It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibirus approach Clear Image

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The planet Nibiru was well known by ancient people but not for modern people. That' s what the gobernments protect from the ""mass"" because when It comes they' re gonna be prepared for the event. Only high and important beings of this Era will be safe.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
According to the sumerian texts that I have read..isnt Nibiru supposed to be "the winged disks?" the wings coming from dust particals as its traveling though space? so these pictures that are posted on the web, I'm always looking out for those "wings" still nothing..thoughts?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Calon

According to Sumerian texts...no.
Nibiru was all of the following:
The god Marduk
The "crossing place"
A star (not a planet)
Mercury
Jupiter

www.michaelsheiser.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

marduk was jupiter so you can combine those two.

i keep trying to tell the planet x people that nibiru wasn't even a word in ancient sumer. the first time the word shows up is in akkad, and it's referring to enlil's city on the euphrates river, and is spelld NIBRU - not NIBIRU. It doesn't hurt anything to be called nibiru as etymology does evolve over the years and because enlil was associated with jupiter, just like marduk later was claimed to be. so in essence, planet X is jupiter at
the crossing place or just jupiter. it's not an additional planet on the outskirts of the solar system, although there may be more planets out there. it's a reference to enlil's city on the euphrates and the planet jupiter.

not sure where the mercury reference came from. that's odd

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sostyles
im sorry but doesnt nobody see the red planet next to sun, its not lense flare i was there and saw it! we were able to see it because of the eclipse! I see alot of mad and outhere theories on ATS involving all sorts so why is it so hard to accept there is a 10th planet called nibiru, which is on a huge eliptical orbit. Nasa knows this, but they are not gonna cause mass panic and speculation by telling us until the last minute.

Everyone has an opinion, im not trying to convert people or change their beliefs, this thread was started for the Nibiru believers and researchers.

thx

I cant wait for 2012, I know I wishing my life away BUT I want to start a thread then list ALL THE d*******s who have fallen for this Nibiru BS!
WHEN nothing HAPPENS I WONDER what great stories will be made up to explain the non event!

Please check my sig for some REALLY GOOD ADVICE!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Calon

just to be pedantic - have you ACTUALLY read the sumerian - or simply accepted some one elses translation ?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Guy

Funny as mate, Eris is the smoking gun i think, its trajected orbit of the sun is exactly the same as nibirus supposed orbit.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I don't really know what to think of a lot of this but... I DO think you guys may enjoy this (and no its not a T&C violation as I have permission to share this music, just fyi). Im not trying to advertise, but if any of you like this lemme know and I'll send ya a link to some of his other stuff. Lots of conspiracy themed music (at least one of which would go well with some WTC footage concerning certain
demolition blasts), this one just happens to be on subject XD

Enjoy!

*edit for syntax*

*edit for unsmartededness (forgot to post link!!)*

media.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-10-2009 by ganja]

[edit on 2-10-2009 by ganja]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuncanIdahoGholem
See? Duck Dodgers in the twenty fifth and a half century. Already fixed it. Marvin was so pissed he went home and vapourised th ocean. LOL

I don't get it. . at all.

Buck Rogers you mean? I love when people attempt humor and fail miserably.

Epic fail.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sostyles

Am I supposed to believe that picture is Nibiru? Come on......I believe that it's possible that there is a Planet X but I need more proof and I don't think I'll get it until I see more. I mean you can say any star in the sky is Nibiru but until I see a giant red ball with wings it's going to be hard for me to believe.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sostyles

Are you mistaking Nibiru for Mars? Or is it the Moon?

reply to post by amongus

psst....

Duck Dodgers

[edit on 10/2/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
As great as this picture is, it has nothing to do with Nibiru, I don't understand

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

Just read your post and I'm going to check out this Eris. Thanks for posting. P.S It would help if I would read at least some of the thread before posting. Thanks again freind and Cheers!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Whoa isnt it amazing how nibirus can disappear and reappar for like the last 10 years since all this crap started poping up!

wow amazing.....

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LetsPlayFeedTheGater

I have looked at the orbit projections. If they drew them right, we would all be able to see it.

I think you need to look up brown dwarf in wikkipedia.

If it is a brown dwarf, it would only be visible in the infrarad spectrum. That is possibly the reason why no one will see it, till it is here. Then the sun will bounce light off of it so we will see what is heading our way.

It is not visible with regular telescopes or regular eye sight....yet.

The south pole may be the best place to view this thing, but you also need special equipment to actually see it.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
If it is a brown dwarf, it would only be visible in the infrarad spectrum. That is possibly the reason why no one will see it, till it is here.

Brown dwarfs aren't magically invisible in visible light wavelengths. Depending on age and mass they put off more light in the infrared spectrum, but they still follow a black body curve the way our sun does; although our sun emits brightest in visible wavelengths it still gives off shorter wavelengths at ultra-violet and x-ray wavelengths. That's still quite a lot of light since the object will be a bit bigger than Jupiter, and if it's within the solar system it's going to be close enough to see.

Then the sun will bounce light off of it so we will see what is heading our way.

You just contradicted yourself. You said it will only be visible in the infrared spectrum. If you're willing to admit that then you have to admit that any such object that large will reflect at least as much light as Jupiter, which is incredibly bright. We would see it well before it got here on account of reflected light alone.

How do you figure that? If it reflects sunlight, it would be visible to our eyes and especially to our telescopes at Kuiper belt distances and beyond. It would make Neptune dim by comparison, and I can easily spot the latter by eye in my telescope. If it's supposed to reach perihelion by 2012 with a 3600 year orbit, it should be well within the radius of Neptune by now.

The south pole may be the best place to view this thing, but you also need special equipment to actually see it.

What's so special about the south pole? You don't have to be anywhere near the north pole to see the north star, which is directly overhead at the north pole. Anyone in the southern hemisphere could see it if that were true, and it would be particularly conspicuous if it were positioned at or near the southern celestial pole.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

Originally posted by win 52
If it is a brown dwarf, it would only be visible in the infrarad spectrum. That is possibly the reason why no one will see it, till it is here.

Brown dwarfs aren't magically invisible in visible light wavelengths. Depending on age and mass they put off more light in the infrared spectrum, but they still follow a black body curve the way our sun does; although our sun emits brightest in visible wavelengths it still gives off shorter wavelengths at ultra-violet and x-ray wavelengths. That's still quite a lot of light since the object will be a bit bigger than Jupiter, and if it's within the solar system it's going to be close enough to see.

Thanks for the lesson. I am not a scientist, in an effort to report what I see, I am not able to find the correct words. The bottom line is that we (you and I) are not able to view this thing without the proper equipment.

In reading the volume of material available on the net, I have also come to believe that the people we trust to give us the proper information about things of this nature, are compromised. There are most likely people with agendas controlling what information is given to the general public.

How do you figure that?

As I said, I do not have the words to explain what is going on. I am all to aware we are in for some stormy times, in the near future. This will be caused by what will bass near by Earth. Earthquakes and shifting land masses will increase, because of the passing by of ???????.

The world will not end, just the world we know today will change. Some people will survive, however, do not think your underground bunker will keep you safe when the ground starts moving.

I assume the people in charge, in general, have a big secret to keep. There most definately is not enough room for all. The Inn is full SORY NO VACENCY.

There are three options here..... pick one

a) People who have absolutely no idea what is about to happen.

b) People who know or suspect some difficult times on the surface of this planet and are prepared to go into underground shelters to try and save them selves.

c) People who know what is going to happen, chose to warn the people in group a and prepare to make do on the surface as best they can.

Which one are you?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

d) Someone with some knowledge of astronomy. Someone who knows it is impossible for a giant body to be invisible if it is supposed arrive so soon. Someone who knows that if such a planet made regular transits through the inner solar system we would not be here in the first place, our orbit and the orbits of the other planets would be perturbed beyond recognition. Someone who knows nonsense when he sees it.

[edit on 10/3/2009 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So our civilization is going to be ended by.... lens flare.

How disappointing and anti-climactic

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sostyles
im sorry but doesnt nobody see the red planet next to sun, its not lense flare i was there and saw it! we were able to see it because of the eclipse! I see alot of mad and outhere theories on ATS involving all sorts so why is it so hard to accept there is a 10th planet called nibiru, which is on a huge eliptical orbit. Nasa knows this, but they are not gonna cause mass panic and speculation by telling us until the last minute.

Everyone has an opinion, im not trying to convert people or change their beliefs, this thread was started for the Nibiru believers and researchers.

thx

YIKES! I may not be an English/Grammar instructor, but, holy cow! This post is fraught with so many miss-spellings, and wrong usage of English, I have to laugh at the absurdity of the muddle headed musings!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join