It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

Very interesting points raised from both!

Indeed these ideas are compelling about forming arguments that could claim that intelligence both domestics and foreigns could have benefits from such strategies, for example IMO one of them being increased accuracy in future predictions of information flows. Ideas for implementation of said form of strategies could originate in studies about finding ways to minimize damage control if future secret projects are risking some detail of exposure to the public from maybe unwanted occurrences like accidents.

What accidents could happen and what technologies would be risking exposure that they could not be tested in controlled environments and under strict secrecy?

At this part of my post I want to thank Dr.Dill for his very nice ufology blog I read, two different entries in it regarding the death of Arthur Clarke and some thoughts about some sightings of triangle craft and the Aurora project concerning the "pulse detonation" hoop marks appearing in photos made me think what Arthur Clarke would also add in his fabulous documentary I consider still the best UFO documentary ever, if he came across notions or claims about alleged secret projects crafts behaving strangely displaying some of UFO properties that UFO witnesses have been claiming.

If projects like these exist, they would want to mimic proposed UFO potential capabilities of flying between space and time. Since early reports from before the turn of the former century, individuals were seeing UFO shapes that strangely resembled craft that had not been invented yet by mankind but their concept and appearance was soon to follow. Even the most famous Kenneth Arnold case IMO notions out to the later discovery of the stealth technology/stealth aircraft/bombers a few decades later. Strangely if we consider such hypothesis it seems like the military establishment especially in the field of aircraft research might be appearing being led by the nose to certain implementations of designs IMO unknown by whom and for what underlying motives.

Now if we give the idea of UFOs flying through lay lines some thought, for this action to be of a procedure of requirement for some kind of low energy consumption drive technology, for achieving and maintaining space travel, and since lay lines especially at places that form strong energetic vortexes most of times are in non restricted and plainly public areas, although as the theory of the UFO appearance criteria in the UFO Hunters show state: military presence could be always near by, for some reasons unknown to us.
If for some reason that said secret projects exist and whatever establishment decides the research is entering a new level and more open experiments are required to be introduced, then yes, their projects could risk exposure if something goes wrong.

Are we seeing earthly craft alongside with normal UFO activity displaying "subspace"* flight abilities? Who knows!
Do Isaac's drones, an UFO activity that as Double Naught Spy and Sys_Config say it really appears only on the internet and nowhere else in reality, an activity displaying much different characteristics than the norm of the UFO encounters, therefore much easier to be discerned from being mixed and confused with plain UFO activity, therefore could be cataloged differently from UFO cases from anyone concerned, is a test of creating "maps" of information pathways for requirements of future damage control if any such need should arise?

Peace!

[edit on 1-5-2008 by spacebot]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
One of the difficult problems we have in relating this to the crop circle phenomena is that we ourselves are not into that area of research, other than what we come across, the designs and enigmas associated.
It seems an entire branch of study is involved. however. we know the the Reyes Whiley pdf linked them, and referenced LMH to them as their key reference, though there are peoople with vast more knowledge then any of them put together. So what we can do is is just remember terms like ley lines, plasma vortices, fengshui, ancient egypian and other symbology, sigils, geometries, etc etc etc. 45 letters would probably have been the one who would have eventually deciphered these linkages as he was an intense croppie analyst under the name of FXriot. He understood them well enough to see which ones were faked and reproducible by man, and which ones were not. Unfortunately, we know what happened at OM, the same thing that happened to us. Believe you me, that boy was no slouch. By the way, the other side has a new label for us, the Sysonfig Exile Group. I thought it sounded rather nice., courtesy of you know who.
well, One thing should be learned if at all possible. You never fire a cook during your rush hour. Thats all the wisdom i have to give out right now, Sidd will have to supply the rest. as Isaac said Believe you me, he is quite good at it. Then again, you can't believe everything Isaac tells you, he could have been saying..Believe you? me? hehehehe.
Seriously, he is the best Compadre I have the honor to know and work with.
We know Isaac is laughing, but wait till he hears us., believe you me

I came across these vids on you tube by gridkeeper, sid meier, and others that give you an idea what I am talking about, and why the designs of the craft, as well as LAP are associated.
Also why the big three really wanted to push this.
Both Attos work, the Lap nodes, and the Crop circle science interwine, based on sacred geometries, shapes, magnetism, mind channeling, and tapping into the forces be it free enrgy or gravitation.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

the vids are brief and are for acclimating our mindsets to theirs ,so we identify the patterns in Isaacs work, the PDF, and of course the Big 3.

Please take the time to visit the website on my signature at the bottom.
I will only have it up for a little while.
thank you

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrDil

[CONTINUED]

As I mentioned earlier Isaac blamed the lack of any kind of classification stamp as they didn’t want to damage their civilian sensibilities!! I mean come on, this is the same Isaac who claimed there was an armed guard in the corner of every room (strangely except in the photocopy room) and it was made clear that they would just stop short of, “Digging up their ancestors and putting a bullet in them for good measure” if it was ever leaked, he also claimed that the reason for the blacked out text was as these documents were archived for outside parties and they didn’t need to know about the blacked out part. Surely government operatives would have realised that this fact alone necessitated some kind of classification stamp on the documents?

I could go on and on, but I think these are probably the main points I would cite as to why I personally believe it wasn’t government sponsored disinfo…..

[edit on 1-5-2008 by DrDil]

I'm learning a lot from watching everyone analyse this. This microcosm of the bigger world..

Seeing how different minds deduct different conclusions, their thought patterns.... Sometimes the most obvious is overlooked because of bias or lack of attributing to others. Sometimes what is really germane, what is bigger, more relevent than the aspects focused on at hand, is completely overlooked.

So.. to clear things up about why all the cases eventually defaulted to LMH, the reason is that all of the people at C2C, etc. knew she had a great network of contacts in the military and at places like Lockheed, etc.

Because the witnesses in their initial contacts were also interested in what these things were as the people they were contacting, everyone knew that LMH was possibly the best source to default to.

There is no grand dis-info scheme here doing the directing. It was the curiousity of everyone. See how simple the actual truth is, as hard as it is for some to believe it?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Obviously it was not a too good choice. After one year one still needs a very strong belief to take this for real.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Obviously it was not a too good choice. After one year one still needs a very strong belief to take this for real.

She can only present the information to you, she can't feed it to you.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

But what's funny is how people focus on the trivial, deluded into placidity.. and miss the big connections. Again, one can not feed this to you, it has to be taken into consideration as one big red pill. Something many are unable to swallow..

[edit on 2-5-2008 by tomiuk]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk

I'm not gonna ask for those hi res pics now.

Maybe, you are right, she only can present... So she should not use the term "investigative".

But I would not enjoy it so much, if there weren't all these interesting views and arguments. I am only a little sad, that the game is not continued...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

But I would not enjoy it so much, if there weren't all these interesting views and arguments. I am only a little sad, that the game is not continued...

Expand your view and you will see the game is far from over.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

You mean like looking into other dimensions? Or rather something like Woy's pipe?

Seriously: I hope, your IPs will find out more. This is the most exciting part of the whole story since Isaac left us alone.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

You mean like looking into other dimensions? Or rather something like Woy's pipe?

Seriously: I hope, your IPs will find out more. This is the most exciting part of the whole story since Isaac left us alone.

Yeah see.. that's the funniest part.. All along ppl are trying to tell you something. Even me
But when you don't think.. you don't think they are (or not)
. This inability to look beyond.. means the big fish gets away one more time

[edit on 2-5-2008 by tomiuk]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I hear you whisper mysteriously...

Did you know, that the first contact with aliens happened in Germany on July 16, 1988?

Michael Hesemann told his beloved enemies from CENAP:

„...we lived to see the first direct contact with extra-terrestrials infront of 800 participants, while the UFO – visible, observed by neutral inhabitants – was hovering above the conference center.“

This kind of "extended view" is beyond me indeed...

I don't know, if that Toyota-spot was similar in other countries. Here the slogan was: "Nothing is impossible!" (Sung by some neat apes in a tree.)

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This can deteriorate into something else . This forum, most of the civilized internet is aware of LMH lacklustre investigative journalism, that it has become an internet joke. she has the pix is an established fact.She wont present the pix, is an established fact. The pix are critical to everyone elses investigation, is an established fact. Thats why we are at a standstill, but not the case building by itself without our help against her .Thats why she is herself a suspect of interest. This is simple, She cannot investigate herself. Lets not allow these people t who know better, to rehash facts again. We can just solidify the hoax case building it seems against her and others involved.

If tomiuk believes its real, she is required to start a new thread ,and she can prove it beyond a doubt, let her submit her proof there, not kill this thread with useless repetative diatribe. We have already, including ing ADM here, said its a hoax, This was started for possible origins of caret. Tomi knows that. Its tto disrupt the thread. So lets stop this now.
this thread requires openess, yes, but sound reason, not just any as well, this is the core foundation of ARC

If we want see the game a llittle longer, tell the master Linda release the pictures to the peasants, then we can really play the game a little longer. Now, that qualifies as a possible cause of caret and worthy of discussion to keep this thread continue on course.

respectfully
Sys

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

I love that ignore button. Such powerful technology must be used with care, of course, so my standards for using it are high. In fact, Tomi is the only one to have ever reached the threshold of counterproductive blather required for me to push the button.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy

I love that ignore button. Such powerful technology must be used with care, of course, so my standards for using it are high. In fact, Tomi is the only one to have ever reached the threshold of counterproductive blather required for me to push the button.

I agree, and its a burden we shan't let you assume alone. Therfore:

May2 Emergency Session
ARC Action Commitee
Sys :Motion to place Tomi Uk on Ignore to prevent thread
derailment and for blatant aiding and abetting Sinister forces
in getting to our objectives , the truth.
Motion Seconded : I so move Double_Naught_Spy
All in favor: Hit that ignore button

Meeting adjourned

Ps. Every housewife should come with one of those.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Yes, the Gubmint theory is plausible. No, I don't think it is probable. Something else WAS going on here. There are as many potential explanations as...

We may never know the truth. Obviously, a very solid lid has been clamped down upon this particular drone 'family'. That fact, in itself, is worthy of further investigation.

Unfortunately, without even the slightest bit of tangible evidence that answers any of the who-what-where-when-and especially-why questions that get a proper investigation underway, speculation runs rampant.

A lot of energy has been devoted to this by a lot of folks for infinitesimal gain. Kind of reminds me of "Holes", lots of well-intentioned but fruitless digging in a very large desert of information in search of a tiny morsel of empirical knowledge.

Now get back to those shovels!

...carry on...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The Aye's have it

Great post Outrageo.

I don't disagree with you at all.

But the way the info was released, kinda reminds me of the MJ-12 release, Serpo and other similiar events that have no real resolution to date.

Info and Disinfo....back together and currently on tour, mostly recently spotted at the UN.

Where will this wacky duo show up next?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
May2 Emergency Session
ARC Action Commitee

Dessenting note from here. I am fighting ignorance, thus I am fighting ignore buttons.

I never would ignore any opinion at all. But I always contradict those, I cannot accept or follow.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo

Yes, the Gubmint theory is plausible. No, I don't think it is probable. Something else WAS going on here. There are as many potential explanations as...

We may never know the truth. Obviously, a very solid lid has been clamped down upon this particular drone 'family'. That fact, in itself, is worthy of further investigation.

Unfortunately, without even the slightest bit of tangible evidence that answers any of the who-what-where-when-and especially-why questions that get a proper investigation underway, speculation runs rampant.

A lot of energy has been devoted to this by a lot of folks for infinitesimal gain. Kind of reminds me of "Holes", lots of well-intentioned but fruitless digging in a very large desert of information in search of a tiny morsel of empirical knowledge.

Now get back to those shovels!

...carry on...

Heyyy Outrageo, I know you love to watch me dig, when I was in the electrical trade, I had many a hole trench to dig. The name we earned was Ditch B***
So I am in tip top shape.
Your previous comment was well recieved , and its paying off actually.
Like a group of doctors do a surgery, the patient wakes up with a broken arm, and sues. The doctors remain quiet, being all such a tight knit group as we have here, no one will be blamed How do we break the conspiracy of silence?
Res ipsa Locquitor , an odd concept in american jurisprudence, that says if not by the their immediate presence , this result would not have occurred. Unless the the guilty one fesses up, they all go down. Were it not for this doctrine, imagine how many hospital mishaps would go unsolved.

Now lets lookie here what we have, yes the sightings originated online, immedialtely prior to Whitleys contract signing 6-15quite systemmatically if you check Doc Dils timeline, then c2c was contactedand mysteriously and almost immediately wound up on LMHs desk, despite Isaac saying it would be c2c. From her house she poured the gasoline and lit a match. The story took off. Seven hours after she released the data 6-27 a site went up. less than 2 days 6-29later she had ready responses to questions to the public hadn't even begun to digest, like the typset, even had interviews set up for the very first week in July. But someone must have been was hitting "Scotties Hootch stash , she sent the answers a MONTH later to her fans
Even a nice Instant Draft Analysis done by Arthur on or before July 10, a known devotee by his own words in the dream logs. , found on a yoohoo website workgroup. Which our adversarial friends who pop in here never ever until Sidd pointed it out.. The same people who are staunch LMH advocates and defenders to the death, and comprise the DRT.
A pdf that features LMHs work most prominantly, and where The MOTK mentions that cropcircles are ET signatures, pictures of themselves. Where CC terms are used heavily. This is important as, whitleys movie needs to plugged in a manner that benefits LMH UC, and the movie.as well as spill over into LMHs CC business, and Whitleys Dream machines.
A theme whic if we post Attos work, identifies the the theme of energies and patterns, associated with, yes..crop circles. I love it.

Thus from my perspective. it seems to me with observations so far, This could not have occurrred without them. Some say disinfo, perhaps so, but look again at the timing, timing is everything, look at the execution from release to movie signing (quite unannounced I might add) we can almost visulaize the scenario rolling and growing down an assemblyline.
all the other scenarios don't . so we follow it like I did the rest. The others stopped, but this one has culprits holed up in the barn and surrounded.
Her big mistake was to release the TY res pic. Yes. But the bigest concrete mistake was to hang on to the rest and quite savagely thru her proxies the DRT, resist any effort to get them.

Yes, other scenarios possible, but as Tomi reverently quoted Isaac, quite unlikely.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I'm learning a lot from watching everyone analyse this. This microcosm of the bigger world..

Seeing how different minds deduct different conclusions, their thought patterns.... Sometimes the most obvious is overlooked because of bias or lack of attributing to others. Sometimes what is really germane, what is bigger, more relevent than the aspects focused on at hand, is completely overlooked.

So.. to clear things up about why all the cases eventually defaulted to LMH, the reason is that all of the people at C2C, etc. knew she had a great network of contacts in the military and at places like Lockheed, etc.

Because the witnesses in their initial contacts were also interested in what these things were as the people they were contacting, everyone knew that LMH was possibly the best source to default to.

There is no grand dis-info scheme here doing the directing. It was the curiousity of everyone. See how simple the actual truth is, as hard as it is for some to believe it?

I couldn’t help but note you’ve quoted me prior to this response Tomi, like I told you earlier, don’t hold back, I don’t.

All of the comments you’ve made are totally irrelevant to my post that you’ve quoted, I was presenting a mini history of the route the information took as a segue into explaining why I don’t think it was government disinfo in a direct response to Springers question. The only way I can explain as to why it isn’t government disinfo is to hypothesise as to why they would have released the information the way that they did if indeed it was perpetrated by the government, which if you’ve read the posts I made is fairly obvious and you should be agreeing with me as I arrived at the conclusion it wasn’t.

“Sometimes what is really germane, what is bigger, more relevent than the aspects focused on at hand, is completely overlooked.”

I agree, much as you’ve completely overlooked the reasoning and motivation behind my response.

“So.. to clear things up about why all the cases eventually defaulted to LMH.”

That wasn’t the issue, the question or the reason for my post and your reasoning is circular at best, if LMH didn’t appear in her own regular slot on C2C do you think the route of the information would have been the same? And if she has all of these contacts why haven’t any of the images been authenticated yet? (Rhetorical questions).

I didn’t criticise or mention the actions of LMH, I merely mentioned her name as she handled the images, why do you feel that even the mention of her name is enough to warrant quoting me and then proceed to *clear things up* for me, and further state * There is no grand dis-info scheme here doing the directing* & *See how simple the actual truth is, as hard as it is for some to believe it?*

Methinks the lady doth protest too much, as I’ve said I only mentioned her name as it was the route the information took, if you weren’t referencing my quote then I apologise but I’m sure you can understand my confusion as you quoted me prior to responding. And if you are referencing my quote then I believe it’s a little presumptuous and patronising to state your truth then mock me for not understanding the simplicity of it especially so when it was never the issue.

I'm learning a lot from watching everyone analyse this. This microcosm of the bigger world. Seeing how different minds deduct different conclusions, their thought patterns....”

If you believe nothing else I write believe me when I say you don’t want to be inside of my head, let alone try to understand how my thought processes function, it’s really not pretty and certainly not a place I would invite or recommend to anyone else.

Cheers!!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
May2 Emergency Session
ARC Action Commitee

Dessenting note from here. I am fighting ignorance, thus I am fighting ignore buttons.

I never would ignore any opinion at all. But I always contradict those, I cannot accept or follow.

No prob, just have her U2U, because it is you see seems to be pleading with continuously and the rest have to endure it.heard it all before.
U2U will serve everyones interest and you can battle her ignorance one on there. The rest an continue foward in the meantime. She should start her own thread, this is for something she has yet to accept, hoaxers, and hoaxter hunt. They now just put that over there, and believe you me they read what we have. We have covered more than anyone. Thats why, she wants to derail. How can she discuss, when she has not accepted the hoax evidence and findings. we will be here fighting her forever .
So my friend and colleague
Dissent is noted
but please do it with her in private
as they seem to like doing over there.
that interest of all will be served.
we trust whatever finding you get from there
Motion amended to allow Sidharta, or anyone as point man to engage Tomi of the DRT, in private, just don't let her jack the thread
Be gentle

ARC
and the EXILE GROUP

@DR..Dil thats one awsome Avatar

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join