It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibirus approach Clear Image

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I've applauded a few members in here for their excellent behavior in this current page of the the thread. Keep it up guys!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Heres a very clear pic of it that I found.
www.katkam.ca...

How can it be denied any longer!

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm personally of the opinion that too much of ancient myth and legend is written off as allegorical (in reference to Wormwood). When disparate cultures choose to use the same allegory (such as the flood "myth") it pricks my curiosity. For a culture that doen't really use allegory very effectively to spot it in other cultures so frequently smacks of hubris.

I'm not waiting for planet X to show up, but our view of the cosmos is far from being set in stone. New discoveries are made all the time.

A little food for thought: Many people here seem to be getting magnetic polar reversals confused with geographical polar shifts. Big difference between the two, one being that Einstein predicted one, and evidence that he was right is growing, and the other has been proved beyond doubt.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla
I'm personally of the opinion that too much of ancient myth and legend is written off as allegorical (in reference to Wormwood). When disparate cultures choose to use the same allegory (such as the flood "myth") it pricks my curiosity. For a culture that doen't really use allegory very effectively to spot it in other cultures so frequently smacks of hubris.

No. One option is to read Revelations's Wormwood as allegorical. Even if you read it as literal, it still is NOTHING LIKE Nibiru!

And in any event, no ancient culture has described anything like the Planet X/Nibiru of this entire thread. There is no "myth" common in any culture, shared between any, even cryptically. Stichin has lied to you, and the idea originates nowhere else but him.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Maybe I have believed Sitchin, although none of my research points to him as a source.

If I did, so what? I won't lose any sleep over it. I'll move on with my life as should you if it really bothers you so much.

The pole shifts and reversals are a reality though. And that has been proven as scientific fact. Nibiru, fine. No evidence points to its existence now, but if some day in the future there is a giant comet passing by we'll know what it is.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
wormwood is not planet x ...but if you read Revelation chapter 12...the pregnant women with 12 stars on her head...is the MOTHERship Nibiru.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
wormwood is not planet x ...but if you read Revelation chapter 12...the pregnant women with 12 stars on her head...is the MOTHERship Nibiru.

Sadly that final linguistic link only works if John of Patmos spoke modern English.

It's worth emphasizing that stars are symbols of greatness, divinity, kingship (etc.) at this time - that much is beyond doubt. Although they may of course also be literal.

If you read it with the woman as either a spaceship or a planet, how does all this end up making any sense? I can see how some phrases of it might be possible to construe in that way, but taken as a whole, and rigorously pursued, I think it ends up failing as an interpretation:

[1] And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
[2] And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
[3] And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
[4] And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
[5] And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
[6] And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
[7] And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
[8] And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
[9] And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
[10] And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
[11] And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
[12] Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
[13] And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
[14] And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
[15] And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
[16] And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
[17] And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   

No evidence points to its existence now, but if some day in the future there is a giant comet passing by we'll know what it is.

Yes, we'll know that it's a giant comet. We'll also know that it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Nibiru.

[edit on 9-7-2007 by Mogget]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Didn't a 'giant comet' pass by earlier this year? I distinctly remember taking some photos of it .....

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mogget

Yes, we'll know that it's a giant comet. We'll also know that it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Nibiru.

[edit on 9-7-2007 by Mogget]

God can't be proven, but does that mean it doesn't exist?

So is that all you're capable of Mogget, refuting others claims but not being courageous enough to make your own? You sir are a coward.

[edit on 9-7-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I "claim" that Nibiru is a myth, and that no such planet exists.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I sure wish this thread was removed. It is silly that it was allowed to stay when the photograph provided by the OP is so clearly evident of a lens flare...

I love the picture on this page btw of "Nibiru" "crashing" into the sea. I cant believe the planet and people still being here!

I wish we could keep these forums more intelligent, objective, and not so blatantly hysterical. =(

I'm going to agree with Mogget unless we decide to actually name something Nibiru in the future... then it will exist.. but only because we choose to give it that name.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by Platinumstorm]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Platinumstorm
I wish we could keep these forums more intelligent, objective, and not so blatantly hysterical. =(

You see though, that's what makes ATS such a great place to go to get the truth. We post EVERYTHING, from the completely ludicrous, to the truly chilling stuff. It's left up to us, the ATS community at large, to either accept or deny the information presented.

To edit any of it would be a detraction from the basic belief here of "deny ignorance". Kind of hard to deny something that doesn't exist anymore. If it's been removed, then we'd be susceptible to claims of "revisionist history". NO one wants that, least of all ATS, in my opinion.

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I've applauded a few members in here for their excellent behavior in this current page of the the thread. Keep it up guys!!!

One of those people is now banned! And still hasn't been told why. No warns.

[edit on 15-7-2007 by DuncanIdahoGholem]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I wish I could read a bit faster and had more scientific knowledge, but here it goes ...

To me, unless something is proven false, then it is possible. I also have to have proof that the proof itself is infallible. Our knowledge and understanding of things is like that of an infant in the grand scheme of things, and to assume more than that is quite arrogant of us. I take the exact opposite view of a previous poster ... prove to me it is impossible ... not that it is true ... otherwise, I will assume any of it has a chance of truth.

Reading through this, I am not blindly accepting any of the theories, but consider them as well as my own to the possibility of it all. Restating that I am not highly studied in the science field but do have a bit of wit about me at times without the years of dedicated study. We are part of the Sag. d.e.g. correct? We are intersecting with the Milky Way, right? Why not part of all the current theories here and elsewhere all contain a bit of truth, instead of all being false, or separatists from each other?

What if part of the reason of planetary collisions, nibiru, possibility our own solar system being binary, earth pole reversals, the mayan 2012 calender, etc. all relate to the timing of our repeated crossings of the galactic center?

I know some people discount past civilizations as not being very advanced, and usually tie-in being less intelligent along with it (why? just because they ddin't have electricity or petrol powered machines?). They knew more about astrology than the average citizen today it seems, since most of us couldn't tell the time, day, or date without a spiffy electronic device. But we now know Egyptians used concrete for the pyramids and had primitive batteries.

Maybe the Mayans couldn't predict past the intersection with the Milky Way, because it is too great of an unknown. Maybe part of the claimed passing planets discussed by past civilizations had to do with a binary star system we 'may' be a part of, or our repeated crossings of the milky way.

We assume from our understanding of earthly physics, and computer models (that we program) that things must occur in a certain way. Things must affect each other this way or that, because it is the only 'proof' of it being so that we currently know of.

To deny possibilities, or assume what we know is the full understanding and only way, to me is ignorant ... or perhaps naive. It fits the same discussion as those who claim life cannot exist without water, oxygen, atmosphere, certain temperature range, etc. ... but ... just because WE need it, doesn't mean any other life out there does. The same goes for other issues ... just because we cannot see it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. We only see and hear on the smallest amount of the entire bandwidth.

Being open-minded is hard for many; I can understand why. Most people are taught structure and certain things are given as true, though it is really a theory. The 'big bang', though stated theory, is taught in school as a fact. As a child, I found it quite far fetched, and related it to those who used to think the world was flat. It is ok for those who wish to believe, it doesn't affect everyday life, but I see it much differently. I have always believe in more than one universe, things are infinitely small as large (as in we could be a subsystem of a larger organism ... as our cells and DNA are). Now some think the big bang was two 'universes' making contact, creating a new universe.

I can also see the part what John Lear said about magnetism being the main source more than heat radiation. Why else would there be such a big difference on the dark and light sides? Radiant heat seems to work evenly after a long period of time in my frugal cooking experience.

I know the Bible says something big is going to happen. I know ancient civilizations say something big is coming. I know the only ones not, gov't, who cover things up. I know what I believe.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
FTI,

That was a great way to bring the thread to a climax. I'm glad that someone could express what you, I, and several others here feel. It's often hard to remain objective when we've been conditioned to think a certain way. Without having most of that conditioning myself, I've been left to free thought to come up with new ideas that break what I call "cookie cutter" public opinion.

It's left me with a new understanding of the world around me, and allows me to separate the truth from the BS. The truth is, that more often than not, we're being fed BS instead of the truth because it's fitting for the people at the top to keep us ignorant of what's really going on. Only through objectivity can we break that train of thought.

And it's posts like the one above that should be shown to all, if for no other reason than to remind them of the need to keep an open mind.

FTI, again, I thank you for making a very poignant point. My hat's off to you, sir.

TheBorg

P.S.

To add something about nibiru. There's been no photographic evidence, or any evidence for this planet's existence. That does not mean that it doesn't exist. It merely means that we either haven't seen it yet, or it's not there to be seen. Until the entire solar system is mapped in detail, the verdict will be out.

[Edited for P.S.]

[edit on 16-7-2007 by TheBorg]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I do not know if any of you guys have read it but in the sumerian texts there is a teaching of a 10th planet which they named nibiru, this is the planet which the gods came from the higher power which lived among the sumerians told them all this information and we all know there is no possible way that they could see that far themselves so there has to be an outside source of information. Also i think it also states it has an orbit of 3600 years if i remember rightly (forgive me if im wrong). They give the exact locations of all the planets in the solar system which has been proved by nasa, who then later on went to discover that there is indeed a 10th planet in the position that the sumarians had originally said.

There for, realistically that is proof.

If you do not believe me go and do a little research, im promise you within 20minutes you'll be quite shocked at what you can find, there is a great deal of information out there about the existence of a 10th planet and the evidence of it being 'real'.
Also with the sumerian links to the planet and beings from there, etc, etc.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
That is exactly how I feel about the information we find laying around from our past knowledge. There are very few threads in here that do not have truth in them. We just need to be able to figure out what parts agree with our reality. That reality is not the same for evrey one.

The basic things like houses and cars even change to suit our dreams. Then they become reality.

There is a lot more that has been destroyed and hidden. The main reason this information has been destroyed, is to promote a specific agenda.

If we ever get out of this rut...or could I say, when we get out of this rut, there will be a definite blueprint of what not to do.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Just found a recent TV interview with Zecharia Sitchin about Nibiru / Planet X:

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
Here is a link to the dwarf planet
Iras.

Your link wasn't working, so I fixed it.

I wanted to read up on that a bit more.

Also, if you want the World to believe what you believe, make sure it is what you believe, not what you have been brainwashed into believing.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join