It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
There is an IM on its way onwards towards you now sys.

Should be an intersting read I think.

Wayne...

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Coast to CoastAM Either late April, or May 6th, 2007

What is that, DRT? This makes you look uninformed, even if a reader never had heard about this story before.

With May 6th you proof you even did not verify anything.

Ridiculed? Yes, by yourselves. You just repeat Linda's "investigative" report. And this one is wrong!

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Amazing Sidd the y dont stop the misinfo....why should anyone believe that when there own witness Brent has a history of going invisible to beat the system per his own words.

My name is BC Yearout‚ I’ve lived in the Metro area all of my life. I don’t know much about you I’m not really a figure skating fan. I’m what the State of Washington and Clark County‚ at one time called the States Biggest Dead Beat Dad. For a child that I proved wasn’t mine‚ but because of who I was‚ and the fact that I had money and refused to pay‚ they charged me. Between the Clark County sheriff’s office and the local newspaper‚ I was crucified for the better part of 5 years…. They put me on the front page of the Columbian with a picture of me sitting on the hood of my Corvette‚ and because my lawyer told me I couldn’t say anything‚ said that I was worth X and refused to pay‚ and have all this crap‚ etc… It would take hours to explain all that they did to me. Let me say this though‚ I got a Judge retired early‚ a Officer Fired‚ two other officer’s reassigned to desk work or the likes‚ an attorney dis–bared with 13 counts of misconduct‚ etc… You feel me? The politics in the Vancouver/Clark County‚ Camas area are very biased and they bend quite a few laws and do things like release information‚ including private 911 tapes and information and such‚ to anybody that wants it. This is wrong! There are several things going on in your life right now especially being under the microscope. I can help you if you want me to‚ I beat these guys at their own game once and I would love to do it again? I think that we could re–invent you at the same time if you really wanted to. Now days‚ you are entitled to make mistakes‚ it’s what you do afterwards that’s important. Staying out of the light isn’t always easy‚ I remember‚ now it comes naturally! Here is myspace! Check me out and please see that Tonya reads this‚ please‚ don’t let her end up like Anna‚ I’m begging you? Please! Check me out‚ I can help her. www.myspace.com... This is part of being invisable‚ it’s a bit out there but it serves it’s purpose! Brent

Thats a nice letter to the girl TANYA HARDING who had her boyfriend s break the legs on a competing olympic skater with a baseball bat.
But the letter says a lot about HIM more than her.
especially when it serves a purpose. His website is nice and his friends too.
Is that his famous Lexus? sounds like a clinger to me more than a witness.
At least he read one book. Holographic universe ..that makes all things possible, visible and invisible.
what he should have said to Tanya please dont let her wind up wind up like Isaac or Jennifer, thats real scary, then maybe she would have given him some free skating lessons

ps if you want the artist love bear you will have to go to china www.game798.com... I hope you speak chinese. but the pic is signed picard odd.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

It was bad enough before I went over to My Space, but now I feel like I need a bath.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Thing is, I just can’t believe that LMH is so naive that she basically is saying she doesn’t believe the expert opinion that the pictures of the drone are fake
Because if she believes the picture are CGI, Then she must except that Isaac is lying, because he’s producing documents that have picture’s that show the same CGI parts and the witness Yearout is lying by producing airbrush paintings of a CGI drone and describing the CGI drone, I mean obviously their lying, why would you risk your credibility be reporting and interviewing people who you know must be lying

The fact that this is disappointing as Nola213 has pointed out, just fizzles away without a culprit coming forward to take their well deserved credit, the lack of anyone wanting to say “I did this” makes me wonder, to loosely use the phrase “follow the money” I ask myself who has gotten anything out of this but Coast to coast and earth files the very places this whole story seems to channel thru

I only say this was well thought out as far as it leads to a total dead end; as if there’s a high confidence that one can’t prove who’s behind it, protecting the credibility of those who put it on the line by continuously reporting on a story that is based on Computer-Generated Imagery of a machine hovering in the sky

Catching the culprit would be the final chapter on this thread

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Moonking My friend..not a dead end..but their front door.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I hope so sysconfig, that would be nice to see, I must confess I gave up pursuit sometime back. I've always believed this could be cracked
How about c2c and earth files reclaiming there credibility, they at least must hold the keys to this , I do enjoy c2c and earthfiles and realized that there is an entertainment aspect to them, but would a little integrity hurt so much ? just to help weed out derailing story's like this that eat up so much of the ufologist resources

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by moonking

Well put, Moonking. There is obviously some outright fraud at some level, and a desperate, embarrassing denial trip connected with it. In our quest to discover the Who and the Why, we have to deal with the location of the border between those two. I am afraid it isn't likely to get any prettier.

C2C could be a wonderful show, and an excellent resource, but it's about as credible as Faux News. Actually, C2C makes Faux News look more like the BBC, which is no mean feat!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

listen to the lot of ye, Here we be sinking clearin the enitire the French fleet from our waters lads. looting plunderin French and English booty and now yers ready to quit. I cants believeit! ..Aye, I must be dreamin in Davy Jones locker, I can here me dearly departed mother, callin me home now. Sys Sys..come home boy..
The barnacles musta got to yer brains mateys!
The real booty lies just ahead!
Aye, Aye, have I lied to any salty dog here...nay!
Now some of ye..may not have the stomach for this..but if ye knew when ye this joined this ship..we takes no prisoner and we divides the spoils fair n square every time,, Let the those French Pansies do that ehh.? look at dem pretty clothes and fancy reports..But can they fight? why i'll put one of you against a hundred of them on any shore..thats right..

Bein i be a fair man and all
some of ye arent ARC so yer free to go home to the kiddies.
those of you who are, and you know well mateys who you are..theres only one way off this ship and thats the

and join the rest of the DRT calling ye several fathoms below..and its gettin cold too!
so ye makes up ye minds takes yer time and hurry up,quick, before the scoundrels get away. Im going to count to 10..
1 2 3 10..
what say ye?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Aaaaarrrrrrrrrhhhh! Ah reckon sense ye put 'er thataway, a respectable pirate's got little choice. Yer don't mind if we has us some spinach now and agin, do ye Guvnuh?

www.transbuddha.com...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
that was really funny .Now everyone , eat yer spinach and cuts ye a mean and manly wind towards the enemy..ahhhhh aye thats the spirit! heave ho!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What kind of pedophile cosplay hippy came up w/ that TV show?
Now I know why kids are growing up to build meth labs....

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nfotech

Relax! It's from Nickelodeon, actually. That crew is in Iceland, IIRC, and the pink haired girl is apparently a star. They do some pretty neat stuff. The Transbuddha site is a fun one most of the time, but they do like some weird crap.

This sure is a different world than the one us antiques encountered when we arrived, but that's more good than bad.

Aaaaarrrrrrrhhhh! Good on ye, Mate!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
reply to post by nfotech

Relax! It's from Nickelodeon, actually. That crew is in Iceland, IIRC, and the pink haired girl is apparently a star. They do some pretty neat stuff. The Transbuddha site is a fun one most of the time, but they do like some weird crap.

This sure is a different world than the one us antiques encountered when we arrived, but that's more good than bad.

Aaaaarrrrrrrhhhh! Good on ye, Mate!

As long as they dont pair up the drones with teletubbies we are good to go. The spongebob song would fit rather nicely as our theme song too, but yours has an edge there Double!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

WHOA!!!!

Did anyone look at Brent's "friends list?!?!?!?!? We have a "Chad" who is a "Telecom TOWER HAND". Isn't THAT interesting? Weren't nearly ALL the CGI drones added to pictures of Telcom poles/towers?!

Have a look at Chad's myspace page will ya?

profile.myspace.com...

Springer...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

WHOA!!!!

ALL the CGI drones added to pictures of Telcom poles/towers?!

Well.... notice the coment from 'myakia':

"11 Mar 2007 04:01

Hey Chad!
good to hear from you, things are good. I hope we do get to see you guys this summer....road trip to Tahoe?? I want to meet your little man! Well I hope that you and the family are great and I will talk to you soon. Loves from me and the fam!

Certainly peaks my interest a little as they are from vancovour which right now is about as near to CGI center of the 3d world as your going to get outside of the big studios.
Certainly someone to take a close look at I think.

nice one springer.

Wayne...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hmmmm..... More comments like "come on down to Tahoe." Chad plays the banjo? That's interesting. I always thought the Chad drones looked like mutant banjos.

I hear the distinctive sounds of Mike's steam shovel running full throttle!

Dadgummit! You pirates are going to make me join My Space now!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

WHOA!!!!

Did anyone look at Brent's "friends list?!?!?!?!? We have a "Chad" who is a "Telecom TOWER HAND". Isn't THAT interesting? Weren't nearly ALL the CGI drones added to pictures of Telcom poles/towers?!

profile.myspace.com...

Springer...

yes and he spent time in tahoe and just had a baby that year, also even a jennifer but thats privetely locked from Clackamas oregon that Clackamas sounds familiar was it ty or steph will have to look up.
most fascinationg..I was holding off until the DRT people started pushing Brent like mother Theresa. He like using craigslist too.
there is more..yet to come

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

Ahh, doubles, if I could only show it in video! I need more talented people like that.

Here is my opinion.

wildalf.fortunecity.com...

Just a first impression.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
What did I say about CG? I'll still put my chips on the model.

Having a bucket truck makes it all much, much easier....

It's amazing how a little mistake brings down the gang - Busted

new topics

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join