It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Do as you please, of course. As always.

If the DRT wants to believe in the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, Santa Clause or even the friggin' Great Pumpkin, that's fine with me. I don't care. They have no good reason to come here and yammer over and over on absurd points, however, especially when the purpose is apparently to disrupt efforts here. I don't have time to waste arguing with fools. One can no doubt find a group of internet dwellers who will argue about anything you can imagine. I am sure there is a heated discussion going on right now over who would prevail in a battle between the Borg and the Death Star. It would be no more ludicrous than arguing in May of '08 about whether the drones are real. There are plenty of forums and lots of threads for those discussions. This thread is for people who can get over it, and try to figure out who is responsible. We deal with reality here, and we don't keep secrets. Those are simple rules. Those who cannot play by those rules either get outed, or ignored.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Thanks Outrageo, for bringing up Sys's digging talents. I have been trying to decide whether to call his operation Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel, or just call him Digger. He has dredged up countless interesting bits, and has taken the search forward when no one else could.

It looks like the Timeline Dragnet is closing in on some perps, or at least accessories after the fact. At the least. Surely the enrichment of certain parties would *not* be among the objectives of a psy op! The psy op idea seems to be running low on dilithium crystals.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrDil

I agree, much as you’ve completely overlooked the reasoning and motivation behind my response.

“So.. to clear things up about why all the cases eventually defaulted to LMH.”

That wasn’t the issue, the question or the reason for my post and your reasoning is circular at best, if LMH didn’t appear in her own regular slot on C2C do you think the route of the information would have been the same? And if she has all of these contacts why haven’t any of the images been authenticated yet? (Rhetorical questions).

I didn’t criticise or mention the actions of LMH, I merely mentioned her name as she handled the images, why do you feel that even the mention of her name is enough to warrant quoting me and then proceed to *clear things up* for me, and further state * There is no grand dis-info scheme here doing the directing* & *See how simple the actual truth is, as hard as it is for some to believe it?*

Methinks the lady doth protest too much, as I’ve said I only mentioned her name as it was the route the information took, if you weren’t referencing my quote then I apologise but I’m sure you can understand my confusion as you quoted me prior to responding. And if you are referencing my quote then I believe it’s a little presumptuous and patronising to state your truth then mock me for not understanding the simplicity of it especially so when it was never the issue.

I'm learning a lot from watching everyone analyse this. This microcosm of the bigger world. Seeing how different minds deduct different conclusions, their thought patterns....”

If you believe nothing else I write believe me when I say you don’t want to be inside of my head, let alone try to understand how my thought processes function, it’s really not pretty and certainly not a place I would invite or recommend to anyone else.

Cheers!!

Sorry Dr. Dill, the quoted boxed was more to carry the thought process and pick up my words to tell at the end of where the thread was left.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy

Do as you please, of course. As always.

If the DRT wants to believe in the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, Santa Clause or even the friggin' Great Pumpkin, that's fine with me. I don't care. They have no good reason to come here and yammer over and over on absurd points, however, especially when the purpose is apparently to disrupt efforts here. I don't have time to waste arguing with fools. One can no doubt find a group of internet dwellers who will argue about anything you can imagine. I am sure there is a heated discussion going on right now over who would prevail in a battle between the Borg and the Death Star. It would be no more ludicrous than arguing in May of '08 about whether the drones are real. There are plenty of forums and lots of threads for those discussions. This thread is for people who can get over it, and try to figure out who is responsible. We deal with reality here, and we don't keep secrets. Those are simple rules. Those who cannot play by those rules either get outed, or ignored.

You have a wierd way of going after the truth. First you should try to prove it before you discount all other possibilities. And if you ignore me it's no skin off my nose either.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by tomiuk]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Sys_Config

Thanks Outrageo, for bringing up Sys's digging talents. I have been trying to decide whether to call his operation Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel, or just call him Digger. He has dredged up countless interesting bits, and has taken the search forward when no one else could.

It looks like the Timeline Dragnet is closing in on some perps, or at least accessories after the fact. At the least. Surely the enrichment of certain parties would *not* be among the objectives of a psy op! The psy op idea seems to be running low on dilithium crystals.

Oh my Lord, I just read that to the kids yesterday!
After we finish we can let Linda use it, (she has to provide her own gas which she has plenty of yet) so she can plow her way past the evidence, and make sure we keep our distance

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I don't know, why you want to ignore tomi or anybody from the DRT. Everytime the come here, we easily can prove, they are wrong.

Usually they dissapear for a while and wait until the grass grew again.

And as I said repeatedly: I like them, because I got used to them.

And what is more important: I am for free speach! If this should not be possible
here, I would leave.

Sys has become my closest friend in this case, but I would never accept to forbid anybody come here and talk. Listening to those few believers is very interesting to me. I rather read them here than search them elsewhere.

Intolerance makes me go away... Discussion keeps me here.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

If you want to pretend that all viewpoints are equally valid, go right ahead. I don't waste time arguing about the "moon hoax," Bob Lazar, or somebody's perpetual motion machine on You Tube, either. The DRT has their own web site, so how can we be "censoring" Tomi? It's not like any of that crew is hard to find.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Nothing like that, doubles,

I only know, that the cat brings the mouse to your door.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

If you want to pretend that all viewpoints are equally valid, go right ahead. I don't waste time arguing about the "moon hoax," Bob Lazar, or somebody's perpetual motion machine on You Tube, either. The DRT has their own web site, so how can we be "censoring" Tomi? It's not like any of that crew is hard to find.

To be fair Double, I don’t think Sidd’s pretending all view points are valid, I believe he’s saying no one should be prevented from mentioning them. I agree with what you say about the moon hoax and Lazar, that’s why I ignore them, but I would never say to their proponents that they have no right to talk about their beliefs, I believe this is the difference Sidd was trying to highlight.

To be honest (and it’s no slight on any opposing views by persons here) I don’t mind anyone coming here to share their views, as Sidd has also said if they’re wrong then hopefully we can show them the error of their ways.

I realise you feel this may be time better spent but I also agree with Sidd in that if we’re part of a scene that’s preventing free speech then I don’t really want to be a part of that scene. All members can ignore as they see fit, but if someone comes onto the thread and addresses me then I’ll reply, irrespective of who they are and regardless of which group they represent.

This isn’t about Tomi or the DRT it’s about me, who I am and what I believe.

I really can’t stress enough that this is not me being obstinate or argumentative, this is just me being me, I don’t expect anyone to see things the same way and I completely respect that but I make no apologies for my actions especially as I feel that they don’t require any.

I admire and respect all of the regular posters on this thread and I would hate for this to become an unnecessary stumbling block because in reality it’s nothing of consequence just a difference of opinion.

I sincerely hope we can all move on together.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Fair enough. If you feel there is a useful signal in all that noise, then by all means leave the ignore button unclicked. For my part, I'm going to enjoy the quiet. I really have heard it all before.

There is nothing at all keeping Tomi from starting her own thread here, other than the knowledge that she would not be able to yell at most of us from there.

Another thing we don't buy here is the idea that whoever yells the loudest and longest is right. That's why Numbers stays away.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

Well put, Doc. I often come off sounding a lot crankier than I really am. Something I have been dealing with in real life for, well, a long time. I do take offense at attempts to disrupt serious work, whether the perp is conscious of it or not, or whether they are capable of admitting it or not.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
ok I will not let her divide us this way, but its only one thread, going in one direction, a monorail. so when one stops the whole train stops. But I love you guys and if you all say go..ok I am with it. but she is not a person seeking like we are. She is in the know.
one thinks that makes her valuable, maybe she will share, Keep wishing, like for linda, We got here without her help at ALL, and she never ever shared, she does is not help but hinder, and stand in our way. and who is she blocking for? LMH. they have been close as sisters on this from the beginning, and based on tomis emails to me, and others.Have you seen how she and her sidekick 1035 gangup on people. its horrific. its sickening, and we were banned! Why let her use our goodwill and love of free speech against us ? Its why we also tell children to go play while adults speak, because of the interruptions.
anyway, Its what enemies are doing to us here in America!Its not just an offensive remarlk, thats protected by free speech., but a plan to keep us from the truth, or supressing it and change the course of discussion to anywhere but the truth, she is no child either, to engage this way.

I am keeping her on ignore on mine its a very personal choice. I withdraw my motion, you do as you conscience says is right..and necessary. The thread is causes, we are all bound by that, she is not addressing anything is the problem here!
Lets get this show on the road

I have put the links to mufon, Biedny, Steve Oniel, D'antonio, and Kieth breazeal as the experts so far on record as hoax. thats 4 for hoax and one had a real nagging problem with it.. maybe
need we say more.

Have you all checked out the videos in re Atto. I will extract pics and post for comparison to his and the Lap.

Cheers all!

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I am more studying the psychology of all participants, than everything else.

So I don't want to be any one excluded. How could I study them?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

So I don't want to be any one excluded. How could I study them?

Really Sidd, wouldn't it be better to study them in their natural habitat?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Nothing like that, doubles,

I only know, that the cat brings the mouse to your door.

The cat brings the fish too ;P

Thanks

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Really Sidd, wouldn't it be better to study them in their natural habitat?

A wise remark, especially since I read tomi's answer before. I will think about that, before I fight against my friends in favour for the DRT. But I guess, you know what I was talking about. Dil said it better than I could do.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

that is good if you were a detached observer, but involved may impede or muddy results or worse cloud judgement. we have all here for whatever reason reached a similar conclusion. Some used hi reasoning, others deductive or inductive, or emotional intelligence.
true we maintain this position until something contrary changes that. But if you find a frozen snake, and thaw it, it is still a snake and bite, it cannot comprhend niceness. A fanatical believer is the same way. myopic thinking, linear if not singular.what is is. that is her problem thankfully that has not occurred here. I should never have hinted at ignore, but I am exceedingly glad its there. To us this a problem or puzzle, we have fun meandering here and there, could it be this or that, but to them its life and death, a win or lose and they are supporting real commercial interest as well as their para theology.
it does not take psychology 101 to know that something is wrong with her behaviour. you yourself have stated such many times why interject religious fanatacism. There are temples for those kinds of things. she should go there as Double said, her own thread. or if here, her own
do not fall for the abused partner syndrome, where the relationship continues, only because the partner is familar with the beatings a long time and is afraid to leave it.
The best place to study creatures is in their own environment, not here in our living room.

My friends, I will speak no more on this. I am done with it.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
but she is not a person seeking like we are. She is in the know.
one thinks that makes her valuable, maybe she will share,

How can someone be "in the know" and yet completly wrong at the same time? Can you explain that to me please?

[edit on 2-5-2008 by tomiuk]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Rememeber the three question marks? Sometimes things like this happen.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
OK. Back to work.

Sys has made me think about the timeline some more, and I have a feeling there is some more to be found along that line. Then something else occurred to me, and it has been bothering me for, oh, thirty minutes now.

One of the talented people C2C has in common with Unknown Country is a digital artist, Dana Augustine. He does work for both sites regularly, as well as book covers and other works for such people as William Henry, frequent guest and occasional host of Dreamland. Augustine does some amazing stuff, in an unusual style. He is very talented and all those clients are fortunate to have such an artist whose work is appropriate for their material.

Now if you had a website like C2C or UK, and the drone images showed up and you had to figure out what to do with them and what to think of them, wouldn't your main digital illustrator be at the top of the list of people to ask, "What do you think of these?" I know I would ask him! Trouble is, I can't find any reference to such a thing being asked of him, anywhere. But then, my digging talents are as a garden trowel next to Mike "Sys-Config" Mulligan and his mighty steam shovel.

I would have a hard time believing that none of the people whose websites carried the drone images asked Augustine about them. I am sure if he said they looked genuine to him, we would all have known about it for a year or so.

Of course the thought of a big dark conspiracy of several web site owners concocting the whole hoax has crossed my mind, and gee, who would they try to get to fake the images? But I looked for some hint of that in Augustine's work in spite of my low opinion of such a scenario, and found none. Sure, I think he would be capable, but there is no reason I can find beyond pure speculation to even suspect him. What bothers me is the total lack of any mention of his opinion of the images. Of course he has an opinion. Maybe I just haven't found it yet.

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join