It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C2C Drone = Halo 3

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
f.chtah.com...

Looks like they hosted Coupons for Borders Books and Music

looks like it might be related to cheetahmail.com

reg.cheetahmail.com...

www.cheetahmail.com...

CheetahMail, an Experian Company, is the global leader in online marketing solutions. Since 1998, CheetahMail has been helping brand leaders from all industries enhance communication with their customers through expertise, strategy and technology. CheetahMail's broad range of advanced email marketing, web site analytics and advanced campaign solutions enable marketers to develop, retain and strengthen customer relationships through highly relevant, timely and targeted communication programs.

It might warrant further investigation

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I don't think this picture that you right clicked on is linked to the drone pictures is it?

f.chtah.com...

Originally posted by Tibris
If you right click (with Firefox) and click view image to see where the image comes from it's from "
f.chtah.com... jpg" ...what's f.chtah.com... someone ought look into, as for me, i'll keep an eye out but i'm going to bed XD

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I didn't see any mention of this in the thread so thought Id bring it up, if it's been discussed I apologize for bringing up "old talks" but in regards to the "timer" site 206.16.223... the OP had a link too ... has anyone gone to the "source" option on that page and noticed the web site " www.w3.org... " that is inserted there? This at the bottom directs you to someone who might be of interest or has some answers being the "timer" page has his name in the "source" code. Clicking his name on that w3 site brings up some info about him. Just a thought.

Dan Connolly, W3C HTML WG co-chair
$Revision: 1.2 $ of $Date: 2007/06/14 22:14:23 $

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
W3C.org is a website that test the validing of html code. It also creates the standards of html/xhtml...

I don't know much, but I don't think they are involved in this...
Just a accident/looking too deeply perhaps...
DocMoreau

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
I don't think this picture that you right clicked on is linked to the drone pictures is it?

f.chtah.com...

Originally posted by Tibris
If you right click (with Firefox) and click view image to see where the image comes from it's from "
f.chtah.com... jpg" ...what's f.chtah.com... someone ought look into, as for me, i'll keep an eye out but i'm going to bed XD

the sign on the wall, i saw it before.
but i dont know where, maybe it was here on ATS.
it was something called "(the) ancients in africa" or so and this sign was carved on a stone. i dont know exactly, sorry.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
W3C.org is a website that test the validing of html code. It also creates the standards of html/xhtml...

I don't know much, but I don't think they are involved in this...
Just a accident/looking too deeply perhaps...
DocMoreau

this is correct, that text at the top of the source is totally normal mate, but as for the source, im wondering what that huge string of digits/letters is for,my guess it is something to do with how the timer works, i shall edit it and see what happens

also as a halo player, i can see resemblence between the style of the building in the picture and previous levels on the halo game, if i have time later i will hook my 360 up to my capture card and try and see if i can see anything else like this within the halo 2 game just as a sort of "test" if you will, just to see if there is any evidence of this sort if thing in previous halo games
[edit on 18-6-2007 by jonlewi5]

[edit on 18-6-2007 by jonlewi5]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but here is a video of the "SOTA" demonstrating (who have that same circle logo)

xbox360.qj.net...

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Your last link is so pixilated I can't tell if it's
a craft or a cow.

Can anyone else see it ?

Thanks,
Lex

Picture from this thread

Picture from link:

I see it.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Here is an interesting google search from Earthfiles

Basically it points to:

starbase.jpl.nasa.gov/.../clem1-l_e_y-a_b_u_h_l_n-2-edr-v1.0/ cl_0060/lun262/lhxxxxxx/lhxxxxxd/lhd0437d.262 - 22k - Cached - Similar pages

Very interesting object.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasualOne
Here is an interesting google search from Earthfiles

Basically it points to:

starbase.jpl.nasa.gov/.../clem1-l_e_y-a_b_u_h_l_n-2-edr-v1.0/ cl_0060/lun262/lhxxxxxx/lhxxxxxd/lhd0437d.262 - 22k - Cached - Similar pages

Very interesting object.

very interesting URL

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag

f.chtah.com...

Thats a Forerunner symbol, from Halo.

Theyre also using it for theyre marketing campaigns on the street. They have people holding signs with that symbol, asking people if they know about the Ancient Ones (i.e. Forerunners. The ancient race of advanced aliens that created the Halo Rings to use as a defense against the ancient parasitic lifeform, known of the Flood.)

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Thats a Forerunner symbol, from Halo.

Yup, looks kinda like the original "Chad" drones, too.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Seems that this topic has turned into a feedback loop.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Oops meant to post this here, not the New Drones in Big Basin thread....

Originally posted by DocMoreau
Has anyone commented on the dates?

Both sets of BigBasin images were 'taken' on June 5... (with one set posted on June 8, the other set on June 17)

The Rajman1977 images were 'taken' on May 11, and posted on May 21 (The same day that Peter Jackson said that the Halo movie project would project will get back on its feet once studios "catch a glimpse of the Halo hype first-hand") en.wikipedia.org...

The original cell phone/Chadsquito images were 'taken' May 5-6 (and posted on May 15-16? I can't find the dates per one... The Chad images were first, right?)

I guess what I am saying is that I imagine on June 21 there will be some new images taken around June 11 for Earthfiles to post. At least if the timeline is consistant...

June 21st also coincides with the day that the "AdjuntantReflex" computer AI wakes back up and starts posting on the Bungie.net forum (Within the Halo3 ARG)... And it also coincides with the summer solstice....

I also think that the image in the 'new' earthfiles post:
www.earthfiles.com...

is the same image, but not blown up, as the background image on www.##.### for those following the Halo3 threads about this... Anyone have copies of them both to compare?

DocMoreau

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Super oops, because I doubled up posts...

Sorry all....
Doc Moreau

[edit on 18/6/2007 by DocMoreau]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hey, I've been lurking for the last few days... I tracked through one of the halo message boards concerning the ARG. One of the posters deciphered a phone number; the number was traced to a cellphone owned by (drumroll...) Chad Williams! Kinda ties it all together; the pics are definitely part of the ARG. Here's the Message board:
hushedcasket.com...-18753

[edit on 18-6-2007 by Jshock]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
And that once again proves nothing considering how many Chad's there are.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Anyone notice at the last "dot" page, bottom left, on the lyca.com page it links to
Have you been to 7499
www.7499.com... which starts and endless link of numerical sites with US Military quotes like:

From the foregoing exhibits it will appear that there have been 3,560 cadets admitted to the Academy, up to and including the year 1885, while the expenditures for the same time have been $5,034,355• To arrive at the true total of expense, however, it will be necessary, as heretofore stated, to add the pay of the 3,560 cadets who have been admitted into the institution.

And then a bunch more dots along the bottom with monetary values that change...

WTF?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Matt Asher owns the web company that is designing the sites:

Top Cola, Inc.

Type Web design company
Founded
Headquarters Medford, United States
Key people Matt Asher
Industry Web design
Products Websites
Slogan Refreshingly good web design.