It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was told to make people see this:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

The worst thing about all this is.... I think the answer for this is very simple we are just overlooking it. I think it will be figured out and people like myself will smack themselves in the head and think, "why didn't I see that, duh!"

You mean simple like maybe the earth rotates around the moon, not the other way round, or the moon isnt really a moon and maybe its a huge building haha like some weird thing like that?

What do you think will happen if you do find out the answer? Is it that important?

[edit on 17-7-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

this all sounds very interesting. but, when you say "when we come together", just how do you come together?
I am not speaking for Observe 50,but what i believe it means is when humans come to understand we are one race of beings and not to fight amongst one another.This is how it should be in my eyes,we are ALL the same,there is no difference between whites,afro-americans,aisians,etc. we are all humans.

JSR

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt

I am not speaking for Observe 50quote]

actually, what i was refering to was the method in which he/she begins the communication with "the one", or the "greys".

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
When they take me to show or tell me something (whatever) this is when we communicate. Mostly the one I go to shows and tells me and I only ask a question if I feel a need.

We are usually very focused on what is at hand and I guess the only way you would truly understand this is to have this happen to you.

They can take the soul you (OOB)
They can take you in our reality a number of ways.

Or they can come to you and handle what needs to be handled at that moment, no matter where you are.

Or they can use the audio/visual implant and so on. You have all heard use the third eye thingy I'm sure.

People are waking but theY need to speed it up a little, IMO.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Here's a flash I had and I don't know what to really make of it.

I saw a round whatever moving through space it was moving West to East. The next thing it stopped and we had another Moon. It was smaller then what our Moon is and placed somewhat mid-way between Earth and our Moon.

What I would like to know is if this ever did occur what would you think about this?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
observe50, I thoroughly enjoy reading your threads. The simplicity with which you express your Ideas, and the kindness that permeates your words...make you are an Oasis in the desert.

I will ponder the 'moon mystery', and contribute if I can. Thanks for being here & peace to you.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Thanks OBE,

One thing that I always felt was wrong is there only seem to be certain groups that are listened to. Let's take people in Science/Space etc. People will listen to them because they are Scientist and have the letters behind there name.

To me, people who gets the name Scientist is because he/she was priviledged enough to be able to get the schooling needed to become one.

There are so many people on this Planet that have the intelligence and knowledge that might even exceed that of a Scientist.... but yet they are not reconized.

I almost fell off my seat when a Scientist dealing with Space said what classifies a planet as being a planet is it has to be ROUND. (OMG) I wonder if this supposed intelligent man knows an orange is orange.

I saw where Richard Bronson (Virgin Airlines) will give a SCIENTIST 25 millions dollars if they can tell him how to save Earth, lol. Why would it be only a Scientist would know how to do this.

Logic and Common Sense will tell you... to get the CO2 out of our air and correct (yes correct) the ozone layer is simple plant trees. Earth has supplied us with the cure. (Bronson can keep is 25 million, lol)

We all know we need to do away with fossil fuels and find alternative energies. Space is free energy for example, water, air can all be used for free energy. You don't need to be a Scientist to use Logic and Common Sense.

As I was told by the Grey I go to:

You try to hard through Science to prove things, use logic and common sense. The answers are the simplest, the ones you ALWAYS overlook.

I have noticed that they have Moons classified into three categories and they still don't really know anything about our own Moon and how it got there. It's Scientist theories and speculation.

Pictures that people take of ufo's are now mostly taken to not be proof because they can be faked so can we trust in the pictures from NASA.

Can we trust in anything we have been told or shown?

[edit on 22-7-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

1- The moon's orbit should be elliptical but isn't. Therefore it was put in place and wasn't a captured body.
2- Early NASA soundings indicated the moon is hollow and seemed metalic.
3- For it's size its orbit should be further out (assuming it is made of similar material as Earth).
4- The moon has more gravity than was expected.
5- The moon's one side facing earth would not be expected naturally.
6- The implication is that the moon is a non natural body put in place.

Let me comment on those points.......

1. The Moon's orbit around Earth is elliptical. That's why central solar eclipses are sometimes total, and sometimes annular.
2. Someone else has already explained this one further back in the thread.
3. There is no correlation between size and distance of planetary satellites as far as I am aware.
4. The Moon does not have more gravity than expected. It has exactly the right gravitational pull for an object of its size and density.
5. We only see one side of the Moon from Earth because its spin rate has become "tidally locked" with its orbital period. This is completely normal, and in fact is something that WOULD be expected naturally.
6. The implication of the above is that the Moon is a normal object, formed in a very unique way.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Mogget]

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Mogget]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

.... I am one that has been allowed to remember this because I was a soul that was asked by the Elders to come here and help the human race when it was time. ... Souls like the one within me have been asked to come here and when my soul agreed the Elders sent me here to help the human race through this . ...

"Come here"? Are you referring to "here" as Earth? Meaning then that you are not from earth because your "soul" was "asked to come here"? Or is "come here" referring to "here" as in come to ATS, to help the human race through these forums?

... All I can feel confortable saying is something happened here on Earth that was not supposed to happen and they are going to try and correct this when it is time. ...

If the "Grey's" are telling you this then it must be for a reason so can you ask them what it was that they feel has "happened here on Earth that was not suppose to happen".

... Even with having travels in the ships I don't know much about our Solar System all I can do is bring what I have been asked to bring forward and maybe we all can figure things out.

The way I see it there has to be some reason why I was asked to do this.

Do they take you on these "travels" regularly? Is there a schedule for them or is it random and you never know when the next one is? When did you last travel with them? You seem comfortable being around them so maybe speaking up and asking a lot more questions to the "Elders" is in order. It never hurts to ask questions, right?

... The Moon is the wrong size for Earth, I was told to have them look at all the Planets and Moons in the Solar System everything is the wrong size for one another. ...

If your "Grey's" are able to take your soul on travels on a ship and even communicate with you telepathically then that surely suggests that "they" are of a higher intellect. That being said how do they expect humans to figure out why the planet's and their moons are not the "right size" if we are a less intelligent species then they are? As far as humans are concerned, the planet's and their moons are indeed in their correct shape and if they aren't then what is the significant reason of now trying to have humans change that science and way of seeing our solar system?

Just curious,
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If all the moons and planets are the wrong size, how would we ever know what the "right" sizes are?

Doesn´t seem logical to me

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It's not that the Moons and Planets are the wrong size, it's that they are... "the wrong size for one another."

I think it is kind of like plant the seed and watch it grow. I believe they give information and leave the blank and you are supposed to fill it in. It's like a game and when it is figured out that piece of the puzzle goes in place.

I beleive you have to have an occurrance happen to you for you to understand how they work.

When I said "here" I meant that the Elder's sent my soul here and it is within this human body. From my understanding something happened here that should not have happened. I believe what happened was not for the good but was very bad. I was asked to come here and help the human race and I believe there are others that are here to help also when the time comes, they just may not have recall of it yet.

They come when they want and do what they need. I know whatever I know about them is because it is what they allowed and wanted me to remember. Everything has it's time and place.

Let's take OBE1 who stated he is 60, I myself am 58 we are trying to share with you. We have people here of all ages that are in different steps of recall. What is needed is we as older ones need to help the younger folk through this if we can.

A place is needed in one area will we can communicate everything we have within us for what I write might trigger something in someone else and vise-versa.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I have been reading this thread with fascination. I have no knowledge on this subject outside of reading through this post and looking at the information given. Nevertheless, I think questions must be asked and answers must be given. I think a lot of skepticism (in this thread and in general) comes from a lack of an experience. Be that paranormal, UFO and/or Santa Claus.
Observe50 has presented her message and right off some people label her without asking what she means. This happens in any discipline. When it moves into the realm of personal attacks, you have moved from being a true skeptic to an ignorant. Skeptic is not a bad word. All it means is one does not accept something without first coming to fully understand it. An ignorant is one who acts out without first having all the information and understanding it - i.e. name calling and suggesting someone needs to see a doctor. In the same breathe, someone posting cannot simply put out there that they speak with aliens/greys without elaborating and expect to be taken seriously (not to say the message/post is untrue, just that it goes against current social norms, and thus is open to criticism).

With that said....

Observe50: I am interested in your concept of 'Soul'. You refer to helping the Human Race as if you are not part of the Human Race or your soul was not. Does that mean your soul or /our/ souls are much more than human? One big melting pot and we are dispersed where needed. So in my next life, I could be a 'Grey' or any other organic that may be living in this universe/galaxy/solar system?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Can't you all just stop arguing? Stop supporting and unsupporting the "greys" and start supporting our troops in Irag. They'd be glad if you took their place in combat. By the way, this is a free country so let Observe50 post what she wants, so if you don't like it you should emmigrate.

ô.ô War is no Game ô.ô

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Motion-Man: Not sure what Iraq has to do with this topic. I for one support them, but this is not the thread to be injecting something not relevant to the topic.

I just started to read Observe50's other recent post. I suggest everyone else do so as well before passing judgement.

O.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I hope I write this okay.

I was a Grey, I was with other Grey's and we were with very tall Grey's whom I was told were the Elder's. (the human race creator's) I was asked to come here to help the human race when it was time and I agreed. I was told when I became human I would become stupid and that they would come to me thoughout my human life when they could.

I do not know how they transferred me but I do know that I am a human as you are human. The "soul" that's inside the human me is the Grey me.
I know that sounds dumb but when you die... your soul you.... will move on somewhere you just won't remember this human existance unless they allow you to.

That's the best I can describe it and I think I didn't so very well. I am sure many will not understand.

With me they come when they come and they have shown and told me what I will need to know to do the job I am here to do. I am allowed to remember things because they allow it. I have partial recall of other things and all this I am allowed to put forth (share) it is up to you guys to believe, not believe and/or do something with or nothing at all from the information I give to you.

As they say, whatever is to be will be.

To be honest I just don't know the correct way to explain all of this.

I do not think there will ever be an open contact with the Grey's with human society and the only time you will see them in mass will be if we are about to destroy Earth and that show will be quite scary.

I am still trying to put my own pieces together this is why we need a place for people like us to come to and talk about this.

[edit on 24-7-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Thanks for replying Observe.

There is one thing I am trying to understand. If the Elders are our Creators and that of the Earths. Why won't they create something they could visit physically? As you have mentioned before, the oxygen is too rich for them to breath. To paraphrase the Bible (and I don't often), 'God created us in his image'.

Reading through your other thread, there seemed to be multiply species in the mothership. Assuming there are other occupied worlds in the galaxy, are we the only ones created by them. Are they observing and experimenting with other planet's species? Or are Humans their only lab rats?

Ultimately, I would love to meet one. I agree, we as a species are too primitive and aggressive. I'd say a good 3/4 of the population should be wiped out - excluding myself and family of course.

Nevertheless, I do one day hope to have contact and talk. That's my thing. I like to discuss and talk about ideas. I'm very open to new things and trying to understand them the best I can with my limited brainpower.
Basically, I want to know the answers.

Please keep posting.

O.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Creating new species is not all that easy.

I am not talking about cloning here.

When one species is mixed with another there are many different challenges that can occur.

When the Grey's mixed themselves with us the being still looked more like them but did have some of our features. The two biggest problems they had was with the mixing of our bloods and with the new species still not being able to breathe our air.

The little information I give here on them is all I really know.

I did see a few cc's of there blood and it was a pea soup green color and I can only imagine it is like that from the Chlorophyll they comsume and excrete through there skin.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Good to see you well Observe50. I read your postings with keen enthusiasm, you always interest me with your meaningful words.

I can't speak for anyone else but for the past few months I have felt a energy or heightened spirit in the air. Something is happening around me (us). I tend to watch the skies more for it. Anyone else?

Observe50 I have been meaning to ask you, that second moon you thought about could that be "planetX, Nabiru, Xena" that everyone is abuzz over and if it is then could that be the disaster fortold?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I don't know Rhain, right now it is just another thing to add to my list and maybe we will see at some point if it is to be.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Can we trust in anything we have been told or shown?

[edit on 22-7-2007 by observe50]

This comment is funny because I'm guessing you're referring to what people with degrees or government jobs would show or say. But this can also be said about your posts as well. Why should we believe what you "tell" us and not the scentists? For the reason you say you talk to an alien? I'm gonna put my money onto scientists.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join