It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Orgy With Girls in India? Is this REAL?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
As humans so often do, they assume "aliens" have the same body structure and...equipment...that humans do, which leads people who believe this story to assume that "aliens" have the same...sexual interaction procedures...as humans do, which would be necessary for the alleged incident to even be physically possible.

Hi NovusOrdoMundi.

Agreed. Humans often assume that about alien races. I think this is due to two reasons in particular:

- Its nearly impossible to imagine procreating with anything other than human.. 'equipment'. Even animals are equiped in a similar way to us. Its something that no one has ever seen before, so how could anyone even conceive of such a different method?

- Christianity is a main religion. And in the story of creation, it states that God said "Let us make man in our own image". Although I don't claim myself to be a christian, many could take that verse in the bible the same way. That the typical 'human' structure is also shared by other beings -- be them gods, aliens, or anything else you can think of.

Thanks for your post.

-Mea

[edit on 21-6-2007 by Veritas Lux Mea]

I get what you're saying that it's hard to imagine things we've never been exposed to, but at the same time, I think it's a little arrogant and ignorant to think that every alien life form matches our body structure. That goes along the same lines of us searching for planets that have water thinking that's the only possible thing to support life. What if there's another substance similar to water, that isn't on Earth, that can support, and may be even sustain life better than water, on another planet?

Like I said, I realize it's kind of hard to imagine and/or search for things you've never been exposed to, but it's pretty stupid for these people to make up these types of stories when they can be so easily dismissed with common sense.

Besides, IF life forms on other planets are so technologically advanced, why the hell would they want to come here? I mean, I can understand the entertainment of seeing us blowing each other up, but besides that, why would they want to come here of all places in the universe?

And isn't it strange that the "UFO phenomenon" started to pick up AFTER aircraft were invented? Even more so, isn't it strange that alot of the "sightings" are around air force bases? I'm just sayin'..........

[edit on 6/21/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
Besides, IF life forms on other planets are so technologically advanced, why the hell would they want to come here? I mean, I can understand the entertainment of seeing us blowing each other up, but besides that, why would they want to come here of all places in the universe?

And isn't it strange that the "UFO phenomenon" started to pick up AFTER aircraft were invented? Even more so, isn't it strange that alot of the "sightings" are around air force bases? I'm just sayin'..........

Novus,

You posed some very good questions. Firstly, I believe its ENTIRELY possible for life to exist on a planet that has no water at all. And who is to even say that there would be any sort of liquid laying or covering the ground like here on earth? There could be planet where the inhabitants survive with nothing more than a form of moisture in the atmosphere. Or derive their nutrients from dirt or rocks. There's much more out there than what we currently understand, I agree.

Personally, I have heard claims of all types of encounters; even down to 'squiggly blurs' that communicate to someone. (Not saying that this specific claim is true, just that I am convinced that life takes other forms besides the typical human one -- many other forms than is currently accepted here.)

Secondly - why would another race of beings want to come here? I think its an entirely different purpose than that of sheer entertainment. Yes, the truth is, certain people like to blow things up. (Go figure..) But that isn't everyone of us.

An entire nation should not be held accountable for a handful of tyrants' blood thirst. Each of us are unique and should only be held responsible for ourselves, no one else. If any being is even at a LEVEL with some earthlings (not to mention far more advanced), then they should be able to see this also. There is something good that lives even in the deepest, darkest places of hell -- if it weren't, then hell would be shattered and be unable to sustain itself. Balance is key.

There's always the joy of watching a sunset from earth -- its a pretty amazing sight to behold. Or experiencing the enveloping and overwhelming pleasures of sitting by a fire with a hot cup of java while you watch your brother shovel the snow from your driveway.

There's more to life than war and hatred. In the end, its the little things that matter most and those are the very things we remember forever. Living is such a personal and intimate event -- and I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to give that up, despite all the pain and hostility here.

I believe others may have this perspective as well. We hold value, individually and as a whole, which greatly surpasses the idea that we are just monkeys out to kill for fun.

Novus, the third question is valid too. Activity did seem to increase since the invention of aircraft here. If you go do a little independent research, you'll see that even LONG before the invention of aircraft, there have been numerous paintings, carvings, stories, and so on that not only depict UFO phenomena or aircraft, but actual beings who piloted them as well. Its undeniable.

Also, have you ever thought that perhaps sightings around the world seemed to increase after aircraft was invented -- because also along that time, the telephone and radio were being spread into mainstream? Before technology, how long do you think it would take to send word to America that an alien UFO was spotted in Russia? It would have taken a long time, and it probably wouldn't have even been worth the effort to row a boat over the vast sea to come and tell us.

You had good questions, which I am glad that you are pondering. These are only my thoughts, of course, but I felt they were worth mentioning.

Thank you.

-Mea

[edit on 22-6-2007 by Veritas Lux Mea]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea
Norvus,

You posed some very good questions. Firstly, I believe its ENTIRELY possible for life to exist on a planet that has no water at all. And who is to even say that there would be any sort of liquid laying or covering the ground like here on earth? There could be planet where the inhabitants survive with nothing more than a form of moisture in the atmosphere. Or derive their nutrients from dirt or rocks. There's much more out there than what we currently understand, I agree.

Secondly - why would another race of beings want to come here? I think its an entirely different purpose than that of sheer entertainment. Yes, the truth is, certain people like to blow things up. (Go figure..) But that isn't everyone of us.

Novus, the third question is valid too. Activity did seem to increase since the invention of aircraft here. If you go do a little independent research, you'll see that even LONG before the invention of aircraft, there have been numerous paintings, carvings, stories, and so on that not only depict UFO phenomena or aircraft, but actual beings who piloted them as well. Its undeniable.

Also, have you ever thought that perhaps sightings around the world seemed to increase after aircraft was invented -- because also along that time, the telephone and radio were being spread into mainstream? Before technology, how long do you think it would take to send word to America that an alien UFO was spotted in Russia? It would have taken a long time, and it probably wouldn't have even been worth the effort to row a boat over the vast sea to come and tell us.

You had good questions, which I am glad that you are pondering. These are only my thoughts, of course, but I felt they were worth mentioning.

Thank you.

-Mea

I personally believe that there are other substances, chemicals, liquids etc, on other planets that are just as important to life on those planets as water is to us on our planet. I also believe that there is life on other planets, perhaps even intelligent life. However, I have a hard time connecting that with automatically believing they would come here as frequent as they allegedly do. But that's just me.

You make a good point with the improvement in communications technology. That could very well be the reason for the increase in 'exposure' for UFO's. But with the improvement in technology also must come skepticism. I remember hearing a story about "UFO sightings" some 30 years ago or something that resembled the B-2 stealth bomber. It's very possible that these "UFO's" are just futuristic aircraft being tested. But also, the improvement in technology brings the ability to alter sound, picture, and video. So you have to be cautious of what you believe.

I've heard about the paintings and things like that, but I haven't looked them up. Before even looking at it, there has to be some degree of skepticism there as well, because as I said, pictures can (now, not back then) easily be altered. Also, these stories could be of a religious nature. I'm not saying they're not true, but it's always smart to factor in these things.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
This is really bad fiction, poorly written indeed. I have to laugh at the cheesiness of the website. So the story is written by "unknown," and then on the left you've got the "Featured Writer, Yona Williams." I guess they couldn't make up their minds on that one.

That brings us to Jim McElwee, who is not only the owner of the website but a "cable guy." And why do I suspect that the inspiration for this story came from good 'ol Jim himself? I don't know, I just do.

But surprisingly, a significant part of this thread discusses whether this article should properly be posted here, not because of the atrocious quality of the subject matter, but rather because it discusses sex!
Pretty good humor value in this thead overall.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
What say I? It's stupid.

Here's how you know this hoax is written by a western male:
* it features hundreds of nubile women, available for instant hot sex with anything (this is a cue for all the women around to explain that women are pickier than men about who they have sex with.)
* it features parents who are willing to prostitute their daughters to strange visitors.
* And -- in a culture where unmarried women with children are a great social burden and where honor killings do sometimes take place -- these parents and village members take in these hundred and more of unmarried girls who then all become pregnant and have babies.
* and no one has any problems with this.
* and it is not sanctioned astrologically (in those rural villages, astrologers often wield a lot of power over who marries and when they marry.)
* and the village (apparently composed of only 100 female virgins who are desperate for sex and their parents) has this event and it's not noted by relatives in other cities. It's just their little secret.
* the population statistics needed for this don't match the details of the story.
* and then there's the doctor who examines them for "signs of vaccination." Reality check, here: the only vaccination that leaves signs are smallpox vaccinations. The smallpox vaccination program ended about 1980:
en.wikipedia.org...
[edit on 21-6-2007 by Byrd]

Byrd don't make me do this... It IS stupid and I am firmly on your side here, but these points ARE addressed in the story (STORY

*hundreds of nubile women...
-it never says they are nubile (or even good looking), it does say that they came from all around (not just one village that your argument holds it too).

*parents would not pimp...
-it said that they were honored to do just that, because these were gods (not aliens in their minds)!

*unmarried, burden, etc...
-it said that most of the space children were raised by the grandparents, and they were honored to do it, not because they were space children; but because they were GODchildren!

*no one had any problem...
-See italisized god children above.

*astrology...
-Huh, didn't say anything about that. Your point!

*their secret...
-See this is where I call BS on your reading comrehension or your actual reading the article. They said specifically that word got all around the area and people from all over the place knew about it... That is how they racked up their virgin count! (and NO, I don't think you lack reading comprehension, I have read many of your posts and know you to be bright and academic person).

*population stats...
-Again, they came from all over the region.

*Small Pox...
-I dunno... Actually I dunno about NOW, but I got my blister and scar in 1989... SO, early '80s it was ended? I still carry the scar and was 18 when I was vaccinated, I remember being terrified that I might get it in my eye...

**someone mentioned the undesirable to marry a mother aspect (or not virgin), or should have...
-It was addressed in the article at least. These women were honored for their sacrifice and all got married to real men shortly after. Remember these men didn't have to raise the space/god babies as their own because the grandparents were doing that.

Other arguments that could and should be made are things like how could every girl get knocked up so easily (that's covered in the text with an attitude of "wow it's amazing but hey they are space guys", and the fact that they copulated for 5 days straight), how could they build these guys a town so fast (prefab baby), and where did they get space/god baby food (gubmint)...

That all said, I'm with you Byrd... This is all crap, BUT the text is what I am arguing. You blasted out your argument and it didn't match up with what the text had said. Like I said earlier, I don't believe this crap but if it did happen I want to see pictures! You can't argue real world realities/facts in the face of science fiction, fiction always wins!

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by damajikninja

Sheesh. Maturity. Try it.

Even mature people are allowed a sense of humour (Unless there Americans ofcourse)

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
i am from india and trust me, india is not a place where the secrets can be hidden for long. if this was true it would have spread like anything. yes this Mahabharata legend is known to everyone but still no parents ( esp. in the villages ) would let their daughters just go away like this. people in the villages are very careful about all this but still if i knew the name of this village, i would love to go and have a look and speak with the local people about it and if possible, click some pictures that can be posted here

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychicxperience
i am from india and trust me, india is not a place where the secrets can be hidden for long. if this was true it would have spread like anything. yes this Mahabharata legend is known to everyone but still no parents ( esp. in the villages ) would let their daughters just go away like this. people in the villages are very careful about all this but still if i knew the name of this village, i would love to go and have a look and speak with the local people about it and if possible, click some pictures that can be posted here

Hi psychicxperience,

Thanks for your post. You say you are from India; Are you still living there now? If so, where about?

It would be very interesting to get some eyewitness accounts of this story in person. Even if, like many believe, this is fake -- I'd love to know if the villagers actually created the story. Or if someone fabricated it and slapped the village's name on as the reference point, in hopes that no one would travel so far to validate the claim.

Like you said above, I believe the news would have spread long before now if it were true. Humans like to talk -- even more so when we are told not to.

But secrets have and do remain hidden in all places. Most times, right under our noses. The best place to hide something is always right out in the open.

Thank you again.

-Mea

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
hi Veritas Lux Mea

no im not in india right now but in united kingdom. i wil be going back by 9th july i guess, im from the capital, Delhi. Rajasthan is not far and i can surely make a trip to find out a little about it possible. Rajasthan is a place with a lot of villages and no one really knows what village exactly did this happen so i wont be sure to find something but if something like this did happen then it wont be a problem to find something on it as the village people always talk about stuff happening around.
i will make a trip whenever possible and try to get something on this story

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

i will make a trip whenever possible and try to get something on this story

Hi Psychicxperience,

That sounds great. Please let us know what you find!!

Thank you,

-Mea

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
below from this site ...dev.null.org...

About five months ago, I had visited Rajasthan in India as a tourist where I
happened to enter into a conversation with a local doctor. As it was a long
haul in a near-empty bus, we got talking with each other, and after a few
meals together and much bon-homie, we began sharing confidences, at which
point when I informed him about my work on aliens, he mentioned a strange set
of incidents that he had witnessed in his remote rural health clinic.

The whole issue first came to the good doctor's notice when he commenced
making the rounds of the local villages for the immunisation of new-born
infants and small children. While the villagers were more than co-operative
in this endeavour, he noticed that a few children were being deliberately
held back from him. As luck would have it, he managed to get hold of once
such child, a boy about nine years old, whom he found strangely different, in
that, where any other child would have started screaming at such a rude
gesture, this boy merely looked back at him, defiant and totally unafraid.
He rolled up the sleeves of the child's shirt, and could detect no mark of
any immunisation. At this point, he decided to take the matter into his
hands, and took the boy to the nearest house, asking if they knew about his
parents. The man of the house was rather reluctant to speak, but his wife,
knowing the good work the doc did in those parts, told him to go to the local
landlord's house.

dev.null.org...

Mod edit: to reduce cut and paste post, add ex tags and url to the original text. Please don't simply cut and paste responses here....not to mention the plagiarism issue.

[edit on 6/24/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
and same story from this site:

www.bio.net...

Maybe we can trace this to the first published account of this story...

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
This thread smacks of unshakable honesty!

The way the details flow together, and the science coincides perfectly with the information given by expert testimony, can lead one to only one possible conclusion:

Aliens DIG Indian Chicks!

As a matter of fact, I will try to gather some of the links I found, which pertain to specific formulas developed by such great minds as Hawking, Einstein and Tesla, which explain, or, in some cases, simply allude to the allure that Aliens have experienced, while in the presence of Indian Chicks for centuries past!

Fascinating! Simply Fascinating!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
I don't think this is real either. The aliens travel so far, just to get it on with Hot (presumably) Indian chicks? Common sense should prevail here.

Common sense tells me if they are anything like Earthlings then they would indeed travel the distance for some spicy action.

An orgy with some hot Indian chicks? Count me in. And hey, I would be an alien to the Indians since I am an American "citizen".

Humor aside, it's silly to presume motive of an alien race. It's even more silly to assume they wouldn't be interested in having an orgy. They are supposedly biological entities no?

Besides, don't they have enough females of their own species?

Maybe they don't. Do you have some info otherwise?

Maybe they find human women to be more attactive. Maybe scoring with a human chick is like a rite of passage. Heh.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
as for what i think, it has nothing to do with aliens digging indian chicks or something like that, the only possible reason i can think of is that these village people are illiterate and can easily be fooled on the name of God !
when it comes to Aliens/ UFOs, people dont believe the most respected and educated personalities so who would believe some illiterates ?

Mea- its a Pleasure

Ankit

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Our governments are right.After reading this story i have to agree with them.There is no intelligent life in the universe.Just horny aliens with a hard on.And sure,they are bigots too....love the religious twist at the end.
Up until that bit i just took it as a bad joke.Shess,can't believe i've wasted my time on this.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I say its a load of BS. Byrd summed up most points.

Plus, a hillock just suddenly disappearing? And no one around lets this get out? Even sparsely populated areas on India still have loads of scattered people all over the place, and the government couldn't possibly round up every individual and pay them off. Or pay off large numbers of people of people and all of them keep quiet.

Since this story has no checkable facts, or other similar stories or incidents for comparison, it smells of more bovine doo-doo than a Hindu sacred cow festival.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
hey skadi, what exactly you mean by- it smells of more bovine doo-doo than a Hindu sacred cow festival ?
why this Hindu sacred cow festival in it ?

anyways thats what we have been speaking here, that once i go back to india i'll try to find about this and if its true ill try to get something on it.

everyones coming here and saying its BS etc etc.
just one question to you all- no offence meant..

we all have been hearing about HYBRIDS right. so what if you have to carry out this HYBRID thingy on a large scale ? like i studied in sales and marketing about Target Markets, what would be your target market in this case ?
it would be a place where people are illiterate, narrow minded and poor, and thats how the villages are in india and as skadi said they will have to buy evert person, the villagers wouldnt ask for millions if it would come down to bribe. infact they would ask nothing if you can fool them on the name of religion.

im not saying all this is true. its just a thought !

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
FWIW, it's Latin America that has garish UFO stories; India has garish train wrecks.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

hey skadi, what exactly you mean by- it smells of more bovine doo-doo than a Hindu sacred cow festival ?
why this Hindu sacred cow festival in it ?

I would have thought it obvious why, but I guess not, so Ill break it down.

Cows are sacred in Hinduism. They have festivals for the cows. Thus, at such a festival, there would be alot of cows, and where there are cows, there is alot of cow poo.

In otherwords, it is a euphamism for saying bullsh*t

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join