It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
New witnesses report at LMH.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Agreed! The more we are, the bigger is the chance that we see a drone one day. Be it on someone's harddrive or on someone's night table, ugh!

Edit to add: Or even in someone's living room:

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I’m speechless and honored, but any contributions I have pale in comparison, but I support your continuing tenacity and enjoy the analysis, no longer a what, now a who and why, keep it up and if I come up with anything.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Yes the vortexs are busy, not my Fault!
a new crop circle the second in 2 years has popped up in an old womans 50= acre backyard. monroe county Tnesse ,
about 1/2 roughly .3 km miles from the last one in Knoxville as reference is 20 miles away.
cnn has just covered it. its triangle and spheres, and more like arrow hmm
crop circle festival starts in June. I imagine wisconsin and wherever wheatheads congregate will be busy as we go along.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.cnn.com...#/video/us/2008/05/08/vo.tn.crop.circles.cnn

Sidd, I keep looking for Moran, but only thing just see his picture used at truthseekerangels a 911 conspiracy sight. I think Alex Jones won't buy it either, but you never know.

I have included the thread its on and associated symbolism. Please visit and enjoy participating on the ATS threads for the most incisive commentary in the terahedron universe. during your stay here

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I think it would be pretty easy to make a model like the drone out of light materials such as what they do with RC airplanes using either foam or wireframe covered with a stretchable fabric material. With the basic model smaller parts could be added for detail and realism.

Now you don't need a sophisticated RC helicopter or lifting model. You simply get some helium balloons.

Once you got the model at the right height (above telephone poles or trees or out over a cliff) two or three lines attached to the balloon, with the model suspended below, could be used to position (over power lines or even treetops).

You would need probably a minimum of three guys holding guidelines to position the balloon (S). Once the suspended model was in place and the balloons out of the frame simply take your pictures and then erase the suspension line using the pc.

I think this would be pretty easy to do.

As for the Isaac document, well that's just a work of science fiction, a short story.

And so after a couple of buddies with their model and balloons and several friends or relatives in various parts of the country follow a prepared script they pretend to be witnesses.

I think a dedicated group of high school kids (science project types) could have pulled this off. Or college kids, etc.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have been so mean on Linda the least I can do is help promote her upcoming TENNESEE conference.

May 6, 2008 - First Dreamland Nashville
High Strangeness Festival June 27-29, 2008.

For tickets, Click Here.

Whitley and Anne Strieber, William Henry, Jim Marrs and I will present various facets of high strangeness phenomena at the Nashville Public Library in Tennessee, June 27-29, 2008. In Whitley Strieber's Friday night keynote, he will share the strangest events in his life and where he thinks the non-human phenomenon is leading. Anne Strieber will focus on the highest strangeness in the human abduction syndrome. William Henry will talk about “star gate” exits from Earth in “Green Man and the Door in the Sky — Opening the Stargate at World’s End.” Jim Marrs looks at what is happening in America and the world in “The Rise of the Fourth Reich,” the title of his new book to be released this summer by HarperCollins. Linda Moulton Howe will present latest research with more eyewitnesses who encountered aggresive military on May 28, 1974, when a glowing, white disc and a silver triangular craft engraved with rune-like symbols on its front tip landed in the Sandia foothills east of Albuquerque, New Mexico.

There, am I a fair person or not, I hope she can get that lady from the Monroe county CC to come, why I will bet anything the crowd will be on pins and needles.

Yes I agree on that possibility of College engineering type students ( who in our party would have access to them?) and the story is definitely sci fi but together with the sequences already oulined in prior posts, the arrow still points to the magic mushroom we have growing..as opposed to one small clique, that ordinarily would be in the same major, or even class, and not cross several as we have here.
But you do reinforce the point, that things can in this uncharted area of finding hoaxters, can really turn on a dime. Proving hoax, was comparatively the easy part indeed.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I did not hasten to see the new witness report, now I see I missed a lot!

This is comedy pure! I just had to make a break, because I could not breath anymore, while laughing.

Here is the first one:

"A year ago..."
"Brent Yourout (ure-OWE)"

Here I have to tell you, that we have a comedy show, and the running gag is, that the comedians play a game. Everytime the same guy tells a lot of nonsense and the others shout: You're out!

But Linda is a better comedian, next one:

"Brent Yearout"

Yeah, (ure-OWE), what? Or Yearout like "a year ago"?

Can't read more of this now.

One year ago and you're out!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
I must confess, you baffle me...

Edit to add: This looks very much like the picture in my mind.

youtube.com...

Were you talking to me? I was making a reference to "There will be blood" where my hero tells the preacher man he done stole all the oil out from under his land...

The best movie scene ever

~ "You see drone-boy, if you have a website pimping BS, and I have a website pimping BS and my site reaches way across the net and sucks up all your viewers, I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!"

(I don't know who I like better in the lead role, Sys, Shad or Sidd....)

Excellent find on the lifters - that's exactly what I pictured and I guess my own bias from my Silverlit model made me think quad rotor - plus they can lift more and remain stable longer. Here's what mine looked like before 'the big dig'.

X-UFO Video

I have a 4 string rig of mono-filament with a paper clip 'hook' at the bottom on my lifter and put a 1-2 inch loop of the same string on 2 places on my planes so I can 'hook them' and bring them back down safely.

I was rocking the craft side to side trying to swing the hook into a tree to 'catch' such a loop when the wind helped me out, the gyroscope g locked and the damn thing came down like a missile. It landed right on the gyro pack and converted very efficiently into tiny shrapnel....

I don't know why I didn't think of it before, too blinded by the shiny object and the sirens song of belief, I guess. It's still a long ways to go and a lot of effort for something a pack of 'glo-rods' any CATV or phone installer would have and some fishing line could accomplish.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I did not hasten to see the new witness report, now I see I missed a lot!

This is comedy pure! I just had to make a break, because I could not breath anymore, while laughing.

Here is the first one:

"A year ago..."
"Brent Yourout (ure-OWE)"

Here I have to tell you, that we have a comedy show, and the running gag is, that the comedians play a game. Everytime the same guy tells a lot of nonsense and the others shout: You're out!

But Linda is a better comedian, next one:

"Brent Yearout"

Yeah, (ure-OWE), what? Or Yearout like "a year ago"?

Can't read more of this now.

One year ago and you're out!

yes the new witness was the same Brent Yearout in camas. That is true Sidd the coincidence and humour evolving in this.! He seems like a nice guy, and sincere but has hard time

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
...and a pinocchio drone:

"SO HOW IS THE NOSE DIFFERENT?

It was long and it was flat"

Hahaha! I am just downloading that guy from Easy Riders. He looks a lot like Dennis Hopper and is very funny. O my! He just gives her her good-bye and she likes it very much.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
‘Oh, my word, here I am having a Close Encounter and there isn’t anybody around.’

Hahaha! As a married man I lived to see some of these "close encounters", too!

Edit to add: When I had my first sex, I thought exactly the same!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Lecture: Why the drones are called drones!

"The thing was not very thick. It was thin! I think that’s why everyone was calling them drones because they are so small. There was not enough structure there to house anyone, not a person, unless they were very, very small people!"

Edit to add: The following statement can't be true!
"something that is operating off of an arc"

The ARC never was busy with stuff like that!!!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

‘Oh, my word, here I am having a Close Encounter and there isn’t anybody around.’

Hahaha! As a married man I lived to see some of these "close encounters", too!

Edit to add: When I had my first sex, I thought exactly the same!

Thats right I dont recall Arc doing that either, that why I want one of those psionic plasma generator, maybe if I stand in cropcircle, I might get lucky!
But I must beware of an encounter of 4th kind, where the expeience is so bad, you never come back and never seen again!

I missed info he just posted , we try not to jump over anothers post! unless its you know who!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
my most fervent apology - I took a long time doing my post, running in and out of my office and didn't realize I had smashed into another conversation. I'm going to go listen to this witness now....

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
No I was apologizing to you!!!!
good listening on the pod.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nfotech

Now I see why you talked around the bush. The DRT would have laughed you away with that like they did with ototh.

But I don't find it very unlikely that some robo-freaks are involved. Though doubles is right with the Rajman drone. Not so much, because it comes close to the wires, but because it looks like coming straight from the warehouse - cleaned and polished - and it seems to be made, to show us, that it is too big, to be transported by some lifters. Just made for the dreamers.

I still think, this group work could be done by different teams with different means. Also one can let a drone lift in an empty area, but not in regions, where people live. Rajman's was said to be seen in Capitola. (Nobody ever confirmed this.)

I don't have any problem, to think, this group worked with CGI and others with models. This would make it even more tricky and if one was debunked, the others could still stand upright - from a believer's side.

And if the drones were first developped in CGI, why not use both?

Brainstorming here, as always.

By the way: I would like to play that guy in the film, but I guess they would give the role to shadows anyway.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Brent does not let me go to bed right now. I just saw this post:

"I am Brent!
I was driving a 1999 Lexus LS-400, with a Rocky Mountain Radar Laser Jammer, GPS, Bell 360 degree Radar Laser Detector, Satelight Mapping System etc...
Anything else? I'm here for now but I don't know for how much longer I'm going to be able to do this because I feel like I'm being followed everywhere and we keep receiving just static prank phone calls?"

I had expected to get some weird mails, when I posted my email address openly in the public. Just the same spam like V:I*A'G>R=A and such things...

Seems I am not interesting enough...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hi Brent.

Throw a bone to Numbers, would ya? We've been pretty tough on him lately. Not that he hasn't earned it or anything, but we'd hate to see him go away completely.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Would it be too much to ask this 'Brent" to try and document his harassment? Start recording the phone calls, put up cameras and try and use some basic tactics to expose anyone who 'might' be following him? If that really is him I see the groundwork being laid for yet another 'vanishing witness'.....

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Brent is at om right now on the first brent wa thread! get your list ready you guys are right he may just vanish, 4dr ford falcons outside like in Argentina

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join