It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people believe in the illuminati when there is no evidence that it exists?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Why do people believe in the illuminati when there is no evidence that it exists?

Not on topic, but for length:

G7 Play Thermonuclear Chess with Putin

The most significant outcome of the recent G8 Summit at Heiligendamm was not Chancellor Merkel’s “victory” on the contentious issue of greenhouse gas emissions. It was the shrewd chess play by Russia’s President Vladimir Putin on the US Missile Defense strategy for Europe.

Putin outplayed his US counterpart Bush as he laid on the table a new proposal to deal with Washington’s ostensible argument why it must build its ballistic missile defense system in Poland, the Czech Republic and perhaps also Ukraine and Bulgaria. The proposal was as simple as it was devastating for the US argument in favor of Czech and Polish ABM sites.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Cool, then we should not fear anymore. Can you provide me some evidence there is no evidence about Illuminati? Just to be sure, you know.

Globalresearch, they always predict something and fail. Also when ex-KGB murdered journalist Anna Politkovskaya they didn't even mention it. Makes you think.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
Cool, then we should not fear anymore. Can you provide me some evidence there is no evidence about Illuminati?

Yes, I have evidence for that.

Illuminati does not exist because there is no evidence that it exists.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
So your statement is evidence?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I cannot find evidence that Illuminati exists, so I drew the conclusion that Illuminati does not exist.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Well check some other threads, then check some links, don't trust just anyone but some facts are too weird and they all point to greater plans elite has. I am not going to provide links in this post but there is a lot of threads on this forum about this.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I have looked at some of the so-called "facts".

My analysis of these information is that Illuminati does not exist.

That is my conclusion.

By the way, why you use Kim Jong Il's picture as avatar?

[edit on 22-6-2007 by Ickey]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
While it is quite clear that Illumanti group does not exist, other groups like the

Milner group or Round Table group or Cliveden Set group does indeed exists according to Professor Carroll Quigley:

This sketch, while by no means complete and without mentioning any names of members, provides irrefutable proof of the existence and importance of the Milner Group. It said, in part:

"By the end of 1913 The Round Table had two aspects. On the one hand, it published a quarterly review. . . . On the other hand, it represented a body of men united in..."

www.geocities.com...

See:

The Anglo-American Establishment

www.yamaguchy.netfirms.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Why do people believe in God when there is no evidence that god exists? or is there? Ta-da

Why are there religions when with a bit of background checking and history checking they are proven to be man-made creations to manipulate or give faith or to create a certain outcome in people? Ta-da

Why do people believe that 9/11 was rigged by their own government? Ta-da

Why do people believe big-foot exists? Ta-da

Why do people believe in the loch-ness monster? Ta-da

Why do people believe in ghosts? Ta-da

Hell i met a person yesterday that believes in the winter soltice and stuff.. i cant remember what they are called. Not shamans. Not tribesman. They believe in nature , lunar things and stuff. THATS IT A PAGAN!!! I mean wtf. But it's not so weird when you look at thing like christianity, hinduism, muslims, and other stuff. Ta-da

I believe in an Illuminati. Just look at george bush junior. Skull and bones society. Secret clubs. I believe there are secret organisations that operate to try and change the world into a one world governement. And to be honest i'm all up for it. So are many around the world. I actually used to be against a one world government. But now i've flipped. I don tknow how that happened.. ;P

I mean from what you've read about the illuminati... what are they about? I believe one world government. Uniting the world so they can actually rule... Gaining more power and influence. I think thats what they're about and it's passed on and tutoured to other people.

So while i believe in a one world government i still dont believe that the illuminati are the most generous of people as they hinder africa and want the black man to suffer. I believe the illuminati are racists from what i have viewed of the world. And i totally disagree with it. Just looook at the blood diamond wars. The war thats going on now. I believe the illlumati are against other religions apart from christianity or jewdism, and i believe this al through waht i have read in magazine, news around the world, read from above top secret, many web pages, many different magazines, the newspapers and from news sources. I have formed these conclusions.

I cant point you in the direction of a single news peice or anything. it's just from what i have taken in through my lifetime.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
What a surprise. First time Ickey ever posted: Today, this post.

Trolls are not the brightest creatures.

Troll: Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

You demonstrate your own inability to research and claim that your incompetence demonstrates proof.

The fact that you have no evidence displays your inability to obtain evidence. The fact that you misinterpret your absence of evidence shows you have no intelligence.

You got nothing coming, troll.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is some what of a stupid thread. If you had done even little searching you would find that the group the "illuminati" did surely exist. It is no secret and never really was a secret. Whether they still exist, or exist under a different name, or no name at all i have no idea.

If you just look over the history of some of the first political leaders of america you can find a lot of stuff they wrote about the illuminati. Many of them were very against the group. Now that its not out in the open as much would mean it does not exist, or it just has superier power and control polititions to the point where they don't talk about it.

Just look up Adam Weisaupt (or however you spell it) and you'll find that the illuminati is indeed a real group, in history atleast.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I'm just curious. Do you guys want the end of the world or something? It seems you guys are trying to defend a "scripted end".

Want my "evidence"? Sure, look across the whole f**kin' forum.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Guy
I'm just curious. Do you guys want the end of the world or something? It seems you guys are trying to defend a "scripted end".

From the posts above where do you come to the conclusion that we want the end of the world?

Gimme a break. The worlds not gunna end. And anyone who says so is crazy.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Guy

So what evidence is there that shows illuminati exists?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey
So what evidence is there that shows illuminati exists?

Can I just ask the purpose of your posts? Are you looking for the 'evidence' to make you believe or just trying to put forward your opinion which similarily can't be proved/ disproved causing conflict?

Before visiting ATS I would never have believed in the NWO- until I read some of the boards and the different pieces of information about the NWO. I would probably recommend having a look around, THEN, making an informed and explanatory post instead of a short and meaningless posts.

I remember a while back looking at a members pictures of a skull and bones meeting place, I will have a look for the information as it is definitely worth a look...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I found the following ATS page interesting...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Skulls and Bones is a "secret" society and there is evidence that it exists.

Bavarian Illuminati group existed once in the 18th century, but it was disbanded.

The so-called "Illuminati" that is propagated mostly on the internet; there is no evidence that it exists.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Well, just in case you are right, then we need to create new Illuminati. World needs to unite and advance and some people in power need to be directed.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Dark matter.
Why do people believe in dark matter when there is no evidence that it exists.
It cannot be seen.
It cannot be heard.
It cannot be measured in any way..... except in the way that it interacts with its environment.
Simply by watching other more observable objects we are able to see the effects that this unseen matter has on the universe.

It is no different with the illuminazi.
They cannot be seen because they hide behind closed doors and secret societies.
They cannot be heard because they speak in hushed whispers behind closed doors.
We can still deduce that they exist by studying history and identifying their
patterns and techniques, and their effects on objects around them.

As others in this thread have said, you need to do some more research my friend.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
They cannot be seen because they hide behind closed doors and secret societies.
They cannot be heard because they speak in hushed whispers behind closed doors.
We can still deduce that they exist by studying history and identifying their
patterns and techniques, and their effects on objects around them.

You are right, but the conspiracies are mostly plotted by governments or lobby groups, not "illuminati".

Illuminati is not to blame, because it does not exist.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by Ickey]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join