It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibirus approach Clear Image

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Picture

Great view of nibiru taken in greece, NASA is now calling it ERIS. Nasa is launching a rocket next week on its way to the rendevous point at the asteroid belt! Its called Project Dawn.

You see so there is so much evidence to just say its not there because u can see it with your own eyes!

Hope this helped...

[edit on 24-6-2007 by sostyles]

[edit on 24-6-2007 by sostyles]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hi Sostyles. The picture isn't that helpful since it's lacking any context. Looks like perhaps a gathering for an eclipse. But can you give any more information about Project Dawn? That sounds interesting.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Sorry, i looked into the sky today and even last night but all i see is the sun and
the moon.
Move along...

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
If this truly is Nibiru that means the rapture is comming right? I would like to see if its spotted anywhere else aswell though.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I like Nibiru and all but what is the green 'planet' closer to the bottom of the photograph? Another planet or an optical effect like the red one?

[edit on 6/24/2007 by Spoodily]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily
I like Nibiru and all but what is the green 'planet' closer to the bottom of the photograph? Another planet or an optical effect like the red one?

[edit on 6/24/2007 by Spoodily]

The green thing is an lense flare i think.

As for project dawn go here
link

The real cause of climate changes, volcanoes activity, intensification of the seismic activity etc., is the planet Eris’s getting closer to our solar system, intermediary named 2003-UB-313 and known in Antiquity under various names as: Nibiru, Marduk, Nemesis, Hercolubus, The Gods Planet, the Planet of the Empire, the Planet of the Cross, the Red Planet, etc.

A short record of the first (recent) contacts with Eris:

- First observed on October 21, 2003 using the 1,22m Oschin telescope, at Mount Palomar Observatory (California).

- Discovered by Michael E. Broen, Chad Trujillo, David L. Rabinovitz, on January 5, 2005, based on the photos taken at the above mentioned date.

- Further observations published in October 2005 have shown a satellite named Dysomnia (Gabriel).

The planet Eris/ Nibiru periodically getting closer to Earth once in 3600 years generates numerous climate changes, one being the global warming with its natural consequence – the melting of the glaciers. The effect of glaciers melting, because of their sweet water, will be the ending of the thermo-saline natural system, the “engine” that allows the Gulfstream circulation to the North and the freezing of spread areas in the North-West of Europe and North-East U.S.A.

source:link
scroll halfway down! thx

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/19/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Sorry, SoStyles, but all I see is a contra-jour photo of some Greek ruins and a crowd. The Sun is resposible for the red and green lens flares that you have already referred to, which seems to me to have a polarising filter involved. Where is Nibiru in this image? You (hopefully) aren't implying that the Sun in this image is planet X, are you?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sostyles
NASA is now calling it ERIS.

Eris is actually the name given to the dwarf planet formerly known as 2003 UB313.

[edit on 24/6/07 by Implosion]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
See? Duck Dodgers in the twenty fifth and a half century. Already fixed it. Marvin was so pissed he went home and vapourised th ocean. LOL

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
We normal sane humans call it LENS FLARE

Whats up with stuffing words in NASAs mouth??

On one side these nutters claim that NASA lies and on the other they try to use this name to make their BS sound authentic. Decide already !

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
When Ceres was discovered, it was Nibirus/Planet X/insert name here

When Pluto was discovered, it was Planet X

When Charon was discovered, it was Planet X

When Halleys Comet came back last time it was Planet X

Shoemaker Levy was Planet X

Quaoar was Planet X

Varuna was Planet X

Senda was Planet X

Eris was Planet X

Orcus was Planet X

2005fy9 was Planet X

2003el61 was Planet X

Anyone noticing a theme here?

[edit on 24/0607/07 by neformore]

[edit on 24/0607/07 by neformore]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sostyles
Great view of nibiru taken in greece, NASA is now calling it ERIS. Nasa is launching a rocket next week on its way to the rendevous point at the asteroid belt! Its called Project Dawn.

Uh, wrong again. Project Dawn is heading to visit Vesta and Ceres which are two large asteroids.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Eris? You mean "Eros" a near earth object that's going to pass Earth at a relatively close distance? That's going to happen in 2012:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

"January 31 - 433 Eros, the second largest Near Earth Object on record (size 13x13x33 km) is expected to pass Earth at 0.1790 astronomical units (~16.647 Million Miles). NASA studied Eros in the NEAR Shoemaker probe launched February 2000."

That picture on the other hand is completely out of context. All I see is typical photography.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by Donoso]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
im sorry but doesnt nobody see the red planet next to sun, its not lense flare i was there and saw it! we were able to see it because of the eclipse! I see alot of mad and outhere theories on ATS involving all sorts so why is it so hard to accept there is a 10th planet called nibiru, which is on a huge eliptical orbit. Nasa knows this, but they are not gonna cause mass panic and speculation by telling us until the last minute.

Everyone has an opinion, im not trying to convert people or change their beliefs, this thread was started for the Nibiru believers and researchers.

thx

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
No offense but I think you should have done a bit more research before jumping to conclusions.Your pic shows nothing. And your link to NASA tells nothing to support your arguement.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Eris also designated 136199 Eris and formerly 2003 UB313 is the largest known dwarf planet in the solar system and the ninth largest body orbiting the Sun directly. It is between 2,400 and 3,000 kilometres (1,490 to 1,860 miles) in diameter and 27% more massive than Pluto.

The close as this comes to Earth is crossing Neptune's orbit. Do your self a favor and research these outlandish claims, not for ATS but for yourself, living a lie has to be a real tough life to live.

Dwarf Planets

Orbit of Eris

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
that red object doesnt look like a flare, there are other white flares in front of it, just zoom and look pixel by pixel, there is white streaks in front of it. the green object is a flare becuz you can see its projecting in front of the stone object.

is the red light mars?

[edit on 24-6-2007 by Tranceopticalinclined]

[edit on 24-6-2007 by Tranceopticalinclined]

Mod Note: Forum Image Linking Policy – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
When Pluto was discovered, it was Planet X

Actually, I think they called that one the ninth planet.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Eris' orbit comes nowhere near Earth, even speaking relatively. I opened this topic and 26 seconds later I had found that out.

Eris is the '10th' planet, but it isn't Nibiru or Planet X or God's Spaceship. Its a planet bigger than Pluto which is on the edge of the Solar System.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Eris is the '10th' planet, but it isn't Nibiru or Planet X

I always thought that's what planet X meant; the 10th planet, X representing 10 in Roman numerals.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join