It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If the best they can do is repost the good work of so many good people, in its own proper museum for the benefit of posterity, then I hope they continue the good work, and keep returning more often, as I have about 500 pictures that I intend to add and upsdate in our collection. There is fantastic work being done by many, on bothe sides actually, worthy of mention in the ARC Drone Library.

ARC members! Why this gave me an idea! Add Audio! Yes, all those podcasts like from Paracast early on. OMG Video too, My god, I am on a roll now! Fortunately a good colleague alerted me, and the right thing was done to alert here as soon as possible. I will not point any fingers, as that will be the purpose possibly of such an act,(naughty naughteeee) but be assured we can turn what was intended as a lemon into lemonade for sure!

So, That being said if any of you have video or links to the material that called this thing what it really is, by all means U2U it to me, and I will include with your name credited.
Imagine seeing YOUR name in our ARC collection, embossed in very Smart 3d colors too.
Yes, This is turning out to be a most inspiring moment!!
We can even have a YEARLY pilgrimmage starting here at ATS
and ending at the Isaaccc Shrine.. (Someone please write all of this down for I forget)

Thank you Thank you Thank you, whoever you are!! I am officially designating you in Abstentia an ARC "Hall of the Unknown Angel" member status with all the priviliges appurtenant thereto,etc.,etc.,etc.

motion :All in favor say Aye, Aye!aye!aye!aye!aye!aye!, the ayes have it!
Congratulations!

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
And congratulations again dear friend! Please let us know your favorite color for your very own armchair too, made with that rare corynthian leather as well

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
[edit on 28-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Cool!

A SysConfig Fan Site! Do they sell t-shirts?

I would like to have a poster of the diagram with those warm colours!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
My bad!! I should have been clearer.

I threw the information into it, I didn’t realise the amount of information Sys had gathered and it seemed a bit of a waste confining it to his profile so it might as well be *out there*.

I registered it with Fortunecity a few days ago when it was a slow day and was unsure how to best make use of it, when I checked Sys’s profile and seen the information he’d collected it seemed somewhat appropriate.

NO conspiracy, (well not this end anyway.)

I thought the penny would have dropped Sys:

“Soldier Of Fortune(city)”

“Three C’s”

He, he, cryptic, just the way you like it!!

As mentioned it’s ARC’s own little cyberspace home from home……

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Cool!

A SysConfig Fan Site! Do they sell t-shirts?

I would like to have a poster of the diagram with those warm colours!

Why SiD, I never thought of that, lets see.. a sysconfig fan site..sysconfig fan site..hmmm The friends of sysconfig fan site.
Wouldn't I have to be Dead for something like that?
no no no no..not yet.We have many more mysteries to bring down to manageable size yet.
I will be adding the Rules for Photgraphic Evidence in the comments too
If they cannot meet that, then we needn't bother responding to BS questions, followed up by their own member engineer professional opinions, then our expert opinions, such as mufon, bruce mcbee, etc etc etc.
then a section where the relevant witnesses can add theirs too, in case they show up. How more generous can we get. than that.

and whatever the the Council members deem fit.
well I am going to sleep.
good night!

add arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Dr.Dil You ...I had no Idea, when you said soldier of fortune I thought you meant like a profiteer...good grief..
well, you certainly had me going there..but we were prepared to turn it around..weren't we now, We stood tall in the face of this new adversity.. but the inspirations will continue hehehehe specially the podcasts and video etc.

Now I can really sleep soundly
Good night

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

It's *ours* so whatever way you want to proceed, just let me know.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Tsts, Dil!

Robbing a man's sleep and no t-shirts...

How about this one:

The benefit would be for WWF, of course.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

I like that shirt, Sidd.

One thing about this place, it's all out there in the open for anyone to see.

Armchair Research Council
Opens Sources, Sound Minds

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
reply to post by Siddharta

I like that shirt, Sidd.

One thing about this place, it's all out there in the open for anyone to see.

Armchair Research Council
Opens Sources, Sound Minds

This is stunning, the panda bear shirt is fabulous, Sid your a genius! not only that, the open source sound minds its so thoughtful..hey..not blowing smoke up anyones Arse, but we need to check the price out at cafepress, maybe we can get a booth close to OM so people can compare our superior quality for the same price! if we could put ATS in there somewhere, why who knows where this can go?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm a bit confused here, didn't we already figure out the "panda" was just a distorted image of This character seen on many of the the drones.

(. .)

Well the dots would need to be centered of course, but I thought this panda thing was put to rest several pages back.

It's just one of the symbols on the drone, mirrored, or at an odd angle, with odd shadow(or a poor cgi smudge) whichever you believe; that is playing tricks on the eye?

Anyhow good job Dr dil on makeing the ccc site, a good archive of almost everything figured out to this point.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
I'm a bit confused here, didn't we already figure out the "panda" was just a distorted image of This character seen on many of the the drones.

(. .)

Well the dots would need to be centered of course, but I thought this panda thing was put to rest several pages back.

It's just one of the symbols on the drone, mirrored, or at an odd angle, with odd shadow(or a poor cgi smudge) whichever you believe; that is playing tricks on the eye?

Anyhow good job Dr dil on makeing the ccc site, a good archive of almost everything figured out to this point.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Nola213]

Hi Nola! Remember, they say its optical illusion, which on another Optical illusion was later found to be true. after beating the that person down with BS. Convinced more than a few, that " true facts were a "trick of the eye" Their own PIs proved it was not a trick.

check what they have to do before sayin True, and they have the burden. Does it look like this was done at all, if they did they I have not seen anything but amateurish attempts and ego clashing at every turn
This is how its done!
www.cs.dartmouth.edu...

I just added these othe examples to my profile collection
hanyfarid.org...
hanyfarid.org...
hanyfarid.org...
hanyfarid.org...

So this is the situation NOla Linda will never release The TY Photos, the best photos that they claim or Linda claims exists, because She knows well their "True "nature and result.
The DRT will never submit any of these to a Real Consultant like the one listed above., even when they could afford too, based on their expenditures with the PIs, because they know well, what the outcome would be. Especially when its known that all of Lindas website pictures all bear the adobe brand.

That should have been the first thing. Then if "real" look for the "missing witnesses" not the other way around, kknowing already, they couldn't be found. in fact thats all they have are images because they have no witnesses, and in the remotest possibility they did, then the above type of analysis should have been done months ago.

The only optical illusion present is the illusion DRT is doing a professional and "scientific analysis", at one point even taking opinion polls. I exclude from my comments Vigilo, Marvin, SQT who seem to get hammered on every logical and common sense point. I wonder why that is.
But, there is your REAL mirage my friend

In the meantime i have written these same people for a cost estimate for 20 of the available pictures. found at ictybtihky.com...
I will post and we can take it from there.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Well, I suppose we could get some non-anonymous professionals to look at that stuff if we pay them to.

The second pic in Sys's link, ictybtihky.com... , Mr. Smith's mysterious trailer, turned out to be a common cable splicing rig. I dug up the model and a picture of it last year, at a web site for a place that sells them, but I don't think I bothered to post it anywhere. Absolutely nothing mysterious about that photo.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It costs to be the Boss...Remember Conneticut Yankee

once they contact me we can just take a sample from each batch. from each witness..one fake voids the rest in each batch. one was a batch of 12 or so. so that will reduce the cost considerablyif one is is voided. I am sure they will suggest the same. Once they are determined fake , and I am confident without a doubt, they will be, logic dictates that what Isaac saw and recognized immediately the moment he saw it is fake , without a doubt, and indicates he lied without a doubt. End of story. We can go home after that and let the rest pick dingleberries between themselves while they ponder what could have gone wrong.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Trau, schau wem*

10538 on OMF April 29 2008

„It happened again with the same pic when others were crying fake when the drone appeared to be reversed. I thought it was a matter of perspective. Again we were all wrong when it turned out the photo had been flipped horizontally. Back then nobody that I know of had brought that up as a possibility.“

Mhm, remember October 11 at UCB...

„Nobody that I know“ was Nodnunk and Marvin agreed with him. I quoted this already here, won’t repeat it.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
And sorry, Nola,

but in this very same sense NOTHING has been figured out with the panda. We have noticed, that it looks as if it rotates, than found out, it seems to be a perfect match, when we flip the panda of the one image to the other one...

This is more than suspicious, but still we have to look at the possibility of an optical illusion. I only don't agree with those who just say that and leave the stage.

But I also cannot agree, if you say, it was figured out and leave it. It was your impression, that this could be the (..)-symbol. Still it would be rotating than.

But I never saw it like this. I only wonder, how one and the same part of an object, which is photographed in two different positions can cause such an illusion and this illusion can be overlayed one by one...

I wish, I was able, to do 3D.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Trau, schau wem*

10538 on OMF April 29 2008

„It happened again with the same pic when others were crying fake when the drone appeared to be reversed. I thought it was a matter of perspective. Again we were all wrong when it turned out the photo had been flipped horizontally. Back then nobody that I know of had brought that up as a possibility.“

Mhm, remember October 11 at UCB...

„Nobody that I know“ was Nodnunk and Marvin agreed with him. I quoted this already here, won’t repeat it.

Hahahah I have to quote so people will see it twice though, thats why Marvin not falling for that stunt again! 1035 is such a fraud, how could he forget? he said he would make a list of people out anyway, so what happened? There is more material loaded in the comments section.
Klatu there is a post I added to the library concerning coding that we briefly touched on related to barcodes. If you can look at at it and tell me what you think that would be great, as I know you felt something about it too.

That was a nice snack!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I guess it was inevitable that after a year, we'd be into the revisionist history.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

I agree, perhaps its necessary to place this image experts words viewing on the first Chad pictures
Its David Biegny, a foremost image expert.
www.theparacast.com... its also in the ARC library, we will do our best to keep history straight
And since DRTS OTF went on a radio station , marketing the drones with his expertise, why don't they challenge David Biegny and go on paracast with their findings . It would be a good "trial run" for their position. Maybe even include the history channels person affiliated with the Mufon report who also found it fake. Why they could kill two birds with one stone I would think.
Some say this will never be solved, untrue. Perhaps not who the hoaxer is, but just the pictures and lack of witness authentication, and refusals to authenticate the remainder. Yes its solved already.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Thanks for the link, Sys. It's really interesting to listen to it a year later. Some of our friends down the street are described to a T. I wonder how many of the DRT have listened to this at all, let alone lately. I would bet that none has listened to it all the way through.

new topics

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join