It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibirus approach Clear Image

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Technically it does, but the meaning that has been attributed to it give it the whole air of the mysterious X as opposed to the numerical meaning.
Sort of how Chemical X sounds a whole lot better than sodium.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I'm pretty surprised--Project Dawn launches this July, and I'm hearing about the mission for the first time. Thanks for the link sostyles.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Me too! This is the first time I have heard about PROJECT DAWN! And only 13 days before launch time. Well, well, well, that was fast. I wonder why NASA is in such a hurry to get a probe out to the asteroid belt. Curious. Thanks for the news articles, OP.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I was thinkin the same damn thing. Why haven't we heard of Project Dawn?!
I didn't see that coming.

Now I gotta go brush up on my knowledge of Ceres and Vesta...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Why is it that people have to make a conspiracy out of everything. Nasa has not been secretive about Project Dawn. Discussions and articles about it have been available on the internet for nearly two years or so.

Here's an indepth article about Project dawn from space.com from November 7, 2005. There's no conspiracy here.

www.space.com...
www-ssc.igpp.ucla.edu...
dawn.jpl.nasa.gov...

P.S And after checking out the eclipse photo, It's obvious the red dot is simply a lens flare. It's in front of the clouds being lit up by the eclipse.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Guy

Actually, I think they called that one the ninth planet.

Theres always one....

The reference is to "X" as in the letter and its mysterious intonations, and not to the Roman Numeral.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Eris is a normal trans Neptunian object. It is not Nibiru, and it is not going to come anywhere near Earth.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
THAT picture scares the beejesus out of me!

Wow. Its made its appearance now.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Whats with the small image?

Come on you can do better than that, no one can take this seriously with such a small image, so lets see the same one and any more high resolution images you or someone else must have taken at that location.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Why is it that people have to make a conspiracy out of everything.

You ask that on this forum?!!?
And when it comes to NASA, it's an easy to suspect the worst.
I was just surprised it had slipped under my radar though.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sostyles

Great view of nibiru taken in greece

Actually its a photo of an Eclipse that occured in Side, Turkey, on March 29th 2006

Goole Search for Eclipse

(You'll notice the ruins of the Temple of Apollo in the Pictures)

You see so there is so much evidence to just say its not there because u can see it with your own eyes!

Hope this helped...

Heres some evidence that I can see with my own eyes...

If you go to page 5 of that search guess which image pops up? Oddly, Nibiru doesn't appear on any of the other pictures due to the fact that what you can see is a lens flare artifact.

Busted.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
I'm pretty surprised--Project Dawn launches this July, and I'm hearing about the mission for the first time...

Here's some info on Dawn and Phoenix I posted over a month ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Might help clear up some of the misconceptions, I see in this thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Here is a link to another who believes that Eris is in fact Nibiru but Nasa has reclassified it as another entity to avoid mass panic and the truth is most of the world will believe it.

link

Im not saying this is definate in the sense that im 100% sure its nibiru, but it looks the same as nibiru a dark redish brown that has near enough an identical eliptical orbit.

Do you think that if Nasa knows its nibiru they would let us all know...... seriously! Especially since the sumerian tablets tell us that that is the planet of the gods, home to the Annunaki.

This would cause mass histeria not to mention unrest in the serious religions worldwide.

Thx

P.s- I said greece earlier in a post because i normally refer to that area of the world as typical greek countries.....My Bad :-)sry

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If Nubiru is the home of the Annuki, anybody wanna tell me how life could evolve on a planet that travels in close to the sun and then sails off into the outer reaches of the solar system, only to return thousands of years later? Come on people. *shakes head*

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by orthisguyoverhere
If Nubiru is the home of the Annuki, anybody wanna tell me how life could evolve on a planet that travels in close to the sun and then sails off into the outer reaches of the solar system, only to return thousands of years later? Come on people. *shakes head*

Well, it would be easily possible if John Lear's theory is true. John Lear claims that he knew someone that said NASA discovered many years ago the sun was not a thermonuclear fusion reactor. Lear claims that the sun is actually an electromagnetic sphere. The electromagnetic fields that the sun gives off interacts with the electromagnetic fields and atmospheres of planets. This, in turn, generates the planet's temperature, and the planet's distance from the sun does not determine the temperature. As long as the planet is within the sun's reach (within the termination shock/heliopause, i believe), then the sun can influence that planet's temperature.

This is a wild theory that is unlike anything we've heard from "official" sources. Is it true? Who knows, but you said you wanted someone to tell you how life could "evolve" on a planet that travels in close to the sun then sales off to the outer reaches of the solar system. Lear's theory explains this perfectly.

Sorry for the quotes around the word 'evolve'. The very notion of life evolving from a primordial soup always sends me into a hysterical fit of laughter.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I just want to know when the screaming and chaos starts! I mean come on..Come On..COME ON!!! This is the so called planet of the Gods? The planet of the cross? Well ... sounds like it's time we all tuck our heads between our legs and kiss are collective asses goodbye! SO..WHEN! Whats the agenda? Are aliens going to sprout up out of the ground? Will they drop down off this planet X thingy and raid my fridge? How can this one planet..drifting so far away,have such a gravitational impact on earth as to melt our icecaps? I mean..if the sun cant,and venus and mars dont...why would this little planet be capable of such a gynormous effect? You know alot of people have posted these kind of pic's with this planet anchored some where near the sun...yet I walk outside at different hours of the day..morning noon night sunset sun up..and i dont see jack squat!
So heres what i think..bigfoot and nessie called their buddies the greys and they all concocted this story about this planet X thingy and now they sit back in their underground bases and watch us through crystal balls laffing their asses off at the funny hairless apes who believe in boogeymen and tooth fairys while they gobble up bar B Qued unicorn and drink iced tea made with water from the fountain of youth.Oh,and casper drops by to keep the men in black from eating all of the moon-cheese!
Show me ONE real alien (not a mexican either dammit!) But a REAL genuine one of a kind ufo flying cattle mutalting ass probing alien and by zeus I'll believe anything you say! But until then Im going to keep my suitcase unpacked and in the closet and bop sinners on the head with my recovery version Bible.(Say Amen and pass the ammunition!)
Because Sure Id like to believe in alot of these theorys and rumors and stuff too...cause they are kinda fun and interesting.But when all is said and done..nothing beats a good old fashioned first hand experience.
So until the day one of those greys walks up to me and says nanu nanu foo'...well..Im going to keep on living my life and wiping my behind with myspace profile pics printed on super soft charmin and smoke my cheap cigars drink my nasty cold coffee and jump out of dark corners and yell RAWR! to scare the # out of the scared #less people of this world.Because thats real and thats what i can see and touch and in some cases smell.
Whoops...gotta run...the mothman and I have an appointment to go bowling with the barbie twins.

peace!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
If Eris is Nibiru, I think we can all sleep soundly tonight thanks to Wikipeida. According to this orbit, Eris isn't comming even remotely close to Earth.

Also, you wouldn't beable to see Eris with the naked eye. It has an apparent magnitude of 19 which would make it more dim than Pluto which has an apparent magnitude of 13 at it's max brightness.

Yay for Wikipedia.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Thank you sostyles for bringing this to my attention.

I have been following its movement for a while now.

It won't be long until the scientific community will have to admit to fraud and the governments are ransacked after countless lies.

Glad to see I'm not alone on this subject

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
THAT picture scares the beejesus out of me!

Wow. Its made its appearance now.

I heard from several diffrent web sites that the planet X debris field, when it hits, will strike the eastern seaboard first. anyone living on the east coast should be plenty worried.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
But didn't Nibiru pass close to the Earth in 2003 causing a polar reversal, massive tectonic upheavals, killing billions of people and ushering in a new era of spirituality and peace?

It's not due back for another 3566 years ....

Anyway, I've just had a quick look and Nibiru isn't there now so we can all relax - it's obviously gone away.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join