It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Let's start a pool! I'll take noon Pacific, tomorrow. After that, no more sign of Brent.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nfotech
Would it be too much to ask this 'Brent" to try and document his harassment? Start recording the phone calls, put up cameras and try and use some basic tactics to expose anyone who 'might' be following him? If that really is him I see the groundwork being laid for yet another 'vanishing witness'.....

At least he made me leave the bed and smoke another cigarette, while looking, if something new happened.

He already said, he could vanish soon - guinea pigs are greeting again - and I guess this will be the excuse of the believers. (Already is, I suppose.)

But if he really belongs to the Isaac-team, we should be close to an end. Since I don't think so, I rather think, Brent just stepped into this story, to get some Shirley-like attention.

May we give it to him. He has earned it. He drew some very beautiful picures for Ma and Dad.

Nice done, Brent! Good boy! And you also proved that Tim cannot draw as good as you can!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Oh yes that static on the phone was a beaut!. I noted a lot of fawning and welcomes but he seemed to answer only one or two questions. They gave tha ES guy a real block for that Brent man to leave quietly out the back door. I thought they were decent questions. Perhaps a list is not good. They said he spammed. who knows. Brent booked.
There is supposed to be a big event in Washington someone said. and for everyone to expect another happening. Yes ,They are just softening their fans up, like you do basting a turkey.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
At least Reason seem to prevail, if ya catch my drift

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
damn... it would be sooo easy to set up a website....

If I report a drone sighting do you think I'll get the MIB phone service and special vacation plan too? I wonder where they send the cooperative witnes types these days? A little witness relo, nip and tuck and a new job working for some black book cut out group?

Is that static/ arcing / ozone I hear?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nfotech

Better watch it, you will be labeled a debunker, just as I have.

After all, Dronies know best

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well rats, I was looking forward to watching our friends get all hooked up with Bill Knell, Al Bielek & Co. They were ripe for jumping into the Philadelphia Experiment/Montauk quagmire and straightening that out. Now they'll be busy for months on the drone saga v4.2, and the other stuff will have to just wait in obscurity.

Anybody know how this surfaced? I haven't seen anything about that. Also, Brent provided a picture of himself, so I assume this is another internet/telephone special. Maybe Moneybags (whoever that is) could send the PIs up there. But there I go with my old school silliness again. What would be the point in going up there, talking to the witnesses in person, asking around about them, checking with the local media for background info, seeing if maybe there is more to the story? Foolish waste of resources now that we have the internet.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
Well rats, I was looking forward to watching our friends get all hooked up with Bill Knell, Al Bielek & Co. They were ripe for jumping into the Philadelphia Experiment/Montauk quagmire and straightening that out. Now they'll be busy for months on the drone saga v4.2, and the other stuff will have to just wait in obscurity.

Anybody know how this surfaced? I haven't seen anything about that. Also, Brent provided a picture of himself, so I assume this is another internet/telephone special. Maybe Moneybags (whoever that is) could send the PIs up there. But there I go with my old school silliness again. What would be the point in going up there, talking to the witnesses in person, asking around about them, checking with the local media for background info, seeing if maybe there is more to the story? Foolish waste of resources now that we have the internet.

Why If Im not mistaken Linda should be head up that area both to Tnenesee and Vancouver and washington In addition June kicks off as I said cropcircle festivales. Thats the bread and butter of a lot of this business.I'm sure she wont mind stopping and checking to see if brent is ok.A poster dropped in at another forum stating some big event is supposed to happen in Washington at any time.
As for disappearing, for those of you spoke with earlier, Brent has a knack for becoming invisible if you read that message. Yes its peculiar Linda asks some really tough questions like why didnt a news reporter in one of her lectures, just knock on the door, and what could and should have been done, all the things she failed to do in ths case.
as for DRT they never left, they are retooling for what you described well Double Isaacs new version 4.2. We know what they like now and where they prowl. It wont be too bad this time. But The game is afoot.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The Interview: "The missing 30 seconds"

R- So, how'd you end up going on *****files with your story?

W- I was writing up my story on Craigslist cause you know when I think UFO I think "Craigslist" and I got to the part about this bastardized rotisserie thing draggin a cow behind it and this brown haired lady came busting through the front door.

R- Wait, she just came in your house?

W-Well yeah so before I can throw her weirdness out she's asking questions and stuff and I get to the part about the 1/2 cat...

R-huh what? What do you mean 1/2 a cat?

W-Yeah well I thought that was weird until this chick shows up, right there in my living room. I had to promise her the exclusive before she'd stop.

admin edit: now..now..

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Springer]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Glad to see this finally labeled a hoax
To the folks here who have no doubt the photos are a hoax:
Now that I hear this witness Brent Yearout,
I realize this has been a media production from the beginning and since it’s not main stream media I’m placing my bets on George Noory and LMH being involved in its production (like David mentioned)
What does LMH gain (or lose) by not releasing the photos other than the fact that they are just more evidence that this is a hoax,, I mean if the pictures prove otherwise wouldn't they have been released
Not that a hoax is a criminal act or anything, they have the right to boost there ratings and have a little fun with their following
No matter what side of the fence your on , I think we all agree that someone is lying !

[edit on 10-5-2008 by moonking]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I would like to personally thank the perpetrators of this amazing hoax for bringing me back to ATS...it's been awhile. When LMH was on Coast last year and mentioned this story, I knew right where to go for the straight facts and it certainly wasn't her website. Thanks for the great discussion everybody.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hi Sys, MarsAve showed up yesterday.

I quoted your earlier question about the location, he may answer soon as he started the thread himself.

Cheers.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This has definitely crossed over into religious territory. Belief is the key. Science is fine as long as it supports the belief system. Any science or just plain old common sense thinking that threatens the beliefs is simply evil.

Whitley, in one of his moments of hedging, said it didn't matter if the drone pictures were hoaxed or even if the Caret stuff was real in conventional terms; the message was real and that's what matters. That was way back last year.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

The message is what? Wow. Just Wow.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nfotech

Now, this also was answered by Arthur:

E.Discover & define further goals for this project that are in
the public good even if Isaac’s material is shown to be a
hoax.

I discovered a lot of fun, inspiration and good fellows on the way... Thanks to Isaac and the drones!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
reply to post by nfotech

Now, this also was answered by Arthur:

E.Discover & define further goals for this project that are in
the public good even if Isaac’s material is shown to be a
hoax.

I discovered a lot of fun, inspiration and good fellows on the way... Thanks to Isaac and the drones!

Oh my God He said That! ? I can't believe he said that..Lying for the public good, (is there a military emergency on or something? an undetected asteroid coming ) just who does he work for really , and Whitley said the same thing Lev did, it doesnt matter if its a hoax the seed is there! Bastards! thats what they are, this isnt enertainment anymore folx, its downright disinfo from our own side!

I hope when Lind travels to Vancouver her car dips into an earthquake fault..this is outrageous!

Welcome back Moonking you rascalion you! where have you been, it came back full circle to arthur LMH Whitley and crew , not cia, dia, or NSA you see.
Get the shish kabob skewers and charcoal burners ready we are having a luau !

Perhaps we should invite Brent as a special guest "treat"

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

When I see comments of 'theirs' like that one it makes me think they might just be the perfect 'hosts' for some artificial strange just out of philosophy in general rather than full blown conspiracy.

Of course when the bank account is leading the investigation, so to speak - the results could be just about anything on the far side of 'off'.

She drove into that fault a long time ago and just keeps digging in the wrong direction a/f/a getting out of it is concerned. Some people's reaction to hitting 'the wall' is to push the accelerator much harder, ya know. Those types never stop to think there might be an even bigger wall behind that one.....

(ops edit- can someone just delete my previous post? re: The real interview missing 30 seconds? It just doesn't work w/o the punch line and I learned my lesson. No more humor fed by lack of sleep and disbelief. It did seem hilarious at the time though....)

[edit on 10-5-2008 by nfotech]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
No need to delete humour here. That's why I found a new home. No offence taken.

And even as it comes to that point, it can be clarified easily, as I lived to see lately.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Sidd you know what else I find funny, lexus cars are reknown for their soundproofing , in fact the Lexus my father in law just let me drive today proves, even with suntop open, the wind from driving would squelch any 'static sound noise' except am ambulance siren or police ca, hard even then as radio playing. so I have a problem with that part.
Klatu raised an excellent point on why rush to house and air brush from memory when easier to use pencil and paper to sketch then airbrush?
This and other items you and Doc raise seperately in our counter intelligence operations unfortunately prevent us from accepting this story.
and its not over yet the laughter to come.

I must make a confession at this point..it has been bothering me..I even went outside for a cigarette to think about it before posting..
but I must be candid with all of you..or I would be a hippocrite ..

I HATE SPINACH!
But i love COLLARD GREENS!

When I was a child My teacher would force me to eat it. and I would hide it in my socks. Of course. I would later throw my socks out in the boys room. after a while my mother asked where are all my socks?
I said I don't know, I was telling the truth, after all, when we throw things iin the garbage, we don't know where they go after..

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Sys, you're not the only one in high dudgeon today. Fortunately for me, I went on a good mountain bike ride and now I feel much better. I followed Doc's link up there to look at MarsAve's latest post (thanks Doc!) and then found the thread MA started last year, about the location of the "Big Basin" photo. I had read about that here, of course, and probably elsewhere, but never followed up on reading the original info. Holy Crap! Not only is the location not in Big Basin, it's on a hairpin turn on a state highway some ten to twenty miles from the edge of Big Basin park. Not only that, the actual location is surrounded by other state parks, the photo was taken facing the opposite direction from where Big Basin lies over the horizon, and you even have to drive through a different state park in order to get from the location of the photo to Big Basin. Identifying this photo as "in Big Basin" is a flat out lie.

That's not the worst of it, though, as we all know. LMH sat on the information, then the PIs made it look like they found the location, then they all put the kind of deliberately misleading "spin" on it one finds in the worst end of the political circus. It was presented as evidence in support of the story! "Look, the photo was actually taken in California! On the same map page as Big Basin! Well, not in the park proper, but just outside. Only two parks away, on a busy highway. Close enough for this crew!"

I strongly urge anyone reading this to follow this link and read MarsAve's postings in the original.

theparacast.com...

This is yet another example of why ufology gets close to zero respect from real scientists. Who can blame them for thinking we're all retards?

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join