It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 340
<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Just took a look and I am droned...

What's going on here? Everybody is arresting everybody? It's a little confusing lately here.

I resume: There is some hoaxer out in the web, who is more important, than Isaac, but that is pj and spf's cat has recovered, but is speaking for tomi, and knowhow said the photo was made by torvald, who was rebuted by as many experts as there are witnesses...

All I understood was, that pj and spf share their girlfriend, but they live far away from each other and thus they use a remote desktop to make that girl available to the PIs...

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Siddharta]

I need one of those remote desktops too..get me one!

That is so funny.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Don't get me wrong. Your list has a very positive side. Since you suspect everyone, who speaks pro drone, you obviously don't believe there could be some idiots around.

A very human friendly view.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Here is my final word on the hoax scenario. If one looks at the billions of dollars that computer game people and military assimilator developers spend to make their product look as real as possible and still a nine year old kid can tell it from a real photo, you will know that these photos are real and not the result of some gifted computer person.

The guy that said the above quote obviously doesn't know much about video games.

Video games are like movies/cartoons that you can be a part of. Having full control of the movie/cartoon star of the show. Because you have full control, that means you can decide what you see on the screen (within the boundaries of the game). Video games, produce images in "real time" and can render up to 15+ images a second, called "frames per second (FPS)". Because of this "real time" rendering, the computers or console systems that run the game can not waste all their computational power on "making it look real".

When you make a computer generated image/still photo you can use the full computational power of the computer to make that single image. Instead making 15+ FPS, you can use all the power to create what i would call "1 frame per hour (FPH)", which means the computer can spend more time calculating lights and shadows and all the "post render" attributes.

To summarize:

Video games are high quality real time renders that are trying to look real, but never will, because of the requirements of more than 15 FPS to make the game "smooth" with current technology. When computers and graphics cards advance, so will the realness of "animated images".

Since still photographs don't have animations, you can tell the computer to use all its power trying to make 1 frame look real, instead of many.

Does that make sense to you all?

[edit on 17-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Don't get me wrong. Your list has a very positive side. Since you suspect everyone, who speaks pro drone, you obviously don't believe there could be some idiots around.

A very human friendly view.

I can tell the difference between idiots, and people who are pretending to be idiots. It's very simple.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Jeez, even I knew that!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It's a shame this thread has now degenerated into the hypocritical behaviour now exhibited by a few.

There was a time when differing viewpoints were afforded a degree of respect. Questioned and debated of course but without the insults and egotistical preaching.

Maybe some self moderation is in order. No doubt any responses to this post will determine whether that is the case or not.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chunder

I hear you.

But. Given the situation, the kind of digging we are doing is guaranteed to be messy and disagreeable, especially to our "targets." We don't have very many tools at our disposal, and some are very much in the "crude but effective" category. We are trying to uncover the source of some sophisticated lies, and it's hard to play nice with liars. As Sidd has pointed out, they are not all liars, but they are helping liars whether they know it or not.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

Great post, exactly what I would have typed. I agree with you 100%. You took the words from my mind.

-update-

I'm still waiting for the anticipated pjslug reply that should show up soon...

[edit on 17-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by chunder

We have arrived at where we are on this ATS thread, chunder, precisely because we did 'self-moderate' as you suggest.

We were able to build successfully a critical analytical framework and developed a point of view by consensus, utilizing our various skills and abilities. Expert opinions were collated, assessed, and opined on. In a real sense, we peer-reviewed and vetted each other's work as to content and motivation. Truth and facts are always welcomed but with this caution: 'No room for idealogues here.'

Don't you think if this wasn't a hoax we would celebrate it?

No, chunder, you don't know us very well at all.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spf33

You know SPF33 of coursse it did , and all 3 of you there like johnny on the spot. after he posted..please dont downplay it...

just as you would were someone to cry "the photos! they share a common vp! the're real!"

The thing I struggle with is if every single photograph that Chad captured couldn’t be invalidated then it still doesn’t change the fact that his account is obvious nonsense, a blatant fabrication that suggests the mindset of either a pathological liar or an extremely deluded fantasist.

This has been -and still is to some extent- a stumbling block to reconciling the full, “Drone” package as a premeditated collusion of many or a sole undertaking. Surely if you were a semi-intelligent person, a person capable of writing with the vagueness that Isaac displayed yet still insert facts with a seemingly random precision mixed with obscure metaphors and pseudo-psychobabble, yet STILL come across as semi-believable then surely you would have no problems with, “Dumbing-down” the Chad account without creating gaping holes and obvious falsehoods?

If you separate the images from the witness accounts then you are doing a disservice to the complete report as well as when discounting the testimonies you evidently doubt the source, and if so why would you trust images from the same source?

I also believe if you include the testimonies then you confine the Drones to the Hoax category. Everyone seems to forget while arguing about the credibility, authenticity and ultimately the validity of every single image that there is allegedly a different individual behind every set of those images, all who offered facts we have to accept as such via their respective testimonies. Another often overlooked point is as the images evolved, each one a little more complete, well as the images progressed then so did the witness accounts. Each one yielding another secret, often suggesting or hinting at another possibility, a different tangent for the research to fly off on, it even seemed as if the resource was wearing thin with the Jenna/Stephen account as it was presented as two different people, one facilitating the other as if one account couldn’t stand alone. At the time I expected Jenna to correspond and give a sort of commentary on Stephen but alas, neither were heard from again.

Once the novelty of what Isaac was actually saying wore off and the implications of his words are realised then it’s just ludicrous to lend any credence to anything that he (who laughs) wrote. Of course I’ll insert the obligatory *in my opinion* here.

Incidentally I’m also of the opinion that if you removed Isaac, Chad, Jenna and Ty’s biking buddies then this full meme would have been a great deal more resilient than it presently is, whether that’s due to ‘over-egging the pudding’ or a case of ‘too many cooks’ spoiling the broth is one of the many questions it is hoped will be answered, and I believe as many do that these answers lie in the hands of witnesses/hoaxers rather than in the (document smuggling) hands of PACL ex-employees…..

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I know jack about videos and photos. I just posted that to show you that mans style and how he puffed himself up like a rooster at 300 in the morning, as had ET and others. So that he may very well be right here. things because of us, are not going well for their money scheme,. This thread has over a quarter million views. Thats a big impact on the ufo community.
Everyone is suspect. Even you Allisone , it would be a great ego trip for the hoaxter to solve the case himself, being that we all are such total idiots.That happens in real crimes. Or even work with the hoaxters, with an antihoaxter stance, beyond reproach.
antagonize enough people , evryone will hate the hoax searchers, never listen to them.

Yes.
Many possibilities.
There are methods we can use. but never to crucify when you dont know. If you kow 100 peercent..then all must know ahead.
I dont like broadside attacks.
I would like this done right and fairly.
or yes it can be called a witch hunt.
If we cannot communicate by pm ahead..then forget it.
That is not how I think we wanted ARC to be.
That is my take.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

Doc I love You!, yes if take out the isaac and the pics with just a few sketches, even that stupid airbrush, heck it could have taken off!
I believe this is too much egg in the pudding, I will have to pilfer that thank you.

We did an experiment in school many a decade ago, where we took a sentence ..a monkey escaped from the zoo. and whispered it into a line of children. they in turn whispered to the person next to them. after 30 kids, it was lions zebras, and elephants!
Here they started too complex I think as well.

Like that crop circle of June 1. Someone said it had pi to some degree or other. We all know geometries have constants and ratios and what not.

well if you go the the thread here on that, already they have taken it to dna, mayan and egyptian math, harmonics, nothing that was said in the original artical, all fancy of the head, just like a rumor, and even even have physics with binary numbers and designs. This is incredible. when I posted the info I gave here, how all that is done ,they went right over me..hahahaha.
well that is life.
Thank you doc.
Arc Thanks you
ATS thanks you.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Everyone is suspect. Even you Allisone , it would be a great ego trip for the hoaxter to solve the case himself, being that we all are such total idiots.That happens in real crimes. Or even work with the hoaxters, with an antihoaxter stance, beyond reproach.
antagonize enough people , evryone will hate the hoax searchers, never listen to them.

Yes, if you use my techniques on me, you could probably accidentally consider me the hoaxer.

But I will say this again, I would have done a much better job on the CGI. I wouldn't have made such elementary mistakes such as LIGHTING. Nor would I gain anything from making sloppy CGI renders, and then supposedly taking the role as someone trying to get people to disbelieve in it. If I had it my way, I wouldn't of publicised such a sloppy CGI render unless I calculated every single way someone could debunk it. It is possible to fool people with CGI, but there is no gain from it AT ALL. Unless you own a website. I do of course own a website but I am not scamming people into going to it.

If I wanted people to go to my website, I would actually grab a good camera, and spend at least 1 hour outside every night for months straight, and get pictures of a real UFO. Of course, none of my websites have anything to do with UFO's.

I know every star in the sky, which makes it easy to see what is out of place. I know every airport, and their flight paths. So I know what is commercial and what is not. Heck I usually look to the sky every single time an aircraft passes, and can name the aircraft if I have visual/sound. Sometimes sound alone is enough. I have seen real UFO. Heck I have ran into people that filmed the same UFO I have seen, and was even shocked to see it, because I couldn't get to my camera in time to film it before it disappeared. For those that want to look up "The Venice Beach UFO", I saw that UFO while I was looking at a Sheriff MD500N helicopter fly by. Since I LOVE helicopters, I couldn't help but enjoy seeing my favorite 0ne. As it was passing, in the background a silver thing caught my eye. It was repeating a controlled pattern of "dark/light/dark/light" and it looked nothing like the supposed mylar balloon that people are testing, because it was controlled flight, and it was windy. Balloons don't look controlled in the wind, they look out of control. I was with 2 of my friends that saw it as well, we were taking the engine out of a car at the time.

I know the things are out there, I wouldn't waste my time making an elaborate hoax, when I could just spend my time outside with a good camera and catch a few objects that I can not identify, and that are flying.

b.t.w. anyone can p.m. me at any time.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
reply to post by chunder

I hear you.

But. Given the situation, the kind of digging we are doing is guaranteed to be messy and disagreeable, especially to our "targets." We don't have very many tools at our disposal, and some are very much in the "crude but effective" category. We are trying to uncover the source of some sophisticated lies, and it's hard to play nice with liars. As Sidd has pointed out, they are not all liars, but they are helping liars whether they know it or not.

Great post Doubles,

Some have been offended by this politically incorrect "witch hunt" as it has been coined. Some don't want the light shown on them and I can understand that.

Not all who say it is real, should be considered implicated.

But it is not exactly a stretch to consider CG artists, that have been around the case from the beginning. Posters that live close by would be considered more than one far away from these locations.

Let's see...(talks to self)posters that live close by that have previous relationships with CG artists and maybe a writer or two.

Who knows?

Curious also that history is being revised...first we are told LMH never had the photo's analyzed....now this week, we are told she had many experts.
We were also told that she alone had communicated with Isaac....now I read Strieber did as well.

That is "High Strangeness" indeed

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
umm... i havent been following the Chadsqueto thing in a while... and i am not going to go thru all 340 pages of this...

Why is this still going on?
What can you people possibbly be talking about?
Do people still belive these things were real?
Can anyone realy belive a single thing LMH says anymore?
Whats the updates in this thread?

Did we figur out if this was viral for Transofrmers, or Halo 3, or Wall-e

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by murnut

Welcome Mur! Yes I was grinnining from ear to ear, its as they read our posts, when we questioned why no sketches by post Isaac witnesses, has them do sketches, when we said where are their experts, she comes up with this guy, very impressive, yet the only thing quoted by him was "it's so complex its mind boggling! Thats not even an opinion. Like what does that say? So is Chinese Arithmetic.How about, this looks like a workable device or craft and all that like Arthur did or the other absentee untraceable expert Joe shoemacher. I would love to see the rest of that "report if it exists..
And thie other stuff with Whitley is precious! They are telling on themselves!, and even DRT helping.
Yes, There is a man upstairs!
I I went back to the shady Todd Shwartz site, and noted Neo , how original, first post was..Doesnt the designs look like crop circles. . So from there, from the PDF, from Sherwoods crew coming thru here, and putting up that caret page, its been about cropcircles., and the message all the crop circles is basicalyl the aliens wanna give us a spanking for being so ungreen and mean to Earth. of course the other messages from is like microsoft, nikes, and other nice companies. They all believe too.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
umm... i havent been following the Chadsqueto thing in a while... and i am not going to go thru all 340 pages of this...

Why is this still going on?
What can you people possibbly be talking about?
Do people still belive these things were real?
Can anyone realy belive a single thing LMH says anymore?
Whats the updates in this thread?

Did we figur out if this was viral for Transofrmers, or Halo 3, or Wall-e

We are after hoaxters
we are talking about suspects
yes, a teeny group and promoters like LMH and Whitley are struggling to keep the fires burning
I doubt very many at all., do an alexa web traffic check. for all of them
Its more a viral for cropcircles and esoteric merchandisers.
Click on my profiile for photos analysis, reports, professional opinions,etc.
also wildalf.fortunecity.com...

Quick summary
its a hoax.
or whodunnit
cheers and welcome back!

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

Fair enough, I don't disagree with what you say, be nice to keep the moral and rational high ground together though.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
reply to post by chunder

We have arrived at where we are on this ATS thread, chunder, precisely because we did ‘self-moderate' as you suggest.

We were able to build successfully a critical analytical framework and developed a point of view by consensus, utilizing our various skills and abilities. Expert opinions were collated, assessed, and opined on. In a real sense, we peer-reviewed and vetted each other's work as to content and motivation. Truth and facts are always welcomed but with this caution: 'No room for idealogues here.'

Don't you think if this wasn't a hoax we would celebrate it?

No, chunder, you don't know us very well at all.

I've been around a while and know where it's at and how it got there, hence my post.

I have no idea as to whether I would agree with you as to what is an ideologue here or not. There is and has been room for it previously. Individuals can choose to ignore or respond in kind. Recently all there has been is insults.

Not sure why you ask about celebrating if it wasn't a hoax. Depending on what it actually was would determine whether it was to be celebrated or not. If it was a soul sucking drone from the back of uranus might not be many celebrating.

As for not knowing "us" very well;
firstly I am not sure what you mean,
secondly how am I supposed to take that comment as anything other than insulting, was it really needed - that was exactly what my post was about,
thirdly to be frank there are a few who have been here that I wouldn't want to know very well thanks, although that's not directed at yourself.

Maybe my earlier post should have been directed at specific contributors. I didn't want to bog this down in another round of insults though.

As it happens I do know some of "you" fairly well, well, as well as anyone can know an anonymous forum contributor. I do know that there are many rational, intelligent, fair, sincere and civil people here. All I'm saying is take a look at the past 15 pages or so, sometimes some of those qualities haven't always been present.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

I've never gotten an e-mail asking me to do anything metaphysical before. What mailing lists are you subscribed to?

I can't believe how much junk mail some people get, like at my dad's office. He gets hundreds of junk e-mails a day. I get a few.

And Sys,
I know you guys have made progress. That's not what I meant at all so please don't take it that way. I guess I've missed quite a bit. If you can send me that PDF, I'd like to see it and any other evidence you have against this case. I just can't imagine why Whitley would want to continue to perpetrate a hoax if he knows it is a hoax... it seems contradictory to all the beliefs he subscribes to and preaches about.

However, as far as LMH and Noory are concerned: after that major episode where I spoke to Noory those many months back about the drone interview that never took place, I've not visited LMH's site since and haven't listened to anything on C2C for about 6 months now -- I think they are both crooks and shills. But they would have much to lose if they got caught doing something like that. I think it's more likely that someone told them to shut up or else.

[edit on 6/18/2008 by pjslug]

top topics

<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join