It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was told to make people see this:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It is easy for anyone to simply start a thread saying an alien being converses with them and wants to spread a message. Now to stand out and make the members of this forum not doubt your claims, or atleast keep them open to the idea that you might be for real, you should have proof first and show this when starting a thread.
Just my 2 cents

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Oh hell...! that's just creepy! I had no idea greys came in large sizes! I was so used to the cute little 4ft alien kinda guys. Let me tell you..I will not react well with a 7ft tall grey...but maybe it's just because greys really aren't my type...I'd feel more comfortable with another reptilian.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Guy
Van Halen really suck.

They went downhill after David Lee Roth left

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I am punching you in the "stupid spot".

You owe me the 4 minutes and 22 seconds that I just used in this thread.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch

Why? It is tidally locked. It is perfectly natural and explainable.
I don't understand the "tidally locked". What locks it? The moon must be more dense on one side although I've never heard this stated?

If you can't be bothered to educate yourself on a basic premise, then I'm not going to do it for you.

Your statement above just proves you know nothing about the moon. So really it is pointless debating with you over it's origins as you lack even a simple understanding.

EDIT: I felt bad, so I'll give you a leg up....

TIDAL LOCKING

[edit on 23/6/07 by stumason]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
my dad has some grey hair.. maybe he's of alien origin.. brb guys.. imma get you proof!!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
First if this were (gag) true.......It would take SO LONG for things to happen that we will be long dead all of us....and it wont matter...Where the hell are my chese doodles

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

By stumason"
EDIT: I felt bad, so I'll give you a leg up....
Perfectly clear. I was acting as a facilitator to get this thread going. I'm not that interested in this field. But I'm trying to get educated. If you ever comment about my specialty I promise to not try to belittle you cause I know that is not fair.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
A lot of the vast holes in this topic have been addressed by the community, but I just have to say one VERY important thing...

Just because something in nature is a random occurrence or 1 in 15000000000000000000, it doesn't make it weird.

Unlikely is not the same as impossible.

Just look at our world (one in whoever knows how many). There are creatures here that are 'unlikely'. Egg laying mammals, fish which breathe air, animals that 'see' using sound, and then us.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I never learned to do that but I have no pictures to post.

The Grey I learn from is a tall Grey there are many pictures around that do them justice.

Even with having travels in the ships I don't know much about our Solar System all I can do is bring what I have been asked to bring forward and maybe we all can figure things out.

The way I see it there has to be some reason why I was asked to do this.

You need sectioning, i fear you may end up harming your self and/or other people. Take a deep breath, pick up your telephone and ring a doctor, you need help urgently.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
You were told...by a grey alien, of whom you have no proof of...to tell us some major bs?

Go back to playing Neopets.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Why? It is tidally locked. It is perfectly natural and explainable.
I don't understand the "tidally locked". What locks it? The moon must be more dense on one side although I've never heard this stated?

Your statement above just proves you know nothing about the moon. So really it is pointless debating with you over it's origins as you lack even a simple understanding.

Hey Stu, Thank you for the info, i would add this on the distence the moon moves away from the earth each year.

Each year, it moves about 1.6 inches (4 centimeters) farther into space. (Space.com, 2007, para. 2) Taken from

www.space.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

by Yarcofin
all the "terraformed" planets as your "grey friends" suggest are barren and desolate.
Do you have proof that the other planets are barren and desolate?

The very idea of the term "terraform" is to "Earth-shape", to make a planet MORE habitable. If earth was "reverse terraformed", that would mean that the greys had made the earth LESS hospitable than all the other planets. I think we can all agree that Earth is an exponentially more suitable place for life than any other planet in our solar system.

And I have more proof that planets are barren and desolate than the original poster had that aliens are talking to him. Although we have not seen 100% of the surface and interior of every planet in our solar system, every satellite image of planets we have taken so far shows no signs of life, and they are either made entirely of gas, or look like deserts (the moon, mars.)

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
You need sectioning, i fear you may end up harming your self and/or other people. Take a deep breath, pick up your telephone and ring a doctor, you need help urgently.

Can I just remind you of something...

Originally posted by SimonGray
1) Be polite... Treat your fellow ATS members with respect, and your time here will be rewarding.

Try not to be too aggressive in your responses. Its not nice to demean a topic with personal insults. If you disagree simply say you disagree and say why you do. His mental state is none of our concern and not relevant to the topic.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The moon's orbit is, in fact, eliptical, btw. During the course of an orbit we can see approximately 60% of it's surface.

Carry on...

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth
you claim to talk to aliens, and you expect us to believe this?

Bring proof....

If you`ve spoken to Aliens doesn`t that mean they know.

Humans haven` t been to the moon so we no nothing

[edit on 24-6-2007 by nescafe8572]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Sorry I missed almost two days here, a little mouse killed my computer.

Seems we have a couple here going with the proof thing again, guess that's okay.

All I can tell you is... this is the message I was told to share and I did so.

I figure if I was asked to do this there is some reason for it. I did bring it forward and maybe someone here will touch on something that then will lead someone else to pick up on something, etc.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Ah the skeptics. I love you people, I really do.

I just don't understand where all the hate comes from?

So you are jealous of someone's experiences, is that what it is?

Were you all only children and had to play with your imaginary friends?

Sorry, that would be making fun of only children and that's not very fair.

Ok, were you all dropped on your heads and that's where the resentment comes from?

As soon as someone tries to share their story to you people, they are shot down.

I'd love to see you in a bullfight.

I'd like to call you cowards, but even that doesn't suffice. You are not living your own lives. Let others live, maybe you can go buy your own at the corner store.

Here's five bucks

observe, the problem with a skeptic is they won't believe anything, even is truth is biting them in their ass. Just tell your story.

You must show great courage in response to adversity. Your true character will shine through.

God bless.

The ones who have ears to hear will listen. The rest will continue in their blind ignorance.

We are NOT alone people. Get your head out of the sand already

[edit on 24-6-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Observe50 knows she has friends here who so respect her. I for one will sit and listen to anything she has to share. Whether I believe her words or not is my choice, she just needs to share.

Thank you Observe50 for putting up with all the rifraf who must attack the messenger and not the message.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   

By yarcofin:
And I have more proof that planets are barren and desolate than the original poster had that aliens are talking to him.
Do you have the absolute proof that Venus is desolate? That is the only planet questionable in may mind. We really can't see what is going on under those clouds and I don't trust NASA's version.
And that would be "aliens are talking to her". She is one of our older and experienced ATSers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join