It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
See we've cracked it already...they aren't drones but a design for a new automatic spinach tin opener!

I ahve a feeling this case is sending us all slighting loopy.

Wayne...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I would like to know why Tomi has not inquired about Nekitamo, and his Involvement in the Reyes Club being that they emailed several times and he nor her revealed their participation to the general OM membership prior to July 10, when the report or esoteric "draft" , which I assume did take some time and thought to prepare,,was issued. , otherwise it was ready AHEAD of time. Again, known DRt members were participating with Reyes and Whitley, PRIOR to July 10 when the report was posted. In fact , selection of "volunteers" and disccussions and analysis initiatedwithin 10 day window of Isaacs appearance.

Sys, you really floor me. I trip over anything drone related, any web site any forum, anything... I sign up, go in, look around and generally forget what it was a day later, keeping a bookmark somewhere.

You really give me credit I don't deserve.. but thanks

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Questions:
Why was Arthur so excited at first hand, that he wrote to LMH, Isaac sounds true?
Why did he start that group and than never participated in it himself?
Why does he now behave like all the witnesses and Isaac?

He could clarify this, but until now it doesn't look as if he ever will.

Because he's got a life away from drones? Unlike everyone else??

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by the secret web

I always thought they had that "yuppie kitchen gadget" look about them.

Swiss Army Chef do-dad?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I want everyone to take a good look at this and ponder what Breazeal said in his analysis in the ARC library . I ran across while looking for the new DRT domain allegedly going up. Perhaps it was a going away gif pun intended.

He said www.kbvp.com...

I find this anomaly is as much interest as the "drone" itself. I originally enlarged and enhanced object "B" to create the inset "C". (see original photo and analysis) To see a better view, I turned the image to black and white, added a layer of "etch", and added a bit more contrast. The effect of this modification results in a better idea of the objects three dimensional shape.

All Drones, Probes, and RPVs ultimately have a source of control. Is it possible that this anomaly is that controller? If there are other photos of the "Drone UFO" with this anomalous object in the background, it makes a strong case for the controlling craft. I invite all readers to pursue this research. If you find another photo with this object, contact me through the web site contact page.
We could be getting hoaxed, but it would be on a level beyond previous attempts

Not could we ,we were, and Yes it THE controller.

Now for those that don't believe in the supernatural hand of the "man" and his sense of humor as well as righteousness.

the clip came from here
www.enquirer.com...
The God lthat laughs Last Laughs Best.

This one is for you Nola213
InFotech my friend, concentrate on the Steph TY B pics, forget Chad.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
reply to post by spacebot

Yo, spacebot! AGREED.

I would very much like for us to stick together on topics such as that which we covered these 277 some-odd pages.

I have a disdain for politics, so the WTF and Kennedy ass. threads all hold little appeal to me, but I could do it if I could stick with you guys.

The teamwork is the thing I reckon.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by klatunictobarata]

[edit on 7-5-2008 by klatunictobarata]

Yes indeed! I am all for it.

[removed]

[edit on 7-5-2008 by spacebot]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

I like that idea too. Don't we need a Secret Hideout, though? All the other outfits with three-letter-acronyms seem to have 'em. My uncle has an old trailer out in the woods that he hardly ever uses. We could do some Sasquatch research while we're there, too. Just a thought.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Indeed we do!
But no secret hideout would be complete without Sidd drawing and making music for us!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I still think this was the best post of the entire thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

More specificly, these two:

..and this post which goes to further prove the point:

which then went on to make this real world lighting render example:

These were funny! LOL

media.putfile.com...
media.putfile.com...

[edit on 7-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

[edit on 8-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Indeed it became evident here at ATS that it was pretty Lame. Thats why the thread stopped by itself, compared to most forums. Only when it became evident that the thing was becoming a cult, based on visitors here ,and that the good sense of the average aTS er , backed up by the experts opinions, was being insulted, was it necessary to label it Hoax, so we could continue the other part, search for the evildoers. Most people generall on finding hoax or even smelling it, and this one had that smell, walk away from it. Yet despite the amateur and professional opinions, a handful continue, and recently are attempting to have it linked to the philadelphia experiment. Its like black holes merging in space, as above so below, the ignorance feeds on more ignorance and grows bigger.
That being said thanx for the flashbacks and the good work of those unsung heoes, who battled for the truth before us. What they did remains here forever, or as long as the power stays on.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Let me just say that I think all you guys are top notch...from the very beginning, I have been coming here more than anywhere else to get my "drone fix"....long before I ever registered in fact....I registered so that I could toss a few ideas into the ring here and there...a researcher by NO MEANS on part with any of you, that much goes without saying...but I review and take-in absolutely everything that everyone here posts on the subject. I have begun to lean, in the past few months, towards a much more skeptical approach to the whole mess, after taking in all the info posted here through page after page, hour after hour of reading and digesting it all....I will say this, if it is anything but a big hoax, things have been handled so incorrectly as to totally destroy certain parties reputations in the field of serious UFO study....I commend you all for your work, and as always I will be floating around, checking back every day to be sure.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk
Because he's got a life away from drones? Unlike everyone else??

This is what I would have expected, before he wrote to Linda, made an interview with her and prepared a research...
And suddenly he remembered, that he had a job to do.

Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
Indeed we do!
But no secret hideout would be complete without Sidd drawing and making music for us!

Thanx, but I fear, I have the longest way, so I would need a one man drone or something like that.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

I wasn't giving this find a comment since I waited for more experts opinions to accumulate, since I am not an expert in photo analysis but I believe Sys_Config you made a very good point showing this to us.
A remote control device would belong to an flying gadget used as a reference marker to a video shoot as to how a pure CGI object would interact in the sequence. It would have to be something that would be almost invisible if you pasted the pictured drone CGI on top of it since then you only had to cut out only insignificant details from the video frames belonging to this reference marker.

Something like this perhaps?

Bladestar - Flying toy

[edit on 8-5-2008 by spacebot]

Also a flying gadget as Bladestar is would produce a more stable flightpath and advanced agility if a similar rotor blade design philosophy like in the Ka-50 "Black Shark" helicopter could be used.

Could it be that a gadget was built solely for the purpose of introducing a small remote controlled craft with stabilized flight characteristics?
If any similar theory could be correct, a gadget such as this could have been used several times as a marker for making videos.

Also in the famous CGI remake of the "California Drone "Chad" UFO CG Compiliation - More Detail" we can see the overall design is somehow similar with parts of a helicopter rotor system, of course this theory has been already presented in this thread if I am not been mistaken. Maybe an abandoned project from somewhere that some people borrowed the schematics? I am no expert in helicopter mechanics though. I would guess that a person working with flying gadgets or especially the more sophisticated types of them like any UAV could have access to an abandoned project and could use some parts of its design to produce an "alien drone".

Here is a simple helicopter mechanism in action. Note how complicated it is even if it is a simple model.

Helicopter youtube

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Also I do believe more footage from such "UFOs" will appear in the future, so people have to do some real catching up in order for fake cases to be debunked. The Isaac CARET - Drones HOAX thread matter can serve as a valuable reference since it is the most complete and long thread ever made about debunking a single case.
I took the liberty of adding you guys to my friends list, in case most of us do agree and if circumstances permit we can collectively lend our attention at cases of disputable material surfacing in the media in the future.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Cannot add anything to this, sorry.

But is anyone familiar with Steve Morans Pterodactyl?

Did not know of this story, until today. Has it been discussed here? What was the final outcome?

Here is a link:
s8int.com...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

I don't recall ever seeing this before, but stuff like that is not uncommon. Could be a bird, some small bit of trash the photographer did not notice falling to the ground, a rag tossed out a window. Not enough detail available. I'm always worried when I read, "I didn't see this in the frame when I took the picture." Birds are often caught in photos without the photographer noticing, then posted as UFOs. Gulls in particular can look pretty weird, and there was one zipping around the internet just a few months ago. Guess who featured it as a UFO! Anyway, the "pterodactyl" does look strange.

Frank Warren had a good story about the IFO gull, here.
frankwarren.blogspot.com...

[edit on 5/8/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hi doubles,

I ask, because this guy was very quickly in the drone saga.

Would like to know, if it was a hoax, he played before. Could be interesting.

Edit to add: I guess, Sys will like his way to write (but until now it is just a question about the death angel story):

Steve "Blind Gumbo Lee" M. says:

This has me totally freaked out, looking at the pictures and reading the submitter's story. The way he says it operates and the strange script on it is truly disturbing. Anyone ever see anything like this before? Anyone have an ideas as to what it might be? Check it out: www.coasttocoas......

www.yelp.com...

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Cannot add anything to this, sorry.

But is anyone familiar with Steve Morans Pterodactyl?

Did not know of this story, until today. Has it been discussed here? What was the final outcome?

Here is a link:
s8int.com...

Interesting, its def not billiy miers pterodactyl.
it looks like a tarp to me, you know those plastic sheets that get blown away some times, they can take any variety of shapes as they twist and turn in the air. I imagine there were a lot of those around in that area. Remember when the were looking for fossits plane? that happened, they mistook a blue tarp for a plane wreck.
whatever this guy was using had a cheap lens, but thats what I think it is. Gee and its in the oopa museum..wow!
Maybe we can do like Jurassic park, and get its dna, i always wanted to ride a pterodactyl. They are very gentle carnivores that can eat 9 times its weight in a day. Thanx Sid. and you said the magic words!
the sun is the left, look at shadows, look at buildings, where bird is, lighting is not right, then look at white back ground, like that florida ufo, then all blue above, imo these even feels more fake than drones, the bird looks more focused than surrounding, like a paste and cut.. it should ne darker on the backside of those buldings..I looked for steve moran no good except musician. I dont think they would let anyone fly a 3d pterodactyl kite they sell, on 911 site. . The website this is on never did a followup. I dont blame them, its an out of place hoax, for such a sensitive time.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

new topics

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join