It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Orgy With Girls in India? Is this REAL?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hi everyone.

I've found a story that I would LOVE some comment on. I have no idea if this is real or not, perhaps someone who is from India can comment on this from first hand experience with the tale. It seems very far-fetched and looks to be someone (or a group of people) seeking attention - or even a religious belief gone haywire - but if it is true then its certaintly something we should know about. The author says that an investigation is now underway.

100 aliens sleeping with Indian girls??

The ''aliens'' each took the girl he fancied, and then went on to chat with the ''overawed parents''. Afterwards, the ''aliens'' and the girls retreated to the government blocks, each couple in a private block.

What say all of you?

The Story on Unexplainable.net

Real or Fake??

-Mea

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Someones fantasy and total rubbish.this thread gonna get closed i can feel it coming

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I don't think this is real either. The aliens travel so far, just to get it on with Hot (presumably) Indian chicks? Common sense should prevail here.

Besides, don't they have enough females of their own species?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nescafe8572
Someones fantasy and total rubbish.this thread gonna get closed i can feel it coming

Maybe it will be closed. Either way, all I wanted was honest opinions from others -- my posting this was not laced with any intention to start trouble.

-Mea

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea

Maybe it will be closed. Either way, all I wanted was honest opinions from others -- my posting this was not laced with any intention to start trouble.

-Mea

I`m sure it was but really "Aliens having an orgy" is hardly a well constructed thought out honest i`m only looking for serious responses type of title now is it ?

I`m having a hard time not posting so many rude jokes here it`s killing me.I can feel them coming.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
I don't think this is real either. The aliens travel so far, just to get it on with Hot (presumably) Indian chicks? Common sense should prevail here.

Besides, don't they have enough females of their own species?

Hi there. I completely agree with your logic. But seeing how throughout history, tales like this have emerged and have even become common beliefs to certain cultures, I had to throw it out there.

This type of story has been resurfacing since nearly the beginning of time, from many parts of the world. And it seems that they aren't winding down anytime soon.

-Mea

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Veritas...this can be a Possible real event BUT not as u put it...,,,anyway this public forum can not be a proper place to discuss about these kind of interactions..though as I said it IS a possible event !!

[edit on 21-6-2007 by Cybernative]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernative
Veritas...this can be a Possible real event BUT not as u put it...,,,anyway this public forum can not be a proper place to discuss about these kind of interactions..though as I said it IS a possible event !!

[edit on 21-6-2007 by Cybernative]

Hi Cybernative. Excuse my lack of modesty in the title creation then. It is a bit bold, and may seem offensive to some. However, its basically what it was made out to be. I have firm respect for all life forms -- what I don't have respect for is someone fabricating a story that isn't true in any regard. That is why I wanted opinions.

Not insults. If this offends you, then as I said, I apologize for the bold title. But I can't apologize for seeking the truth behind the story.

-Mea

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I....
Okay, I better not go there. I'll just leave it by saying that I find women from India very attractive. I think you can probably figure out what I was going to say from there.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I....
Okay, I better not go there.

Just the mere fact that you had just said that, you went there.

I'll just leave it by saying that I find women from India very attractive.

Some, yes. But they come in all sizes, just like everywhere else.

I think you can probably figure out what I was going to say from there.

And went there again.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Its a good story, but I think that is all it is.

I have to challenge the validity of the story when I see unfounded statements like this...

here is THE conclusive scientific proof about alien visitations and alien interactions with humans on Planet Earth

From what I read ( albeit, half the story as part two is unavailable at this time - which that in itself is a red flag ), there is nothing in there that proves anything of which has been documented in the story.

With such a large event and so many people involved, surely they would have multiple testimonies.

IMO, just a story.

Nice find though.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I read the first post, checked out the site, and went on with an open mind. The heading didn't bother me any, and it seems like a valid question here.

There are ageless stories in many cultures of sex between "the gods" and mortals. Those that are offended must have really been shocked to read any Greek mythology.

And I doubt this thread has any less value than one I saw run for days on the survival value of cannibalism. Mostly we are grown ups here, and we can handle anything up to and including Dr. Ruth.

Good questions, OP.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I....
Okay, I better not go there. I'll just leave it by saying that I find women from India very attractive. I think you can probably figure out what I was going to say from there.

Women from India are very pretty, but that really isn't the point here.

Like I mentioned above -- these types of stories have been coming in from almost every culture and nearly every religion as well. I'm sure that anyone who reads this thread has heard of a similar happening in the past.. this topic is even present in the Bible (which everyone's familiar with). This is nothing new, but the individual story is fairly recent and one I have never heard of before today.

-Mea

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
haha this carnt be real, lets face iif you were an aliens why would you got here and leave jessica alba ????????????

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

And went there again.

Well it`s very tempting.

Have you seen the Karma Sutra.They must be the happiest 100 Aliens ever and I bet they ain`t gonna leave anytime soon.

Sorry I must really try "harder harder harder"

[edit on 21-6-2007 by nescafe8572]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
"Is This Real"

I don't know why but somehow, God, I hope so.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Not insults. If this offends you, then as I said, I apologize for the bold title. But I can't apologize for seeking the truth behind the story.

-Mea en public forum..only thjose whith minimum

Hi Mea,,!

It's ok...I didn't have any objection on your titeling..Just wanted to mention that it's a very sensitive subject in actual Homosapiens culture and can not be discussed in an open public forum...only those with minimum intuitive knowledg on these kind of interactions can underestand it,,,,and only in a one by one doiscussion framework

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I was gonna edit my last post thinkin it might be to close to breaking T&C`s then I noticed the ad`s on the right of the screen for "ratemylook","meetIndiangirls","lonely girls" and "single girls.If the 3 Amigos don`t mind adverts for those very pretty bad bad bad girls then hell my post nowhere near as bad as that, Im glad my kids don`t come here I might be forced to complain.

PS having seen the "Indian girls" site they do come in some very fine shapes and sizes.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper
With such a large event and so many people involved, surely they would have multiple testimonies.

IMO, just a story.

Nice find though.

Hi Grailkeeper. Thank you for your opinion (and not attempting to chew my head off in the process).

Exactly my thoughts when I read this -- it seemed to me like a large scale event. And one that should have been spread to the general population by now. Even more so, since it was a rural village and most rural dwellers have no form of excitement quite like this in magnitude.

But it was still enough to make me question. It seems to me like a possibility, as unbelievable as the story may sound.

Thanks for your input.

-Mea

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I agree with Grailkeeper.

Originally posted by Cybernative
It's ok...I didn't have any objection on your titeling..Just wanted to mention that it's a very sensitive subject in actual Homosapiens culture and can not be discussed in an open public forum...

Excuse me, but what are you referring to?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join