It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Orgy With Girls in India? Is this REAL?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
haha
thats the most stupid thing ive ever heard !
who told you about the cow festival and there are alot of cows in a cow festival...dont come up with your own home made stories..

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritas Lux Mea

Hahahahaha.. ROFL I cant believe, this kind of thing people can publish on some website like unexplained, hhahahahhaa

I am Indian BTW, and If were the Alien, then I would go to African or American African chicks... very very very hot wow!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritas Lux Mea

I don't know if the story is true or not but in any case I recommend the book Alien Identities: Ancient Insights into Modern UFO Phenomena

This is the intelligent fair and logical examination of modern UFO phenomena that countless readers have been looking for written by a renowned scientist and philosopher. also explores possible UFO incidents recounted in the the ancient Vedic DESCRIPTIONs of flying craft floating cities cosmic battles and other wonders. It examines the extraordinary and the extraterrestrial in European folk tales and looks at religious reports of miraculous visitations particularly the 1917 apparition at Fatima Portugal bringing fresh and convincing insights into the identity and purposes of UFO visitors throughout the centuries.

In a nutshell, aliens aren't really aliens. So thinking about whether aliens would fly all that distance just to score with earth-chicks is a flawed line of thinking.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Student X]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea

Maybe it will be closed. Either way, all I wanted was honest opinions from others -- my posting this was not laced with any intention to start trouble.

-Mea

"hey look at me playing innocent now, I just wanted to post an Alien Orgy thread to get people opinions on it...innocently...."

Ok, here's my 'honest opinion':

You have to be kidding me. You're actually posing the premise that this thread WAS NOT intended to stir up the pot? You're obviously a troll, hucking their website. IMO, your account should be banned permanently for insulting the intelligence of everyone here and wasting bandwidth. Every day, its ridiculous threads like these that make ATS further down the gutter.

Furthermore, people who post this garbage as if to suggest it is even opinion worthy should be banned from using computers. Period.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by NightVision]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join