It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was told to make people see this:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hi Observe50,

Interesting op, just a couple of questions.

Have you been told any other information?

Do you believe what your being told?....if so,
what gives you the impression they're being truthfull with you?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Ah the skeptics. I love you people, I really do.

I just don't understand where all the hate comes from?

So you are jealous of someone's experiences, is that what it is?

Were you all only children and had to play with your imaginary friends?

Sorry, that would be making fun of only children and that's not very fair.

Ok, were you all dropped on your heads and that's where the resentment comes from?

As soon as someone tries to share their story to you people, they are shot down.

I'd love to see you in a bullfight.

I'd like to call you cowards, but even that doesn't suffice. You are not living your own lives. Let others live, maybe you can go buy your own at the corner store.

Here's five bucks

observe, the problem with a skeptic is they won't believe anything, even is truth is biting them in their ass. Just tell your story.

You must show great courage in response to adversity. Your true character will shine through.

God bless.

The ones who have ears to hear will listen. The rest will continue in their blind ignorance.

We are NOT alone people. Get your head out of the sand already

[edit on 24-6-2007 by biggie smalls]
Very well said Biggie,All Observe 50 is doing is passing along a message,and is asking if anyone can shed some light on it.Some folks can be down right rude.Its no wonder the world is the way it is.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
All I am doing is what most of you have said, sharing the things I have been shown and told.

I am working on a thread to write about me and how it is but I'm not good at writing and sometimes people take what I write in a way that isn't how I meant it.

I will say this, almost everything is known and on the net or through TV shows but it's all in bits and pieces. The problem is, people have to think about it and put it together and maybe I can help somewhat. For one example I was shown and told when I was little over 50 years ago that the ships were air and water and where they are and it has only been in the past few years that they are finally wising up to the fact and now call them USO's and they are in our water's.

I will try to explain some of this in the other thread.

All in all I really never got into our Solar System all I know is there must have been a reason why I wrote this before (and it didn't go anywhere) there must be a reason why I was to refind what I had written and bring it forth again.

We have so many intelligent people on this site and all it takes is for one person to think about it... then for something to click within them. I have no doubt in my mind that when the time is meant to be for this click to happen it will happen.

Lot's of edit's haven't had my pot of coffee yet.

[edit on 25-6-2007 by observe50]

[edit on 25-6-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
You'll have to get a picture for us next time then, won't you?

If you need an excuse about why you can't take a pic of one, please PM me and I can give you any one of thousands, no doubt you will have a good excuse ready anyway.

This from a person who casually calls others “obnoxious,” “arrogant,” and “smug”? wow...

In your own words, “Sort it out!”

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The question for me is why would they have asked me to make people see. I can only say there must be a reason for this.

At some point something will click in someones knowledge why the Planets and Moons are not the right size for one another in our Solar System.

I am sure you have heard at one time or another, " don't shoot the messenger."

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The first thing that pops in my head with this is maybe they meant that instead of looking at the planets for our answers maybe the moons of our solar system hold more information.

Basically instead of looking at the big globe with all the smaller globes around it forget the larger one and look at the smaller ones ie the moons

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I think that is an interesting thought. We need to think about this.

"Make people see that the Planets and Moons in our Solar System are all the wrong sizes for one another"

Maybe this thread needs to be moved to another area here at ATS one that deals with this stuff.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Our moon is the perfect size for a total eclipse, right? Has anyone seen or read about other moons in our solar system that are in such perfect alignment that they have perfect total eclipses as well? Someone, some where might have done the math on that and checked the other moons as well? Isn't our moon the perfect size to have a total eclipse? In the perfect position? The Sun is so far away and the moon so close, yet when aligned, they are the perfect size of each other.

If other moons are not, it sure is a BIG coincidence that "little Ole us" are the only ones to see a total eclipse. Even on earth its a rare sight to see.

I know "tidal lock" is also a proven fact, but it still adds to the coincidence's of the moon strangeness. (Can't ever see the dark side of the moon and it's just the right size and position in the sky for a total eclipse.) I'm sure there's more observable coincidences that I don't know about.

If what I said is correct, is this kinda what your hinting at Observe50?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Yes, I agree that the position and size of the moon are odd. If not for the perfect position, solar eclipses couldn't happen. Without that we wouldn't know the distance to the moon or the sun, and without those measurements we wouldn't know the distance to stars and galaxies.

Some of this is covered in an earlier thread. How can the moon do that?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Man stop making fun of him just because he says that he talks to aliens with no proof. Trust me aliens will talk to you if they have an interest in you.

as for me I was visited by the greys once back stage after a gig. one took my bass away and told me that they had a council meeting and I'm not allowed to do any more slapping or disco style bass anymore. something about being too good and breaking the universal balance. Apparently the worst bassplayer in the universe lives on Gamacron Alpha 6 and I am throwing off the balance because there are too many good bass players here on earth with victor wooten and all that and I am throwing of the balance just like anakin skywalker or something. and NO i don't have any proove either, but it's true!

hey it makes about as much sense as the moon is tidally locked. ALIENS did it!

Hopefully not the xenomorphs. one alien group I don't ever want to meet. OK I'm done babbling now.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
IMO Scientist are still in the theory stages about our Moon.

IMO our Moon was put there and life is within.

JSR

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
what i find interesting is, your claim of being able to speak to the grey.

what method do you use to do this?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Observe 50 said:

IMO our Moon was put there and life is within.
I agree with you on this Observe 50.I believe that i read somewhere of a tribe of people who were on Earth before the moon was in the sky.Anyone else ever hear of this?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This place is so interesting.

Is it ok to use it for entertainment purposes only?

Shew, blows my wig, better than any book store I have found!

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I found this image.Don,t know if it helps but it compares our moon with the other planets moons.
moon comparison

[edit on 16-7-2007 by crowpruitt]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The most obvious point of the relationship between planets and moons is size. Our own is massive for the size of Earth compared to other planets. Uranus is much larger than Earth, and has a moon almost as big as Luna. Jupiter is of course many times the size of Earth, so it supports massive moons.

Earth, of all the "smaller" planets, has an overly large moon in relation to the parent body.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
When I am with the one I usually go to we communicate by Telepathy can't do that here in human form though.

I was told I would be able to do it (communicate by Telepathy) one day but I would have to try very hard for a very long time, I haven't tried really.

I think Earth had the Moon but it was not in the correct orbit and it had to be moved and placed in the correct orbit.

The worst thing about all this is.... I think the answer for this is very simple we are just overlooking it. I think it will be figured out and people like myself will smack themselves in the head and think, "why didn't I see that, duh!"

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
When I am with the one I usually go to we communicate by Telepathy can't do that here in human form though.

I don't understand how you "go to them" to communicate.
Is this communication with the "grays" achieved through you meditating or doing some out of body trip & having images or words (or voices talking) appear in your mind? If so, maybe what you see or hear is just your own interpretation of what you want the answers to be? Something like a self-hypnosis.

Or are they coming to you in the guise of a human form, say in a coffeee shop?

I think it's only fair to ask what your methods are.
I'm not trying to be rude, just curious.
Thanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Maybe the best way to say is they take the soul me.

What people do not understand is your soul is another complete you within you. I know writing that makes me sound like I have a screw loose but this is the way it is and maybe one day people will realize this.

When we are together it is quite simple to communicate by Telepathy but to do this in human form takes a lot of practice. (as I was told and I haven't tried.)

People often ask themselves, who am I. Well, they are "SOULS" within human bodies.

I am one that has been allowed to remember this because I was a soul that was asked by the Elders to come here and help the human race when it was time.

I don't know when this time will be but I was told I will know when it is time. All I can feel confortable saying is something happened here on Earth that was not supposed to happen and they are going to try and correct this when it is time. Souls like the one within me have been asked to come here and when my soul agreed the Elders sent me here to help the human race through this .

JSR

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Souls like the one within me have been asked to come here and when my soul agreed the Elders sent me here to help the human race through this .

this all sounds very interesting. but, when you say "when we come together", just how do you come together?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join