It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C2C Drone = Halo 3

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   

HALO 3 Viral Video about the Adjutant Reflex, with the original Chad Drone as the main theme.

Case closed?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

Case closed?

Only if it's the real deal and not another hoax.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
HALO 3 Viral Video about the Adjutant Reflex, with the original Chad Drone as the main theme.

Case closed?

Only if they did those crop circles too and build the stone henge, which I doubt. They've just gathered most popular pics from the net for that clip, and the drones are on the top of that list for the moment.

[edit on 20/6/2007 by PsykoOps]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Upon thinking about this a little more, I think I would believe this a lot more if they showed "new" footage of the drone, rather than just panning a shot of the pre-existing image. I would believe it 99% in fact, if it showed the drone "evolving" into it's fullest form.

I have to go
on this video. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
someone has gathered these images into one central area, perhaps either some kid trying to impersonate the SOTA or perhaps gearing up for another release by the SOTA. either way, this is HALO related. ffs.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

unrelated to halo3 topic, just stumbled on it thought it was interesting, could places like these be the inspiration for drone cgi?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Wow GL. Where was that taken? That's an impressive image. When I first saw it, I almost swore the middle at least was painted in there. It looks nice. What is it exactly? A Skylight?

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Martini

This week Microsoft has send some users an email containing a poëm, nothing strange you might think, but some people discovered a secret code embedded in the poëm, wich gave acces to two websites ....

Has it been confirmed or admitted by "Microsoft" that "they" sent out such a poem? Does Microsoft send poems to "users"? If so when and why do they do this? And how does Microsoft know who's using what when it comes to XBox games? How did Microsoft get email addresses from gamers who bought Halo at Walmart and how did they decide on who to send a poem too? As far as Microsoft knows the "users" (assuming this is users of the XBox and Halo games) they are sending poems with hidden messages to are a bunch of kids or platform gamers who don't even have a computer or the knowledge of even finding "a secret code" from an email poem if they had one.

Just something about the whole poem thing supposedly sent from Microsoft that makes me re-think about that email chain letter that went around in the late 90's about Bill Gates giving everyone who forwarded a Microsoft letter to 10 people would receive a $1,000.00 check because of a Microsoft email study. Did anyone get theirs yet?

Also, if this is a new marketing ad style of some sort then who's the target audience this ad is supposedly working on to gain profits and sales? UFO forum readers/posters? UFO believers? UFO site webmasters? Adults who take UFOs more seriously then those who shoot up UFO villain's in video games for fun? I asked a group of teens who were playing Halo next door to me if they heard about the "Drone" and the theory of its connection to the game Halo and they all said "Huh? Drone? What drone?". I didn't bother explaining and said never mind. I then asked a friend of mine who bought her 12 and 13 yr old boy an Xbox and Halo games last Christmas if she could ask her sons if they heard about the "Drone" and Halo connection. She told me the day after that her kids (huge Halo fans) didn't know what she was talking about, and they do have computers. I asked my good friend who lives in California who probably has ever game console ever made what he thought about the Drone and Halo connection and he informed me that to him and all his gamer friends can really care less about some Drone if its part of an ad campaign that they will buy Halo 3 with or with out all the Drone hype. So who's being targeted and who would this type of ad viral even benefit, I wonder. Me? I been following Drone info since the first mention of it, and yet I don't own an XBox or even thought of going to buy Halo3 when it comes out. So whats the ad motive?

As far as a Transformer's movie relationship, the same applies. With no mention of the Drone on TV how effective can this type of movie hype ever expect to increase movie ticket sales? By stirring up the pot within UFO believer's? Heck we don't need stirring, we are probably going to go see the Transformer movie anyway regardless of a Drone sighting just because we are all just "cool" like that

All my confusion all said IMO,
Bzzzzzz

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hi,
I'm new to ATS but have been following this thread, and the ones on the Bungie forums with great interest.

I'll say from the start, I am an avid Halo fan, and also a UFO nut

Microsoft has loads of email addresses from users of the Xbox Live service, where gamers can, amongst other things, play each other over broaband.

Bungie, develpoer of the Halo franchise is VERY well known for there outlandsh viral marketing for Halo 2.

One thing is for sure. In the videogame world, HALO 3 is going to be massive...make no mistake. It is very highly antcipated, has had millions of $ poured into it's development, and is Microsofts flagship XBOX 360 title.

The fact that Bungie denied this campain means nothing. Nobody outside of MS or bungie knows anything about the single player campain mode of Halo 3 - no screens, no videos (propper gameplay videos), no story spoilers...nothing. And Bungie and MS want to keep it that way until they decide otherwise.

I am 100% sure this is a Halo 3 viral marketing in effect, and we will likely know more at the E3 expo (July 10 - 13th), when it is beleived the first glimpse of the single player game will emerge.

If you want to read some very in deapth analyizing of all this drip feeding, it really is worth a visit to the Bungie forums, Halo 3 section.

Just don't expect any anouncment from Bungie or Microsoft, yet.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
LYCA and the numbers webpages are completely unrelated to Halo. I'm an avid player of Halo and previously of Marathon (the game Bungie made and borrowed many ideas to turn into Halo) and have followed ilovebees and the Cortana letters. Lyca was found back during the ilovebees ARG and the creator himself said it has nothing at all to do with the halo universe, but just for fun. Lyca is out of bounds for Iris, the name for the new Halo ARG. Any "connection" you have found, has been a complete fabrication by one of the many users attempting to cause grief to the actual players of Iris. There has to be a connection between either a yellow text forum post on bungie.net, or a clue to another website from halo3.com or societyoftheancients.com in order to be "in the realm of the game". I'm looking the official post for lyca and halo being unrelated at the moment, I'll post the link when I find it.

Edit: Found. No longer has yellow text because he stopped working for Bungie.
www.bungie.net...

If you don't believe me, just google: bungie shishka. You'll find many users complaining on other forums about getting blacklisted by him while he was a moderator. One direct link.
forums.gamesinaction.com...

Also, I'm not denying that lyca and pages related to top cola are an ARG, just clarifying that they are not related to Halo.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by bluesquareapple]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join