I think this is Titor's smarter brother.

Now who is the hoaxer, you timetravel? I have a t rex stake in the fridge from my last jump.

Hope your not serious

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
reply to post by gorgo

I believe you just might be right about this being someone's hobby, friend gorgo.

Hey, I know:
Perhaps we can get a 'remote viewing working group' going, so that they can determine who the 'hobbyist' really is.

Here's another possibility I never contemplated:
Since Whitley wrote a book on the TAROT, perhaps we can get a ‘tarot reading working group' going . . .

Yep, that's the Key!

Sys: why didn't the ARC consider this before?

Shoot Fore at OM and here it was done. But I did a background check at Ufowatchdog.com on Ed Dames. I would read thouroghly the crop circle makers site. It has a great debate on that guy andrew collins a proponent of ET influence, and and how he outright lied about 80 percent manmade and 20 unknown, to help the CC industry business off.
So thats when it hit the fan with these people. They cant find their own socks if you stuffed them in their back pocket.
if you go to the thread they are discussing the bradbury circle, the postings read like a CC sales convention than a discussion All CC have math in it . Geez.
As for Remote viewers..ask them where Bin Laden or Amelia Earhart is, or better yet where one my favorite striped Dr Seus socks is, that I can't find. Then we can use them for Isaac.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgo

We all travel through time, constantly. I've been doing it for a little over half a century, so I guess I could be considered an expert, but I don't know anybody who has figured out how to speed up or slow down or back up. There are some visitors to this very forum who are constantly jumping from one reality to another, to the confusion of all they encounter. They can't help it, but it is irritating nonetheless. But anyway, I don't think they are time travelers.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

reply to post by gorgo

We all travel through time, constantly. I've been doing it for a little over half a century, so I guess I could be considered an expert, but I don't know anybody who has figured out how to speed up or slow down or back up. There are some visitors to this very forum who are constantly jumping from one reality to another, to the confusion of all they encounter. They can't help it, but it is irritating nonetheless. But anyway, I don't think they are time travelers.

Thats the big question, we are all timetravelers but do we share the same reality.

I am beginning to think that the ufo group in particular (and the drones in particular to that ) share a different reality than what I'm used to.

If you are such a tt fan maybe he could be Issac ? What do you think, a very good bullcrapper with a following on 3 boards (I bet even more) that I know about .

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgo

Well, the thought of tt96 being Isaac did cross my mind. I think "fan" is too strong a word, but I did follow the Titor baloney for far longer than was healthy, for most of the same reasons I am still here watching this saga. It amazed me that anyone who could find their way online bought into that nonsense.

My bet is still that whoever wrote the Isaac stuff took way more English courses than physics.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgo

reply to post by gorgo

Thats the big question, we are all timetravelers but do we share the same reality.

I am beginning to think that the ufo group in particular (and the drones in particular to that ) share a different reality than what I'm used to.

If you are such a tt fan maybe he could be Issac ? What do you think, a very good bullcrapper with a following on 3 boards (I bet even more) that I know about .

Ive looked at some of these boards and hey its like a drt club and any money is minimal, usually the are all on fortune city because its free. I doubt the have any influence on Ufology or time itself. all our realities are different because of non shared experiences, religion language, save they all obey the laws of physcs. irrespective of culture. bullets and death being the great equalizer. The guy in a plane looking down, doesnt even know I exist. I am not part of his experiences. Out of sight out of mind.
I pull my cell phone out , punch a number, and his plane explodes.. He is now a part of mine.
So.. I am not hitting any of the other frauds till we accomplish something a lot more positive here.
Until we do become a part of THEIR reality that they cannot ignore much longer as they do now or pretend to. I could care less about time travel, we don't finish this, it will always weigh on us in the future.
So, let us keep reminding them via email, postings, letters, or calls, that we are the Barbarians at the Gate and we are here to stay.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
And even though they probably are, why can't (or won't) anyone make some with the same level of quality and detail?

Oh well... I guess we're still stuck in the same spot we were 6 months ago. And unless someone else comes forward with more info, we probably won't have any more tangible evidence to sort through.

But like I said, perhaps tangible evidence is not the way we need to go about this.

pjslug, its only obvious you are part of this hoax too. I truly wish you would just go away already and stop helping this hoax. These images are already proven to be a hoax, and you still sit here and deny it. Its ridiculous. I can read every single 0ne of your posts in this thread, and you have the same stance as SPF and tomiuk and the rest of the blind. It's actually giving me a .ache every time I read your posts, because of the pure ignorance.

You are another graphic artist that swears up and down that this is real, that only tells me you don't have a mind of your own, or you really not a good graphic artist at all, or you helped with this hoax, which you clearly do every time you type. Every time you say something stupid like "why can't (or won't) anyone make some with the same level of quality and detail?", I just want to tell you to shut the hell up. You remind me of a graphic artist that is challenging other graphic artists to do work as good as yours(the drones). New's flash, there are professionals that can do work 1000000000x better.

You know very well why the mature graphic artists don't go and make fake UFO's because there is no point. I myself could go a. and make images 1000 times better then the drones with ZERO mistakes. But you know what that will do? Not only will that add to the fake UFO images that are already floating around, but that will also make me look like I had something to do with any of this. Just like 100+ people believed Saladfingers video was real, even when it said "CGI" clear as day on it. There are mindless lemmings in this world, and pjslug, YOU ARE 0NE OF THEM.

You want to know how to read minds by someones messages? Simply retype exactly the same thing the person typed, and imagine what the person is thinking while they typed it. For example, I'm going to retype a quote from you pjslug, I'm not going to copy and paste, I am going to completely retype what you typed:

"Oh well... I guess we're still stuck in the same spot we were 6 months ago. And unless someone else comes forward with more info, we probably won't have any more tangible evidence to sort through.

But like I said, perhaps tangible evidence is not the way we need to go about this. "

Yeah, you are part of this hoax too. I can tell just by what you type. And by simply reading every post you ever made in this thread. The only mindset I could naturally get myself into while re-typing your quote above, is the mindset of being in denial, and disbelief, and totally blind and ignorant to all photographic evidence of lighting/shadow errors.

Yes pjslug, you can't play this game anymore. Nor can any of your friends. Once you accept that this is a CGI hoax, maybe then and only then should you post on this thread. Until then, I suggest you make a thread on how you believe these are real. So I can tear you a new 0ne by proving they aren't.

Oh by the way, how convenient that you show up after such a long break, and then claim that "you have an inner feeling that the drones will be resurfacing again very soon".

Originally posted by pjslug
I just have an inner feeling that the drones will be resurfacing again very soon, which is why I am choosing to rejoin participation in the thread. And if they do show up again in new photographs or we hear eyewitness accounts of new sightings, it will require all of our efforts to examine the evidence -- we can't just bury it under the rug.

Thanks for showing you stance pjslug, you are and have been on the top of the suspects list.

It's also conviennent that you show up right when SPF and rwiggens run away. Could you make it any more obvious?

What I call a smoking gun is this:

The above image is saved by SPF33. It is CLEARLY a joke regarding the illustrations that 11 11 made. Also, pjslug has 11 11 in his Foe list.

Both SPF33 and pjslug don't like 11 11, only because of the PROOF he brought forward that this drone crapola is a HOAX. They can't take the heat!

I also noticed a glaring similarity from SPF and pjslug. Both of them have this dying need to talk about their "girlfriends" in this thread.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

new topics

top topics

<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join