It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Orgy With Girls in India? Is this REAL?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
I don't think this is real either. The aliens travel so far, just to get it on with Hot (presumably) Indian chicks? Common sense should prevail here.

Besides, don't they have enough females of their own species?

It may not be about getting with your own "species" but the concept of the forbid fruit.

I don't know if this story is true or not, but I will say that mythology is FULL of stories like this. How the Gods or God fancied one of his creations (female human) and always seduced the person sexually. I believe Zeus once took the form of a shower of golden coins and poured between a woman's legs.

In the stories of Christianity God himself knocked up Mary, and long before this his own Angels or Watchers began to take advantage of human females that they eventually became attracted to. Now you'd say "gee don't they have female angels to date?" Maybe there were female Watchers but thats not the point. I would think it was the vulnerability and primal behavior of the subjects in conjunction with the rule of non-contact that the watchers in that tale found attractive and irresitable.

It's like this...the slave master will always sleep with the female slaves. The King will always have a peasant concubine or the Pharaoh his harem. Does he has a beautiful wife/queen at the castle/mansion? You bet he did, I mean he was powerful that comes with the territory...but she's not a subjugated prisoner or property that will bend to his every whim. One that can serve as the ultimate ego boost to the powerful elite and elevate him to God-like status. He didn't own her in the same fashion he did the slave.

Where do these ideas come from? Are they grounded in some fact or simply and indication of our own human nature. How we expect to be used in some fashion by those that have authority over us. Are these tales based on our own experiences with deities that we revered historically? Are these deities simply beings from some other place?

I personally think that we humans have been abused by the "Gods" in so many different ways that we don't even know how to treat ourselves anymore.

True story or not...in my opinion it can and has happened before.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

by cybernative...

Just wanted to mention that it's a very sensitive subject in actual Homosapiens culture and can not be discussed in an open public forum...only those with minimum intuitive knowledg on these kind of interactions can underestand it,,,,and only in a one by one doiscussion framework

With all due respect, I vehemently disagree with this comment. WHY can't this be discussed in an open public forum? I submit that it absolutely MUST be discussed in an open public forum such as ATS. It should be discussed by any and all interested parties. Who elected you as spokesperson for all homospaiens? I don't want you deciding what I can discuss or can't discuss, thank you very much!

Also, your remark that, "...only those with minimum intuitive knowledg on these kind of interactions can underestand it..." is, IMO, not only counterintuitive but patently false. Who do you propose actually possesses such "minimum intuitive knowledge"? You? the Aliens? Their 'girlfriends'?

We are all here precisely because we seek to improve our understanding of such matters. Veritas may have sensationalized her title a bit, but so what - I'm sure if the story has any validity in the slightest the human participants have more than a 'minimum intuitive knowledge'. The rest of us have at least a minimum intuitive knowledge merely from being exposed to the story (thanks for that at least, Veritas).

I for one would like to encourage ANY and ALL posters to keep sending us reports such as this. Even if it turns out to be false, it improves our appreciation for other cultures, alerts us to potential close encounters, increases our collective awareness of the mindset of humans in this regard, and might motivate others to come forward with intimate knowledge (not intuitive knowledge) that they might share with the rest of us ignorant masses.

So keep it up, Veritas et al - we appreciate your candor, colorful commentary, and expressive fortitude! Every little bit helps, and reading about anything even remotely interesting on this topic is a worthwhile contribution.

Each of us has the right to decide individually our level of participation - and very few of us can hope to learn about all the fascinating experiences of our fellow Earthlings if we were forced to depend on our enlightenment "...only through a one by one discussion framework".

[edit on 6/21/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Thank you Outrageo. I did not speak as forcefully as I felt, and that is good, because you expressed my thoughts much better. This is an OPEN forum, and we touch on many differing ideas and cultural biases in the process of learning.

One important thing for me from this is just how accepting certain cultures are of such ideas in the 21st century. I doubt that America, for all it's outward appearance of sexuality, would build such an urban legend, if that is in fact all this is.

And IF there were to be some truth in this, then it seems these "Gods" know us culturally very well. They knew where to go that such actions would not cause too much of an outcry.

Interesting things to get ones mind around.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
What say I? It's stupid.

And it's made up by a fairly stupid male Westerner (probably American, though English/Canadian is not beyond the realm of the possible.)

We have a remote village of not a great size that just "happens" to have 100+ willing young virgins all of about the same age. Look around your town and ask yourself "how many 15 year olds are in my local high school?" Then calculate how many families it takes to have 100 girls of the same age. Double that (half the births in that age group are boys) and then triple that (in poor areas, only 1 in 5 children survives beyond their 5th birthday.) And not every family in that area will have a child that age (some are newly married, some have only been married a few years, many are elders and the women are post-menopausal -- so multiply that by 15.

That's about 10,000 families. 25,000-50,000 people. This ain't a small remote village.

Here's how you know this hoax is written by a western male:
* it features hundreds of nubile women, available for instant hot sex with anything (this is a cue for all the women around to explain that women are pickier than men about who they have sex with.)
* it features parents who are willing to prostitute their daughters to strange visitors.
* And -- in a culture where unmarried women with children are a great social burden and where honor killings do sometimes take place -- these parents and village members take in these hundred and more of unmarried girls who then all become pregnant and have babies.
* and no one has any problems with this.
* and it is not sanctioned astrologically (in those rural villages, astrologers often wield a lot of power over who marries and when they marry.)
* and the village (apparently composed of only 100 female virgins who are desperate for sex and their parents) has this event and it's not noted by relatives in other cities. It's just their little secret.
* the population statistics needed for this don't match the details of the story.
* and then there's the doctor who examines them for "signs of vaccination." Reality check, here: the only vaccination that leaves signs are smallpox vaccinations. The smallpox vaccination program ended about 1980:
en.wikipedia.org...

Nope. It's a stupid story that shows no knowledge of the culture. It speaks very poorly of the website source that they couldn't identify this from the first yawn as a hoax.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by Byrd]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I'm upset about the title... Because it is misleading!!! The story does not portray the orgy I was expecting, just a bunch of casual hookups... Plus no pictures!

C'mon Byrd you didn't read the whole thing! Most of your points were addressed in the article (except the astrology one). And it WAS written in a very convencingly "I can't believe it either but it's true" voice!

All said and done I need robes and lotions, cool music and drugs, plus too many sweaty bodies pressed together all at once to accept this as an orgy. This was just a swingy singles mixer thingy, and 5 day sex holiday for the aliens.

Until I see pictures (and I mean good ones!), I don't believe it! If aliens knew anything about our world, they would have gone to Thailand! Fake Fake Fake! Hey, doesn't the word "fake" come from India...?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I don't understand why some people were offended by this. I think it was an interesting story, it may have happened and maybe it did not happen. We don't know everything that is happening in this world. Good post.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by whargoulC'mon Byrd you didn't read the whole thing!

I did. I want someone to pay for the 3 minutes I spent reading it, too!

Most of your points were addressed in the article (except the astrology one).

Uhm.... no. The "they believed it was gods and would do anything for the gods" doesn't QUITE wash -- almost, but not quite (the appearance of so many gods would have been something that EVERYONE in the region knew about.) Nor does the remote village with 100 eager virgins of the right age.

100+ children born of gods would be something that the whole state would know about. These would be special children and would be shown... not hidden (again, this has to do with the culture there. Children who are avatars of gods or show unusual signs are considered "holy" and others come to visit them for healing and blessings. If you have a village of "blessed people" and your village is very poor, the first thing you do is let others know about you.)

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
What really happened is...

I know India well. Frequent visitor, lived there in the Eighties. Visited Rajasthan in 1993. It's a wonderful place to visit but probably hell to live out your life in.

The teller of that tale knows nothing about Rajasthan. Why wasn't the name of the village, or at least the nearest town, mentioned in the story? There isn't a single fact in it that anyone can check. It's reported as hearsay -- 'I met a guy who met another guy on a bus in the middle of nowhere who told him etc.'

The Rajasthani word for noble or warrior is Rajput, not Maharathee.

Byrd's numbers are right. India may have nearly a billion people in it, but Rajasthan is not exactly a populous state. It's mostly desert. Villages are small and women marry in their early teens (or even younger); any place large enough to contain 100 virgins would be a town, with telecommunications, a local bureaucracy, etc. Byrd is also right when she says that 100 'god-children' would be a national sensation in India. We'd all have heard about it.

Rajasthan is also -- certainly was in 1987 -- arid and impoverished. I agree with the poster who said he found Indian girls attractive -- I do too, and have dated many -- but the appearance of Rajasthani village women is a world away from the beauties of Bollywood. We're talking malnutrition, overwork and premature ageing here.

Still, I think I can explain what happened. It's a combination of two facts...

1/ Funny lights in the sky are common over the Thar desert, which takes up most of western Rajasthan. That's because it's on the border with Pakistan, and all kinds of military stuff goes on there all the time.

2/ Rajasthan is (at any rate, still was in 1993) one of those states of India where cannabis cake (bhang) is available for sale, cheap, at retail outlets operated by the state government.

Put those two data into the the addled brain of a horny hippie tourist and what do you get? Garbage like this, that's what you get.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by Astyanax]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea

Women from India are very pretty, but that really isn't the point here.

I know it's not. I was trying to lighten the topic a bit.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by paigcal
I don't understand why some people were offended by this. I think it was an interesting story, it may have happened and maybe it did not happen. We don't know everything that is happening in this world. Good post.

Nor do I, if people are offended by this, I suggest they get off the internet and have a nice cup of tea and read a book about the history of sewing or something.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
LOL! I've seen it! Wicked Pictures produced the video. It stars Jenna Jameson, Savanna, and Peter North. LOL!

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nescafe8572
Have you seen the Karma Sutra.They must be the happiest 100 Aliens ever and I bet they ain`t gonna leave anytime soon.

Sorry I must really try "harder harder harder"

And to think that you were concerned that title wouldn't spark serious discussion.

Sheesh. Maturity. Try it.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

It may not be about getting with your own "species" but the concept of the forbid fruit.

Where do these ideas come from? Are they grounded in some fact or simply and indication of our own human nature. How we expect to be used in some fashion by those that have authority over us. Are these tales based on our own experiences with deities that we revered historically? Are these deities simply beings from some other place?

True story or not...in my opinion it can and has happened before.

Hi lee anoma.

I agree with what you are saying regarding the 'forbidden fruit' -- that is and always has been a part of human nature -- to desire most the one thing that you simply can't have. However, I'm not so sure that this part of our makeup was invoked by the Watchers or Gods directly. That's almost along the lines to ask "Well, we are generally a hostile race, does that mean that the Gods/ETs/Angels made us hostile?" Personal responsibility is needed. Certain things exist in our race that I don't believe would be fully shared by other races (pending they exist in the 3rd dimension space and time).

A natural trait in females is submissiveness, whether all females seem submissive or not. Also, among the male population, the 'weaker' males always get pushed to the side, picked on or even shunned. (And weaker is what the alpha male perceives as weakness in that group.) The dominant male always reins over others of his gender, but also over the female population. This not only applies to humans, but animals as well.

I believe this is to say that many people look for a leader type figure to guide them and bring them some sort of comfort in knowing that they will be taken care of -- that someone much stronger than them has their back and has the ability to protect them. You see it in politics all the time.

I don't think its a necessarily negative trait in people. Not only does the alpha male get an ego boost (who wouldn't want that?
), but those who are not as powerful have a sense of reassurance that they are taken care of. Whether that feeling be true or not.

As you see on earth, many men in 'power' abuse those who they have that 'power' over. I have never heard of a Watcher or Angelic being coming here to rape, mutilate and murder thousands of people just because they could. Same thing, I feel, along the lines of them abusing women just for sex. Sure, they could abuse us if they chose to in some way (I'm sure), but there is always a hierarchy. Just because you see one in a position of power, doesn't mean that there isn't someone in power over them.

I like to believe, if this is real, that it happened for a specific reason. Not just to come and have a power play with the girls, but to acquire the end result -- mixed species which would lead to higher characteristics, when they eventually spread throughout the globe.

In either case, I appreciate your perspective and ideas. Thanks for contributing!

-Mea

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hey, even aliens need some loving...............
(sorry, could not resist)

Where as I don't think it is real, you just never know.

In science fiction shows like star trek, there were many cases of cross species marring and having children.

I know that is science fiction, but at one time going to the moon was science fiction...................

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
WHY can't this be discussed in an open public forum? I submit that it absolutely MUST be discussed in an open public forum such as ATS. It should be discussed by any and all interested parties. Who elected you as spokesperson for all homospaiens? I don't want you deciding what I can discuss or can't discuss, thank you very much!

Each of us has the right to decide individually our level of participation - and very few of us can hope to learn about all the fascinating experiences of our fellow Earthlings if we were forced to depend on our enlightenment "...only through a one by one discussion framework".

[edit on 6/21/2007 by Outrageo]

Hi there, Outrageo.

Thank you for your stance on personal freedom. So many people attempt to shut others down if ever they attempt to employ that freedom. All of us here are adults (I assume) or are, at least, old enough to be able to comprehend what type of areas we discuss on ATS. I guarantee that I wouldn't have presented this topic to a forum or public place in which I didn't feel the people present could understand my inquiry. I mean, I wouldn't ask this type of question in a church or daycare.

Everyone has a mind (SURPRISE!) -- but what good is a mind that refuses or is denied the ability to use it and actually think? No good at all.

I have gained many enemies in my time, just because I refuse to sugar coat every one of my thoughts or feelings to make people more comfortable. I did not attempt to disrespect anyone's personal belief, that isn't in my nature -- what I wanted to do was throw out a topic that is often avoided to get people thinking. This topic is mostly hush-hush in the world, as this previous man pointed out, and I expected some anger directed towards me for it.

It can't be ignored when this is everywhere you look in ancient cultures and still around today. It makes one curious as to where this type of belief originated from. A theme so wide spread surely must have had something happen to push it into evolution.

Thank you again!

-Mea

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Here's how you know this hoax is written by a western male:
* it features hundreds of nubile women, available for instant hot sex with anything (this is a cue for all the women around to explain that women are pickier than men about who they have sex with.)
* it features parents who are willing to prostitute their daughters to strange visitors.
* And -- in a culture where unmarried women with children are a great social burden and where honor killings do sometimes take place -- these parents and village members take in these hundred and more of unmarried girls who then all become pregnant and have babies.
* and no one has any problems with this.
* and it is not sanctioned astrologically (in those rural villages, astrologers often wield a lot of power over who marries and when they marry.)
* and the village (apparently composed of only 100 female virgins who are desperate for sex and their parents) has this event and it's not noted by relatives in other cities. It's just their little secret.
* the population statistics needed for this don't match the details of the story.
* and then there's the doctor who examines them for "signs of vaccination." Reality check, here: the only vaccination that leaves signs are smallpox vaccinations. The smallpox vaccination program ended about 1980.

Hi Byrd. I very much appreciate your response. I do have a few thoughts that aren't disposed of yet in this regard.

1) It does seem far fetched that 100 virgins were instantly available to mate with them. But not so far fetched if you go further to wonder, since supposedly the news got out to other towns, that perhaps other families brought their daughters over for a chance to 'mate with a god'. Looking at the history of Indian culture, this is a VERY high honor. Higher than probably anything on earth.

2) Families in India, as well as numerous other locations, are *more* than willing to 'prostitute' their daughters out for a handsome monetary gain. Those countries are mostly poor and they would be overjoyed to have a large sum of money given to them. Have you ever heard of certain cultures even KILLING their daughters because they believe them to be a burden, where as sons are treasured and adored? What about (and I know this isn't India, but) the Islamic/Muslim culture paying their bride's parents just to marry them? (Speaking from personal experience here too. I had 3 separate muslim men attempt to pay my parents a couple of years ago just to marry me. And I'm a caucasion female, who happens not to even be a muslim.) My point is: Paying the parents of a girl in those countries are common practice. Even if the pay is a family honor to be able to say that a 'God' chose their precious daughter to mate with.

3) From the story, the girls were taken to a military base to give birth to the children. And were 'paid handsomely to keep quiet'.

4) Most people wouldn't have a problem with anything if the price was right.

5) I agree that the statistics just don't match up for one small village alone.

6) And thank you for your knowledge on the vaccination. I wasn't aware that is stopped in 1980, but I was aware that this doesn't happen any longer.

I do respect your points, and you made some good ones, but there is always room left to squeeze another bit in.

Thank you for your time in replying!

-Mea

[edit on 21-6-2007 by Veritas Lux Mea]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
As humans so often do, they assume "aliens" have the same body structure and...equipment...that humans do, which leads people who believe this story to assume that "aliens" have the same...sexual interaction procedures...as humans do, which would be necessary for the alleged incident to even be physically possible.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
As humans so often do, they assume "aliens" have the same body structure and...equipment...that humans do, which leads people who believe this story to assume that "aliens" have the same...sexual interaction procedures...as humans do, which would be necessary for the alleged incident to even be physically possible.

Hi NovusOrdoMundi.

Agreed. Humans often assume that about alien races. I think this is due to two reasons in particular:

- Its nearly impossible to imagine procreating with anything other than human.. 'equipment'. Even animals are equiped in a similar way to us. Its something that no one has ever seen before, so how could anyone even conceive of such a different method?

- Christianity is a main religion. And in the story of creation, it states that God said "Let us make man in our own image". Although I don't claim myself to be a christian, many could take that verse in the bible the same way. That the typical 'human' structure is also shared by other beings -- be them gods, aliens, or anything else you can think of.

Thanks for your post.

-Mea

[edit on 21-6-2007 by Veritas Lux Mea]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I always knew they came in peace!

heyooo!

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
First, it wasn't an orgy just a bunch of couples on dates if each couple got their own block. If anyone wants details on what an orgy entails U2 me or google orgy.

Closing this thread would be wrong. If aliens are hooking up with earth women I want to know how they are doing it. I would imagine others in this community could use some help from this alien dating technology too.

Truckers don't travel half as far as aliens, I presume, yet they all want to hook up right after a long trip hence truck stop hookers and strip clubs. It's reasonable to assume aliens need loving just as much as truckers.

Just because only the first half of a story is printed and it's to be continued is no reason to disbelieve. If you think that we won't be trying to make money of of the aliens after first contact you haven't paid any attention to capitalism. There will be tshirts, video games and action figures, probably even happy meals. To be continued gets you to tune in next week and see the advertisers commercials. What is being done with this article is no different.

Are you kidding when you say that you would hear of something like this? No way! Do you know what spin is? They do it for politics. It's basicly lying. They would definately lie about something this big. And that's only if they had too. It's way easier to just say nothing so that it gets chalked up to nut jobs.

Like alot of posters said, there are alot of these type of stories, so it could be real. On the other hand people do alot of things for attention, like post on bulletin boards, so maybe it's not. I won't ever really know until I see it and then considreing which philosophers I've read maybe not even then. But, I do believe it's possible.

Byrd you are very sexist against men, mostly western men (most of who have an entire list of better things to do with a clitoris than cut it off as some eastern men do.) Having said that you had great points and are probably right.

Veritas, there are probably races that are just exactly like us, others that are totally peaceful and still more that kill their mother and eat her upon their birth, very aggressive. Didn't you ever watch Star Trek? It's a big multiverse.

There are plenty of species of animals where the female is the agressive ones, Praying mantis, and even some human cultures where that was the case. So it would stand to reason that elsewhere in the universe there are cultures where the women are bigger, stronger and more violent and have their way with men. I hope I get to visit there some day on vacation. Point being we don't know what's out there. We're making guesses based on things that have nothing to do with what we are guessing about.

Having said that, people abuse their power all the time. Fast food managers, cops, landlords, husbands, politicians, military, clergy, every walk of life have people who abuse their power. I have no reason to believe that angels or gods don't do the same thing and make southern baptists believe they are demons. Aliens probably do it too.

I also believe deep inside that if this were to occur that it would be for a higher purpose than just to get a piece of the Earth girl action. But, who knows. Maybe they come from a culture where sexual perversion is looked at positively and whoever is most perverse is deemed most creative and most ready to rule the homeworld.

I thought your arguments against Byrd were very good. No disrespect to Byrd.

The story seems like grocery store tabloid fodder, but maybe that's how it has been made to seem by the media and government for decades now. Maybe they want it to seem that way. And maybe it's true. I saw Men in Black.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join