It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibirus approach Clear Image

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I believe it to be absolutely essential for those who wish to indulge in long speculative diatribes, for or against, start such with some information or observations that 'regular' scientist noted but could not or did not explain in detail. Since the current rambling does not seem to be going anywhere i think i will provide something that is worthy of speculation and worse.

spider.ipac.caltech.edu...

Have 'fun'...

Stellar

[edit on 28-6-2007 by StellarX]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

Niburu's tail. It is essentially a giant red comet. Picture a Jupiter (I don't know its exact size) sized planet with about 20 moons following it and trailing red dust. I am not sure if this is its atmosphere or particles that are left behind as it travels.

There was a link on this forum I believe showing a red trail in our galaxy of dark matter. I don't know if this is significant, but here it is:

astsun.astro.virginia.edu...

Picture this, but instead of the whole galaxy just our neighborhood between Sol and the close brown dwarf which name escapes me at the moment.

I believe Niburu follows a great elipitical orbit of about 3600 years between our star and another (our sun's twin- a brown dwarf).

bs

In my opinion the red moon is not caused by Planet X at all, but it will actaully come from an Atomic or Nuclear bomb being dropped in Israel.

This is what jesus refered to as the Abomination of Desolation "standing" in the Holy Place (israel)

[edit on 28-6-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

[edit on 28-6-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

There was a link on this forum I believe showing a red trail in our galaxy of dark matter. I don't know if this is significant, but here it is:

astsun.astro.virginia.edu...

That's not Dark Matter. That's a computer model of the Sagittarius Dwarf Eleptical Galaxy (SagDEG) that has been merging with our milkyway galaxy for the past millions of years, and will continue to merge with the milky way for many more million years. Some scientists think that SagDEG may contain dark matter because it seems to be holding together better than current computer models would suggest. But that video is not about a "red trail of dark matter" -- it's about the galactic union between SagDEG (shown in red and yellow) and the Milky Way (shown in blue and white).

As I stated, This merger has been taking place for Hundreds of Millions of years, and will continue for another 100,000,000 years -- I don't see how you can relate this eons-old merger with the possibility of a "Planet X" moving into Earth's neighborhood, nor how this is supposedly making our skies red. I don't get the connection.

Edit: Spelling and grammer

[edit on 28-6-2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX

It was never resolved what - if anything - this was. Although given the huge number of dwarf planets since discovered beyond Neptune - including Eris which is larger than Pluto - one might reasonably conclude either it was an early spotting of one such planet (remember the size was only estimated, and the equipment used was pretty proimitive compared to modern telescopes), or, there may be a larger body out there which we have yet to 're-find'. Either way, it's not an inhabited planet on an improbable eliptical orbit and it's not anywhere within the orbit of Neptune. Unless it's one of them invisible planets ......

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Essan]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

It was never resolved what - if anything - this was. Although given the huge number of dwarf planets since discovered beyond Neptune - including Eris which is larger than Pluto - one might reasonably conclude either it was an early spotting of one such planet (remember the size was only estimated, and the equipment used was pretty proimitive compared to modern telescopes), or, there may be a larger body out there which we have yet to 're-find'. Either way, it's not an inhabited planet on an improbable eliptical orbit and it's not anywhere within the orbit of Neptune. Unless it's one of them invisible planets ......

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Mogget]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Thks Mogget

All the times I've come across the original news story and I'd never seen that!

Of course, it's obviously really all just part of the cover up

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Essan]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mogget

Mogget -- I remember reading this "rubuttal" once, but I couldn't find it...Thanks for posting.

and Essan hit the nail right on the head about "cover up". I don't know how many times a good debate has been ruined by one side claiming "oh...it must be a cover-up". If one is a blind believer in Niribu, or ET visitation for that matter, and they are prestented with facts disputing their beliefs, then it's sooo easy for them to say:

"you're debunking doesn't hold water, because your source is NASA (or whomever) -- and they can't be trusted"

or

"It doesn't matter how good you're argument is because you're just a well paid government dis-information agent whose job it is to make good arguments debunking real ET UFO events."

How does someone who wants the ignorance of some of these "blind believers" to be denied compete with the blanket statement "You're just a disinformation agent, so your argument (no matter how scientifically sound) is worthless"? There is no way to defend yourself in a debate when these unfair tactics are used.

and for the record...I am open minded about the possibilty of ET visitation or large bodies beyond Neptune. But I have yet to see any proof of real ET visitation....Or any proof that one of these heavenly bodies is full of reptilians (or whatever), and is headed our way after 3600 years.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mogget

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Mogget]

I have been following this thread with great interest. I also read this like by Mr Chester and felt I needed to point out that this report was last updated in 1998 and the url for Nibiru in 2000. With all the data collected since then I would think his opinion may need updating as well.

Here is a link to the dwarf planet
url=http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap070619.html]Iras[/url].

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
It was never resolved what - if anything - this was.

It seems that it was resolved and i want to thank that contributor for chasing down the rumour i never had the interest to...

Although given the huge number of dwarf planets since discovered beyond Neptune - including Eris which is larger than Pluto - one might reasonably conclude either it was an early spotting of one such planet (remember the size was only estimated, and the equipment used was pretty proimitive compared to modern telescopes), or, there may be a larger body out there which we have yet to 're-find'.

It's interesting how reason should, according to some, always be applied to arrive at the most mundane and establishment serving conclusions possible. Do you have a opinion on why this is so and how 'useful' ( or to be honest not at all) the historic record has proven this notion to be?

Either way, it's not an inhabited planet on an improbable eliptical

According to the other sources that seems to be accurate...

orbit and it's not anywhere within the orbit of Neptune.

Such astuteness( yes, it's a word)!
You scientific people are such a smart bunch....

Unless it's one of them invisible planets ......

I reckon that if geologist can deny continental drift for almost sixty years planetary scientist might very well 'overlook' a planet that would require trash bins for a large number of their prized theories.
It's just surprising how unobservant, in it's mildest form, people become when the observations stops corresponding with what they have chosen to see. I don't really care about Nibiru ( or whatever they are calling it these days) unless it's real, and coming this way, but since i am not sure if NASA can hide entire planets i will not be losing any sleep just yet.

Stellar

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I never said I was right, only thinking guys geez.

The chances of Niburu doing that, traveling between galaxies is almost impossible.

I was trying to prove a point, but I guess I lost most of you.

That is what Niburu's tail WOULD look like in our galaxy. Not crossing between two galaxies.

It moves between 2 stars, Sol and a brown dwarf star.

Comprendes?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
well said, just remember the three stages of the truth, first it is laughed at, then ridiculed, then taken as gospel truth. Im not saying believe me just try to imagine yourself that this was nibiru what are the implications for the earth, the society and finally you!

thx

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
does any one actually have any evidence to support the existence of this planet nubiru or is it all what some guy said

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sostyles
link

Do you think that if Nasa knows its nibiru they would let us all know...... seriously! Especially since the sumerian tablets tell us that that is the planet of the gods, home to the Annunaki.
This would cause mass histeria not to mention unrest in the serious religions.

I concur with sostyles wholeheartedly. Even if the military industrial complex knew that this transneptunian body was Nibiru you'd have to be kidding yourself if you think they would let you in on the biggest find in the history of mankind. In their opinion, telling the public would serve no purpose. To me, this could be the biggest conspiracy of ALL TIME.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
As I don't really feel its necessary to waste bandwidth or space on the 3 amigo's server I will direct your attention to a few posts I made in another thread about the pole shift and Nibiru/Niburu.

www.abovetopsecret.com... (scroll down to the bottom)

I still have to find more sources relating to the existence of the planet, its tough finding real sources when the media is owned...The truth will only be shown on noname sites and even then people are often discredited by "scientists" (not saying they're doing it on purpose always, but often misinformed merely trying to help others out sadly).

SonofMan, here is what I was talking about in regards to the red dust:

[edit on 30-6-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I am not believing that Niberu is going to be visible to the naked eye with an almost full moon blazing into your eyeballs. If that were the case, every observatory on Earth would have spectacular photos of it.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
A full moon wouldn't hinder our satellites (hubble among others) from taking pictures. What about before or after the full moon? Our land-based telescopes can take high-quality photos even in the worst of conditions.

I don't think its a question of finding Nibiru, its a question of whether or not astronomers are allowed to release data to the public and if they're looking in the right place.

As I said before (not sure if it was this thread or not) the planet is most likely behind our sun right now. That blocks out a lot of viewing, especially with the naked eye. At night, its behind the Earth and during the day its behind the sun.

This makes seeing it that much more difficult. Once it moves in front of the sun a little more (aka closer to us) it probably will be spotted a lot easier.

It moves on an almost perpendicular plane with our solar system, coming up from below us at the moment.

We may be able to see it during the day with protective glasses on and a really good telescope.

Sources to follow.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Is this Nibirus stuff I am seeing another Heavens Gate deal? What is with all the talk about flying away on a planet?

I don't see what the big deal is and why your worrying about some planet that is gonna orbit the sun. Unless you think some alien invasion force is on it and gonna jump off and get us when we aint looking. Could you give me one good reason that NASA would hide a planet? They have always told us about their discoveries in the past concerning planet discoveries. Hell they are still arguing which ones are planets or not of the ones we know, so the problem I have here is it makes no sense whatsoever that NASA wouldn't tell us about some tenth planet they found. There would be no mass panic or fear, for pete's sake we are sending telescopes into space to see what's out there that we can't see form earth with the telescopes, so I believe it is a pretty safe bet that most people wouldn't flip out. The people know about Hubble and Mars rovers, so if something new was found they would just say.. COOL!!!

The earth will not be hit by this 10th planet if it exists, and this one will get ya. The Bible would have told us that if it were so.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
Is this Nibirus stuff I am seeing another Heavens Gate deal? What is with all the talk about flying away on a planet?

No its another hale bopp episode and I'm about to drink the cool aid.

Unless you think some alien invasion force is on it and gonna jump off and get us when we aint looking. Could you give me one good reason that NASA would hide a planet? They have always told us about their discoveries in the past concerning planet discoveries.

Yeah I'm so terrified of aliens invading that as we speak I have my tinfoil hat on. I don't want them to read my mind! HELP!

Please, NASA is part of the US government. When's the last time our government lied to us? Oh yeah, never. Sorry I forgot.

The earth will not be hit by this 10th planet if it exists, and this one will get ya. The Bible would have told us that if it were so.

I didn't mention anything about it colliding with the Earth. I don't know where you're getting your information from. It may come very close to us, but I don't think its going to hit us.

More likely cause a magnetic polar reversal.

The bible has every single piece of history written down? Next you're gonna tell me that God wrote it word for word and it was never edited to fit the need of the Romans or priests.

The bible just like everything else man has created is infallible. It doesn't have every little piece of history written in it whether you want to admit that or not.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Worth bearing in mind that the idea of a planet called Nibiru on an eliptical, 3,600 year orbit that takes it beyond Neptune and back in close to the earth, was first invented by Zechariah Sitchin - and he isn't expecting Nibiru's return for a good thousand years (so, conveniently, if it exists, it's probably too distant at present to have been detected). The only evidence for it's existence is Sitchin's re-translation and subsequent interpretation of ancient Mesopotamian stories - which, even accepting his unique translations, are open to many other interpretations.

As for a cover up - given the number of other planets discovered in this solar system in recent years, not to say those around other stars, why on earth would NASA cover up the discovery of another planet in this solar system?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Um, Biggie? I'm afraid that there is a flaw in your thinking concerning this planet causing a magnetic field flip. Tis planet has undergone many field reversals in its history. As rock cools from a molten state the polarity of the Earth's magnetosphere is locked into it's structure, and geologists have been looking at a lot of rocks.

The fact is that the North pole is currently winding its circuitous path over the plant on its way to the next reversal. This will happen, sooner or later.

I rely rather heavily on the use of nautical charts. If you look at one (second image down on this link: www.nmm.ac.uk...) you will see that, along the North cardinal line, is a series of figures (in this case 2 degrees, 15 minutes West, and the year 2001) that show the magnetic variation and when it was measured. The variation is the amount that the North pole (as readable on a compass) has deviated from "true" North (the orientation of the chart) for that area. In some parts of the US the variation is up to 11 degrees.

Updated charts will have a slightly different variation, because the North pole is moving constantly.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join