It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fortwynt

Yes Fort the sensing equipment is quite nice, especially seeing transparent objects.has anyone seen the cockroach drone? amazing.www.gizmodo.com.au...

I will provide a link given to me that has virginia tech in it fort involving robotics and things.
But I was curious, on another matter, wasn't Thibaut Canuti doing a book or something on behavior of belief in Ufo, or was that something he did already. It was difficult to translate.
You know Thi, the owner of ICI....oh Sidd..remember I told you way back Lev666 spoke French .. IC
just musing at the moment. Ignore what I say.

So it seems the DRT has left to other pastures. I don't know. They have work to do yet.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It looks like a dove to me that was caught much closer to the camera than what the witness initially believed.

The part of the long neck might actually be one of its extended wings and this possibly is creating the illusion of a long necked bird similar to a pterodactyl. It could also be a swan but I doubt it because it looks like an inner city area.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by spacebot]

Fortwynt I was not aware you were showing sensing equipment and I was puzzled from your post actually.

Wow interesting find Sys! now there is a piece of military equipment we could actually disable with one of our slippers!
well at least until its mother decides to come along I guess.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by spacebot]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I watched this film recently Czech Dream and it's a nice insight to hoaxes. Most of you have a good sense of humor so I think you'd enjoy it. Here's a little more about it: en.wikipedia.org... It was all done on a government funded grant, like the Australian UFO Wave from 2006.

As for drones, I see what you guys are saying about the kbvp anomaly and how it could be a marker/controller flying in the sky, but then why would the drone be placed onto the image in a different spot? If I was going to fake a photo that way I would have placed the image of the drone over the marker to cover it up, rather than a half-assed blur job. It doesn't look like anything other than some dust on the lens to me.

He's all grown up, and it almost brings a tear to my eye to think just a year ago he was fighting forest fires in the Sequoia National Park and now he's extinguishing volcanoes with plasma scalar wave vortex lightning in Chile.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I can't take it anymore....

I'll see your 'it's CG' experts and raise you two 'it's not CG experts'

Look at that Chad photo w/ the controller again. See how it lines up to the outside of the arm? Now head left - straight across from the 'controller' and you'll see another 'blob' which also lines up even more nicely w/ the other drone arm.

That's quite a coincidence eh? Two 'dust blobs' perfectly lined up right where you would suspend a really lightweight 'model drone'? I think the 'controller' is actually something being 'controlled'.

What better way to suspend a drone?

hints

No offense meant by dropping in. Feel free to disregard

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hi freelance, well you did read the finding its 3d not a smudge, but when I found that controller in a drone magazine, it hit me as I have worked on that spot so many times. I agree, the logic escapes me, but this may have research aspects to it so you will find, logic and the absurd, its like a study of belief systems. whereas jack valle believes in a paranormal personal approach to a sighting, here in the US its a cut and dry nuts and bolts approach. I would wager, that culture will influence how you see something thats never been seen before. Just as it shapes what you expect when you get to the other side., as well as how we go about looking for answers now But it looks like The drone may be ported over to the philadelphia experiment. www.wunderkabinett.co.uk.../archives/892-Philly-busted.html

by the way..you never came back and shared your take on suspects..this is not over you know.and I see a lot of shuffling of feet lately with the other teams. Thanx too I heard about that hypermart, thousands came!
But they had a con a couple of ADV people first I believe, so I guess they had a very good fishing line for them too.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Sorry about that Spacebot. I had seen a post over at the 'other place' by infotech I believe, and after noticing some small lettering on a component of one of the little flyer craft in the photos, I realized it was a company who deals with sensing equipment, most notably in the area of 'machine vision', and intelligent tracking designs.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nfotech

Look at that Chad photo w/ the controller again. See how it lines up to the outside of the arm? Now head left - straight across from the 'controller' and you'll see another 'blob' which also lines up even more nicely w/ the other drone arm.

That's quite a coincidence eh? Two 'dust blobs' perfectly lined up right where you would suspend a really lightweight 'model drone'? I think the 'controller' is actually something being 'controlled'.

hints

Hey info wassup! Keeno , Yeah I am glad youtlooked at that, to me cgi, composit, model, whisch was discussed to by klatuu 11 11 and solo . I think it will just keep building , especially when the other photos come in you are doing even though its not your intent..its how the chips fall. we know its hoax, and if you found that suspend by wire, as they coud have models and use cgi or composite it its a bigger expensive hoax. Thats why DRT took off, the walls were caving in on them. Thats why Breazeal probably never came back. I emailed him for his thoughts. Please do the same so we all have this stuff on record. Behind the main blob did you note a quare corner like what you geon a cut and paste. just curious.

Keep up the good work, we will try to catch the hoaxters from here.
Cheers!
You are welcome here anytime!
I posted it it in the library

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hi nfotech,

speaking of things lining up, have a look at this:

external image

It doesn't work with all the photos in Chad's batch, but those 2 are interesting to me.

You asked "What better way to suspend a drone?"
Well a fishing rod, or a series of fishing rods would be my first choice. The small RC drones you linked to would be my last choice, they really can't hold much weight at all. Even if a model was built of paper I think you'd need more than a couple to suspend something of that size and weight. Then again I'm no RC expert, so if the technology has changed that much over years please correct me. I'd love to find a RC drone that could carry the weight of my camera.

To see a better view, I turned the image to black and white, added a layer of "etch", and added a bit more contrast. The effect of this modification results in a better idea of the objects three dimensional shape.

When I enlarge that Chad photo the glitch looks alot different to me than in the kbvp analysis, and I am wondering if that "layer of etch" is what is giving it the supposed three dimensional shape. What is "a layer of etch" by the way? I can't find an "etch" filter in my version of Photoshop.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config

Originally posted by nfotech

hints

Hey info wassup! Keeno , Yeah I am glad youtlooked at that, to me cgi, composit, model, whisch was discussed to by klatuu 11 11 and solo . I think it will just keep building , especially when the other photos come in you are doing even though its not your intent..its how the chips fall. we know its hoax, and if you found that suspend by wire, as they coud have models and use cgi or composite it its a bigger expensive hoax. Thats why DRT took off, the walls were caving in on them. Thats why Breazeal probably never came back. I emailed him for his thoughts. Please do the same so we all have this stuff on record. Behind the main blob did you note a quare corner like what you geon a cut and paste. just curious.

Keep up the good work, we will try to catch the hoaxters from here.
Cheers!
You are welcome here anytime!
I posted it it in the library

I'm thinking some CG was used to touch up and hide some evidence but the quad core lifters I linked to can pull 1lb each stock - with motor upgrades and better rotors that figure goes up (pun intended).

I have a quad rotor lifter I use to rescue my planes from the 100ft trees around here - and I tend to crash into them a lot. I bought it just for that purpose and it works well.

You beat me to the other photo - I'm going to steal the graphic - I like it better.

The 'etch' he refers to is an effect in MS Photo Pro - I think it's like edge finder in pshop. I get a different form using my software - Maybe the MS software is using a cheaper algo built on win32 rather than the BSD and Linux pedigree in pshop / gimp and other 'real' photo editors?

I'm thinking work out what a foam core and paper model w/ some wire would weigh. The one blob actually looks like a particular model of lifter and it's not a common one. It was made in Japan, barely imported and discontinued in favor of the 'Roswell Flyer' model. There might be some hope of tracking them down - that's assuming I'm on the right track. We could be seeing a bad attempt to brush out poles - I know I'd go with fiberglass if I did it that way over those power lines. Hell they could have had a bucket - we might have CATV installer / esoterica fans.

I keep getting this feeling there's a lot more up top than I'm allowing for a/f/a management though. The mechanics could be pulled off bya small team of R/C geeks but the anti grav tie ins, shamanism, all the stuff your team uncovered (blew my mind) doesn't fit with my scenario. I hope it's not govt sponsored mind #....

I'll be in touch - we're working something that might pin someone down....

edit - he mentioned camera - the black lifter in the second pic from the left has a cousin that can carry a high def camera pod w/ motorized action. It probably weighs about 10 pounds and cost about 3 grand - sold really well.

It's used for low to mid budget movies in place of a real chopper. I looked into that for my "UAV UFO Chaser" concept and decided to go with a twin engine mono wing - more speed and air time. Hover is nice but a decent wind and you just lost 3-4k. They are a bitch to fly.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by nfotech]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Sys_ it's shown in the beginning of the Czech Dream documentary how the film makers con'd the advertising people and it was quite ridiculous! About half way through there's a scene where they're having a meeting and they are explaining to the advertisers that the hypermarket isn't real, that they're building a facade and it's for a film, but the advertisers still played along with it.

As for my list of suspects, well that has changed on a daily basis as new info was coming in, and as I was catching up on the last 150 pages of this thread. My original suspects were C2C and the LMH crowd. C2C has been both the target and source of hoaxes for years, but I don't see them cashing in on this in any significant way. The website stats that you've been posting sure don't show much of an increase for Earthfiles or others that are hanging on and pushing this forward.

The Philadelphia Experiment link you mentioned made me laugh, and also think about how people are now using the drones as a way for reviving an old hoax from the past in an attempt keep the money coming in for their own projects. The more folklore you can link to and tie in, the more target markets you can reach. And these target markets are very small so they need as many as they can. How many people still believe in the Montauk Project? Not many, I would hope.

There are so many tricksters out there (for example Joseph Matheny, I believe he's in California, and was the creator of The Incunabula Papers: Ong's Hat, one of the original ARG's) that fit the profile that I don't think we'll ever know who did this. I've come to the conclusion that they've either messed this thing up so bad that they won't come forward, or they just don't care anymore and have moved onto something else. I'm no longer bothered by the who and why, I've been exposed to so much strangeness since I started following this, that I only keep coming back to this thread for the entertainment. There's some some good comedians posting in this thread.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Ufo pictures have become 'valuable' thanks to high ratings. (That should tell old media something but the internet cashed their checks long ago)

I've wondered if a small group did this with the intent of making a quick payday for some of the clearest ufo photos ever and the heat just came on too fast and too hard. Hence the Houdini routine.

Hell maybe the govt is trying to figure out just how gullible some people are..

I never bought into the C2C thing and LMH is doing her best just to hold down her tiny island as the waves come higher day by day.... She just doesn't have the horsepower to pull this one uphill.

Whitley is a much more interesting subject though. Who knows what kind of pre-production nonsense he's spending that hollywood cash on?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I once used the analogy of several robbers going into the bank at the same time just like tricksters, but a while back a poster accused one forum of collusion with several others. It is a business after all. Having seen the market for all the related paraphernalia such as plasma machines, and what not, you see the extent of the money involved. many of these are tied into publishing and small picture movie making. The money may came not from hits, but from speakers fees wich all of them do, or with books which most of them do, and even charter trips they hold annually, which J sherwood and Lmhs Ancient wisdom foundation. So their is a tidy profit and when things are scarce provides a motive for several to work together, as c2c and LMH and whitley work together.

Its not our intent to take down a whole industry, just see if it can be cleaned up a little. J sherwoods homepage we found again, was quite detailed in the concepts that the PDF described, and they are the only ones who had a page explaining and stating they would come up from the underground. It was time they said. but they never did. My gut says no right now. the earliest website setup on this matter, was ovnis-usa may 27, run by Thibaud Canuti, an author with radio ici mantenance I guess its the c2c of france. and THI is like the Art bell and Didier must be the George Noory of Paris.
more like Monty Python Circus it feels some time.
The money for the DRT is coming from somewhere, and the only ones coordinaing are LMH DRT whitley Ovnis , zealously guarding circulating their witnesses and sightings among themselves to promote this Hoax, with perhaps a new revised "similar" Hoax.. DRT has gone underground because the refuse scrutiny.That does not sound like people who messed up and ranaway.To myself its no mystery. They will be back .I am interested if they are sharing the expenses to undertake this noble cause and we can proceed from there to something else.
But you are right also this has had funny moments that will last forever its that that has kept us going, and yes Whitley is the most prominent, and LMH will never roll over on him. With a signed contract for 2012 and another movie the greys, with Sony , and past super hits like wolfen, the money is there. If there is a monebags here it would be him, not the others, the others would serve as prepositiong for the product, buzz, ideas and secondarily ripple into to their related books and materials. ie their marking channels .

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Hi guys,

nice to see you here again, freelance.

And welcome, infotech, it is good to see you express clear thoughts, and surprise, we are very close to each other with this. The model-look struck me from the very first photo, or better say toyish look. Calling it a ceiling fan was not just a joke, but my first idea was, that this was exactly, how it was done. A model hanging at the ceiling, circling, and because of the asymmetrical structure it looks at if it moves wavering, when you put the pics into a gif-animation.

Later, when ototh brought up the theory, that they were held in the air by fishing lines hanging on some kind of crane, I thought this was a better explanation, since nobody found clear traces of cut and paste in the images. He was laughed down for this and left. I, too, found the idea of cranes a little strange, so I asked him, what he thought about UAVs carrying the drones. I don’t remember him giving me a clear statement on this and while Kris’ CGs became more and more convincing I began to think, it could be rendered.

Reading all the pros and cons again, I now think, the CGI-folks convinced me as far as they are talking of the photos of the antigravity module and the banana-parts. I was unsure about the drone pics. Your knowledge about the lifters gives me a better explanation than the UAVs I had in mind and tend to agree.

Looking for the why I tend to think, somebody wants to be the No. 1 in some list like this:
home.pacbell.net...
or even worldwide. The other thing is, looking at the results and asking for the benefit, it was proven, that photo analyses does not bring clear results, and even if it did, there would be as many views from „fake“ to „true“ as before. So maybe this is tested here, be it by some governmental organization, by some pschologists, or even by some filmmakers as in freelance’s example of the Czech Dream. (Very amusing, by the way. Just yesterday I saw a documentary, how agencies mediate between pharma concerns and magazines to write articles about there products – normally forbidden here – masking it as a scientific article about some new worldsaving medicine.)

I don’t suspect anybody of the known protagonators. Maybe they stick to known hoaxes or show known fake pictures as proof – at least I know some examples in Germany, where it was done – but I don’t think, they would fake there own dreams. As long as they show other’s fakes, they always can shout, they were betrayed. (Phony! Phony, phony, phony - made up!)
But if they should be found to create their own little UFOs this would kick them out of the game for ever.

And just, because I brought him into the discussion: It seems that Steve Moran had his five minutes, when he presented his photo of the Death Angel. He is rather talking about restaurants and seems to be pretty busy with that. Obviously he listens to C2C, and as I understood, he sent his photo to them back than. I also got the impression, that he really thought, he had photographed something odd and did not manipulate it.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I found this discussion (link below) interesting as it is an admitted fake and yet convincing. However it is a conventional saucer, where as of course, the drones are unique in design and consequently having a novel shock effect to those familiar with ufology.

Considering that it was done in a minimal amount of time shows that it would be feasible to fabricate photos with the clarity of the drones.

forums.uforesearcher.com...

Any pictures of the RC flying recovery model?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I know one way to pull the sheep herders from the darkness:

Do the 'I drink your milk' routine and see who twitches. You'd have to make sure your straw is impressive in scale and suction though - can't leave them even drops, they've adapted to survive on minute particles most of us can't even see.

Sys has an eye for picking out the accouterments and a solid web design would shoot you to the top in no time considering what passes for design among those people. I'm thinking the time machine from Napolean Dynamite w/ little spinning LAP wheels and eggbeater 'gravity discharge' hats.

Borrowing from myself on another forum:
I think we all agree LMH is a well lubed conduit for anyone pimping some 'high strangeness'. I'd love to hear the 'low to mid strangeness' she rejects. Somehow I get that feeling there's none to be had. It's all about the 'high' and all are welcome to take a slide....

"She was always willing to not just park her ass on that hairy edge, she was often seen hanging over it, grasping the short ones with bony fingers and nails like razors"

-------------------------------~

I could be completely wrong but the analysis I've done points me away from CG - wouldn't be the first time nor the last I've missed the boat but I thought I was all alone on that one. I still believe the sock puppets can be captured.....

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I must confess, you baffle me...

Edit to add: This looks very much like the picture in my mind.

youtube.com...

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Is it being suggested that some models were suspended above power lines? Other than being extremely difficult to pull off, that would be absurdly dangerous and impossible to get away with. Not to mention expensive. Some ordinary photos with a CGI model inserted would be very easy to keep quiet, and relatively cheap to do.

If people who write the software that enables this sort of photo manipulation look at the pictures and say, "Oh, yeah, here is what they did, it's obvious," then I see no reason to think it was done some other way.

So the DRT has gone into hiding? Man, they can dish it out for months on end, but they can't take it at all!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

I agree, Sys, that to take the advice of old Deepthroat and "follow the money" is a good way to proceed, if we can. Why would the DRT funding source be such a secret? I can think of no good reason.

I do not believe Strieber is behind the hoax. The fact that he states flatly that the drones are real bothers me a lot, and it has caused me to re-evaluate my thoughts on some other things he has said over the years. Obviously, as a good capitalist, he is making hay on it while the sun is shining. Could he be the source of at least some of the cash funneled to the PIs? Sure. It would not be the first time he has sponsored such activity. From his point of view, it might be nothing other than good business.

The main evidence for my belief that Strieber was not behind the original episodes is the writing. I can't imagine someone like him allowing anyone else to do the writing of the "reports" sent to C2C and LMH. As Sys has pointed out a number of times, they all seem to have been written by the same person. That just makes sense, because by necessity the group behind this is a small one. If Strieber wrote the witness reports, they would be far more convincing, and less obviously from the same pen. Whatever other things one might say about Whitley Strieber, he is a top notch author and an excellent story teller, and the witness reports just are not that well done.

The "Isaac" stuff? Well now, dammit, I'm going to have to read that nonsense again!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Gentlemen goodmorning , its 953 am EST here, SC, raining.
You have provided mucho chuckles to start the day off.If there was a smoking gun for hoax , then we collectively here at least have provided the public a veritable gattling gun.
What made my search difficult was not the uniqueness of the design, it was its ubiquity thruout in terms of the number of place that had the ,lets not even mention off the shelf ceiling fans fan, amusemt park claws and kitchen utensils,, but famiar lettering and artwork, themes, and all predating our new guest. this put it on Terra Firma for me at least.

This second phase, the hoaxer search, only reinforces my view how how lying is one of the fundamental self correcting forces that drives our universe, expanding and contracting as needed.

Like any invisible force we measure its presence by the direct or indirect effect on objects.
Like earthquakes faults above , as an example ; mother nature has provided a natural wellspring for ufology and the paranormal providing us lights and sounds and phenomena accompanying them.
No accident there why you will have reports in these areas. Faults have become our stargate or pathways to new worlds and dimensions, as it becomes evident it will be some time before we are ready to send people across long distances in terms of light years, and people, quite frankly, are a little impatient waiting. Mother nature in her wisdom already taken care of that for us.

We are polite of course as ufology is such a gentlemens game and dare not accuse anyone. As Tomi said to me one day in the distant haydays at OM, you take Numbers on you take me on. (or something to that effect).
Far be it from me to hurt anyones sensibilities or take on the establishment. In a situation like that "heads will be rolling" as Isaac so colorfully put it.
In looking for proxies merely look at those insistent on on placing ithe sightings right smack on the faults, which I predicted based on this plasma vortex scenario, which faults convenient provide based on ley line "science" ,as well as promoting and herding the sheep to to the grazing meadows.
What happened to "mess things up was that a few people started adding the fortune city, photo analysis, so quickly it became evident photos would be useless in promoting the event, and as this was to be a long term thing, for what IMO is the movie to come out 2010, the hemmoraghing could only be stopped by putting the skids early on, as Linda and Witley did by going silent for a time, and then Dreaming one up. and of course now provide us regular "almost" verifiable witnesses with sketches, watercolor , airbrush and oil paintings as proof. (quite beautiful I might add) The problem is there is no Max plank institute for water colors and oils I can send the latter to for analysis.
So, we can sit back and watch them weave this, but they are having difficulty getting buyers or buzz, despite the hooplah by the PI marketing team who by now you know who the represent. I don't need their 1099 tax forms for last year to see who is benefitting from their employment, and where the capital may be originating from
For whatever reason, call it string theory, deja vu, everytime we go farther out we are pulled back to them as if we were tied to one long bungie chord.
So fellow ARC members we have a head, the arms, and the legs for a very nice litlle stick figure to play with until more information comes in.

Although I have no quorum present, I make a motion that Infotech, Free lance, and Gorgo, be considered for membership in the ArmChair Research Commitee, as they have proven themselves worthy of sound reason and unswerving tenacity to search for the truth, wherever it takes them, and will have active status and privileges until a full vote is in.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Second.

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join