It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I never read so often about witnesses not coming out, because they are ridiculed.

I never saw so called UFOlogists ridicule themselves so often as in this case.

Thanks, DRT, good work, if that was, what you meant to do.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
reply to post by Sys_Config

. Holy Crap! Not only is the location not in Big Basin, it's on a hairpin turn on a state highway some ten to twenty miles from the edge of Big Basin park. Not only that, the actual location is surrounded by other state parks, the photo was taken facing the opposite direction from where Big Basin lies over the horizon, and you even have to drive through a different state park in order to get from the location of the photo to Big Basin. Identifying this photo as "in Big Basin" is a flat out lie.

That's not the worst of it, though, as we all know. LMH sat on the information, then the PIs made it look like they found the location, then they all put the kind of deliberately misleading "spin" on it one finds in the worst end of the political circus. It was presented as evidence in support of the story! "Look, the photo was actually taken in California! On the same map page as Big Basin! Well, not in the park proper, but just outside. Only two parks away, on a busy highway. Close enough for this crew!"

I strongly urge anyone reading this to follow this link and read MarsAve's postings in the original.

theparacast.com...

This is yet another example of why ufology gets close to zero respect from real scientists. Who can blame them for thinking we're all retards?

Yes Double , I invited Mars here when I found that after a poster came in and dropped it on us. Its a fabulous find and prima facie proof LMH has no intention of dropping the drones. For some reason they are critical for her and Whitley . I am so disheartened by Arthur. I really liked him. I really did.
I posted Marsave in the archives underneaths the mufon report. When David Biedny did that podcast, he had every reason to laugh, which annoyed the Omfers to no end. Because Marsave post went to the heart of the story, not just the pictures, but the witness themselves and its promoter LMH and Whitley.

Why would LMH and Whitley make this an obsession to continue weaving and dreaming everysighting as a drone is beyond me (no not really) almost like proud parents, weening their little baby and teaching it to walk, inviting others to come and see their little toddlers .
Its become a case of the drone sextuplets, babies, who have a face that only a mother could love.

I recommend everyone too Double to go and become members and support with donations sites like this. They are our wall, against the powers of deception. A sanctuary like ATS, to post the truth without fear of recrimination as in others.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Is there anyone trustworthy living nearby this new witness or one of the previous ones who could be located? I think a personal visit may be in order....

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nfotech
Is there anyone trustworthy living nearby this new witness or one of the previous ones who could be located? I think a personal visit may be in order....

We can't seem to find too much on his name other than whats there. But he does have that friend Tim. In addition, he found OM to post to so perhaps he reads the forums too. We certainly have questions only because of the way Linda handles an interview. So unprofessional it would kill any a legitimate witness unfortunately. She leaves so much unasked that you or I with any common sense would ask , when such a witness comes foward to a forum they are swamped by simple questions that should have been asked.
I find this totally inexcusable, as it then consequently gives a sincere witness the " feeling : he or she is harassed. then we at this end " feel "he is avoiding or lying.
Nfotech, what is there to do? its like a catch 22 , a rock and a hard place, and a hard place can feel worse than a rock sometimes

anyway
as I am a subscriber to the Jack Vallet hypothesis, we must be careful not to dismiss these things outright, even though they do not fit the empiracle framework of proof , but neither should we be totally sloppy like LMH and Whitley, or we will have cults popping up like daisies everywhere. In fact. It has happened already with doomsday cults in japan, jim Jones, seventhgate, (Remember Startreks navigator had a real life baby brother that committed suicide with them) even subsects of mormons that blend a hybrid of bizarre sophia matriarchal bases theologies. They want the Old Gods to return in essence is what i can see. Not an evolution IMO but a devolution .Why can't God send his Angels to earth in what looks like a flying Eggbeater
He has worked in far more mysterious ways.

PS someone needs to tell Atto to stop trying to duplicate Gabriels Trumpet, he can't do it, not even a flute. A whistle, a glorified shunt maybe, after all the human body has several.

Happy Mothers Day to all,
and to all the henpecked husbands , you have my sympathies

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Funny how they know not to go to MUFON or another viable option.
If you have some drone strange to pimp there's one customer ready and waiting....

Ohhh the temptation......

You're right of course - even as tired as I am of the game I still allow that there might just be something out there people would confuse w/ a drone. Hell, there might even be actual drones and this is the pre-game, meant to bore us all and negate future potential witnesses under a cloud of suspicion.

I found a strange UAV in evaluation by the DOI. From a distance one might confuse it for a "drone" due to later media influences and might explain why a park ranger would respond with boredom. It's possible we have mis-identification in a case or two, a bit of "mommy didn't give me enough attention" and a cast of "players".
Maybe...

As much of a believer as I am there's still quite a lot in ufology that will crack me up, roll my eyes and embarrass me for all humanity.

As for our mad scientist?
~The problem with encouraging a shy little critter to come out of it's hole is that sometimes it's enormous and hungry.

Thanks for the nomination to ARC, by the way. I'll have to get up to speed on the benefits and the weekly poker game. Do we have a t-shirt yet?

[edit on 11-5-2008 by nfotech]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nfotech

Funny how they seem to know not to go to MUFON or another viable option. If you have some drone strange to pimp there's one outlet. Ohhh the temptation......

You're right of course - even as tired as I am of the game I still allow that there might just be something out there people would confuse w/ a drone. Hell there might even be actual drones and this is the pre-game, meant to bore us all and negate future potential witnesses. Maybe...

As much of a believer as I am there's still quite a lot in ufology that will crack me up, roll my eyes and embarrass me for all humanity.

You know the problem with encouraging a shy little critter to come out of it's hole is that sometimes it's enormous and hungry too.

You have touched on something very important, yes we have pranksters, and we have real bonafide events, and common to both is the audience.
they need their witnesses, and for some witnesses, there is a special type. who knowing will not go to a mufon or nuforc, because they do not want something scrutinized that will take their belief a way. perhaps the only thing in their life that gives them their satisfaction, or meaning in life.and synergistically will go to the aid of something of something they feel in their heart of hearts will come if they work at it. We empathize with Isaac, working nine to five, doiing work under pressure and watchful eyes, told to be honest and dutiful yet maintain a lie, and he strikes in the end a blow for truth to break the veil. So he becomes a champion, but in real life he does not feel like that. But truly he should know Great men rarely if ever do, even after a victorios war, they return home, to their farms and families. Some return to empty homes, and suffer more tragedies than they did on a battlefield.
This Isaac is a tragic hero in the tragi comedy of life. and this witness may be I think like that too. I feel i saw his message, but others ran off with this thing as the Roman soldiers gambled of Jesus robes. They forgot about the man that wore them .Arthur, in his logs despises mainstream religion, and religiosity. Who doesn't. Isaac is seeking to fill a void that may never be filled.
in smaller churches, i note that parisioners go feeling as sinners than do large ones, which have all pomp and ceremony. But a church is just imo a place to get washed. Some car washes are just better than others., and you should never stop going because you look at your neighbors in the pews or even altar,as hippocrites. You go for you, then you will empower yourself to take control of your life, and find those like you to accompany you, irrespective of the tragedy and hardship, which were merely stepping stones for the soul to evolve. So what does this have to do with with witnesses, nothing and everything. Truth for a stock broker, may be relative to market share.

Being a gambling man himself, Isaac should know, that its not the cards you get but how you play them that counts. In the end we all leave the poker table of life naked. But one thing is important in every poker game where you are allowed to bluff, to make it work. For when you are out of collateral and clothes, the really good special player can be trusted with: His Word. how good has the word been in the past for these people to give them a pass.
But I digress
its late
when i return perhaps I will delete this rambling.
good night.

Info hehe Ill take the little critter as collateral!, not a gold watch but it'll do!
your word is good as gold.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Dissapointing.

I always thought the Drones would be figured out with some Resounding Bang of an Epiphany(sp?) of some sorts. Or one Key peice of evidence that blew everyone's hair back, like Isaac stepping forward, and comeing clean, and showing us a Warehouse full of full scale Drones or the like.

Yes I'm a dreamer.

But unfortunately this story seems to end in a quit flutter over the course of many days, and not one Big shocking piece of evidence, but the cumulative amount of lots of very small pieces of evidence.

Ah well. I suppose it is time to admit that it's over, no one has ever come forward, and I doubt they ever will.

Maybe we'll see the Drones in a Movie Theatre nearby, sometime this summer?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Announcing the Drone Research Team website:

droneteam.com...

The DRT has the following goals:

• To solve the drone mystery; what is it, what is its genesis and what does it mean?
  • To study this scientifically, to research it exhaustively.
  • To find the original witnesses, protect them and verify them.
  • To find new witnesses of the Drones or CARET, to protect their interests and verify their facts.

This website has the following goals:

• To provide a repository and chronicle of the California Drones UFO phenomenon.
  • To provide reports of our investigation.
  • To allow a place for witnesses to feel comfortable in coming forward and provide more clues to the case.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Thanks, OTF,

my biased mind just let me read dreamteam...

I sure will be watching, you know I enjoy this all very much.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Came across an interesting picture while looking at cg tools. Take a look at the background. Look familiar?

www.3d-coat.com...
www.3d-coat.com...

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by onthefence55

What, no T-shirts?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

I think declaring it hoax after giving everyone a year and no one offering counter proof except they are still looking for proof and have a dedicated website to keep looking for proof , along with PIs with magnifying glasses , is a monumental achieevement and tribute to our tolerance here..The last "witness" Someone driving a full blown lexus with some of the best acoustics and soundproofing on the planet along with a radio playing can here static not on the radio but from the outside is a bit of a stretch. As for hoaxters you must not be keeping up, and to drop in and say that Nola, might not be taken the way you must have otherwise intended I am sure. I hope you are really dreaming and not awake. wake up!

Rwiggins, that looks like the new drone described, not the old one. Great russian software, but how is the customer service? Arkhangels should weigh in on this, he is quite good about art like this. No telling when that Striker screenshot from a current game that brent might be playing now,. Is it possible he has been inhaling to much of the airbrush fumes. My late brother succumed to lung fibrosis from that. deadly stuff.

Hmm To find and protect the original witnesses..then verify..how do you know its them and not a him? Have you looked underneath Lindas dress?
is someone smoking crack? Am I reading this correctly?
Springer, I love you to death fellow warrior, but its getting too public in here.

Boys and girls, do I sense a provocation here?

OTF didnt show me hers, why should we show them ours

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwiggins
Came across an interesting picture while looking at cg tools. Take a look at the background. Look familiar?[/IMG]

What you’re seeing now is the fact that the drone design has infected the consciousness of a thousand young concept artists who in a way similar to people inspired by designs from movies or trad art, take inspiration from the drone designs. So to be honest I'd not read too much into it, it’s been so widespread for so long, it’s fair to say that there will now be a lot of similar designs doing the rounds.

Anything 'fresh' or new gets gobbled up and spit out in a million variations in this industry!

BTW...3d coat is primarily aimed at texturing and creating normal mapped detail for games. I've used it myself...it’s not bad but has a long way to go to mature into a production ready bit of software as far as I'm concerned.

Wayne...

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Anybody else getting that "stuck phonograph record" or "Groundhog Day Starring Bill Murray" feeling?

BTW Sys, collard greens make a fine substitute for spinach. Your visual of a young Sys stuffing his socks with slimy green vegetable matter was too funny!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by the secret web

Originally posted by rwiggins
Came across an interesting picture while looking at cg tools. Take a look at the background. Look familiar?[/IMG]

What you’re seeing now is the fact that the drone design has infected the consciousness of a thousand young concept artists who in a way similar to people inspired by designs from movies or trad art, take inspiration from the drone designs. So to be honest I'd not read too much into it, it’s been so widespread for so long, it’s fair to say that there will now be a lot of similar designs doing the rounds.

Anything 'fresh' or new gets gobbled up and spit out in a million variations in this industry!

BTW...3d coat is primarily aimed at texturing and creating normal mapped detail for games. I've used it myself...it’s not bad but has a long way to go to mature into a production ready bit of software as far as I'm concerned.

Wayne...

Hi wayne welcome back! I think the drone did it the other way around the design they drew on years of nearly identical design and elements from those places you mentioned and including these.from xmen all the way to matrix and beyond. Isaac team cannabalized what was there already, never real innovated except to add the magic esoteric part in the Lap

i215.photobucket.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

If anythin they caught the cold from a preexisting infection!! hehehe

so I will not give them credit for the hard work done by early model and cgi people years before. than I would give music copyright to someone singing the star spanngled banner.
thinking about it its even bad retro from a steampunk aspect but thats just a beholders opinion.
Hey my kid is into graphics and he has poser maya ,adobe on a windows sys, what do you recommend as a birthday gift, he has a tablet, I havent an idea, assume a budget 1 k , he's been really good to me.
Thanx!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by onthefence55
  • To solve the drone mystery; what is it, what is its genesis and what does it mean?

• It means someone had a 'great idea' to hoax people and possibly even create a bit of a stir. A more interesting view would be how it shows us the different psychological attitudes between those wanting to believe and those with a sceptical mind.

But either way you can be sure that whoever did it, got scared the bejebus out of once it started getting way too big for them to come clean about. If it hadn't have hit so big, my feeling is that the hoaxer would have come forward eventually and used it to try and make a name for himself in 3d etc... (Good luck with that lol....)

• To study this scientifically, to research it exhaustively.

• It’s been busted already so it’s a pointless exercise, plus its already obvious to anyone with decent experience in 3d that these drones were only real in the application they were rendered in. But feel free to scientifically examine render engines, the maths should help fill a few weeks. (Although luckily end users don’t need to know any of that.)

• To find the original witnesses, protect them and verify them.
  • To find new witnesses of the Drones or CARET, to protect their interests and verify their facts.

• New witnesses eh? Are we talking any old crazy dragged of the street, more anonymous witnesses going by 1st names such as 'chad' or people who can be traced?

Protection from what? Rouge polygons with space lasers?
    'Taking someone’s word for it' is nuts, we need people who can be cross examined if ANY case is to be taken seriously

Hey, I can say I'm a witness to anything..it doesn’t mean that I am. Whether you then thought I was telling the truth or not would largely depend on whether you want to believe yourself or not.

This website has the following goals:

• To provide a repository and chronicle of the California Drones UFO phenomenon.

So is this a 'take what we want to believe and forget the rest' type of thing? A piece of propaganda to keep deluding vulnerable people that the drones were real, or an unbiased look at things? I'm guessing the latter.

• To provide reports of our investigation.

• Lots of writing about the same things that'll take a few weeks at most unless 'other witnesses' come forward. If they do I for one will be most suspicious.

• To allow a place for witnesses to feel comfortable in coming forward and provide more clues to the case.

• Oh a fishing expedition! Knowing full well some people will come forward and say they saw a purple cow flying in a Venusian banana mask if they got their 5 mins of fame.
    Sounds like fishing for a reason for someone to write a book about it and make some money to me. Right now there's hardly enough to warrant a book, but a few 'look at me I saw a drone' people wanting 5 mins of fame..Few more fake images and hey presto one book is born.

I have no problem at all with people wanting something to do as a hobby to fill in a bit of time and give them an interest..I have plenty myself. But this stinks of having a simple purpose to provide 'more proof' (and I use that in its loosest extent by the way) so money can then be made from it on the circuit.

So far you haven't liked the facts and opinions for experts whose job it is to deal with 3d every day of their working life because you 'want to believe.' Wanting something to be true is not the same as it actually being true. You cannot ignore things you don’t like to hear.

Wayne...

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:52 PM
    link   
    reply to post by the secret web

Jeez, Wayne, I got dizzy trying to count all the bull's eyes in that one post! I think it could be a record. I move we bestow the title Expert Marksman on Wayne!

My favorite is the idea that whoever did this got frightened when it took on a life of its own. It's looking more and more like someone in the vicinity of the known photo locations did the original pictures and kind of ran with it, for a while. It would be really interesting to know what the original hoaxer really thinks of all this. I mean, it's kept a small nuclear power plant busy for a year now, just keeping all those files zipping around and all those pixels lit. I have long suspected that the "simpler" "craft" were done by the original perp, and the welded-together-scrap-pile associated with the Isaac stuff was by someone else just jumping in for more fun.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:07 PM
    link   
    I honestly believe that the person or person responsible for the original drone images did not thik they would either last as long or be as big. Lets be frank, the rendering is sloppy in places and although the modelling 'good' its not great. What kept it going was the unual design and the fact that it left enough 'blanks' for people to try and fill in themselves. Any good conman knows to let the mark do most of the work and let them theink its their idea.

After the inital images, it looks too much like someone jumping on the bandwagon for a 'hardcore modelling challenge' lol.
    I've had a profile on the sort of person we're loking for for quite a while now, should they ever surface it'll be interesting to see how close I got.

Wayne...

[edit on 11/5/2008 by the secret web]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:16 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
    reply to post by the secret web

Jeez, Wayne, I got dizzy trying to count all the bull's eyes in that one post! I think it could be a record. I move we bestow the title Expert Marksman on Wayne!

My favorite is the idea that whoever did this got frightened when it took on a life of its own. It's looking more and more like someone in the vicinity of the known photo locations did the original pictures and kind of ran with it, for a while. It would be really interesting to know what the original hoaxer really thinks of all this. I mean, it's kept a small nuclear power plant busy for a year now, just keeping all those files zipping around and all those pixels lit. I have long suspected that the "simpler" "craft" were done by the original perp, and the welded-together-scrap-pile associated with the Isaac stuff was by someone else just jumping in for more fun.

Yes and all those mean alienware people jumping on to boot, why I would have that OTF or Tony Tekach would have jumped on it by now for sure. after all his company unihedron has all sorts of dazzling electronics for viewing the night sky and Em machines used to lose weight also..something for everybody. Its a tribute to his integrity he hasn't taken advantage of this whole situation. However I am dismayed with that he has a light meter for measuring intensity of light tha goes down to arc seconds, yet the DRT pharoomphed the idea of comparing the may light exposures for this year at least on a clear sunny day in the same period as last year. as raj pics did look rather dim for an afternoon in june.
    but thats H2O under the bridge..
    I encourage everyone to look up and marvel at all the things he has to offer to those budding dronehunters out there. The least I could do anyway.
    unihedron.com...
    President: Anthony Tekatch
    Great work Tony..I'm sure you'll make believers out of them yet!
    And Kudos to Didier and the Radio Ici maintenant for hooking you all up with the website, I thought Ovnis -usa was good, but the more the better ehh?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:26 PM
    link   

Originally posted by the secret web
    I honestly believe that the person or person responsible for the original drone images did not thik they would either last as long or be as big. Lets be frank, the rendering is sloppy in places and although the modelling 'good' its not great. What kept it going was the unual design and the fact that it left enough 'blanks' for people to try and fill in themselves. Any good conman knows to let the mark do most of the work and let them theink its their idea.

After the inital images, it looks too much like someone jumping on the bandwagon for a 'hardcore modelling challenge' lol.
    I've had a profile on the sort of person we're loking for for quite a while now, should they ever surface it'll be interesting to see how close I got.

Wayne...

[edit on 11/5/2008 by the secret web]

Wayne,
    really,? please u2u me and I will keep confidential. I can at least research it further. even a trial and error can be fruitful. TThats what we are here for.

new topics

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join