It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Warned Us About The Greys. Evidence?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
ARMAGEDDON AND GREY ALIEN. THE CONNECTION.

The UFO phenomena is in its present form a living reality in its various manifestations and aspects. Whether we approach it from different angles of the psychological, paranormal or secular spectrum two things are undeniable: People claim to have been abducted by extraterrestrial beings and there is overwhelming physical evidence of civilizations who claim to have had contact of some type with beings from other planets, as there is also tangible evidence of some form of contact with beings from a different reality in biblical books.
On the first instance, we clearly see a common denominator in what cannot be constructed as other than the forceful abduction of humans for the purpose of scientific studies and the claim by ancient, now extinct civilizations, who claimed to have had contact with alien civilizations and who have demonstrated scientific advances thousands of years well above other civilizations in the same age or era; colossal monuments, (pyramids and other constructions), precise astronomical calendars, medical advances unprecedented at the time, etc. To discuss the reasoning, hard to come by, of why different civilizations in different continents and times would choose to have a fascination with pyramids and aliens and spend time, human resources and energy building these colossal �monuments� in desolated areas, (mountains over 12,000 feet above ground, middle of deserts, unreachable areas, etc) would be beyond the scope of this thesis whose main goal is to help unify religious beliefs with the UFO phenomena in a new way. It is our belief that with the mounting and available evidence that he who does not believe by now will not believe no matter what kind of thesis is put forth. This thesis is focused on those who have spent the time and resources investigating the UFO phenomena and have formulated an intelligent opinion based on the information obtained.
Throughout humankind tales are told of ancient civilizations with great technological advances and knowledge that simply disappeared, �vanished� into inexistence. Evidence of many of these is still visible today: The Mayas, The Egyptians, The civilization of Eastern Island, the list goes on and on. There are other tales of civilizations that followed the same fate but whose existence although recorded in the past by some, (Plato and others) is still questionable. We are referring undeniably to the civilization of Atlantis, among others.
Fate is not without a sense of irony, it would seem. Today a similar tale is told. We call it the �Armageddon�, the end of civilization as we know it. Its roots dwell well within the start of our common religious era. Written, as the belief dictates, with the help of divine beings it is found all through out the Bible. Even mentioned several times by Christ, the Armageddon would seem like the logical end place to our civilization if we took into consideration where all the other great civilizations ended.
It would be unproductive to point out the dozens upon dozens of hints that would help determine that these �divine beings�, these �angels�, are no spirit angels at all. One can come to this obvious conclusion by sorting through selective parts of the text in the bible alone. No deep study nor investigation is needed. One can only assume this obvious conclusion by browsing through �The Exodus�, there we are told that because humankind was �evil� angels from the sky came down upon earth and engaged in activity with the women at the time to help create a better new breed of humans. It is hard to imagine how beings with no flesh can achieve this as it is also hard to imagine how angels from the sky would manifest themselves and literally �take� the good and leave the bad humans on the day that Armageddon does finally come. This, however, according to Christ is exactly what�s bound to happen.
But how is all this related to small grey aliens under the command of a reptilian specie who are, as the overwhelming general opinion goes, engaging in the coordinated abduction of humans for the purpose of clinical studies and gene manipulation for one, in exchange for technological advances and with the consent of the most powerful governments on earth who benefit from this technology? What is the connection between the Bible and UFO�s, or is there any? History would seem to repeat itself.
As it generally believed by expert ufologists there are mainly two species of aliens who are and have been interacting with our planet since eons ago. These are the already mentioned � four-foot grey aliens under reptilian command� and the more ET-like benevolent aliens who are said to measure up to seven or eight feet and whose resemblance coincides with our general depiction and perception of �divine angels�. It seems as though the Bible was written with the help of this latter specie with the sole purpose of warning us about their little grey counterparts, as evidence indicates.
From the beginning of the Bible to its very end, we are warned time after time not to fall into temptation and listen to the serpent, the evil creature, and choose knowledge over spirituality. This is indeed exactly what happened to Adam and Eve in the Genesis, they chose knowledge over spirituality. As a consequence of their interference and interaction with this creature their whole civilization was doomed in an Armageddon of their own: The Great Flood. The benevolent aliens, (angels) then followed in the Exodus to try to rectify the damage done by mating with women and create a more spirituality inclined breed. Now we are told of similar consequences and catastrophes to follow because of our acceptance and interaction with a �dragon-like being� as the book of Revelation describes it. Is this serpent and dragon being more or less an accurate depiction of the reptilian specie we hear about today. After all, aren�t serpents and dragons reptiles? Was this a subtle way of keeping us away from reptile entities who promised knowledge and wisdom at the expense of spirituality? Is this why they are now sending their little gray subordinates to disguise their true appearance? Isn�t the transfer of knowledge from these beings converted into technology what�s likely to doom our planet in the future as most scientists agree?
We are really choosing technology over spirituality day after day our entire lives. To deny this is to deny our own existence: Our children watch television 3 to 6 hours a day, but pray for only 3 to 6 minutes, if they happen to remember to pray at all. They hope for a better Playstation and video games as we do for Plasma TVs, but not for a kinder heart. We have become once again, as the Egyptians, Mayas and people in Atlantis once had, a society based on knowledge and information. But not to make us better people, but more dependant and uncontrolled addicts of technology at the price of being day after day less spiritual and humane. Armageddon will follow. History will repeat itself. Seven thousand years from now some will tell our tale in disbelief. They too will say that WE claimed to be visited by aliens and constructed great buildings.
If this seems all too far-fetched there is always one alternative available at our disposal. One may choose the literal interpretation of the Bible: Adam really talked to a knowledgeable serpent and spirits with no mass or physical body will try to save us when the Armageddon comes and takes us away with them, only God knows how. Oh, and by the way, try to stay away from a talking dragon who may try to corrupt our humanity and spirituality with his knowledge. Deny ignorance.

D.G.P

Edit: Fixed caps lock title.

[edit on 17-1-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
You wrote a big article there with a lot of claims, but no evidence. If you really want to convince people, give examples or references to other articles for the following claims:

- "overwhelming physical evidence of civilizations who claim to have had contact of some type with beings from other planets" What overwhelming physical evidence?
- "who have demonstrated scientific advances thousands of years well above other civilizations in the same age or era" That's kinda easy when some of the other civilizations where still on the level of the bronze age.
- "medical advances unprecedented at the time, etc." Examples and please explain the etc.
- "a fascination with pyramids and aliens" Where do you see proof of this fascination with aliens?
- "the mounting and available evidence" Well, give the evidence then, don't just say: "oh, and there's evidence that proves my statement". If you want to convince me, explain the evidence or give a link.
- "ancient civilizations with great technological advances and knowledge that simply disappeared, �vanished� into inexistence" and "Evidence of many of these is still visible today: ... The Egyptians" The Egyptians just vanished into inexistence. Do you really mean this?
-"whose existence although recorded in the past by some, (Plato and others)" I only know of Plato talling a tale about a lost civilization, who are the others?
- " the dozens upon dozens of hints that would help determine that these �divine beings�, these �angels�, are no spirit angels at all." Please, do tell me. I would be very interested in reading about those dozens upon dozens of hints?
- "It seems as though the Bible was written with the help of this latter specie with the sole purpose of warning us about their little grey counterparts, as evidence indicates." Don't you think it's really farfetched that a superadvanced extraterrestial species would tell us their message by writing a book that they didn't know for sure would become the basis of a major religion?
- "If this seems all too far-fetched there is always one alternative available at our disposal. One may choose the literal interpretation of the Bible." Are there no other explanations of the bible? I'm sure a lot of christians would disagree with you.

What do you really mean to say with this article? The aliens are exchanging technology to get us to lose our spirituality which would then cause armageddon?

I do not wish to offend you, but I'm trying to think critically here.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I appreciate the kindness of words which you chose in order not to offend me. I really do. As I explained in the "article" it was written for the Ufologist and alien investigators who have a comprehensive knowledge of the co-relation between the alien phenomena, different cultures and its alleged value on religion. Sure, I can give examples to everything I have said. For example both Mayas and Egyptians depicted drawings in their constructions of visitors from the sky. But again, my intention was not to provoke thought to the ones who do not have an extensive comprehension of the phenomena, (I do not mean you or anyone in particular, I'm just using a general term.) but to the ones that already do.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannysito
. It is our belief that with the mounting and available evidence that he who does not believe by now will not believe no matter what kind of thesis is put forth. This thesis is focused on those who have spent the time and resources investigating the UFO phenomena and have formulated an intelligent opinion based on the information obtained.

D.G.P

Who is "our" in your statement? do you have a mouse in your pocket or is this an article written by a group of people?

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by NephraTari]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I have never heard of any connections to Greys in the bible. Are you implying God created other sentient life besides humans? On other planets? The christian population will NEVER admit to that. Let Pat Robertson get his hands on that....

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Sure, I can give examples to everything I have said.

But again, my intention was not to provoke thought to the ones who do not have an extensive comprehension of the phenomena, (I do not mean you or anyone in particular, I'm just using a general term.) but to the ones that already do.

Well, could you then at least posts some links to make people without 'an extensive comprehension of the phenomena' understand it. It would be very interested to read the evidence you speak of, because, to be honest, it sounds so far like pseudoscience to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
"The christian population will NEVER admit to that". Perhaps you mean the "catholic population will NEVER admit to that." I am a christian believer myself.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

"The christian population will NEVER admit to that". Perhaps you mean the "catholic population will NEVER admit to that." I am a christian believer myself.

I am too. So tell me brother where is the verse in the bible that depicts what you claim to say about "Greys"?
Where did Jesus say to his disciples about Greys?

Stay on course.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I meant what I said. Catholic and Christian alike. As a majority, they will never admit to anything like this.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garon
I meant what I said. Catholic and Christian alike. As a majority, they will never admit to anything like this.

How could we? Really, if it is written so let it be said and shown.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The funny thing is that when one reads the Genesis, God never says to Adam that the apple of knowledge had false knowledge. God told Adam that if he ate from the apple of knowledge he would be lost. Why would the apple be bad then? Why is knowledge such a bad thing? He who has read the entire Bible can clearly say that the Bible does not ask us to embark in a quest for knowledge but in a quest for love and spirituality. In a sense, scientific knowledge would almost seem like the antithesis of spirituality for us. A serpent and a dragon giving out knowledge which we should reject. Picture this: a sacred books says, (in my own words of course) "Do not listen to the serpent nor the dragon who would give you knowledge, knowledge which would surely make you be lost." Next a reptilian race from the sky, (remember that the serpent was also a fallen angel FROM THE SKY!) appears and says, "we have knowledge that we want to share with you..." And you say, "Hey! This looks pretty darn similar to what the Bible warned me about! Serpent? Dragon? Reptilian? All have the same creepy tongue that comes out of their mouth. Get the drift? Next, little cloned grey aliens start popping out offering technological information in exchange for this and that. Surprisingly, they never mention who their real commanders are, (the reptilians!). One would almost need to be blind not to see the connection. Now the book of Revelation says that the angels of the lord will fight against the angels of the dragon in the sky, (please read the scriptures if you think this is being made up!) Obviously this can be interpreted in a zillion ways, but again, if you consider that these angels are really aliens from opposite clans, and that they travel through the air, and probably have some form of weaponry on the little ships this would make perfect sense and is right in the line of thought with my original post. One thing I must say, more than one person is responsible for my post but I cannot and will not give out their names since they are very prominent and known public figures in their field.

To those who wanted links, let me say this: This place is overpopulated with links. Click any link and all the information is pretty much the same.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
To US PATRIOT.

Show me CLEAR EVIDENCE that what the Bible says that JESUS said was actually said by him and no one else. And that every part of the Bible was actually inspired by God. And please don't give me your opinion. Show me EVIDENCE. Tell me who saw who write what and who was present besides the actual writer to testify that God himself dictated what was going to be written.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
When he ate the apple it meant to not be tempted through disobeying a simple rule. He disobeyed and now he knows right from wrong and lives with consequences of everyday life. DECISIONS=ACTIONS=OUTCOME.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   

(remember that the serpent was also a fallen angel FROM THE SKY!)

To those who wanted links, let me say this: This place is overpopulated with links. Click any link and all the information is pretty much the same.

The serpent was Lucifer who is a Fallen Angel from heaven. Not outer space as you are implying. I'm not one to defend the bible, as I think its a work of fiction...but at least get it right...

Also, by you not posting links with corroburating (sp??) evidence, implies there is none and you are making this up.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I guess the greys would be "fallen angels then".

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Garon, 90% of the US population now believes either in UFO's, aliens or that life in other planets is possible. This maybe the next step. Remember that 60 years ago only 10% of the US population believed in UFO's. But do you actually mean, "they will never believe it" or "I will never believe it".

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
US PATRIOT.

One needs to know right from wrong. How can this disobedience (I think I misspelled it) be wrong?

GARON. How can a fallen angel (angels do not have physical mass) become a serpent? Is this like kissing the frog so it turns into a prince??

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

GARON. How can a fallen angel (angels do not have physical mass) become a serpent? Is this like kissing the frog so it turns into a prince??

I believe life exists on other planets. I believe they have visited here. Do I beleive the bible warns us of it? I doubt it. You made this thread so show me where it says that.

As for the quoted above, Lucifer appears in the form of a serpent because serpents are generally connected with Evil. The serpent is a metaphor for Evil. In the context of the stories, the devil can turn into anything he wants to. It's not about realism.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Garon this is where the problem arises. You claim that the serpent is actually a metaphor but angels are really angels. Where do you get how to figure out what's what. Why can't an angel which comes from the heaven above be truly an extraterrestrial being. The real translation of "heaven" in most instances of the Bible can also be translated to "sky" since in Hebrew, sky and heaven is the same word. Neither you nor US PATRIOT can explain how can angels mate with women and have children, (this according to the Exodus) and take us with them during the Armageddon to keep us from harm.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I haven't once said an angel is real. I already stated before I think the bible is a work of fiction.

Is it possible that everything you are implying is true? Sure. I just wish you would give us something to support your claims. You are just tossing arguements back at us with no real response. Just more questions.

So I ask you, no, I challenge you. Give us some sources, some frame of reference that explain your claims. My guess is that you will not, because you have none.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join